Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Not a Chapter๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You

1.6K 73 47
By xqueend23

Make me proud y'all, I need at least 100 comments and 50 votes.😇
____

New York, NY
February 22 ,2016
3:34AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Robyn and I were both laughing on our way back to Robyn's apartment, we had an amazing time at dinner and the aquarium. We laughed, we hugged, we did everything and I was enjoying every bit of it. We mostly couldn't keep our hands to ourselves while at the aquarium. "Girl shut up before I drop ya' ass." Robyn said. I was on her back while she was walking down these halls.

"You wouldn't dare..we would be squaring the fuck up." Robyn smacked my butt and kissed my cheek. We finally made it to her room and Robyn unlocked the door placing me on my feet. Once we walked in the room was empty, thank god.

"Baby I'm about to go take a shower.." I said kicking my shoes off my feet. I unbuttoned my shirt as I looked over at Robyn.

"Ok I'll be in there in a minute." I nodded my head. I made my way to our room as I stripped butt naked and grabbed me some boxers and a long t-shirt. The best thing about wearing wigs is snatching that shit off, so I did just that. I pulled wig off and placed it on the mannequin that Kahh gave me, I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower to as hot as it could go. Once it warmed up I hopped my ass in there, only to flinch once the water touched my body because that shit burned my soul. After it toned down a little I grabbed the shampoo and squirted it in my hair and begin washing my hair real good. "Baby I hope ya' don' mind.." Robyn said.

"What?" Once I said that I heard her peeing, causing me to chuckle. "Damn you couldn't wait.."

"The fuck fa'? It's my house..I does what I Please." I rolled my eyes rinsing my hair out and begin washing my body. "Back up from the water." She flushed the toilet causing me to shake my head.

"You just couldn't wait."

"My house..my toilet.."

"Oh but it was definitely about to be our house once you wanted to give me a key.." I mumbled loud enough for Robyn to hear me. Robyn pulled the shower door back causing me to turn around to look at her as she stared at me.

"It's still yours..I'm just waiting on ya'." I smile. Robyn stepped in closing the door behind her. I rinsed my hair out as I stood under the faucet, Robyn grabbed her body wash and begin washing herself.

"Can you wash my back?" I asked Robyn.

"Fine.." Robyn said annoyingly. I chuckled giving her my wash cloth. She begin washing my back nice and soft, running her hands on both sides of my back side. I exhaled closing my eyes as Robyn came closer to me, she turned me around so that I could wash the soap off my back, Only for her to stare at me like she wanted something. "I wanna kiss ya.." she mumbled pressing her forehead against mines. I didn't say anything, all I did was blush staring into her striking eyes. Robyn placed the wash cloth on the shower basket, as she chewed on her bottom lip. Our noses brushed against one another as Robyn slowly inched closer, our lips met each other half way as we shared this wet kiss. I loved her lips so so much, Robyn rubbed down my back as our lips moved perfectly in sync with one another. I wanted to play with her so bad, it would be so funny. I tilted my head back so that she'd reach closer to kiss me, I licked the water from my lips as my left hand traveled down to her area, Robyn smirked stroking her fingers through my wet curls. "What ya' getting ready ta' do?"

"Nothing yet..just relax baby." I said then kissed the top of her chest. Robyn's eyebrow lifted as she nodded her head. My left hand slowly massaged her lips, her grip on my hair only tightened a little as my finger slowly entered inside her warm clenching walls. My right hand squeezed her waist as I lifted my head to kiss her lips, all she could do was moan into the kiss since I already had two sets of fingers violating her clitoris. Maybe I could tease her a little longer. I pulled away only for my face to be gripped and our lips smashing against one another, I brought my right hand up to her neck as I stood on my tippy toes dragging my tongue on the side of her neck.

"I'd rather take this into the bedroom princess.." Robyn mumbled. I chuckled nodding my head, I removed my fingers from her clit but my wrist was grabbed before I could move. "I didn't say stop though." I looked her up and down before biting down on my lip. I ignored her as I stepped around her and slid the door open stepping out. "Lani? Get ya' ass back in here and finish what ya' ass started."

