House of Cards {Taehyung x Re...

By _M_oonchild

The boy with the box smile stole (y/n)'s heart, changing her life forever. --- This story contains mature sub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Chapter 3

8.5K 237 236
By _M_oonchild

Just a heads up there is a brief mention of self harm scars in this chapter

--

It was monday so I was back at school. Honestly I kinda miss the adventure of the switched phones, if you can even call it an adventure. The worst part is that since it is Monday after the concert everyone is talking about them. They all babbled about the show meanwhile I was fighting the story in. It's not like anyone would believe me if I told them.

"Taehyung was even more beautiful in person." (f/n) swooned.

"He really is.." I mumbled unknowingly.

"What was that?"

"I said.. I'm sure he is!" I saved myself.

"Ha, I knew none of the boys would fall for you guys." Allie joined it.

"They didn't fall for you either." I protected my friends. She let out an over dramatic laugh and then opened her phone and positioned it for us all to see. It displayed a photo of her leaning over the meet and greet table with Taehyung poking her in the cheek. Everyone gasped.

"I don't get it." I looked around at everyone in hopes they would give me an explanation.

"He pokes the cheeks of people he thinks is cute." Louise said quietly. I could see how hurt (f/n) was and I'm not gonna lie it hurt me too. He didn't poke me cheeks and we were together twice. I tried to stand tall to show it didn't affect me.

"Someone thinking you're cute and falling for you are very different." I said boldly. Allie shifted her stance.

"But it's closer than you'll ever get, nobody thinks you're attractive." She laughed. She knew she was getting to me.

"Hey that was uncalled for." Jackie spoke.

"Whatever, see you guys never." She strutted off. My friends tried to cheer me up when my phone buzzed. I clicked my phone on and saw I had gotten a message from 'The Korean'. Who the hell is this?

'Hello :)' Read the message. I looked down at my phone confused. (f/n) grabbed the phone when she saw me looking at it.

"Ohhh, who's this, 'the korean'... Is that the boy you met with on Saturday! Why didn't you tell me he was korean!" She playfully hit me. That's when I remembered Taehyung saying something about the phone and 'The Korean'. Could he be texting me? My heart started speeding up.

"Uhm, yeah.. Sorry I didn't think the Korean part was important." I looked down again at the message. I'm gonna have to change that name, everyone will wonder who the korean in my phone is.

Thankfully my friends started walking in front of me and left me to text him. I took a second to think about what to say, I figured 'Hiya' was the best way to go. My finger hovered over the send button.

Should I really be doing this? I don't even know him.. Plus if (f/n) knew I was talking to him, out of all the members, she'd kill me. You know what, I'm not sending it. Sorry Taehyung it was fun but I can't.

"(y/n)!" Someone laughed and shouldered me. I gripped onto my phone so I wouldn't drop it. Looking up I saw my ex-boyfriend, Alex, laughing with his friends. He held his hands up and mimicked groping someone's chest but formed his hands to make fun of my smaller chest. He stuck his lower lip out in an over exaggerated pout. I faced back forward and crossed my armed over my stomach self consciously. I still need to delete the text so I raised the phone into view, that's when I saw my message on a green bubble. I must of hit the send button on accident. Shit. I guess there's no going back now.

In the lower left corner the dots appeared, awaiting his response.

'I just got done with practice. What are you up to?' His english was a lot better than in person.

'I'm at school, about to go to Math. Why is your english suddenly so good?'

'Google translate :P' I giggle at his message, of course.

'Good plan lol'

'So I'm in town for the next 2 weeks for interviews but I'm free tomorrow. You want to hang out?' I froze. Everyone around me stopped. He wants to hang out. What do I say, do I do it?

'Yeah sounds fun!' Why did I say that.

'Great. I have to go back to work but I'll see you tomorrow, bye for now ;)' A wink, he sent a wink. I hate that he makes me act like a 13 year old girl but I can't help it.

"Hey, (y/n) is everything okay?" Jackie asked after she realized I had stopped walking.

"Oh yeah I'm great."

...

