Unraveling ❖ Stiles Stilinksi...

By mei1524

Pulling away reluctantly, with swollen lips and messy hair, Stiles kept his hands on her waist as he stared a... More

Disclaimer
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Season 3B
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter: 29
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Season 4:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 7:

18.1K 535 75
By mei1524

Chapter 7:

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison asked the two girls in the car with her as she drove behind the school bus. Her eyes flickered to the side to glance at the brunette who was quiet the entire ride while the strawberry blonde had been taking selfies in the back seat.

"That depends." Lydia started, putting her phone down. "Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

"Yeah, I should back off." She murmured quietly as she grimaced.

"Well, that also depends." The genius continued, glancing at her best friend who had yet to add to the conversation. "Do you mean the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?"

"Well, after it happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight." Allison said and saw the look that Lydia gave her. She quickly got defensive. "And by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door."

"For what?"

Allison quickly told them that Scott had come by her apartment to give back the arrow he found and to warn her to stay away from the alphas.

Emily sat up in her seat, turning her head to look at the brunette in the driver's seat before her eyes fell on the fuel gauge. "Is that whole not let them out of your sight thing literal or more like a general rule?" She asked, finally speaking as she tried to distract herself from the thoughts of how Derek was probably dead.

Allison blinked. "Why?"

"Because you're running out of gas." Emily quipped boredly, staring out the window blankly.

"Ugh." The huntress groaned.

"Yeah." Lydia muttered. "And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota."

"What if we stop?" Emily asked, she felt tired from sitting for so long. "Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so what if we lose them. We already know where they're headed." She reminded the girl.

"You didn't see what happened." Allison pointed out, glancing at Lydia.

Lydia sighed. "I know who started it."

"Is that what Aiden told you?" The huntress retorted and Emily glanced at Lydia with amusement.

"Aiden?" Lydia repeated, she saw the look in both her best friends eyes and scoffed. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. Is that why you invited me on this whole little road trip thing? Oh, my gosh. You're keeping an eye on them and me."

"So there's nothing going on between you two?" Allison asked her, narrowing her eyes slightly to appear intimidating.

The girl pursed her lips, looking offended. "I'm appalled by the insinuation."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing." She confirmed.

Allison glanced at the pureblood, raising her brow. "Em?"

Emily smirked, "She's lying." She teased, seeing her best friends cheeks flush in indignation. "You forget that I've known you for more than six years and that I'm a vampire with supernatural hearing." She pointed out. "Oh, and that I saw you heading towards coach's office with him."

"Oh, wow, Lydia." Allison said in surprise, feeling suddenly amused by the flustered look on the strawberry blondes face.

"You both suck." Lydia pouted, crossing her arms over chest as the two girls laughed. "Hey, but Allison also invited you to keep an eye on you." She told her best friend.

"Yeah, I kinda realized that about ten minutes into this whole ride." Emily muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "And I don't see why you want to keep an eye on me anyway."

"Maybe because you've been acting distant lately." The genius said in a blunt tone while Allison nodded in agreement.

"And last night, what happened with that older man..." Allison trailed.

Emily glanced at both of them, seeing the obvious concern for her. She sighed. "Look, I get you guys want to know what's going on but it's nothing." She muttered, her hazel eyes flickering to the huntress. "As for the older man, he was my father. It's family issues."

Allison wanted to press for more but saw how the brunette had turned away from them to look out the window, ending the discussion from being pursued further.

Emily's thoughts quickly trailed to what happened last night.

The brunette showed up at the empty building where Eli asked to meet with her in private. Once inside she could hear the sounds of growling, her brows furrowed as she stepped in further. The closer to the growling she got, the more clearer she could see what was going on. The alphas were fighting Derek, his pack, Scott, and Cora. But she had a feeling someone else was here.

"Emily! I am so glad you could finally join us!"

Emily quickly turned to the voice, there stood her father only ten feet away from her but what really caught her attention was Eli being held in a headlock by him. Eli looked pale and sickly, her eyes fell on the bite marks on his arm and she felt her breath caught in her throat.

"Eli." She breathed out in shock, she tried to play off her surprise especially when she had a feeling deep down that her father was going to be here.

