Remember (GirlxGirl) Watty Wi...

By SkylarJapera

She scoots the leather seat closer to the hospital bed and lays her head on the soft mattress. She puts her h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 4

63.2K 1.5K 310
By SkylarJapera

Enjoy :)

Chapter 4

“Hey dad.” Lexi says looking at the computer. “How’s Hawaii.”

“It’s not what I expected I’ve been having so much fun out here.” Charles reply. “How’s New York?”

“It’s fine not what I expected. I’m actually enjoying myself.” Lexi answers and then her thoughts drifts off to Marie eyes, her smile, when she blushes. She and Marie have been hanging out for three weeks now and Lexi couldn’t get enough of her.

“Who is it?” Charles asks interrupting Lexi thoughts.

“Who is who?” Lexi asks confuse.

Charles smiles, “You like someone and I want to know who the lucky girl is.”

“Dad there are many lucky girls trust me.” Lexi answers hoping her dad wouldn’t see right through her lie.

Charles smiles and doesn’t push the subject he just says, “Well I have met someone.”

“That’s great.” Lexi grins. “What’s her name, how does she look, how old is she?”

Charles laughs at the thousand questions but only answers one, “Her name is Sophia.”

“I’m happy for you dad but I don’t need any younger siblings okay, Charles.” Lexi laughs.

Charles nods his head in agreement, “Honey I have to go but promise me one thing.”

“Yeah dad anything.” Lexi thinks he was about to say something about the company but she was surprise when she heard him say, “Don’t be afraid of love and commitment.”

And before Lexi could reply he disconnects Skype. She throws her head back onto the pillow and asks, “What the hell he meant by that.”

 She then hears a knock at her door. She gets up and throws on a t-shirt that stops at her thighs. When she opens the door she is surprise to see Marie.

“Hey.” Marie says but her eyes start to roam down to Lexi perfect long legs. “Um…I brought you…Um…”

Lexi leans on the door laughing, “Marie come in.”

Marie walks in and sits on the couch and she says, “I brought you your clothes.”

Lexi grabs the red shirt and blue shorts, “Our first argument you we’re wearing these.”

“Yeah that was a fun morning.” Marie smiles.

“You should have seen yourself that night. Do you remember anything?” Lexi asks.

“No did I do something embarrassing.”

“Yes, you told me your address was 1234 abcd.” Lexi explains. “Finally I got you into my condo and I don’t know what it is but you got really horny.”

Marie turns red and covers her face in embarrassment. “What did I do?”

“You strip out your dress and told me you want me.” Lexi answers.

“I’m so sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize for wanting me it’s normal.” Lexi smiles.

“You’re so full of yourself.” Marie says.

“You love it.” Lexi replies then stands asking, “Want anything I have cookies and ice-cream.”

Marie eyes start to travel from Lexi thighs down to her long perfect legs. “I wasn’t planning on staying that long.” Marie stands.

“Why I have movies.” Lexi states.

“I don’t think I should.”

“Please.” Lexi asks pouting again.

“Fine I guess I can stay for one movie.” Marie smiles. ‘I can survive two hours around her.’ She thinks to herself.

“Okay I will pick the movie.” Lexi says running to her room.

“Throw some pants on.” Marie screams.

Lexi laughs, “Okay.”

“Well while you’re doing that I will fix the ice cream.” Marie says walking towards the kitchen.

“Noooo.” Lexi hollers running back from her room. “That has to be made by a professional it’s my recipe.”

“Fine.” Marie laughs and sits on the sofa.

Lexi comes back with some movies and hands it to Marie. “You can pick the movie while I fix the ice cream.”

Marie looks through the movies and says, “I have seen all of these.”

Lexi walks in with the ice cream and cookies and thinks. She then smiles, “I have something you have never seen.” She then walks in her room she comes back five minutes later and pop the movie in.

She then sits next to Marie with her bowl and grins.

“What did you put in?” Marie asks

“Just sit back and relax.” Lexi states stuffing a spoon full of ice-cream in her mouth.

After the previews were done showing Marie read the title slowly, “I can’t think straight.”

“Yes, it’s a really good movie.” Lexi smiles pressing play.

During the movie it was silent but a very comfortable silence. Lexi had seen the movie thousands of times it was one of her favorites. So when Tala and Leyla kissed she looks over at Marie to see was she uncomfortable.

‘She doesn’t seem disgusted.’ Lexi thinks to herself. ‘She is so pretty when she is concentrating.’ Lexi shakes her thoughts away and then turns her face back towards the screen.

When the movie is over Lexi stands and asks, “So did you like it?”

Marie grabs the empty bowls taking them into the kitchen while answering, “It was good but I don’t understand how they fell in love so quick.”

Lexi leans on the kitchen counter while she watches Marie wash dishes, “What do you mean?”

“I mean after their affair Leyla expected Tala to just leave her fiancé just like that.” Marie explains. ”They only knew each other for a few months.”

“Well maybe love is unexpected.” Lexi says.