It was Tuesday and I've never been more nervous. My hands were shaky and my breathing was shallow. Everyone probably thought I was possessed  which I think I might be too. A few days ago I couldn't care less about the Bangtan boys and now I'm hanging out with one. We had talked last night about what the plan was. Since my car is in the shop he set up a driver to pick me up from school and take me to the hotel they were staying at and then we'd go out and do some 'fun stuff', quote Tae. I decided not to tell my friends that I had plans, they would only ask more questions. Plus it is probably a one time thing since they're leaving in almost 2 weeks.

I watched the clock every second I could. I hardly ate or spoke at lunch. When last period started I actually thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Is it possible to be self conscious about how loud your heart is beating, because I was.

Finally, the bell rang. I tried my best to avoid running into my friends on the way out of school. They wanted me to be discreet about all this, the band I mean. When I got out of the building I was met with a black suv with a scarily large man standing by it. He opened the door for me and I could hear people beginning to whisper. I really hope nobody brings it up tomorrow, I'm such a terrible liar.

The drive was quiet. The man in the front would occasionally look at me through the rearview mirror and change the radio station. I tapped my foot to the music but I guess it was too annoying for him so he changed it to the news. After 15 minutes of driving we pulled up in front of a hotel that's known for housing celebrities. There was a swarm of paparazzi outside of it.

"You'll have to go in alone. If they ask you why you're there make up something believable." He finally spoke. I nodded and jumped out of the car. Why would they have any interest in me? I made it halfway to the building before a group of camera men broke off from the rest, bombarding me with questions about everything.

"Why are you here?"

"Do you know BTS is staying here?"

"Are you dating one of the Bangtan boys?"

"Uhm." Think fast. "My cousin works in the kitchen, I'm just coming to say hi." If you saw my face you would know I was lying but they seemed to believe me. They all left to join the others and they let me slip by easily. I pulled out my phone and opened my messages.

'I'm in the lobby. Where do I go?' It took him a little while to respond due to him having to use Google translate to talk.

'We're on the 11th floor. Room 1102.' I got into the elevator and pressed the button. The music seemed too loud but it was probably just from my nerves. When the door opened there was sign pointing to which rooms were where. I turned to the left and started speed walking down the large hallway. It was the last door in the hallway. The large double doors were closed but I could still hear people talking on the other side. This is it.

After I knocked all the noise from the inside stopped beside one very excited squeal and another person yelling 'Calm down'. The door opened to a smiley Taehyung.

"Come on in." He gestured for me to enter. All the other boys were there too but didn't seem too interested in my presence. "Did camera see you come in?"

"Yeah I lied and said my cousin worked here." He jumped passed all the boys, stumbling over their feet on the way. And starting digging into what I could only guess to be his suitcase. He pulled out a few different things and the boys started laughing and began helping him pick out clothes, looking back at me as they went. Finally they all walked over and piled a ton of clothing on me.

"Since they saw you you're gonna need a disguise, same goes for when you're both out. Luckily you're the same size and shape as Taehyung." Rapmon smiled. They pointed me towards the bathroom so I could change. They had picked black ripped jeans, a white shirt that said 'gucci' on it, and a long tan fuzzy cardigan.

"What do you guys think?" I asked laughing, my heart was still pounding. How am I gonna be alone with him.

"Come here I braid your hair." JHope motioned me to sit in front of him. His english was probably the second best I've heard in the group.

"You know how to braid hair?"

"I have older sister. She like to braid hair." He smiled. I felt like I was getting a total makeover. Everyone was bustling around trying to decide what else I needed, or I think that's what they were saying. By the time they were done they had completely redone my makeup, given me new earrings, a blue surgical mask, black sunglasses, and a wide brim black hat. Along with my braided hair that J-hope braided into two dutch braids.

"Ready to go?" Taehyung asked.

"Yep." I avoided eye contact which was almost impossible since all I wanted to do was look at his face.

He hesitated before grabbing my wrist and guiding me towards the elevator. The elevator ride was quiet and awkward. Neither of us know what to say. When the doors opened in the lobby we were surrounded by security guards and guided out of the doors. Taehyung put his hand on my back to get me to the car first. Cameras were flashing and everyone was yelling. Is this what he has to put up with every day? The driver immediately started driving once we were in. It was the same suv I was picked up with. I had no idea where we were going and I was oddly okay with it.

