Be More Safe

Galing kay THECamiAri

You ever just play your favorite video game and wonder how cool it would be to be in it? Well, not for these... Higit pa

Logging In
Tutorial
Level 1: Head on the Cob
Level 1: Progress Saved
Level 2: Infection in the City
Level 2: Progress Saved
Level 3: The Damned ReWalking
A/N
Level 3: Progress Saved
Level 4: Murder Plaza
Level 4: Progress Saved
Level 5: Bloody Halls of Hell
Level 5: Progress Saved
Level 6: The Gym Field
Level 7: Main Office
Level 7: Progress Saved
Level 8- Cramped Escape
A/N- Heweo
Level 8: Progress Saved
Level 9: The Cafetorium
Malfunction
Game Over
Logging Out

Level 6: Progress Saved

124 14 3
Galing kay THECamiAri

Rich and Christine fiddled with their fingers, doing things about. Rich couldn't really move, however, since Jake's head was on his lap.

"Hey Christine?"

Christine took her attention towards the boy beside her.

"Yeah Rich?"

"Do you think, I don't know, tha what Brooke will be there when we ge back to real life?"

Christine looked at Rich, who looked down as if he was in shame.

"I hope so." Christine said, feeling herself tear up.

"Me too." Rich said, forcing himself not to cry.

Christine leaned towards the small boy and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, it's okay." Christine repeated.

Rich sniffed, and apologized.

"When are we gonna leave?" The girl asked, looking down as her shuriken belt.

"I have no idea, but I hope soon. I miss the feeling of being able to go somewhere without having to worry about being killed. It's kill or he killed out here." Rich muttered.

Christine nodded in agreement. She didn't wanna be stuck in this hell-hole, in this satanic trap. She wanted to be free, do her usual play rehearsals, dance and sing and hang out with her usual squad.

"How many more levels?" She asked again.

"I think Mikey said there were 9, so we have like 3 more." Rich smiled a bit, knowing hey were getting closer and closer to their goal.

They both let that sink in, knowing they were getting closer to home. And that's what made them feel proud.

Sorry this is short love y'all!💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.3K 157 10
Richjake is my OTP so here's this! Some of these have trigger warnings.
30.1K 916 22
[art credit goes to amelia dear on pinterest] [lowercase aesthetic not used in story] michael mell thought he disliked- no, hated- rich goranski. for...
10.9K 415 60
Has been #2 in michaelmell and #3 in askanddare! Thank you for your support! X3 Here is a chance for you to either dive into the minds of your favori...
8.7K 193 24
Literally what the title says. The characters of Be More Chill react to Be More Chill. BTW this is the Two River Theatre cast! May have triggers, you...