"You'd have to follow me first Robyn." Robyn smacked her lips still standing in the shower. I already knew she'd get her ass out that shower and follow me, if she really wanted me she'd come get. I walk inside the room butt ass naked walking straight toward the closet, I picked her bag up seeing if she had the strap with her. I feel that it was my turn to lay the strap on her just once. As I'm going through her bag I notice a red envelope with my name on it. I frown grabbing it and scanned it. Strange. I also noticed a bear inside the bag and I smiled, it had a K engraved on it.

"I got ya' dat' fa' Valentine's Day." I turn around to see Robyn with a towel around her body.

"But..we.."

"I know..I still thought about ya' though." I wanted to cry. I feel like shit because I didn't get her anything.

"But I didn't get you anything Robyn." Robyn chuckled walking over towards me.

"Lani..baby, it's fine. I understand ya' probably wasn't thinking of me at the time but ya' didn't have ta' get me anything." I looked down at the envelope and bear smiling to myself. "Read it ta' me." Robyn said sitting next to me in the closet. I opened the envelope taking the card out and read it out loud.

"Kehlani..happy Valentine's Day princess, I know I don't deserve to be writing this to you but I don't care. I know I may be the last thing on your mind but I hope I do run through your head, I wasn't expecting for my Valentine's Day to be so slow and boring because I thought you'd be the one I would spend it with, until I messed up and I'm super duper sorry and I know I can't take it back but I wish I could. So the reason I'm writing you this is because I love you, I'll never stop loving you I'll always love you and that's why I'm giving you the best gift you deserve." I look over at Robyn as she had her hand out with a box in her palm. "Robyn."

"Relax..open it." I took the box from her hands opening it to see a white gold Neil lane designer ring. "It isn't an engagement ring, it's a promise ring." I felt my nose begin to sniffle. Robyn took the ring from my fingers and slide it on my right ring finger. "A way ta' promise ya'  that I won' hurt ya' again. A promise ta' love ya." I nodded my head wiping my tears before they could fall. "Stop crying, give me kiss." I leaned into her and pecked her lips multiple times. I wasn't expecting her to do this at all or I wasn't expecting to find a damn Valentine's Day card either.

"I love you so much Robyn."

"I know ya' do..and I love ya' too."

"I wanna make love to you.." Robyn smirked laughing.

"Baby I ain't stopping ya'..why were ya' going through my bag anywey'?" I sniffled.

"I was uh..looking for the strap." Robyn eyebrows lifted, She licked over her heart shaped lips.

"Well I didn't bring it..but uh ya' more than welcome ta' do whatever ya' want ta' me, tonight is all about ya." I smiled placing the card on top of the dresser and pulled Robyn with me.

"I'm glad you said that."

I kissed her collar bone resting my head on her chest, she brought her hands up to my waist. I looked up at her to see she had her eyes closed, I kissed her chin and neck trying to get her attention, I but gently into her cheek earning a chuckle from her. "Lani..baby just fuck me.." I raised my eyebrow gripping her chin. I couldn't take it anymore..my lips smashed against hers and she ran her fingers through my hair, I gripped her hips tighter as shoved my tongue deeper between her lips, she tilted her head to the side wrapping her arms around my neck as she slowly flicked her tongue against my top lip, I removed my lips from her lips and kissed on her neck and her chin, Robyn moaned under me as I squeezed her ass cheeks tighter into my palms. I lifted my head staring down at Robyn sexually biting my bottom lip, Robyn rubbed her hands on my thighs as she kissed the side of my belly. I yanked at the towel that was perfectly wrapped around her body and pulled it off her body seeing her flawless body. I gently pushed Robyn back as I climbed on top of her waist placing her hands above her head. Robyn leaned up kissing my neck but I pushed her back. "Baby who is in charge?" I said softly pulling at Robyn's bottom lip with my teeth.

"Ow..baby it's ya'..chill with that biting shit Lani." I giggled kissing down her belly with one of my hands still having a grip on her wrists. I suck one of her nipples into my mouth causing her flinch a little. I let her wrists go as I lifted her right leg up, my lips trailed down her long leg as I got closer and closer to her clit. "Kehlani..baby.."

"Shh..I know what I'm doing, just relax baby..I'll make it better." Robyn just swallowed and remained calm for only a matter of seconds. I crawl down and my face comes closer to her area, I wanted to tease her so I did what I knew would piss her off. I placed both my hands on her thighs opening them wider, I lightly flicked my tongue against her lips and placed a wet kiss on her folds and pulled away. "You ok baby?"

"Ya' lucky I liked that shit Lani.."

"Switch.."