Marie stares at Lexi and replies, “Yeah maybe.” Then her phone beeps. She checks the message and it’s from Henry.

“Who is it?” Lexi asks.

“It’s Henry; he just wanted to let me know that he will not be coming to my house tonight that he had to work late.” Marie answers.

“Well this means we can watch another movie.” Lexi grins walking back into the living room.

“Well I guess one more movie won’t hurt.” Marie agrees.

Lexi pops another movie in and asks, “So, why haven't you and Henry moved in together yet?"

“I don’t know I’ve been so busy I guess.” Marie explains waiting on the movie to start.

Lexi laughs, “Yeah sure you can hire people to move the things.”

“I know it just….” Marie starts.

“Marie you don’t have to explain anything to me.” Lexi assures

Marie smiles and asks, “So what are we watching.”

“Paranormal Activity 3 my friend said it was really scary so I want to see.” Lexi answers. “I need a really good scare.”

Marie nods and doesn’t say anything.

During the movie Marie was shaking. Lexi had turn off all the lights and Marie thought she was going to faint she was so scared. She moves closer and closer to Lexi until she is squeezing her hand. Lexi was laughing throughout the entire movie but she loved Marie warm hands on hers. When Marie jumps and covers her eyes Lexi whispers in her ear, “Hey if you want me to turn it off I will.”

Marie shakes her head no and looks at the TV then she puts her head in Lexi shoulder shutting her eyes only hearing screaming. Lexi grabs the remote about to turn it off until Marie says, “I can finish the movie it’s at the end.”

“Are you sure.” Lexi asks.

“Yes.” Marie answers.

After the movie is over Lexi gets up about to walk into the kitchen until she hears Marie say, “Wait where you going.”

“I’m going to get something to drink.” Lexi says.

“Um…” Marie stands. “Can you turn the lights on?”

“Yeah sure.” Lexi smiles.

Marie sits in the living room alone still a little scared from the movie. “Damn Henry is not going to be home tonight.”

“Honey you can stay here.” Lexi laughs. “It can be like a mini sleep over.”

“I don’t think so.” Marie starts until she hears thunder outside. She quickly changes her mind and smiles, “Okay but it is not because I’m scared.”

“Sure.” Lexi grins. “Are you ready for bed?”

Marie hops up walking towards Lexi bedroom. When Lexi enter the room she went through her dresser and tosses Marie a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She then strips her shirt off and Marie stands there admiring Lexi toned stomach and pink laced bra. She then quickly turns away embarrassed for staring and put her clothes on while thinking, ‘Stop staring.’ Finally they settle into bed and Lexi says, “That movie was hilarious I don’t see why you we’re so scared.”

“You are horrible they we’re children.” Marie cries.

“Oh come on the older sister deserved it she was bullying her younger sister about having an imaginary friend.” Lexi giggles. “If it makes you feel better it’s all fake.”

“Whatever.” Marie says. She then turns over looking out the window watching the rain. She jumps when she hears thunder and then feels soft hands coming over her waist.

“I’m here okay.” Lexi whispers in Marie ear burying her head in the brunette hair smelling lavender.

“Lexi I don’t think this is…” Marie is interrupted.

“Don’t think just sleep I promise I won't take advantage of you.” Lexi jokes.

Marie laughs, “I’m sure you will not. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight sweetie.” Lexi replies kissing Marie cheek and pulling her closer.

After that they both fall into slumber.

The next morning Marie wakes up with her head on Lexi chest and hand under Lexi t-shirt. ‘God she has soft skin.’ She thinks to herself. She slowly lifts her head up and smiles at how adorable Lexi looks when she is asleep. She thinks about how safe Lexi made her feel last night even though it was just the thunder and a horror movie that was giving her night mares. But the way Lexi held onto her made her feel safe and secured something Henry never made her feel.

Marie tries to move so she can get out the bed but she notice her leg is tangle with Lexi’s. When she tries again to pull her leg away she makes a mistake and wakes the blonde.

Lexi opens her eyes and sees Marie looking down at her. Lexi had to blink a few times because she couldn’t believe someone could look so beautiful in the morning. Marie brunette hair was falling perfectly and her skin was glowing from the sunlight that came through the windows. Lexi stares getting lost yet again in Marie ocean eyes.

“Didn’t mean to wake you.” Marie says looking apologetic wondering why Lexi is staring at her. “Do I have something on my face.”

 Lexi snaps out of her thoughts and answers, “No nothing is on your face.” She then turns to look at her clock and notice the time. “Why are you awake it’s too early go back to sleep.”

“But I’m a morning person.” Marie replies.

“Okay well just lay back down and rest.” Lexi suggests.

Marie arches her eyebrow up in questioning and after seconds of thinking she finally lay her head back down onto Lexi chest.

Lexi plays in Marie hair and notices it so soft. ‘I could run my fingers through this forever.” Lexi thinks. ‘Did I just say that? God that was corny. She’s turning me and I think I like it….No Lexi fight… you don’t like it.’

“Stop arguing with yourself.” Marie laughs.

