Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

Від darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... Більше

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests

4.2K 98 4
Від darkangelscries

Camila's pov-

Everyone starts packing their things as the bell rang and began making their way outside for lunch, chatting happily with their friends as they laughed with each other.

Me? Oh unfortunately... I have to stay in class because Lauren wants to to talk to me. And I am not thrilled about it. I'm still pretty much pissed at her so I just hope I don't end up smacking her with a chair.

Shawn and the crew gives me a smile and I roll my eyes as I playfully flip them off, making them laugh.

Dinah mouths the words 'Usual spot' indicating our crew's usual eating and hanging out spot.

I nod my head and give her a small smile as I watch her leave the now empty classroom.

Lauren stands up after she leaves and makes her way to the door, where she closes it before making her way back to her table and motioning for me to come to her.

I gulp quietly and clear my throat as I try my hardest to keep my face straight, failing when I saw her bite her lip nervously? I don't know but its hot. What?

I almost immediately cast my eyes downwards towards my shoes.
What the fuck?

I stand in front of her now and me being me, I just couldn't hold in my anger any longer.
"What do you want?" I spit out harshly as I glared down at her.

Lauren sighs out loudly and gives me a guilty look.
"Camila....." She begins.

I shake my head as I scoff and narrow my eyes at her.
"Oh so now you wanna talk?" I gave her a cold glare as I clenched my jaw angrily.

She shakes her head and sighs.
"Camila.... Lower your voice." She warns.

I huffed out loudly and threw my hands up as I nodded my head mockingly.
"Whatever. Can you just hurry up? I need to go." I say as I raise my eyebrows at her.

She gives me a look before looking down, playing with her fingers before speaking.
"I'm..... Uh I.... I'm sorry.." She whispers.

The way her voice sounded so small had my heart breaking and all I want to do now is pull her into a big hug. What? No.

Tilting my head slightly, I furrowed my eyebrows, my expression somewhat softening as I spoke.
"What?"

She lifts her head to meet my eyes and yep. My heart is doing that fast beating shit again. Dammit.

Her eyes are glossy as she stares at me and I feel myself getting lost in those beautiful green orbs.
Okay. I really need to stop.

"I'm sorry. What happened at your house was a mistake."

Yep. I think my heart just broke...again.

"You're a student Camila... And that shouldn't have happened at all. My job could be at risk if anyone ever found out—"

"—They won't." I cut her off.

"Lauren don't lie. I know you felt something from that kiss." I say.

Her eyes look down again and I sigh, reaching down to softly take her hands, smiling when she gently squeezes my palm as she rubs the back of my hand.

"I like you Lauren.... and.. I want to try something with you. Nobody has to know and they'll never know. Plus, I'm turning 18 in a few months and not to mention but graduation is coming up. Please. Give me a chance to be that someone who'll make you happy." I say genuinely.

I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm saying but....its worth a shot I guess.

She looks up at me and I'm sure I saw her face considering the idea.
I feel myself getting excited when she softly smiles at me, that is until the classroom door is suddenly being opened and I swiftly take my hands away from Laurens as I step back.

I turn to the door to find a attractive brunette wearing a pair of jeans and a simple grey shirt.

I gotta admit. She is very attractive but I'm better. Sorry not sorry.
She also has a broken nose from the looks of it. Since its all patched up.

Dang... Whoever caused that damage must've been pissed about something. Yikes!

I see the girl eyeing me and Lauren suspiciously and I raise my eyebrows when she sends a small smirk my way.

"Lucy?" I hear Lauren say and I turn to Lauren with wide eyes.

Hold the fuck up!

I turn back around to face Lucy and clench my jaw.
Okay. I'm pretty mad right now.

Firstly. Because she cheated on Lauren and has the nerve to show her ass here.
Secondly. She just basically ruined me and Laurens moment. I like to believe she was about to say yes to being with me. Until the cheating scumbag decided to pop up out of nowhere.

"Um.... I hope you've learnt Camila how wrong it is to talk back to a teacher, especially yours..." I turn to Lauren who gives me a look and nod my head understandingly.

I don't want to leave her here alone with that bitch. But if she wants privacy... I'll give her privacy.
Also... The way she said yours has my palms sweating.
I share a look with her to see her smiling at me and I return the smile before coughing, changing my expression to a guilty one.

"Uh, yeah. I'm sorry I won't do it again." I say, playing the same game as her.

She smiles gratefully and nods her head.
"Okay. You may go."

I nod my head as I walk over to my desk at the back to grab my bag and books before walking back to stand in front of her as I give her a worried look.

She nods her head as she gives me a reassuring look and I know she's going to be okay. Still. I don't trust that bitch across the room.

