DOLLS

By AskingAlexandria8898

Five girls. That's all it took, the man was completley satisfied now. They are the perfect DOLLS. Or so he th... More

DOLLS
DOLLS- Chapter 2
DOLLS- Chapter 3
DOLLS- Chapter 5
DOLLS- Chapter 6
DOLLS- Chapter 7
DOLLS- Chapter 8
DOLLS- Chapter 9
DOLLS- Chapter 10
DOLLS- Chapter 11
DOLLS- Chapter 12
DOLLS- Chapter 13
DOLLS- Chapter 14
DOLLS- Chapter 15
DOLLS- Chapter 16
DOLLS- Chapter 17
DOLLS- Chapter 18
DOLLS- Chapter 19
DOLLS- Chapter 20
DOLLS- Chapter 21
DOLLS- 22 The Final Chapter

DOLLS- Chapter 4

2.2K 55 7
By AskingAlexandria8898

DOLLS

Chapter 4

Jack Will Be Home Soon

Scarlett's POV

Once Chloe finished talking I looked around the room, admiring the warm purple couch. Then my peace was interrupted by a smashing glass. Chloe stood on her feet and stood in front of my, almost like guarding me? She turned and looked at me to see if I was startled.

"Let's get you a shower, follow me." Chloe started walking and I followed still wondering about the glass. Once we went out in the hallway I saw the staircase, suddenly Delilah came out the kitchen doors with her fists tightened. She looked at Chloe and gave me a side glance, Delilah then ignore Chloe's hand and ran up the stairs. Ignoring the kitchen, we both went upstairs and stopped at one of the two unlabeled doors. Chloe then smiled, I didn't know why.

"This is my favorite part about the house!" She giggled and twisted the knob, opened the door and turned on the lights. I gasped at the sudden smell of strawberry shortcake, I walked in looking at the hot pink walls. To the left was a three sink counter top, and all sorts of makeup and hair products filled the shelves. The glass shower could fit easily three people, and the bathtub had scented candles around it. Two doors were to the right that had a closet for towels and a small toilet room.

"The rules are to clean up after yourself and always do your hair like your doll." Chloe frowned and looked at the photo's on a wall I didn't see yet beside the sinks. Each doll had its own look, the blond one with straight hair was obviously Chloe. The one with very long wavy brown hair was Georgia. The red hair was obviously Delilah, then Kaylnn with dirty blond hair, and last was me.

I was about to cry until I heard Chloe coming closer to me. I sniffled and rubbed my eyes. I turned making no eye contact with her. Please speak up Chloe! I begged but she didn't say anything, fine I will do it myself.

"Where is my shampoo and conditioner." I changed the subject quickly.

"Oh. well. Since your hair should be straight and your hair is brown use this shampoo and this conditioner 

Soaps are in the shower." Chloe handed me two bottles out the lower cabinets. Once she was done with showing me everything she gave me a tight hug and left the room.

Kaylnn's POV

I looked at the mirror in the hallway, my dirty blond hair was curled and went over my shoulders. I walked up the stairs and met Chloe half way.

"What happened in the kitchen, Delilah left very upset." Chloe gave me a worried look.

"Her and Georgia got in a huge fight, and Delilah threw a plate. How are we going to tell Jack, he will be furious!" I was so fine up until I realized what kind of trouble we could be in.

"Don't worry, it was an accident." Chloe lied tapping her chin. "You were washing them and you gave it to Delilah and it slipped out her hand." I nodded and ran the story through my head.

"Tell Georgia the story too." Chloe nodded and walked down the stairs to talk to Georgia. I headed upstairs  

to meet Delilah. I got to her door and read the cursive writing, once I was brought to reality I knocked on her door.

No answer.

I slowly opened the door and saw Delilah looking at dresses in her closet.

"How long do you think we will be doing this?" She whispered holding a dress up to her while making no eye contact with me.

"Be more specific.

"With his fantasy. Everything just doesn't seem real anymore, sometimes I forget my mothers name." Delilah put the dress away and looked at me.

"I don't like to talk about that stuff." I looked at my high heeled shoes.

"Well I haven't for a year until today, it doesn't make me cry anymore. Thinking about family." She pulled out another dress. "Do you, still cry?"

"Only when a new doll comes in." I wasn't lieing, but Ididn't feel comfortable with this conversation.

"Ok. I have to change, may you please leave?" I nodded and walked to my door. I looked again at the letters of my name. 'KAYLNN'

I quickly opened to the door and walked inside looking at my lime green bed. I sighed and went to my closet pulling out a random dress. I held it up to me, the purple lace was layered over a white base color. I smiled and slipped my old dress off and slipped the new one on. Scarlett should be finished with her shower by now, it was kind of funny how this was a routine. Once a new girl comes Chloe be-friends her and sends her to take a shower.

I walked out my door and watched as Scarlett came out in a towel, I smiled and opened her door for her. She was so shaky and full with courage but she was so scared. As we walked in I looked in her closet and it was now filled with colorful dresses. Grabbing my personal favorite, I threw it to her and got some heels to match.

