Burst (OLD) (An Inanimate Ins...

By _sasterisk_

Balloon goes to Insanity High school, where everyone tends to be messed up in some way. At first, he thought... More

Before you read
+Prolouge+
+1+
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+60+
+61+
+62+
+63+
+64+
+65+
+66+
+67+
+68+
+69+
+70+
+71+
+72+
+73+
+74+
+75+
+THE END+
Niche Fandom Fame
I LOVE THIS
ANNOUNCEMENT
((Announcement))
_*UPDATE*_
+Quick Update+
+Curiosity Strikes+
~a small announcement~
⁂ NEW STORY:PHOENIX RISING ⁂
+Possible Rewrite in the future+
Hey ;)))))
BURST REWRITE RELEASE DATE AND TIME
*taps mic*

+24+

1.4K 24 5
By _sasterisk_

Balloons POV:

"T-thank you for letting me stay here, Suitcase." I said, smiling. She's letting me stay in the guest room, thankfully. Her mom woke up because of us talking, she must be a light sleeper.

"No problem! You can stay for as long as you need, that guest room's been empty ever since we moved in." She smiled back, handing me a few pillows and blankets. They have a fresh, cool scent that turns warm where I touch them.

"I-I won't stay here too long, just a day or two probably." I lied, I don't know how long I have to stay. I know that if I went back home, bad things would happen.

"Are you sure? You seem kind of shaken," she had a worried expression, "You can tell me when things happen if you want, I'll try to help you the best I can, I-I promise."

"I know, thats why I love you!" I made a playful smile, and stuck my tongue out. She shoves a pillow in my face, laughing and blushing a bit. I laugh too, feeling the weight on my chest wear away and the heat on my cheeks increase.

"Seriously, though, I want to be here for you." She smiles softly.

"Ok, I'll think about it, and if so I'll tell you tomorrow, deal?" I say, holding my hand out.

"Deal!" She shakes my hand, and then she suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"Just know... I care, ok?" She says, causing me to blush a bit.

"I know, I do t-too." I hug back, smiling.

"Alright, good. We should probably get some sleep, school tomorrow," She yawned, heading towards her bedroom, "Goodnight, Balloon."

"N-night!" I stutter, and I go to the guest room. I sigh and get into the newly made bed, disrupting its perfection. It's been a while since I've been in a made bed, it feels oddly nice. I'm quickly dragged in by the warm scent of the pillows and blankets, and I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 6
Trophy can be a little..- rough sometimes. Everyone thinks of him in some different ways, but none of them are.. appealing. He desperately tries to c...
5.4K 105 22
New chapter every other or everyday!! The daily nickloon Mephone4 hosts a party for the final thrEEE of season thrEEE! But Oh no!! It's nickloon! Nic...
9.2K 156 40
One day paintbrush gets a nightmare.. a nightmare of their past everyday they hurt themselves And one day lightbulb finds out about it she try's to...
972 12 9
The God's world was falling apart from something that's unknown and ask Mephone to help. They passed it down to some objects that is barley a teenage...