"What? Oh baby ya' don' gotta tell me twice." I giggled crawling over to her and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arm around my neck kissing me back sloppily. I pulled back only for Robyn to kiss me more than expected, but of course I wasn't complaining. I loved the shit out of her lips.

"I want you to sit on my face." I said against her lips. Robyn smirked pulling back to peck my lips.

"As ya' wish.." Robyn flipped us so now I was under her. Robyn kissed my neck and begin climbing on to my face. And you know I gave her ass what she was not expecting.

~~~~~

"Baby get up.." I groaned swatting her hand away, I was tired and I did not feel like moving. "Kehlani..I got a surprise fa' ya'..please get up." I opened one of my eyes seeing her dead in my face.

"First of all..back your ass up.." Robyn smacked her lips With a blank stare. "I still love you."

"Mhm..get ya' naked ass up..come on we still got time."

"Time? Shit what time is it?"

"It's dawn..ya' fine princess..just grab the cover and follow me." I yawned rubbing my eyes as I pulled the cover off the bed and wrapped it around my naked body.

"Robyn what are you up to?"

"Nothing." She said grabbing my hand into hers. She walked us out on the balcony where the sun was beginning to set. "I wanted ta' make ya' breakfast before ya' leave me forever." I giggled looking at how she set everything up. She had the plate Filled with everything my stomach desired. She had candles lit, it was just beautiful and romantic.

"You're the best..and I won't leave you forever Robyn."

"I go on tour soon, so that's a good eight months away from ya."

"Maybe I'll surprise you." Robyn smiled.

"Come on lets eat before this food gets cold." I nodded my head pulling the cover in front of me. We both begin to eat and laugh about little shit that clouded our minds. "I spoke ta' my mom."

"Really?" Robyn nodded her head. "How was your conversation? What you guys talk about."

"..You, how you're so perfect..my mom loves the sound of ya' already."

"Aww I can't wait to meet her."

"I'm glad ya' said that, she's visiting me before I go on tour."

"When's the day?"

"She told me March 8th.." I nodded my head trying to think.

"I'll have to check my schedule." Robyn nodded her head finishing up her breakfast. "Thank you."

"Fa' what?"

"Proving to me that you can change..and giving me this ring..just being you honestly."

"Baby ya' know nothing will stop me from loving ya', ya' belong ta' me."

"You right." Robyn chuckled. "Baby it's time." Robyn sighed licking over her lips.

"So soon?" Robyn asked getting up from her chair and squatted down in front of me.

"Unfortunately." Robyn rubbed my thighs shaking her head. "Don't do that."

"Oh I'm sorry..are ya' aroused?"

"Maybe..now quit it." I said blushing. Robyn snickered.

"Ok ok..I just want them lips." I grabbed her face pulling her closer to me and kissed her lips and let them linger. "Edward and Micah coming ta' get ya'?"

"You know they are..they can't seem to stay away from me."

"Shit..I wouldn't want ta' stay awey' either..it's like ya' my special drug that I can't get enough of."

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Robyn caressed my cheek with her thumb.

"Good ta' be the first ta' say it.." I smiled kissing her hand. I was lucky as hell to have someone as sweet as Robyn in my life, there's no way I should have her.

New York, NY
February 22 ,2016
6:44AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"You gotta text me every single day Robyn..like every second of everyday." I chuckled grabbing her hands into mines.

"Ya know I'll always text ya' before ya' could text me first."

"You right..it's always been you." Lani and I basically cuddled for the remainder of her time with me, played a couple games of poker and even played some strip black jack. And now it was always time fa' her ta' leave me fa' God knows how long. We soon heard a horn being beeped outside and I knew automatically that that was her ride ta' leave. "Well, that's Edward." I sighed heavily gripping her face in my hands.

"Ya ass better call me...before..ya get..on that plane..ya' understand?" I said as I kissed her lips multiple times. Kehlani just bit down on her lip nodding her head, our foreheads touching one another. Damnit I didn't wanna let go, I feel like we've gotten so much closer since we've been in New York. "I love ya' Kehlani."

"And I love you Ms. Fenty..Happy Birthday baby..I enjoyed the days I've had with you, I feel like I've gotten so much closer to you..." She emphasized. I smiled.

