**REWRITING You will forever...

由 ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... 更多

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 23.

74 18 0
由 ashlynnesalvatore

Anthony and Heidi arrive to the school they walk inside hand in hand towards where Alex is with his girlfriend.

"Hey guys" he says

"Hey" they both say in unison

"I thought you wouldn't make it today given you both were together last night" Alex says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah we were Because we all stayed over for his birthday dinner."

"Mhm, Anyways Where'd you get that blanket for Anthony?"

"I ordered it I made it online, I can show you."

"Sounds Good it's really nice"

"Thank you" Heidi says

"Oh, our parents wanted to let you know we are having like a graduation party and your invited." Anthony says

"Awesome finally get to celebrate all our accomplishments and college." Alex says looking towards Heidi and she just gives him a look and they continue to talk until the bell rings and head to first period.

In history class they just work on an assignment throughout the whole period and after Anthony walks Heidi to Math class and kisses her goodbye.

Alex who's getting the laptops they use sees her and gives her a tight hug which she returns back.

"Sorry I can't really hug you in front of Anthony or else he will get mad."

"What? Why? I don't think he will, your his best friend."

"Well he's overprotective when it comes to you."

"Really? Well your like my big brother so he can't get mad about it."

"He's already beat me up once for you he will do it again trust me."

"He won't, I'll talk to him don't be so paranoid about it." Heidi says as they take their seats and work on the starter.

"Alex can I ask you something?"

"Sure whats up."

"Why do you keep talking about college? Mostly when we are all together?" she says giving him a look.

"You noticed that, well because you need to bring that up someday you will be leaving soon and thats big."

"Yes I know that but we still have time to talk about that and they all know about it, its nothing new."

"Okay, it's your life I just want to be there."

"Thanks Alex" Heidi says.

An hour later.
Anthony is waiting for Heidi outside the classroom he smiles when he sees her approaching him, once she gets to him he hugs her and they stay outside the classroom talking for awhile before the bell rings.

"Alex told me something and I need to make sure your okay with it."

"What is it?"

"So you know how our friendship is right? Between him and I well he is always hugging me, and he doesn't do that around you because it bothers you apparently."

"Yeah, you are really close to him. I mean it doesn't bother me."

"See I told him that, I said we are like brother and sister so it's not a big deal because he's your best friend."

"It's probably because of back when we got into a fight."

"Definitely that, but I don't see him in any other way so there is no problem."

"Same, your with me and he's your brother like you said so it's okay" Anthony says as he grabs her hand and they walk inside the classroom.

During Lunch Heidi and Allison eat together outside of the school and go to Starbucks around the corner.

"Are you coming to the party our parents are hosting then after graduation?"

"Yes, of course I am. Wouldn't miss it because after will all be going our own ways, you off to college in California and I am staying here working."

"I am going to miss you but I will come back."

"I'm going to miss you also, and you better" Allison says giving her a hug as they continue talking on their way back to the school.

Anthony is waiting for Heidi and they go inside the classroom.

"Hey guys" Alex says.

"Hey" they both say in unison.

Minutes later.

A project is given to the students, it involved a Baby, they had to take care of it for three days, a certificate is handed to them so they could put a name and their partner.

Anthony and Heidi pair up together for the assignment they start filling out the sheet in front of them.

"Babe what do you want to name the baby?" he asks Heidi.

"Anthony" She says with a smile.

"No babe, let's name him differently."

"Why?" Heidi frowns.

"Because no."

"But I love your name."

"Babeee." Anthony says

"Ugh, Fine."

Anthony places his hand on her cheek and moves her head towards him.

"Don't be mad. I love you."

"I love you too." Heidi replies

They look some names up and then they finally agree on one together.

"Who's taking the baby after school today?" The teacher takes their paper.

"I am" Heidi replies

"Alright after class is over I'll be distributing them out to each partner."

They all had to take turns so tonight was Heidi. Anthony had tomorrow and the last night they had to figure that out.

The bell soon rings and the students start going to get the babies with the car seat carriers, Anthony helps Heidi as they go out to his car and they put the baby in the back.

"Look at the parents going home so soon" Alex says joking around as he comes with his baby.

"It's time to leave what do you mean?" Heidi says giving him a look.

"Without meeting your nephew? I didn't even meet mine." He says laughing which Anthony does as well.

"They literally all look the same" she goes over to his and looks at it.

"I know but here grab it, I want to see yours whats his name" he says opening the door and looking at the baby.

"Austin, whats yours?"

"Surprised you didn't name it after your boyfriend but Sebastian"

"Haha very funny, he didn't want to name it like him so we choose another name."

