A legendary commander: Percy...

By romance0906

Over the years they have talked endlessly about a legend among the chaos plant and among the universe as well... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

650 11 0
By romance0906

Percy was on the verge to explode, yes explode. It was morning and he couldn't sleep at all last night. He kept thinking about Anabeth and her wedding. He wondered how would she look in a wedding dress? Would she put her hair up or down? He had always thought about it, but pictured him as the groom. Not some imbusal egotistical half brother of his. Well not really half brother, not a brother at all.

No he doesn't admit he loves her. But He does love her to death, and this wedding is just making him just want to walk up to her and kiss her and tell her that he loves her. But he won't. He's proud and he doesn't even admit his feelings to himself, much less to anyone else.

He got up to the band room, got the getuoir. Writing music seems to clam him.

"Look what you did, what you did, what your doing to me.
You got me searching for the worst, like a silent movie.
I can't breath, I can't see.
It's out of control-ol.
But baby only say, my eyes are up,
I better go,
Oh-who-oh
My mind says, no, your no good for me. No your no good, but my heart's..."
Percy pused for a moment. He sighed.
"But my hearts made up on you"
{R5-heart made up on you}

"Catchy song, so you know the answer." Luke smirked
"Not particularly a good one" Percy said
"It's your heart, it doesn't know wrong or right. Sometimes you just have to follow it"
"Arggh. Stop spending time with my father, you are starting to sound poetical like him"
"I'll take that as a compliment"
"Well you shouldn't"
"Just listen to it perc, you never know"
"The mind seems to know more don't you agree, the heart is just a thing that beeps" Percy signed "besides...the last time I listened to my heart, it didn't get me any where good"
"Your impossible" Luke said with a serious voice
Percy smirked.

They heard a sound from the door. As they looked, they saw it was Nina coming in. She had that innocent smile she had, whenever she was in front percy. Luke simply looked the other way. Don't get him wrong, their was a point when he considered her a great friend.

That was only the first months she came to the plante chaos. She was thoughtful and respecting. She was kind to everyone. Could care less about the way she looked. Then Percy started to 'date' her. Then she started to glamor up. Became not so thoughtful and respectful, much less kind. She became the opposite. Used her power and rank among the people that were below her. Then Luke released the real her. Percy, he was to hurt still to even notice.

"What is it Nina" Percy said
"I was wondering if we could go for a walk, I haven't talked to you in a while. Please babe?" Nina asked, she was good, she had a smile and her eyes were pleading in a sad way.
"Ok" Percy said as he got up, Luke still not looking.
"Yay let's go" Nina said as she toke Percy's hand

Percy smiled, he thought he saw the old nina in there. He actually missed that part of her. He knows she has changed, he just doesn't see and realize how much. Or that she didn't change, that she was always as how she is now.

They walked among camp, hand in hand. Campers looked at them. They know how she is. She treats camp worser then nick, like if she's superior. Even with her team, she acts like she's more. And they know how legend is. He's strong and loyal. He's charming and charismatic, with his friend. He's mysterious and serious, yet warm with camp. They some what get the impression that he's a good guy, and a little cocky, but humble and good. So they ask, what's a guy like that doing with her?

It goes threw everyone's minds.

As they where walking Percy had a very concentrated mind. He was very worked up on the hole wedding, that he didn't see that the person that worked them up the most was very close by. Her stormy eyes seemed hurt and disappointment in a way as she practiced her sword fights with blonde guy, but he far form noticed. He was in his own little world.

Percy simply dosed off, he isn't even paying the lest amount of attention. Not even to Nina holding his hand or the camp looking at him. Or the hurt stormy grey eyes. He's in two worlds. One anabeth and two thanos.

"..babe"
"What?"
"Your dozing off...anyway I miss you"
"You do"
"Yea I mean we hardly see each other"
"We're at war"
"I know that"
"Then"
"We could still spend some time together you know"
"Ok"
"Babe what are you looking at"
"Bicana"

Percy saw bicana looking somewhere. She was hiding. Percy looked around and saw Nico setting in a branch. How he missed Nico. He decided to go up to her.

"Where are you going"
"Just follow me"

The two went to where bicana was. Percy sat next to her and smiled.
"You know some people find it quit creepy to stare bee". Bicana screamed and jumped.