"Ya' right about that.." the horn begin to go off again making me smack my lips. "Get outta here before I have ta' beat Edward ass." I mumbled kissing her forehead then slightly pushing her towards the door.

"Ok ok..I'll be seeing you." Kehlani said smiling as she walked out backwards.

"Hope so." I said. Kehlani said goodbye ta' me as I watched her hop inside the truck leaving me there alone. "Fuck my life.." I mumbled. Now I was alone and bored with life now, guess I'll have ta' make my plans with my three annoying friends. I pull my phone from my pocket going straight ta' my contact list and straight went fa' Mel number. I placed my phone up ta' my ear hearing it ring.

"Yes Robyn.." I frowned gearing Leandra instead of Mel, this foolery.

"Where's Mel at?"

"Showering...What can I do fa' ya' rob?"

"Why ya' sound like that..speak normal."

"Well bitch I wanted ta' be professional.." I chuckled walking towards the elevator.

"Now ya' and I both know..ya' way ta' loud fa' dat' so stick ta' being the loud and obnoxious Leandra I know and love would ya.."

"Wow..the sweetest thing ever rob..my heart just thumped.."

"Chill out with that.."

"How's Lani doing?"

"She left..and she's great."

"Wow already? Thought she'd be here fa' another day."

"Nope..I miss the little fucker already."

"Aww robs..pussy must be fire huh?"

"That ain't none of ya' business..everything about her is perfect.."  my phone vibrates against my ear causing me ta' sigh, I pulled my phone from my ear seeing I got a text from Lani, immediately a smile spread across my face.

Kehlani💍: Missing you already🤧

Missing my little freak monster too😭

"Rob did ya' hear me girl?"

"What? Yes I heard ya."

Kehlani💍: see that's what we not gone do🤨

I chuckled shaking my head. "Rob I know ya' not texting somebody while I'm talking ta' ya' ignorant ass.."

"Lee I'm listening.

Lmfaooo the other night was something else.

Kehlani💍: goodbye😐 we promised we wouldn't bring that up Robyn.

Couldn't help myself🤭oops.

Kehlani💍: we gone fight🤷🏽‍♀️

Looking forward to it😁

Kehlani💍:🖕🏽

"Bye bitch..I feel neglected." Leandra said. I was waiting fa' her ass ta' hang up me and Lani we're having a nice ass conversation.

👅👀want me to kiss it to make you feel better

Kehlani💍: you're nasty😁

You love that nasty shit tho'🤪

Kehlani💍: I do🙄 text me later I'm at the airport.
                                                       I don' wanna!😩

Kehlani💍: but I know you will😏

Hush that ass up😒

Kehlani💍: I Love you❤️

I love you more😭❤️

Los Angeles, California
February 22 ,2016
3:34PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Well I'll be damned back to hell for loving a hairy mans ball sack..you and my girl Robyn looked all lovey dovey an shit." Edward said making me scrunch my face up at him.

"You're just foul..it's really unreal." I said shaking my head at him.

"I'm just saying..I haven't seen you for two days, y'all must've been fucking heavily."

"Wow..it's only been two days? Feels like eternity, I felt that I was with her longer."

"That's a good thing right?" Micah asked.

"It's..a great thing, I feel so lost in space when I'm with Robyn. She literally made me feel special."

"Aww I'm happy for you two, you two finally talked out your issues and got back together."

"I saw the shit coming." Edward chimed in making me and Micah look at him. "Everybody knew you couldn't stay away from that tongue, or her pussy." I rolled my eyes.

"Edward it wasn't just that..you're so gross."

"Well bitch life is gross and you don't see me complaining.."

"Life is gross? Wow." Micah said.

"Well since you're finally back, it's time to get back to the studio and record some more."

"Definitely, let's set up a meeting for the afternoon."

"Why not now?"

"I got jet lag..and I need to meet up with one of my tattoo artist."

"Getting another tat?" Edward asked.

"Not exactly..more like finishing one, I need my sleeve fixed desperately."

"We know somebody close by.."

"They any good?"

"Fuck yes bitch, somebody in New York recommended me." I nodded my head leaning my head back.

"Then I guess I'd have to get it done there." I said to myself. I pulled my phone out and decided I'd text Robyn for a few.

Can I be a weird girlfriend?

I just wanted to see how Robyn would react to that message because me myself did not know what I was thinking when I ask her this.

Robyn🌏❤️: it depends👀

Can you send me your location😁

Robyn🌏❤️: sure😂 you can send yours too.

You're serious?🤨

Robyn🌏❤️: deadass..I'll send mines if you send yours.

