Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yu...

Par Sangwoos00ashes

AU: It was unrequited love at first sight for Yuri Katsuki. Being best friends with the most popular guy in s... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: My Short Break
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: Tagged
A/N & Deleted Scenes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N: Short Hiatus
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)
Chapter 30 (Final)

Chapter 14

911 12 3
Par Sangwoos00ashes

(A/N: Yurio's and Otabek's side story within the last chapter...

le m o n )

Author's POV:

What am I chopped liver?!" Yuuko pouts.

"That sounds like a good dip and chip." Yurio walks past everyone with Otabek silently following him.

Otabek turns his head around slightly "Thanks for the snack..." and continues down with Yurio.

'Ugh... I didn't even feel like seeing and or spending time with everyone...' Yurio pouts to himself as he heads outside to the sauna 'I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with him..' He turns around to quickly discover his tall lover was following him.

"What do you want Otabek?" Yurio smiles slightly.

Otabek goes to grab his hands and slowly puts it to the side of his face "To spend time with you.

"Well that's not gonna happen I told you this already." Yurio pulls his arm away roughly "Stay away I'm mad you dragged me here."

Not taking a hint Otabek crosses his arms "Well you didn't want to be alone?" He turns around to walk away.

"Of course not baka!" The blondes face goes mad red with blush.

Hesitant he makes his way over to him and wraps his arms around Otabek from behind. 'I didn't wanna be alone with him cause I didn't want to seem vulnerable. We've already made a couple of mistakes... and now he thinks we're together together.' Yurio sighs heavily and let's go of him 'I'll have to continue to act coldly towards you because I love you so much. Please don't involve yourself with me.'

Otabek turns around and offers a warm smile" I'm sorry... I'm rushing into things aren't I? Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" He looks down at him.

Yurio looks up "No it's just...?"

"Just what?" Otabek gets closer.

'Kiss me...' Yurio watches helplessly as he continues to get closer and closer. Embracing his fragile heart he closes his eyes and leans closer 'Touch me...' He pleads through his thoughts 'but stay away..' a moment before their lips touch Yurio rests his hands on his chest to stop him.

"I'm sorry... I..." Yurio looks down.

"It's fine." Otabek looks away hurt.

'I don't understand what he wants from me! He was the one that kissed me first... he started this... is he just going to end it after getting what he wanted?' Otabek starts to tear up, the tears threatening to fall from the rims of his eyes. Suddenly the doors slide open and the rest of the guys make their way inside. Victor looks at the two concerned while everyone else goes into the dressing rooms.

"Everything alright in here?" He asks with a worried expression spread across his face.

"Just fine." Otabek gets up "In fact I was just leaving..." he heads towards the dressing room as well.

"Dammit." Yurio face palms himself in anger.

'Am I making him unhappy? Did I ever even make him happy to begin with? That night we were drunk, what was he thinking, was he the one to like me first?'

Yurio looks back at Victor annoyed "What's happening with you and the piggy?"

"Are you sure you don't wanna-..." Getting interrupted by Yurio smacking him Victor stops.

"I'm talking about you and piggy right now." Yurio grits his teeth to hide his sadness.

"Everything is fine I guess...? I know he likes me and all but..." Victor puts a hand on his neck "but I don't want anything to change between us?"

"But didn't you go on and on about how much you'd like to be with him like that?" Yurio shakes his hands in the air in anger.

"I know what I said. But, that was before I decided to go back to Russia..." Victor sighs.

"Y-you're going back... for your career?" Yurio chokes on his own breath watching his sliver haired friend "without me?"

"I'm just training and a competition or two? But I can't tell the future Yurio!" He shouts loudly "What if I don't come back for a long time, huh? Will he wait that long for me!"

Yurio slams his foot of the ground "Of course he will!!"

"How do you know?!" Victor grabs him by the collar of his shirt "He deserves to be with someone better than me."

"Because its love, baka, you don't need a reason!" Yurio tears up slightly "you don't need a damn reason to wait for someone you love..."

FLASHBACK [New Years]
YURIO'S POV:

"We're all headed out for drinks tonight, Wanna come with?" Victor says happily over the phone.

"Thanks but no thanks." I huff annoyed and slam the phone shut.

'How dare he think I want to get buddy buddy with everybody. They're all competition in the end.' I throw my phone into my duffle bag and continue skating down the ice row. The sound of the blades cutting against the ice echo across the empty room. Suddenly accompanied by another pair I spin around to become face to face with a rival. Otabek.

"What do you want?" I pause to watch him.

He skates around me in a single circle one or twice before answering "Victor told me to come get you. He's not taking no for an answer."

"Tell him I said no again then." I sigh heavily "I'm not in the mood for drinks."

"Then are you in the mood to skate? With me that is?" He smiles and holds his hand out as an offer.

"Alright." I take it as he pulls me closer to him "but don't waste my time baka."

'We probably danced all the way till the new year if memory serves me right? I spines around him as he lifted me into the air as a weightless feather. We'd make a good couple skate, if you know what I mean. Although I didn't like taking the leading female role.' I wrap my arms around his neck for the last time as he lifted me into the air. 'Staring into his eyes at that time... I should've just thanked him for staying with me then be on my way but no. I fell in love with him right there on that very spot.'

My whole face goes red with blush "Y-you're pretty good..."

"You too." He puts me down slowly.