Lexi looks down in horror at Marie staring at her. ‘No...No… please tell me I didn’t say that out loud.’ She thinks to herself.

Marie laughs at Lexi face expression and Lexi asks, “Did you hear what I said.”

“Of course not I don’t read minds.” Marie grins. “But it must have been interesting you should have seen your face.”

“Whatever.” Lexi replies. “Lay down.”

Marie does that and after a while of listening to Lexi heart beat and feeling soft fingers runs through her hair she fell into slumber again.

<><>

Hours later Marie wakes up from the smell of food. When she opens her eyes she notices she is in the bed alone. She groans because everything feels lonely and cold. She finally gets the strength and gets out of bed heading into the bathroom to freshen up. Once she walks out she notice the time and it’s one. “O my god I’ve never slept this long before.” she says to herself.

She walks out of Lexi room and down the hall and when she turn the corner she notice Lexi in the kitchen cooking. She laughs noticing the last time she got out of Lexi bed she said some mean things.

Lexi turns around and looks at the beauty that’s just awaken, “Did you sleep well?”

“I haven’t slept that long in a while.” Marie smiles. “I feel great though.”

“That’s good.” Lexi comments. “So I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon.”

Marie sits at the table and asks, “You really love cooking.”

“Only for special guests.” Lexi winks.

Marie rolls her eyes, “Do you cook for the women the morning after.”

“No one ever sleeps over.” Lexi says. “You’re the only girl who has ever slept over.”

Marie looks confuse and asks, “So you never let them sleep over after you know…” she blushes.

“After sex.” Lexi laughs.

“Yes, that.” Marie answers.

“No because I don’t want them to become attach.” Lexi explains. “So I ask them to leave nicely.”

“You never feel lonely?”

Lexi thinks and then replies, “Never thought of being lonely.”

Marie begins to eat her food and they both eat in a relaxing silence.

After they are done eating Lexi suggests, “Want to go to the park?”

“I have no clothes.”

“I have spare and you can shower if you want.”

“Sure.”

While Marie is in the shower Lexi tries to distract herself because thinking of Marie all wet and soapy was getting to her brain. She gets on the computer and looks for a new camera.

 “Make yourself at home.” Lexi says as Marie emerges from the bathroom.

At first Marie sits on the couch but then she starts looking through Lexi pictures. She laughs at finding Lexi baby pictures. “Aww she looks so innocent.” Marie comments on a picture where Lexi is on a beach making a sand castle. She then finds a box which holds more pictures. She finds pictures of an older lady who looks just like Lexi. The more pictures she looks at the more she notice that these are pictures of Lexi mother. She then gets to a picture with Lexi sitting on her mom lap but they’re in a hospital.

“She died when I was twelve.”

Marie almost jumps out of her skin at hearing Lexi voice. She quickly stands knocking the box over which makes all the pictures fall out, “Lexi I’m so sorry.”

Lexi walks over and puts the pictures back into the box and say, “It’s fine.” She then starts to look at the pictures, “I haven’t look through these in forever.”

“She was beautiful.” Marie says.

Lexi looks up with tears stinging in her eyes and says, “She would have liked you.” She pauses. “You would have liked her, she was sweet and nice.”

Marie laughs, “Just like you.”

Lexi stares at the picture with her and her mom on the swing set, “I miss her so much.” Lexi cries.

Marie pulls Lexi into her arms and holds her tightly. “It’s okay Lexi. I’m here.” Lexi begin to shake in her arms as she cried and more tears begin to fall she held onto Marie tight afraid that she would disappear but Marie rock her and whisper calming words to her.

After about twenty minutes Marie notice Lexi was silent and that they were still sitting on the floor. Lexi head was now buried into Marie chest.

“Lexi?” Marie whispers. A few seconds later Marie looks down and sees that Lexi has cried herself to sleep. She slowly repositions them so that they were lying on the floor with Marie spooning Lexi from behind.

Marie didn’t know why, but she wanted to be there for Lexi no matter how long she had to wait. So Marie takes her arms over Lexi waist and pulls her closer humming an old song her mom use to sing to her.

<><>

Lexi wakes up and notice she is on the floor and someone is holding her tightly. She closes her eyes and thinks about what had just happen. ‘I cried.’ She thinks to herself. ‘Last time I cried was when my mom died.’ Lexi turns in Marie arms and takes a strand of the brunette hair and pulls it behind her ear watching her sleep. She then smiles, “Thank-you Marie for helping me get all the pain out.” She pauses. “I wish things were different and that maybe then in a different life I would have had a chance with you.” Lexi can’t believe she just said that but she couldn’t lie to herself any longer. She had feelings for Marie Cullen and it wasn’t just sexual feelings it was deeper and gave her a woozy feeling in her stomach but she didn’t care because deep down she liked it.

Tell me what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 477 48
I open my eyes and I'm blinded by a bright light. I squint and it takes a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light. I try to speak but th...
296K 8.4K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
841K 29.4K 33
"She's fucking weird and different than us" she said laughing. It made me so angry. I wanted to punch her but she was right in some way. "You know wh...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...