I don't why but I smiled like crazy, I loved the hell out of her. She didn't mind me k owing where she was at at all times. It may seem weird but if I was going to be away from her long then shouldn't I know where she's at?

Bet😏

Robyn🌏❤️: you were smiling weren't you?👀

No😇

Robyn🌏❤️: such a liar🙄

You're one to talk🤭

Robyn🌏❤️: Wow..ok bye😐

Noooo Robyn I'm sorry please I'm kidding😩

"Bitch we here get off your cellular device and come on." I sighed heavily as I looked at my phone seeing Robyn read the text but did text back. I don't even know why I'm such a asshole, I knew she'd get like that and still said that. But she'll be ok. "How long you plan on being here?"

"Why you got something you gotta do?"

"Actually bitch..I do, I have business to attend to. You not the only one making money moves." I chuckled hopping out the back seat.

"I feel you I feel you..gotta get yo money somehow right?"

"Who you telling?" Micah said. All three of us went up the many stairs. Hopefully I get my entire arm finished today, because by the time I'm done I really have to be on my studio shit. All three of us made it to the top of the apartment and Edward knocked on the door waiting for his friend to answer. The door yanked opened seeing a girl with blond short hair and tattoos that covered her left arm.

"Edward what's up.." she said letting us in, I noticed all of her tattoos on the walls that were sketches and I had to admit she was pretty damn good.

"Man Lani ass needs some work done on her sleeve so I had to bring her to the best." He nodded his head looking towards me.

"These sketches are sick as fuck..you're pretty good so I'll have to come to you more often."

"Good to know..uh let me finish her up and I'll be right with you." I nodded my head sitting on the couch crossing my legs.

"You guys leaving?"

"Bitch we should since that's what you did to us for two days." I chuckled, this nigga forever be mad about what I do and I'm grown as hell.

"I gotta leave, noodz can stay." Edward said waving us off.

"What makes you think I wanna stay?"

"Honestly..I could give two shits about which ever one of y'all stay..if y'all got business then go handle it."

"You right..We'll be back in a half an hour."

"I don't see how you put up with those two." I chuckled, he was right about that.

"To tell you the truth..I just ignore they asses like they're not even there." He chuckles.

"I'm māia by the way..nice to meet you."

"Same to you, I must say these designs are great, might have to get a real tattoo today."

"Real? I thought that was the plan today."

"Actually I came to get my sleeve fixed." He nodded his head.

"If you want you can pick out something from the book and I'll be ready for you in two minutes."

"Ok." I picked up his tattoo book and nodded my head at all of the designs. This guy was talented as hell, I'm glad Edward brought me to him.

"All right you all finished.." I glanced up at the client and noticed curly hair, I thought nothing of it.

"Damn this is dope..I love it thank you so much.."

"Anytime..let me just rub you down right quick." I decided on the tattoo I wanted and I was ready to get the shit over with. I noticed a couple of paintings on the wall, and they were extremely raw and had lots of emotion. "You paint?" He asked me.

"Nah..I wasn't much of the drawing or painting type..more dancing and singing was more of my thing." He nodded his head wrapping the plastic around her waist. "These yours?"

"Nah I got a friend, those are her works.." I squinted at the signature and nodded my head.

"Toushai?" He chuckled.

"Her name is Shaina..she'll be here later on to finish her other painting." I nodded my head. I sat on the couch pulling my phone out so I could send Robyn a quick text.

You still mad at me robbie☹️

"Kehlani?" I looked up from my phone and I frowned stuffing my phone into my jacket. "I..I didn't know you were back in LA."

"Same for you too.."

"Um..you guys know each other?" Māia asked.

"Yea..I guess we're friends."

"You guess?" I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Well..what did you expect?"

"Oh I don't know..maybe a "it's great seeing you" or "when did you get back" Maybe one of those."

"You left them said you didn't wanna be friends..how would you feel after that?"

"Listen..I'm sorry, shit was weird when I was here but..we're better now, you seem happy, I'm happy..let's just put that in the past."

"I don't know about all that."

"Wow..I guess I don't get to be over the shit but you do."

"No I'm pissed that you think we're suppose to jump back into being friends after you said we couldn't be friends anymore..then you come back basically four days later..that's bullshit."