"California is so beautiful." He spoke. He had both his hands against the window and was pointing at all the things he thought were noteworthy.

During the drive it gave us time to break out of our shells and by the time the car pulled over we were playfully hitting each other and joking around. He helped me get out of the car after we stopped. We were a few miles outside of downtown. I could feel my phone buzzing in my bag.

'What's this I'm hearing about a black suv?' (f/n) began.

'Who is this guy you went out with?' She continued.

'(y/n) answer me! Everyone is freaking out!' There were a few more messages but I ignored them.

"Everything okay?" Tae asked.

"Everything is great." He gained a little jump in his step.

"Let's go!"

...

I was really surprised we hadn't gotten attacked by fangirls. Of course we earned some weird looks for the masks we were wearing but other than that we were having a totally normal day. First he treated me to icecream that we ate at the beach, then he saw that the aquarium was nearby, it was so cute how his face lit up when looking into the 360 shark tank. Every once in a while he would grab his phone to take a picture, a few times he pulled me in to take one with me.

We had been together for a few hours and had somehow made our way up a small hill that looked over part of the valley. The sun was just about to set and it made the sky turn into a fire. I pulled down the sleeves of my borrowed sweater, partly because of the chill but mainly because of the scars.

"Hey can I ask you something." He turned to me. "Why did you want to hang out with me?" He took a second to think of a sentence that made sense.

"You seemed fun.. Nice person to be around. And you are very pretty," He blushed. "It's nice to be around someone other than BTS." I smiled, I wasn't looking at him but I could tell he was looking at me with a smile. His hand found its way into mine, our fingers interlocked.

"You know you're pretty too." I joked, his laugh was loud but low.

"The prettiest!" He pretended to flip hair over his shoulder. I leaned into his side, he was warm and surprisingly cozy for being so skinny. I could feel myself fall for him more. His warmth, laugh, smile, even his smell... I was hooked.

Taehyung P.O.V

I know it's crazy, we just met and all, but I can't help but want to spend every second with her. At the beginning of the day I didn't think it'd work. I thought maybe it was just a lust kind of thing. But, after watching her make lip prints in her ice cream and giving names to all the fish at the aquarium and now having her hand lay perfectly in mine. I just want to hold her and never let go, I feel like I must protect her.

This would never work. We live on two different continents and speak two different languages. How would I be able to protect her if she was thousands of miles away. But I don't think I can't not try.

The sun set. How long have we been sitting here? I stood up, not letting go of her hand.

"Need to get you home, it's late." She has an important math test tomorrow, I can't let her fail it because I didn't want to let her go. She stood up and walked next to me as we made our way down the hill. There were 2 cars set up to pick us up, one for her and one for me. I wish I had only set up one. I don't think I can leave her so soon.

...

I could see the 2 black cars in the distance, my grip on her hand got tighter. "I set up a car to take you home." Her grip tightened as well. As I saw the distance between the car and us become shorter I felt my heartbeat quicken. This can't be goodbye. "I want to want to see you again, before I go." I turned to her.

"I do too." Even in the dark her eyes shined.

Our hands detached, her warmth leaving my palm.

"Till next time." She said as she got into the other car.

"Till next time." I repeated. I watched as the car drove us, the distance between us grew. (y/n), what have you done to me.

A/N: This chapter was kinda long and shitty. Sorry. I needed to progress the story but also give y'all the TaeTae fluff you deserve, next chapter will be done soon! Don't forget to vote and comment, I'd love to hear all your thoughts and ideas. Thanks for reading -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...
10.5K 347 41
Just a beautiful Christmas love story... where two people becomes victims to love at first sight. Contains: Fluffy Love Brotherhood Funny Clingy B...
72.9K 4.9K 31
"I did it for you" "You did it for me? Did you shatter my heart for me? Bullshit!" The boy stared at him with tears streaming down his face. "It was...
369K 17K 43
What happens when Taehyung, the most naive being is being bullied harshly by his university... just for being gay? And Jungkook, his crush, being the...