College Students

By rosexquartsz

First day of college. Darcy Winters is a new student, she's quiet, quirky, lovable but not what people expect... More

❥ Chapter 1.
❥ Chapter 2.
❥ Chapter 3.
❥ Chapter 4.
❥ Chapter 5.
❥ Chapter 6.
❥ Chapter 7.
❥ Chapter 8.
❥ Chapter 9.
❥ Chapter 10.
❥ Chapter 11.
❥ Chapter 12.
❥ Chapter 13.
❥ Chapter 14.
❥ Chapter 15.
❥ Chapter 16.
❥ Chapter 17.
❥ Chapter 18.
❥ Chapter 19.
❥ Chapter 21.
❥ Chapter 22.
❥ Chapter 23.
❥ Chapter 24.
❥ Chaper 25.
❥ Chaper 26.
❥ Chapter 27.
❥ Chapter 28.
❥ Chapter 29.
❥ Chapter 30.
❥ Chapter 31.
❥ Chapter 32.
❥ Chapter 33.
❥ Chapter 34.
❥ Chapter 35.
❥ Chapter 36.
❥ Chapter 37.
❥ Chapter 38.
❥ Chapter 39.
❥ Chapter 40.
❥ Chapter 41.
❥ Chapter 42.
❥ Chapter 43.
❥ Chapter 44.
❥ Chapter 45.
❥ Chapter 46.
❥ Chapter 47.
❥ Chapter 48.
❥ Chapter 49.
❥ Chapter 50.
❥ Chapter 51.
❥ Chapter 52.
❥ Chapter 53.
❥ Chapter 54.
❥ Chapter 55.
❥ Chapter 56.
❥ Chapter 57.
❥ Chapter 58
Update.

❥ Chapter 20.

17.4K 482 155
By rosexquartsz

Issac's P.O.V

I don't think I can do this anymore, I think I'm falling in love with her.

Correction.

Fallen in love with her.

She says she didn't feel the same but I know she does, she's just scared but I can't leave her now she's finally opened up to me. I can't leave her now when she came running to me.

I gently scoop her up, she's fast asleep snuggled in my blanket and hoodie. Ezra has come to pick her up it's quite early I'm guessing he's come for her before work, I was already up because I haven't been to sleep.

My brain wouldn't shut down, she's crawled into my brain and now I can't seem to get her out, which I never complained about before but it's crushing me knowing I can't have her.

I don't know how I contained myself last night seeing her in just underwear but surely that's a sign she has feelings back otherwise she wouldn't of allowed me to do what I did.

I gently lye her down in the back of Ezra's car, we don't speak, we don't even look at each other. He's wearing a suit and I'm wearing my grey joggers and a plain shirt without even looking at him I can tell he's looked me up and down a few times.

I watch them drive away, "You like her don't you?" Amelia stands next to me.

"It's more then like" I mumble, I watch Ezra's car until it disappears and walk back into the house for a shower.

I don't want to keep comparing her to Andrew, but there's just so many things. I remember when he'd come crying and couldn't explain, I remember having to comfort him at night until he fell asleep, I wish I'd looked after him more but at the time I didn't know what was going on.

Maybe I shouldn't be with Darcy, maybe she really doesn't want to be with me, I know she feels something but she might just not what a relationship, I can't loose her but I can't stay friends with her feeling like this, I have to talk to her.

I step out the shower fresh and put on some clothes, Darcy won't be at college today she'll be getting interviewed by her family.

I sigh I only go to college sometimes just to see her, she's my ray of sunshine it feels pointless going in today.

I pull on my jacket and climb out the house giving Amelia a lift to college, there's people already here I'm only ten minutes off being late which isn't bad for me. Amelia runs off to her mates, Ellie waves at me.

"You look rough" Oliver laughs, "Thanks" I crack a smile but it just feels forced.

"What's up? Is it that new girl?" He raises his eyebrows, I reach the group all together there's four, Oliver, Owen, Dan and Eric.

"What new girl?" I raise my eyebrows, "Don't know her name, Parsy?" He shrugs.

"Parsy? Do you actually think her name is Parsy?" I look at him, he just shrugs, "I don't know her name all I know is that you've been ditching us for her" He huffs.

"Her name is Darcy and I haven been ditching you for her she's just going through a rough time at the minute, she's special" I mumble feeling myself grow annoyed.

Me and Oliver have been friends for as long as I can remember, he's like a brother to me.

"Special as in you have feelings for her special?" He raises his eyebrows, a smirk approaching his mouth.

"No" I roll my eyes, I feel awful saying that because I do clearly have feelings for her but Oliver and the rest have always known me as this massive player who just gets with loads of random girls.

"Well I never thought I'd see the day when Issac Flynn actually has feelings for a girl" Dan laughs, I didn't want them to know about my massive crush on Darcy, it's gone past a crush now but I want to keep it to myself.

I roll my eyes and walk into college, I stalk my way upstairs ignoring people who say hello to me and plonk myself down at the back of the class.

When people come in no one sits at my table, I've been known to start verbal and physical fights with people when I'm in a bad mood so people avoid me now, they're scared of me.

I look at the empty seats, Darcy would sit next to me, she's not scared of me, she'd just tell me to stop being grumpy and sticks her tongue out, she's not a person for sitting at the back, always sitting at the front by the teacher but I persuaded her to come sit with me, she wasn't happy because we got no work done with how much messing about we did.

I send her a text smiling to myself when I see her icon picture, at the museum smiling. I want to tell her how I feel but I've already taken her to nice places I want something personal and special to her.

"Issac? Issac" Kate tries to get my attention, "What?" I look at her confused, I wasn't listening to anything she was saying, "Were you paying attention?" She raises her eyebrows.