"I hope you know how to walk in heels." I giggled a little and handed them to her. Scarlett was already slipping on her new dress and I looked in aw-eh. The flow pink dress went straight down her body to her knees, and the jewels added a nice touch. Scarlett slowly put on the blue heels to match the jewels on her dress. She smiled as she stood up and walked gracefully to the mirror.

"Wow. Your better walking in them than me." I tried to make her laugh but she only smiled. I sighed and looked at how beautiful she looked. "Ok. Let's go put on your makeup!"

We both walked side by side, when we got to the bathroom I opened the door and Scarlett walked in first. I opened a drawer and pulled out blush, mascara, and eyeliner. The hairspray and straightener was already out and ready to be used. I told Scarlett exactly how Jack likes it. While she put her makeup on I plugged in the straightener and the curling iron.

"Is this good?" Scarlett whispered, I almost didn't hear her but I checked over all her makeup.

"Perfect actually." I smiled and gave her the straightener. "I assume you know how to use this." Scarlett smiled and started straightening her now short hair. When she first came in the room yesterday I noticed her beautiful long hair that went down her back. I knew he was going to cut it, I felt so bad for her.

While Scarlett was straightening her hair, I began curling mine again. Suddenly the door slowly opened and Georgia and Chloe came in. We both smiled while they came in to touched up on their makeup.

"I will straighten the back for you Scarlett." Chloe protested and helped Scarlett get all of her hair straight. Once I was done with my hair I got the hairspray and sprayed Scarlett's and mine. But I noticed another person came in, Delilah was slowly walking in. Everyone paused and Scarlett gave everyone a strange look, I smiled and handed Delilah the extra straightener. She smiled and started fixing her hair.

"Scarlett since we're done with everything lets go down stairs and clean everything up for Jack." Georgia mentioned, I wasn't surprised. Georgia is basically our mother figure, she is sweet, kind, and never reveals too much at a time.

"Ok. Georgia." Scarlett put her head down and followed Georgia out the door and eventually down stairs.

Scarlett's POV

As we walked down stairs I stared at the door, 'soon' I settled myself. Soon. Georgia walked to the kitchen  

and opened a closet and grabbed a broom, some cloths, sprays, and a lot of other stuff. We both began dusting and sweeping the Living room. I looked at the windows, 'Just ask Scarlett, it won't hurt.' I told myself.

"What's wrong with the windows?" I slowly asked, Georgia stopped dusting and looked at them.

"They're bullet proof, and they are tinted." She left it at that and kept cleaning. That makes since about the darkness and the fact I could'nt break them.

When the sweeping was done Georgia got the mop ready and handed it to me while she wiped down the tinted windows. Mopping didn't take long at all, and soon we were both done.

"Which room is next?" I asked ready to get it over with.

"Nope. We only do one room a day and on Saturday we clean the bathroom and clean our rooms." I smiled at the fact that we were done and sat on the purple couch. "Let's watch a movie now." Georgia walked to a DVD shelf beside the books and picked out a movie. "What about 'The Vow?'" I nodded in delight. "Have you seen it?" Georgia asked in interest.

"I saw it a while ago, with..." I sighed and grabbed my legs to my chest.

"Relax Scarlett. Let's just watch it. Ok?" Georgia was now rubbing my shoulder, I nodded and got in a position to watch the movie. Georgia pushed in the DVD, and quickly sat with me and was actually excited.

__________________________________

Once the movie ended and the credits went up slowly, Georgia looked at me in shock.

"So it just ends there!" She looked at me with an 'O' shaped mouth.

"Yes. It sucks." I looked down smiling to myself.

"Well you can pop in another movie while I help the girls with dinner." Georgia walked to the door way.

"You don't need help?" I asked wondering if I was in the way.

"Oh. Of course not! Its our treat." She smiled and walked through the walkway out of sight.

I sighed as I walked toward the DVD's. Slowly passing my finger across the movies I spotted, 'The Blind Side' that's a good movie. I took out 'The Vow' and put it back on the shelf. The movie started and I watched, after about twenty minutes I dozed off and took a small nap.

_______________________________

"Scarlett?" I felt someone rubbing my arm. I opened my eyes to see Kaylnn right in my face. "Jack is here, and it's time to eat." I sat up and looked at the black television screen. I nodded and walked with her in the kitchen. I poured the drinks while everyone else gave me worried glances. Turning around they were all starring at me.

"Just go along with it, ok?" Delilah picked up two drinks and went into the swinging doors. Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale. 'I can do this!' I gave a big smile and walked through the swinging door. 'I can't do this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 3.1K 26
(Y/N) is a normal boy, with a normal school, normal personality, almost normal everything. He however has a not so normal dad. His father is Vincent...
my ex kidnaped me?! By taylor

Mystery / Thriller

29.7K 667 21
Kay was a girl with secrets of the past she hated reliving so she moved five towns over tempted to start fresh. For years she though she was safe and...
432K 5.8K 146
𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓳𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ____________________________________________ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 : 𝑫...
Spearmint By Jayde Jorna

Mystery / Thriller

24K 569 24
She was only trying to make it home that night until he spotted her...his little prize.