"Poor you" he says laughing

"Why did you name it like that?" Anthony says

"Don't know it came up and my partner said she liked it"

"Well surprised you didn't name it after you and your big ego" Heidi smiles.

"She got you pretty good" Anthony says mid laugh.

"She's just mad about my comment"

"Doesn't matter here's your child we have to get going."

Heidi hands the baby to Alex and pushes him on her way towards the car.

Alex just chuckles.

"We do, will see you around" Anthony says as they say goodbye and go off to Heidi's house.

Once arrived at her house they go inside and sit in the living room and the baby starts crying, Heidi figures it must be hungry so she takes the baby out of the thing and holds it in her arms and feeds it with the bottle and it stops crying.

"Your a natural with babies" Anthony says smiling.

"I took care of my sisters a lot so its not so new to me."

"I didn't that much so it's going to be harder for me"

"It's easy just watch me for today and tomorrow you'll be fine" Heidi says as she puts the baby back.

Throughout the day Heidi helps him and they do fine with the baby Anthony stays over for dinner with her family and as always they are super talkative around him.

"So Anthony how are things at the Mechanical shop?" Jose ask's.

"They are going good for now we are getting things settled in, next week we are opening it and getting cars in."

"That is good, hope nothing but success for you and your brother" Maria smiles.

"Thank you, I also want to invite you all to the opening of it." Anthony comments.

"Thanks, will be there just send us the address" Jose says as they continue talking.

Heidi walks Anthony out the door,

"I'll come by tomorrow babe to pick up the baby."

"Okay, sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow then babe." Heidi says giving him a hug and they kiss goodbye.

She takes the baby to her room and sits down on the bed, throughout the night she wakes up when it cries to either feed it, or when it needs a change of diapers, or to burp it.

The following day.
When Heidi wakes up the next morning she hurries and gets ready before the baby cries or anything. She gets a message from Anthony.

"Morning Babe, how did it go with our baby?"

"Good morning babe. It went good, woke up a couple times, but it was okay."

"Well today you can rest, I'll be coming over in a few hours."

"Okay, can't wait to see you."

"Me too, I love you"

"I Love you too." Heidi goes to the living room with the baby and Cesi carries it for awhile.

"How does it feel to be a mom?" she says laughing.

"Oh you know the usual tiring." Heidi jokes.

"Where is the dad?"

"He is coming later to pick him up"

"That's good, who's taking the third night?"

"I'm not sure we haven't decided that yet."

"Hmm, well probably whoever actually got more sleep comparing it after his night with the baby."

"Maybe, will see..Anyways your coming right next week with us to the opening of his shop?"

"Yeah I am."
"Okay good." She says as they finish up eating and clean around, they head to the living room, she takes care of the baby and then Anthony arrives hours later.

"Hey Babe"

"Hey" He goes over and sits next to Heidi and hugs her just then the baby starts crying and he grabs it and it's just hungry, Heidi watches him and smiles.

"You got the hang of this, your going to do fine today."

"Does he cry a lot?"

"Only like at night a little."

"Okay, and so for the third night what are we going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Will figure it out tomorrow then." Anthony says, Heidi then takes her phone out and snaps a picture of him with the baby and he looks up and sees.

"Babe..really? No delete it."

"No why? It's cute look" she says showing him the picture and she moves it away fast before he could take the phone away from her.

"That's not fair I didn't even take a picture of you with the baby."

"But you've taken other pictures of me so it's fair enough"

"I'll get you also" he says she just laughs and he puts the baby back on the Carrier.

Throughout the day they watch movies and stay in and then he has to leave to his house with the baby.

Sunday.
Heidi wakes up and gets ready she goes to the kitchen where her parents are.

"Morning sweetie" they say "Morning"

"Is Anthony bringing the Baby today?"

"We don't know yet who's taking care of him, I'm meeting up with him at his house is that okay?"

"Yeah that's okay" Maria smiles

"Yeah that's fine" Jose replies,

After they are done she helps around and she goes to her room, her phone vibrates.

"Want me to come pick you up?"

"I can go in my car it's fine."

"I'll come get you babe, I also want to go get you something."

"It's Okay I can go in my car though."

"Be there in 5"

"Fine"

Heidi sighs and gets her wallet, she waits for a few minutes and then goes outside and his car arrives she goes inside and they go to a drive thru Starbucks and he orders her something.

After he hands her an iced coffee and she is confused.

"Is this for you?"

"No it's your's."

"Why?"

"Remember my birthday."