I turn around and catch Lucy gazing over at Lauren which makes me clench my jaw as I walk towards the door.

Her eyes turn to meet mine and she licks her lips as she smirks at me.
Huh?
"See ya Camila." She sends me this look as she quickly does a one over on my body, making me roll my eyes.

I glared at her and brush pass her, not missing the little graze she gave in the back of my hand as I passed her.

I walked outside and debated if I should hang around or not. Quickly thinking no because....well, that'll make me seem like a weird stalker kid. And no. I'm not.

I head towards the cafeteria and couldn't help but think about Lauren.
My mood now slightly brightened.

Was she going to say yes? I think she was. Fuck, what if she wasn't? But the way she said yours was clearly indicating to something. And they way she smiled at me? Fuck.. I hope it meant that was her agreeing.

I don't know anymore to be honest. But the thought of her saying yes has my heart fluttering.

Lucy though.... What the fuck. I hope she doesn't do anything out of line towards Lauren because I'll gladly rip her apart if she does.

And what's with the looks? I saw the way she was looking at Lauren and yes. It made me feel angry. Why? I don't know...

Maybe because you're jealous.

Nope. I am not jealous..........I hope...

But then she looked at me too....almost, flirtatiously?
What the fuck?

I don't even know....
Either way. I'm not even into her.
Sure she may be attractive... But its already a huge no for me. She gives me the creeps to be honest.

I walked over once I caught sight of Dinah and the crew, giving them a small smile as I took my seat.

"Yo what happened?" Zendaya asks as she raises her eyebrows at me. Referring to Lauren and I. And nope... They still don't know what happened between us and as much as I love these people to death. I'm just going to keep it a secret for now. Dinah and Shawn knows so....

Shrugging my shoulders, I quickly took a piece of pizza from Harry's tray, earning a glare from him as I chuckled lightly.
"Um... Nothing really. Just told me not to talk back to her in class and shit basically." I take a bite into the pizza, sighing out in relief.
Mmm... Pizza.

Normani raises her eyebrows and tilts her head slightly.
"So she told you just that? For like... 25 minutes? Are you sure?" She says and I narrow my eyes at her tone.

I'm still pretty much angry at what she did to Dinah. Hopefully she didn't catch my angry look towards her.

"Yes I'm sure. I also had to take a quick stop at the restroom so that's probably why I took long." I say with my jaw clenched. Okay I lied. Whatever.

"Um......okay." Normani says awkwardly and I roll my eyes as I turned to Dinah who had this distant look on her face.

I frowned slightly when I noticed her eyes starting to tear up and I leaned forward as I tapped her on her shoulder, shaking her out of her thoughts as she quickly wipes under her eyes.

Nobody else noticed her as they were too busy talking with each other and I sent her a worried look.

She shakes her head slightly and gives me a sad smile.

I raise my eyebrows as I  mouthed 'is it Mani?' and frown as she looks down sadly at her fingers.

I move towards her as I rub her back slowly.
"Forget her.. She's not worth your while anymore." I whisper quietly but soothingly.

She shakes her head and I watch as the first tear falls from her eyes to her cheek.
"I still love her Chanch.. Its stupid." She inhales deeply.

I look down at her, not knowing what to say.
"That's okay.....for you to love her, I guess...I just don't want you to keep feeling.......hurt every time you see her."

She shrugs her shoulders and looks back up, giving me a grateful smile.
"Thanks Walz." She says and I nod my head, giving her a small smile.
"No problem hulk." I joke and laugh as she punches me on the shoulders.

I turn my attention back to the crew who is now laughing at something Zayn just said and raised my eyebrows at the sight of Normani staring intently at the side of Dinah's face.

Like.....Chill girl, you might as well marry the side of her face since you seem to find it so interesting.

Dinah seems like she's okay now as she cracks up laughing at Zayn who just fell off his seat because of Harry and I see Normani smiling at Dinah. She has this look of absolute admiration and I can't help but feel suspicious.

I squint my eyes questioningly and I see her shifting her eyes, meeting mine, where she widens her eyes in shock.
Ha. I just caught you staring at Dinah.

She looks away immediately as she scratches her neck awkwardly, trying to avoid my eyes but I already know.
She obviously has a little crush on Dinah. Literally.
But why did she run away? Hmm...

Its then that my mind drifts back to Lauren.

I hope she's okay.

And I wonder what game Lucy's playing at.
Either way. I'm going to win.
That's a promise.

------------

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

164K 3.3K 11
Camila Cabello is the new kid at school and Lauren Jauregui, being the most popular girl in there, hates her because she's stealing the spotlight awa...
... Від Iluv5H123

Фанфіки

613K 16K 36
46.4K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...