"Ok, I'll um leave you guys to talk.."

"No, I'll leave."

"Kehlani please.."

"No..goodbye Reyna." I shook my head grabbing my glasses. "Māia mind if I come back tomorrow?"

"Uh yea sure thing..whatever time is good for you." I nodded my head.

"Thanks." I took one last look at Reyna before shaking my head and storming out his apartment. I pulled my phone out dialing Edwards number. "Come on.." I mumbled.

"What bitch."

"Come get me.."

"Ughhh Fine.." I hung up the phone and walked out the building bumping into s figure

"Whoa..I'm sorry.." she said picking up her book, I noticed it was the girl from the paintings. "Hey? You there?"

"Shit I'm sorry, you're toushai right?" She lifted her eyebrow slowly nodding her head.

"Uh I am."

"I saw your paintings, you're really good." She nodded smiling.

"Thanks, it's just stuff I fool around with and please call me Shaina.."

"Right of course.."

"So um you know māia?"

"No I just met him today for a tattoo but some shit went down." She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry..I'm Kehlani, didn't mean to talk your head off." She chuckled looking at me.

"Uh no it's fine..and it's nice you, I've heard of your music, you're pretty good yourself."

"Thanks.." we both stood in a awkward silence until Shaina decided to laugh.

"Um..I guess I'll see you around..hopefully?"

"Yea..sure, see ya." She waved jogging up the steps and into the building. I sigh running my fingers through my hair, my phone vibrates in my hand and I look at the text Robyn sent me and a smile forms on my lips.

Robyn🌎❤️: of course not princess.

Yay😩send me a pic of your cute ass right now!

Robyn🌎❤️: lmfaooo you're a mess😂

Robyn🌎❤️: clearly was not ready🙄

Idc you still look scrumptious 🤤

Robyn🌎❤️: phone sex tonight😁

Whaaaaaaa😂fuck yes

I hear the horn interrupt me from text conversation with my baby, I sighed licking my phone and jogging over to the truck hopping inside. "Bitch why you done so early?"

"I'll explain later." I pulled my phone out once I felt it vibrate again, indicating that Robyn texted me back.

Robyn🌎❤️: I miss you so much 😒it's fucking annoying.

Aww baby..I miss you too, we'll see each other again soon.

Robyn🌎❤️: I hope so🤧

After me and Robyn were done texting one another, I was just left thinking about Reyna being back after four days. Then she expects me to just forget about how she didn't want us to be friends anymore, sad to say to it but she was right about me. She was right that I basically fucked her so I wouldn't think about Robyn and of course it didn't work because I ended right back with her, not that I'm not happy about it but even Reyna ass couldn't keep my away from her, I just needed a friend there for me and I guess she wasn't good enough for that stage.

______

Hey guys I'm back for a short minute.

I will be completely honest with you guys, I'm not feeling the whole Wattpad thing anymore, I'm way to preoccupied with shit and I just don't feel like doing stuff on it, usually I just read and don't update which isn't fair to you guys.

I'm having thoughts about just coming here to read instead of updating.

Don't be mad guys I haven't fully made up my mind yet, but you'll know if I do do that.

But anyways, lots of shit happened throughout this chapter.

So Reyna is back after four days?🤔hmm

Miss Toushai aka Shaina has appeared..I know what y'all thinking, and no I will not be making them a couple because they broke the fuck up🤷🏽‍♀️ trust me I was planning on doing it when they were together but time was not on my side.

I really don't know what I want to happen, tbh.

Throw out some new characters y'all want to make a appearance.

Also throw out any suggestions y'all want me to do.

I think Get away will be ending six chapters from now🤨

Soooo I'll try to get back to you guys as quickly as I can.

Comment & Vote🤘🏾

Love you guys❤️

Enjoy and have a great night wherever you guys are located at

Excuse mistakes🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 900 41
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ. ๐“๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ...
173K 6.9K 15
Y/n, 28, is a famous rapper and r&b singer, who has a run in with the gorgeous Rihanna at an award show. Y/n, best friends with rapper Drake, is intr...
148K 3.9K 76
Kehlani is a 19 year old girl who is in a toxic relationship with her boyfriend Jordan who is 21. He hits her and calls her names and disrespects her...
3.5K 143 23
Kehlani Parrish was 15 years old when her mother and father split because her father had gotten brutally murdered. Her mother stopped taking care of...