"I swear to chaos, you scared me!" She said annoyed
"Sorry but I mean you Could go talk to the guy" Percy said
"Nope"
"Why"
"What am I going to say, hey I'm your sister, I'm back from the dead, oh and I'm a chaos worrior!"
"Or hey im huntress and I wanted to come to talk to you"
"Yea mine was better"
"Just go talk to him, but don't blow our cover"
"I don't know.."
"Go. Commander's and prince order, fair maiden"
"Argghh fine. I hate you"
"Love you too"

Bicana went up to Nico. As Percy saw closely he saw that Nico smiled. He wished he could go up to him too, like the good old days.

"What was that?" Nina said
"He's an old friend, one of the very few people I could trust here"
"Yea okay...we should go shopping babe, in New York"
"We're at war Nina, and you are thinking about shopping?"
"Never hurts to buy an outfit or two babe"
"No"
"Please babe, with chary on top?"
"No"
"Argghh fine" Nina said as she left. Pretty mad. Making Percy sign.

He needed to compose himself. He was sure he was unstable at the moment. He need to focus on war and who is betraying him. He can not afford to wast time thinking about old friends and thinking about Anabeth. Their story ended 400 years ago. Why go back to it?
Yet Percy could not stop but to think about the what ifs. What if Anabeth never betrayed him, what if he never meet Anabeth? What if him and Anabeth would have escaped? What if, no one betrayed him? If that where to happen, how would his life be right now? Would he still be hunting thanos; should he be the prince of the universe? or would he be at the beach, married with Anabeth and a child? Or would he even have anabeth with him as his queen? He really wanted to stop thinking about the what ifs and get away from this planet.
--
Luke, Clarisse, Leo, and Peter, where discussing in the training room. making sure no one heard. Clarisse told them everything Anabeth said.
"Wow.."Luke said
"So A, Anabeth didn't cheat. And B, she still loves Percy" Peter said
"It seems that way" she said
"Do you believe her?" Luke asked
"She seemed to be telling the truth" Clarisse said
"But what she told to Percy that night, the kid?" Luke said
"Lets think about this guys, Anabeth always stayed by Percy's side. She never ever abandon him when everyone did. In the morning, the day we left. Anabeth was still with him" Leo said
"Yea and they where going to run away together and then all the sudden she doesn't love Percy. She left him for less then half a day, and decided she loved nick. It doesn't add up" Peter pused
"plus clar you said she didn't remember anything sense the moment she opened the door" Leo said "and let's not forget that, she would have said yes to marry Percy"
"Are you thinking that she was controlled?" Luke asked
"It's kinda obvious" Leo said
"By who and how" Luke said
"That's the bigger question" Peter said
"But even so, jack, whose the dad, and if it is Percy..." Luke said
"How?" Clarisse finished.
"That the other bigger question" Leo said.

Later Luke and Clarisse started practicing in the chaos cabin. They have been practicing for hours. Leo was polishing his swords and knives. And Peter was working on designs.

Luke and Clarisse, battled fearlessly for hours against each other. Clarisse aims towards Luke but he block it. It gave a perfect opportunity for her to trip him. He fell but quickly composed himself. He got her sword and pointed it to her with a smirk.

" I win de La Ruge" he smirked
"Not next time Castellan" she smirked
"We'll see" he smiled

Luke very well enjoyed her company and very well their conversations together. And they had many considering they have known each other for 400 years plus the years he knew her when he was in camp. Although by just glances. He doesn't very well like recalling when he was in camp half blood. Considering he betrayed his friends and died. He would rather think about the 400 years he spent as the legitimate/ advisor of Percy. Battling with his team by his side for the good. The good battles he fought with his partner, Clarisse.