"Hey, Em." Eli said weakly, trying to wave at her.

William chuckled. "Would you believe that Eli here thought that if he talked it out with me that I would just forget what happened back in 1865." He said, dropping the younger pureblood as he knew he was too weak to fight back. "He actually believed that I would leave town if he asked politely. I mean, what kind of crap is this guy on?" He sighed heavily. "But, I guess that's love for you."

Emily stared at Eli in both disbelief and anger. "I told you to stay out of it, idiot!" She snapped at the weak looking vampire on the floor before looking at William. "So, I guess you sent the text." She stated rather than asked, having already realized what happened. "What do you want?"

William pretended to think. "What do I want?" He retorted, a heavy breath escaping his lips before a dark smirk appeared on his lips. "I want a lot of things, Emiliya. But right now... " He said in a voice filled with venom that she couldn't help but flinch at as it brought up unwanted memories that she tried to ignore. He kicked Eli who groaned before stepping over him to get closer to her. "I want you to learn why you should not disobey your father and to show at least a little remorse for what you did to your sister."

His daughter scoffed, not moving an inch from her as spot as he got closer. "You want me to what be your obedient daughter again?" She narrowed her eyes at him in anger. "That's never going to happen just like me apologizing for killing Nancy is never going to happen."

He only smiled darkly at her. "Is that right?" He murmured, he suddenly shoved a wooden stake in through her stomach causing her to gasp, staring at him wide eyed. He chuckled. "I guess I have to remind you why you should just give up on this idiotic vengeance."

Emily's vampire face appeared as she hissed at him, "I won't." She quickly punched him in the face with a gloved hand causing him to pull back to wipe the edge of his mouth before chuckling darkly.

"You really should not have done that." He muttered.

The two began fighting just like the werewolves were in the background. Eli could only watch from his spot on the floor as he tried to sit up, wincing at the pain that shot up through his arm as he grimaced at the bite marks he had.

His brown eyes flickered to Emily fighting her father. It was obvious that William had the upper hand since he was older. He flinched, seeing the girl get thrown into a wall before going back to fighting William, she was obviously not going to give up. Even though it was obvious that William was only toying with her.

oOo

Emily blinked away the memories of last night. After Allison had showed up and fired those flash arrows, she had taken the chance to get out of the building with Eli who had been bitten by the alphas.

Her phone started ringing and she checked the caller I.D. She felt a little uneasy about answering the phone especially when she hadn't answered his messages last night after she had come back from fighting her father. It was obvious that Scott had told him about seeing her there. She wasn't up for answering any of her questions.

But she found herself answering him. "Hey, Stiles." She said, trying to play it off. "We're just about to walk into a movie, uh, you know, the popcorn and..." She wasn't sure what else you would take into a movie theater since she really never did any of those things. "Soda?"

"I know you guys are right behind us." He deadpanned, shaking his head in disbelief at her obvious lying. "Put me on speaker."

"Okay." She muttered, pushing the speaker button and held up her phone so the other two in the car could hear.

"Okay, look, Scott's still hurt." He said.

"What do you mean still?" Allison breathed out, worried about Scott. "He's not healing?"

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse." Stiles told them, eyeing the wound his best friend had. "The blood's turning, like, a black color."

Lydia sat up, a flicker of worry passing through her green eyes. "W... What's wrong with him?"

"What's wrong with him? I don't... do I have a PhD in lycanthropy?" He retorted in a sarcastic tone. "How am I supposed to know that?"

"We need to get him off the bus." Allison said.

"And take him where, a hospital?" Emily asked, looking at her in disbelief. "That's a horrible idea."

"If he's dying, yeah." The huntress said, she didn't care if they looked at them weirdly but they needed to make sure that Scott was okay. "Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up. Tell the coach to pull over."

He sighed. "Yeah, I've been trying."

"Well, reason with him."

"Reason?" He repeated, feeling his eye twitch. "Have you met this guy?"

"Just try something." She said.

Emily ended the call, the three now waiting for the Sheriff's son to find a way to stop the bus. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.3K 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
554K 10.6K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...
132K 4.1K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
141K 4.6K 42
[ON HOLD] 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way mor...