Pitch Perfect 3 Imagines (COM...

By jojo9990

Imagines about the Barden Bellas and the people who play them More

H. S.
Fireworks
Dork in Love
You Make Me Strong
Drunken Cuddles
That Should Be Me
Beatdowns and Worried Girlfriends
Hailee gets Sick
Virginity
On Sale
Grumpy
Tattoos and First Dates
You're Beautiful
Warmth
Finally
A. C.
Rough Times Call for Sexy Measures
Please Don't Leave Me
Valentine's Day
Just the Way You Are
Baths
Uno is the Devil
Talking Dirty
Distractions
Forbidden Love
Blessings
Fake Engagement, Real Love
Going to the Chapel
Perfection
Only for You
Pancakes
B. S.
Near Death Experience
Redheaded Jealousy
Pranks Gone Wrong
Working Out
Bad Days
Lap Dances
I promise
Partying Gone Wrong
Spaghetti Night
Partying Gone Wrong Part 2
The One
Safe in my Arms
A. K.
The Brownie War
Fallen Walls
It's Okay
Late Nights and Early Mornings
C. B./A. P
S. C
Reassurance
Headcanons
Dating Beca and Emily Would Include:
Dating Beca Would Include
Dating Hailee would include
Dating Aubrey Would Include
Dating Chloe Would include
Dating Emily Would Include
Dating Anna Kendrick Would Include
Dating Jealous Brittany Would Include
Dating Jealous Anna Kendrick Would Include
Dating Anna Camp Would Include
E.J/A.P
Gunshots and Probabilities
Part 2
Sleep is for the WEAK
J.S/K.J
I'm Sorry
Moods
Requests

Arguments and Injuries

6.3K 118 0
By jojo9990

"I am outta here." Y/N exclaimed as she began marching away from where her girlfriend stood.

"Oh okay, you're just gonna leave now?" Chloe shouted back.

"We all have to eventually; it might as well be now. If you all knew what was good for you you'd follow me." The brunette turned and continued marching back towards where the Bella's tent was set up. The sound of Emily yelling out to her was muffled by the sound of a chord snapping and a net lifting her from the ground. Several Bella's started screaming and running towards where the athlete was suspended in the air.

"Well, well, well... Look who needs our help." Chloe said smugly as she walked towards the group.

"Not cool guys!" Y/N shouted, her pleading eyes shooting down to meet Chloe's gaze.

"No what's not cool is you taking out your frustrations on us!" She didn't say it, but everyone knew that Chloe meant "me" when she said "us."

"Really?! That's what you're gonna say to me right now? Help me! I'm dying. I'm dying." Y/N yelled causing the redhead to pause in genuine concern before regaining her composure. The chord holding Y/N in the air slipped and dropped her a few feet closer to the ground making everyone start screaming again.

All of the Bella's began frantically yelling and Chloe heard Aubrey say something about ladders promoting hierarchies but none of it mattered at the moment. All she could see was the panic and regret in Y/N's eyes.

"Bella's, teamwork! We have to get her down!" She yelled. Just as the girls began getting into formation to lift each other up they heard the rope snap and Y/N was dropped to the ground with a loud thud. Y/N let out a small cry in pain and Cynthia-Rose and Stacie rushed forward to help her up. She carefully stood up, wincing in pain and muttering "I'm fine" to all of the girls asking if she was okay. The taller girl looked at Chloe with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered before taking off towards the tent again. Chloe turned and looked helplessly at Aubrey who nodded her head.

"Go after her. I'll keep an eye on them." She said gesturing to the Bella's as Chloe smiled gratefully and began to chase after Y/N.

"Y/N? Where are you Y/N/N?" Chloe yelled as she searched around their campsite. The sound of sniffling from inside the tent caught her attention and she quietly stepped in. Y/N was sitting on the ground cradling her stomach with tears rolling down her face.

"Honey... I'm so sorry." Chloe whispered as she walked over and sat down beside Y/N. The taller girl took a deep breath and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You didn't deserve that I'm just really stressed lately." She said.

"I know baby. Come here." Chloe said sadly, reaching out for Y/N to scoot closer. The brunette attempted to lift herself up slightly but winced in pain as she did. Chloe's brow furrowed in concern.

"Y/N/N are you okay? Did you get hurt when you fell?" She asked, worry lacing her voice. Y/N shook her head and avoided Chloe's gaze. The older girl sighed, seeing straight through Y/N's lie, and grabbed her hands.

"Y/N, look at me." Y/E/C met cerulean blue, both pleading for different things. "Baby I know when you're lying. You don't have to act strong all the time. Now please, tell me the truth. Did you get hurt when you fell?" Y/N sighed.

"I don't know. I think I hurt my ribs." She said, moving her hand to gesture to her side. Chloe immediately went into doctor mode. She had decided to stay at Barden for med school following their win of the ICCA's so that she could stay near Y/N and continue competing with the Bella's.