Clarisse also very well enjoyed her time with Luke. She had given up on trusting men, came to hate them. Things with Chris did not go well for her, when nick came along. It was hard for her to process what Chris had said and then, when she decided to forget him. It wasn't to hard to process at all, and soon healed. At first, she could not stand luke. The only men she trusted were Percy and Leo at the time. No one else. Then Percy appointed her, his legitimate/ adviser and partnered her up with Luke. Let's say that at first things didn't go so well that percy regretted the decision. She didn't trust him, it had to do with her past, but it also had to do with his. He betrayed camp and sided with Kronos. Years later something changed

395 years ago.
Percy and the alpha team had to go to planet c7 on universe 55. The name was Anale. They where following monsters that were trafficking people and creatures. They were in the forest, top of the trees. They watch the people being dragged into the ship. Then they saw a white pegasus and two fairies.
"What's the plan?" Leo said
"There are about 40 men, ten each" Luke said
"if we go now and get them who is to say they are not more people captive in another base and more monsters Guarding it" Percy said
"That's true" Luke said "what do we do then, the minute they see us, or we attack, they'll leave"
"I have an idea, if I go there and act as a prisoner, we could hit the main base. I could bring a tracker with me and then you follow. If you lose sight you follow the holo tracker Leo made, I'll leave all my equipment here" Clarisse said firmly
"That's a tricky plan" Leo said
"Tricky, its risky! Are you crazy, what if they catch you" Luke said "you might get hurt, I can't let that happen"
"It's my choice to make, Castellan, Prince just make the call" Clarisse said.

Luke didn't like this one bit. She is her partner, they're suppose to stick by each other and protect one another. But once Clarisse makes a decision, it's hard to get her out of it. She's suborn.

"I don't like it, but It might work." Percy pused "are you sure Clarisse?"
"Positive" clarisse said
"Alright" percy said
"Are you seriously considering it?!" Luke said
Clarisse sighed, " here hold this for me, make sure to give it back"
She handed her armor to Luke, not quit looking at him. Luke looked dumbfounded and took it. Percy smirked, as well did Leo.
"What a sweet moment, don't you agree master?"
"Certainly" Percy smirked
Then Clarisse stared at them, it's a good thing stares don't kill.

Later that day, Clarisse was in the ship, it Floated in the air. Chaos, she felt as if she was in a Peter Pan story. And the pirate with a hook, definitely was not helping. They brought her bellow deck. What seemed like hours, the ship finally stopped. They loaded her and the rest off. They were at a forest and a huge house was hidden in the trees. She didn't see her team anywhere. As she was loaded of the bout, a pirate screamed. She smirked and didn't move
"Move girly" a pirate yelled to her, about to hit her but never got close. She turned and saw the pirate in the ground and Luke in front of her.
"I'd advise to not touch my partner you imbusal" Luke said serious, yet scary .
He turned and smiled as he gave her, her weapons. It was at that moment she knew she could trust him with her life. Needless to say, that all hell broke lose next. About 100 men against the alpha team. Toke some time but they did it.

Clarisse smirked at that memory, it was a very old memory but she still remembered it like it was yesterday.

"I worry about Percy" Luke said
"And that's why he thinks you'll end up alone" Clarisse said
"Why" Luke said
"Because you worry too much" Clarisse smirked
"Well. Then I'll find someone who thinks Percy as someone important as well" Luke shrugged
"Like Leo" Clarisse grinned
"H-hey" Luke and leo said as they faced clarisse. While Peter laughed.
"What's up, why are you grinning" Luke asked curiously
"Just a memory, of when I was in a Peter Pan story" Clarisse smirked
"Now that was hilarious" Leo yelled as he laughed.
"Oh Percy told me the story" Peter said laughing, but then looked at Luke serious "dude"

At that moment Percy came. He was curious as to why Leo and Peter were laughing and Clarisse was smirking. And the fact that Luke had a red face, triggered his curiosity even more.

" what was?" Percy said
"Clar's Peter Pan adventure" Leo laughed
"I remember that, epic"Percy smirked
"Luke was all like, 'it dangerous', she's going to get hurt, I'm going to lose my partner, Percy you dumb ass do you see what you've done!, all while we tracked clar" Leo laughed "epic times"
"Come on guys that was 395 years ago, it not funny no more!" Luke said annoyed
"For you maybe, but for us it is an epically assuming event" Percy smirked, "it's quit hard to forget"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 11 5
1,965 days. Or five years, four months, two weeks, and six days. That's how long he'd been safe. How long he'd kept it a secret from his friends. Fro...
89.5K 3.9K 41
❛ π—π–Ύπ—‹π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—…π—’π—†π—‰π—Žπ—Œ ❜ ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· Perseus had an ending all heroes can only dream of. Rome had an ending as tragic as most h...
56.8K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
1.2M 21.5K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...