"Ohh..yeah but I don't want it you can have it"

"No because I bought it for you and I don't want it"

"Liar, but fine thank you." Heidi says, they end up going to the park and sit down on the grass by the shade with the baby.

"Your going to be a great mom one day" Anthony says out of a sudden and Heidi turns around and turns red.

"Thanks, you'll be a great dad some day also." She says looking at him with a smile.

"Hope it's with our kids" he says and she chokes when he says that, she doesn't know what to say after she just smiles at him and feels her cheeks burning.

"You okay?" He says

"Yeah, just got me by surprise but if we do, we have to name one like you"

"Why? What if its a girl?"

"Well then I don't know" Heidi chuckles.

"Heidi will be her name." Anthony replies with a smile.

They continue talking and just looking over the baby.

"So who's taking the baby today?" Heidi ask's.

"I don't know I was thinking we both should."

"What?, How?"

"We should ask your parents if you can sleep over at my place tonight and I'll take you to school, bring your things that way we both take care of it."

"Sure, we can ask them they are home right now they will be fine with it I'm sure, what about your parents?"

"I told them this morning and they said it was okay." He says with a smile, they get up and walk to his car and go to Heidi's house, they walk to the kitchen where her parents are.

"Hey Mom, Dad we are back"

"Hey guys" they say as Anthony greets them and they put Austin on the couch so they can ask.

"I wanted to ask if Heidi could sleepover at my place tonight so we could look over the baby, if its fine with you?" Anthony asks.

"Of course she can Anthony just don't stay up so late, and be careful" Maria responds.

"Yeah that's fine no funny business though" Jose says which Anthony and Heidi turn red.

"Dad!!"

"What I'm kidding sweetie" He says hugging her as he laughs.

"I'm going to get my things ready and I'll be down in a minute." Heidi says as she goes to her room and packs her necessary things for tomorrow and her backpack for school.

She goes back downstairs and Anthony is talking to her parents as he's feeding the baby which probably started crying.

"I'm ready, and I can take the baby if you want."

"Its Fine I'm almost done Babe, we can just say goodbye and go to my place."

He says as he puts the baby back and then they go and say goodbye to her parents.

"Hey mom we are home" Anthony says as they walk in and Sarah appears excited to see Heidi and hugs her.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Hey, I'm good how are you?"

"I'm good as well, well you're right at home dinner will be ready in a few hours guys." She says going back to the kitchen.

Anthony and Heidi go to his room to put her things there and then they head back to the living room and sit down to watch Tv.

After awhile they go with his family and eat dinner and talk for awhile then they help around to clean and go to his room, he goes and takes a shower first while she sits on his bed she notices the blanket she made on the bed and smiles.

Heidi goes and showers after he is done.

"Babe, remember that Masquerade ball I told you about?" Anthony asks.

"Oh yeah, I do what about it?"

"Its this upcoming Saturday, do you have your dress?"

"Well no, I didn't think we were going to go"

"Well we are, Alex is going to be there and he wants us to go. But don't worry I don't have anything either."

"Oh okay then"

"Do you want to come with me tomorrow to get our wardrobe?"

"Yeah sure" Heidi smiles.

"Alright we can go after school" They continue talking for a while then Anthony takes a picture of Heidi with the baby and smiles when she looks at him.

"You do know that my picture is probably more better then the one you took"

"I don't think so Babe" he says showing it to her and she just laughs.

Heidi later messages Cesi about the plans she had with Anthony and then she leaves her phone on the table next to the bed.

"Don't squish the baby babe" Heidi says with a chuckle.

"Same goes to you babe" he says as he goes over to her and hugs her.

They get ready to sleep as they put the baby in the middle, during the night they would both get up to feed him or "change" him, then the next day they were a little tired.

"Morning babe"

"Morning, I just want to sleep" Heidi hides herself between the pillows.

"Me too but we have to give Austin back today"

"True, I'm going to get ready fast I'll be back" Heidi says as she goes and does her makeup and changes when she comes back, Anthony is already done he's just fixing his hair, Heidi fixes the bed for him and puts the baby on the carrier.

"Ready Babe?" He says as he grabs the carrier.

"Yeah, Can I come back after school to get my things?"

"Absolutely, that's fine."
They go to the kitchen and grab something to eat and then head out to the school and go to the classroom to give the baby back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

775 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
3.8K 1K 42
Katelyn is a typical high school senior. Prom is only a week away, will she be able to find a date to prom? Will choose the right path for her life a...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
45 0 20
It's basically a story about your average gamer hanging with her high school friends, and meeting new friends along the way. She was having fun until...