As his fingers pulled away I felt the warmth leave my body dramatically. I grabbed onto his sweater by the chest, clinging on as if I were to fall from a great height. Looking down at me confused I go in to kiss his soft looking lips. 'All I wanted him to do was be disgusted... I wanted him to push me away.'

"Y-yurio?" Otabek pulls away slowly.

Realizing what I'd done I quickly put my head down embarrassed 'f u c k. Does he think it's gross? Did I ruin our friendship?' I feel his hand against the side of my face. The coldness burning onto the heat of my face like an ice cube trapped inside a mouth. I melted as he pressed his lips against mine once more. Pulling me to him he grips onto me so I couldn't escape. Forcing him my way I push him against the wall behind us softly being cautious that we're still on ice.

"Come over here..." I pull his coat sleeve and lick my bottom lip.

I pull him out of the slippery ice and into the lounge room. I sit him down and slide teasing him as I slide my hand ontop of his private area. I quickly remove my skates and continue to do the same with his. 'I want to touch him more... I want more from him...' I get up and sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist, and pulling on his hair to force his face against mine. Our lips pulling at each other rougher and rougher as we continued.

Pulling away slowly I watch as the string of saliva between our lips tears apart "I'll stop if you want..." Otabek hides a smirk spreading across his face.

'Please don't say yes. Idiot just leave!'

"No..." I slide my hands under his shirt to his bare back "I don't want to..."

'And before I realized it I was swinging my hips against his. He dominated me as I let him but, I didn't want this, I honestly didn't want things to change. I was fine being his friend but I just had to mess around with him.' Another shock of pleasure came through me as I felt him release himself into me.

"O-Otabek..!~" I gasp out grasping out his shoulders roughly as I released myself as well.

Suddenly I feel him get hard again inside me, twitching as he wanted more. 'So naughty...' I bite down on my bottom lip and swing my head back as I continue to ride him. Groaning out softly I feel him struggling to run his fingers through my nipples, his fingers going numb from the all the heat. He forces them to grip onto my hips and force me down on him rougher.

'I wish I could say that was the last time, that we pretended it never happened, that it was only a one time thing. But I couldn't get him out of my mind. I was in love and all I wanted him to do was to touch me. Even if we were fully clothed and just eating lunch... the moment he'd wipe my lip off of mustard with his thumb, I wanted him. I want things to be official but what if he doesn't want that...?'

"I love you..." He whispers against my ear as the movie finishes.

Dropping the popcorn onto the floor I look at him as he smiles happily 'maybe he thought things were official since that day... but... I can't... please don't... love someone like me.' I lean in to kiss him as the darkness of the room hides us from the surrounding people.

'I'm just like Victor...'

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yurio...? Are you-..." before finishing his sentence Yurio runs into the dressing room to look for Otabek.

Catching him just before he heads out to the sauna Yurio grabs his wrist roughly. 'Please forgive me... I'm too selfish to let you go. I need answers... I want to know what I am to you?'

"Otabek...? Please don't go." Yurio looks down as his lover turns around to look at him.

"What do you want?" Otabek frowns.

"What am I to you?" Yurio looks up with tears in his eyes.

Otabek's eyes widen in shock "I... i thought..."

"Aren't the two of you dating?" Phitchit interrupts.

"Wait-.." Before Yurio could finish Chris and the others walk in on the awkward situation.

"Yeah I mean everybody knows. Otabek was so happy he almost pissed himself telling us." Chris laughs.

Yurio turns around and runs out of the steamed up dressing room 'How could he be so reckless like that?!' He runs past the Yuri so he can't see him cry but suddenly goes faster as He hears Otabek calling after him.

"Yurio wait!" Otabek tries his best to keep up with him.

"Leave me alone!!" The tears fall down Yurio's face as he continues to shout over and over again like a broken record.

About to reach the front door he stops and rests his fingers on the handle. 'I don't understand him... how could he just go around and announce that without coming to me about it first. I'm glad he's so happy but still! That's between me and him!' I turn around to look at him 'I know I'll regret it if I run away now.'

"Look I'm sorry... I probably should've came to you about it first before-..." Shutting him up Yurio pushes his lips against Otabek's.

Not wanting to let go Yurio wraps his arms around Otabek's neck. Their lips slide together like a sweet melody was playing. The frighten feeling leaving Yurio as he makes out with his lover right there on the door (of someone else's house) pulling away to say something Otabek follows his lips so Yurio is unable to speak.

"Let me..." Yurio moans lightly "say something...~"

"No..." Otabek pulls away slowly "I'm afraid..."

"Me too, baka!" Yurio presses his index finger on Otabek to stop him "I have something to say."

"What is it-..."

"I love you..." Yurio suddenly blurts out "I didn't realize what I wanted until I almost lost it but I..."

Otabek presses his lips on Yurio's in a short but passionate "I know, I love you too."

(A/N: Then they made out in Yuri's bathroom)

                             ...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.8K 1.2K 35
Victor Nikiforov is your normal 7 year old boy, plays, get's in trouble, and has many friends. He lives in St. Petersburg, Russia with his loving fam...
46.6K 1.9K 43
❝ There'll be no more darkness when you believe in yourself, you are unstoppable ❞ After a shocking accident Ember Aguirre is uncertain about basica...
8.1K 346 30
When Victor falls for the most popular guy in school, he falls hard. The two have never spoken to each other before. It is nothing more than an unreq...
3.4K 98 14
This is a Vikturi fanfic And boyxboy so if you don't like then don't read. Viktor is a prince who can't seem to find his soulmate and is in the close...