"Okay, I'll go get a first aid kit. Take off your shirt and lay down for me. I'll be right back." She said before rushing out of the tent. Y/N carefully reached down and grabbed the edge of her shirt and gently pulled it off before laying down on her back. She couldn't bring herself to look out of fear of how bad they may be. Chloe's footsteps could be heard as she ran back into the tent and Y/N closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Oh my god." She said, her hand covering her mouth as she took in the sight of Y/N. She quietly kneeled down beside her and opened the first aid kit. The younger brunette looked up at her and then down at her own ribcage that was covered in fresh black and blue bruises.

"Holy shit." I haven't even gotten this bruised playing soccer." She said as she tried to sit up but Chloe reached out with a firm but gentle grasp and forced her back down.

"No no no. You keep laying down. I'll take care of these, don't worry babe." Chloe sighed sadly before looking at her girlfriend, "This will probably hurt but I've got to make sure they aren't broken, okay Y/N/N?" The younger girl nodded and Chloe took a deep breath, hoping she wouldn't have to cause her girlfriend any pain. She gently placed her hands where Y/N's ribs were and put just enough pressure on them, slowly moving her hands down Y/N's torso. When she was done she ghosted her fingers over the bruises and looked over to meet Y/N's gaze.

"None of them are broken but they're pretty badly bruised. I'm going to need you to sit up so I can wrap a bandage around them just to be sure and then we're laying down for a bit while you ice them. No arguments." Y/N nodded quietly and sat up as the redhead rummaged through the first aid kit Before pulling out some bandage. She gently began wrapping the bandage around her girlfriend before stopping for a moment to place an ice pack against where the majority of the bruising was and then continuing to wrap; so that the ice pack would be held in place. She then handed Y/N a few painkillers and a nearby water bottle. The younger girl knew she needed them but didn't want to seem weak in front of Chloe; in the end she determined it wasn't worth the fight and took them gratefully. Chloe smiled softly and leaned in to press a soft kiss against Y/N's lips.

"I really love you." Y/N whispered causing Chloe to laugh quietly, "I really love you too."

The sound of the other Bella's arriving back at camp got both of their attentions and Chloe stood up to walk outside.

"You lay down and rest for a bit. I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to talk to Aubrey for a second." Y/N gave a thumbs up as the older girl stepped out to where the Bella's were goofing off loudly.

"Chloe, there you are!" Aubrey said, "Did you and Y/N sort everything out?" Chloe nodded as she pulled the blonde to the side to speak with her.

"We're okay, it was just an argument. It happens. When she fell from the net though she got pretty banged up." Aubrey's eyes widened in concern but Chloe continued, "She's got some pretty badly bruised ribs and from how they look, it's going to take 5 or 6 weeks for them to heal. Do you think you could occupy the rest of the Bella's for like an hour while I try to get Y/N to relax some?" Aubrey nodded emphatically.

"Of course, let me come see her though and then I'll take the rest of them to do something." She said causing Chloe to smile. They had been at each other's throats a lot in the past but Y/N and Aubrey really did care about each other when it all came down to it.

The blonde stepped in, Chloe in tow, causing Y/N to look up and smile softly.

"Hey Y/N, you holding up there?" Aubrey asked. Y/N grinned widely.

"Yeah, Nurse Chloe is taking great care of me." She said with a wink causing Chloe to burst out laughing and Aubrey to shake her head and begin leaving.

"Okay, no, gross. Forget I even asked. I'm leaving. Chloe just text me when you're ready for me to bring them back." Chloe smiled and walked over to where Y/N was before laying down next to her and gently wrapping her arm around her. She leaned in and placed gentle kisses along her girlfriend's jawline and moved slowly down to her neck.

"So what's the plan for "Aca-Aubrey Bootcanp" tomorrow?" Y/N asked quietly, turning her head just enough to make eye contact with Chloe.

"Well we won't be doing anything too strenuous with you being hurt and all." Y/N shook her head.

"No way. I can handle it. They don't even hurt that much." Chloe saw through the lie though. She placed her hand on Y/N's side and gently gave a soft push; which was just enough to cause Y/N to hiss in pain and jerk slightly away from Chloe's hand.

"What the hell was that for?" She yelled. Chloe smiled sadly at her a pulled her back into her embrace.

"Sorry babe, I just needed to prove to you that there was no way you could handle as much as you seem to think tomorrow." Y/N sighed in resignation as she turned in towards Chloe. The older girl smiled softly as Y/N placed her head in the crook of her neck and she felt her exhale against her skin as she fell asleep. Chloe sent a quick text to Aubrey, telling her that they'd be taking a nap, and within minutes she had fallen asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.5K 33
A collection of TDK Joker x Reader imagines. Includes fluff, smut, angst, etc.
82.2K 746 132
Contains angst, fluff, smut. This is my first book so please leave any feedback!
65 12 13
This story might be a bit confusing but bare with me, please.
670 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...