"No" I shrug, "Do you even want to be here?" She looks upset, folding her pale arms over her chest, she looks down at me.

"No" I reply again.

"Then leave, I want to teach people who actual want to be here" She sounds upset, annoyed but I get up and head towards the door, if she told me I can leave, I ain't gonna sit there.

"Issac" She calls, I roll my eyes and look back, "I'm so disappointed, you're so talented, you're ruining your future" She frowns.

"Who gives a fuck"

She's taken my heart and just kept it, capable of making me do anything.

I throw tiny pebbles at her window, what I hope is her window, I don't care what her mom or anyone else think of me, I don't think there thoughts of me could get any worse I just want to see her.

Her little face pops up at the window and I'm convinced my heart flutters, "What are you doing here?" She smiles, "Come to see you" I drop the remaining pebbles on the ground.

She disappears for a few minutes before coming out through the back door, "Be quiet I'm not supposed to be out or even be seeing you" She whispers.

We tiptoe away then half run to get out of sight faster, "Where are we going?" She looks up at me with her twinkly eyes, "No more mysterious locations" She giggles and my heart does a weird thing again.

"The beach, we can watch the sunset" I smile, I so badly want to take her hand in mine but I can't.

"Will you get in trouble?" I frown, I couldn't ever imagine shouting at Darcy, it would be like shouting at a scared little puppy, "No, moms so busy with work in the home office, when she does come out and see I'm not there she'll probably think I've gone for a walk or something, this wouldn't even enter her mind" She looks up at me.

"What wouldn't enter her mind?" I frown my eyebrows, "This, sneaking out with a boy, I've never done that sort of thing" She says embarrassed but I show a goofy smile.

We walk to the bus stop and catch a bus, it's not the shortest of walks/journeys but it's worth it, the beach is so cute and remote.

When we arrive the beach is empty, the sand soft and pale, the ocean a beautiful blue, crashing against the rock and sea shells making colourful waves in the sand.

We sit down admiring the view, "How was college?" Darcy snuggles up next to me, "Shite, I walked out" I shrug.

"Issac, you can't walk out this is your future, you can't ruin it" She frowns her eyes looking sad. When Kate said she was disappointed in me it didn't bother me at all but Darcy makes me feel bad for leaving, I wish I hadn't of walked out, she's right.

"I know, it was stupid of me" I shrug not looking into her eyes, disappointed in myself.

"Well every girl loves a bad boy who ditched college" She giggles.

"Knew you were deadly in love with me" I smirk making her laugh, "Shut up, I'm not" She laughing thumping me denying it, but her eyes sparkle adoringly at me.

"What did Ezra say when he got you home this morning?" I ask, stroking her hair gently.

"Nothing, I didn't know where I was, mom tried to sit me down and talk to me about it but she doesn't understand" Darcy shrugs, "She thinks I'm crazy"

I see her frown, "C'mon, lets go in the ocean" I jump up ready to cheer her up but she just looks at me, "It's gonna be freezing" She whines.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to warm you up" I smirk sending her a cheeky wink which I get an eye roll from, but she has a massive smile on her face, "So smooth" She laughs.

"Well I'm going in" I take off my shirt, "You can enjoy the view" I smirk.

I walk off thinking that if I leave her she'll follow but when I turn my head to look at her from the corner off my eyes she's still sitting on the sand stubbornly.

"Darc! C'mon" I call but she shakes her head I groan and walk back to her, "I'll drag you in" I smirk.

"No you won't" She laughs like she doesn't believe me but I pick her up so her back is pressed against my chest, "Issac!" She kicks her legs wildly.

"I did warn" I say into her ear, "Put me down!" She shrieks when we reach the ocean. I walk in so it's to my knees.

"Issac!" She kicks her legs back going into my stomach making me drop her accidentally, "ISSAC" Her shout seems to echo, "Shit" I burst out laughing.

"This is not funny!" She stands up soaking wet, "It's your fault! You kicked me" I laugh, she folds her arms and looks the other way.

"Darc, c'mon I'm sorry" I try not to giggle and approach her but she steps away, "I'm not talking to you" She cuts bluntly, "But you just did" I smirk making her give me an annoyed glare.

We stand in silence for a few minutes, I flick water at her attempting to get her to talk to me.

She instantly glares at me and flicks water back until a massive water fight breaks out and we're both flicking massive amounts of water at each other.

I start laughing at her attempts to try splash me which is tiny compared to my massive waves but I try to be nice on her.

I see her start to giggle and I know I've won, "You're laughing!" I smirk, "Laughing isn't talking" She instantly puts her hand over her mouth, I laugh. "I win"

"You always win" She rolls her eyes, "I'm a champion that's why" I pull her towards me by the hem of her shirt, how I wish I could rip this off.

I feel her shiver so I press her body against mine for warmth, I look down into her eyes, they're sparkly and bright looking back at me, I wish I knew what she was thinking.

Her lips are parted, rosy red and I'm convinced I can hear them whisper my name. I feel like we're in a movie, a romantic movie where the massive kiss scene comes up and you can't help but grip something, loosing patience screaming for the kiss.

My body argues with me to close this gap, one part of me is telling me not to do it because I can't risk the friendship but the other part is shouting at me to do it, it's louder then the other part.

So I do it.

I lean in and press my lips to hers but I'm pushed away.

Her eyes are no longer sparkly.

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think?

College is full of drama fffmmlll.
Vote if you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
658 121 14
Jasmina, a 16-year-old girl, moved to Stockholm after an incident with her horse-left her in a wheelchair. But that's not the only challenge she face...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1.2M 71K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...