Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 6

22.6K 639 623
By AbyssCronica

The Marines had won, there was no doubt about it.

The pirates were retreating, Fire Fist Ace was dead, Whitebeard was about to die.

Yet, the marines were chasing the losers and slaughtering them without mercy, drunk with the excitement of the battle, leaving comrades behind.

The sight of a small group of injured pirates was magnified through the gunsight of your rifle.

You observed them for a few seconds, finger on the trigger. Then you quietly lowered your weapon.

The war was over.

You turned your back to the front and walked away.

«Hey, sniper! Why did you stop?! Go on, take down as many pirates as you can!»

It was a Rear Admiral you didn't know who yelled at you. His face was purple and he spitted an abnormal quantity of saliva.

You flipped him off.
His dilated pupils grew wider.

«How dare you...»

Not paying attention to him, you collected an abandoned coat from the ground and took a few more steps.

There it was, Fire Fist's lifeless body.

You covered it carefully, to protect him from the surrounding battle.

He may have been an enemy, but he was a brave young man. If so many pirates showed up to risk their life for him, he must have been something.

Even if you were far from the fleeing crews, a hostile movement had you flinch.

You hand immediately grabbed the rifle.

It was the Rear Admiral from before.

He was attacking you, lost in his bloodthirsty frenzy.

«What the fuck?!» you snapped, not sure how to react.

Could you shoot him down? Were you going to?

Luckily, dense smoke engulfed him before you could do anything, pushing him against the ground.

«Down, you idiot!» Smoker's coarse voice barked.

The Vice Admiral materialized between you and the attacker.

«Damn this war...»

«Thanks, Vice Admiral Smoker.»

He turned to you. His gaze moved from your face to Fire Fist's body, then back to your eyes.

«You truly are Aokiji's direct subordinate.»

And, despite everything, a stray smile crawled on your lips.

The doctor visited you and applied some of his magical unguents on your wounds.

At first your inner walls burnt a little, but a relieving feeling spread immediately after.

He also checked your other injuries and he looked satisfied.

«I'm impressed. You heal real fast.»

«Luckily.» you replied, putting your clothes back on.

Or what was left of them, anyway. You didn't have a bra anymore, for example.

You tried to climb down the sofa and walk around the cabin. It still hurt, but it was much better. You were slightly limping though.

The doctor chuckled, amused, and you deadpanned at him.

«Don't.»

«Sorry, marine girl. You're lucky, though. I bet the captain was gentle... well, for his standards at least. Which is amazing.»

You rolled your eyes while he turned to change the sheets on the bed.

«Please, tell me more about it.»

«I think you don't really get how lucky you are, but that's okay. You were a virgin, weren't you?»

Your eyebrows knitted together.

«How...?»

«Girl, I just looked into your vagina trying to fix that mess at the best of my possibilities without stitches.»

«Oh. Right. I thought that could be a typical vagina after a night with Eustass Kid.»

«Yeah, it's not like I check every vagina he visits.»

«Can we drop it, please? This conversation is getting uncomfortable.»

He shrugged.

After he was done with the bed, you let yourself roll on the mattress.

«Aren't you coming out today?»

«To have the whole crew staring at my limping after what they heard tonight? No thanks.»

«You may have a point there.» he hummed «You should have breakfast though.»

At the thought of food, your stomach growled. You sighed.

«I really don't feel like going now. I'll eat later.»

«Whatever, girl.»

Meanwhile, the higher ranks of the crew were having breakfast in the galley.

«I talked with the navigator, earlier. We should reach an island soon.» Killer communicated.

Kid was in a good mood that morning, it was not difficult to guess why. Mainly because everyone heard it vividly during the night, and it wasn't necessary to guess.

He nodded approvingly with his mouth full of food.

Wire lifted his bored gaze from his plate.

«Where are you going with that food, Heat?»

The blue-haired pirate stopped on the doorstep.

«I feel like eating outside.» he quietly stated, before taking his leave.

The Mohican laughed, spitting bread all over the table.

«He's always been a softie.» Wire sighed.

Killer stared at Kid from behind the mask, but the captain didn't show any reaction.

You were dozing off on the bed when someone knocked.

«Uh, yeah?» you replied, not sure of what you were doing. You were a prisoner after all, why should someone bother knocking before getting in?

Jen's smiling face flashed through your mind and your heart missed a beat.

Heat stepped inside, carrying a dish full of food, and closed the door behind him.

He placed the plate on the night table beside you and crossed his arms on his muscular chest.

You glared at the eggs and meat.

«Is it poisoned?»

He blinked.

«What? No.»

«Then why are you bringing me food?»

«Because you need it.»

As simple as that.

Still suspicious, you stretched an arm and brushed the fork with your fingers.

«No, there's gotta be something.» you whispered, more to yourself than to Heat.

Oh, fuck. Maybe he wants to rape me too!

The sudden thought hit you like a cold slap and, before you could realize it, you had flattened against the wall.

The pirate frowned.

«What's wrong?»

«What do you want?»

He tilted his head to the side, letting a waterfall of blue hair sliding on his bare shoulder.

«Are you afraid, marine girl?»

A frustrated grimace entered your features.

True, you spoke with Heat a few times before, but you had never been alone in a small space with the huge guy. Plus, your head felt dizzy from the previous night, and not being entirely lucid scared you.

«What do you think?» you hissed, your sharp eyes glued to his «I'm your prisoner here.»

The puzzled look on his face didn't quiver.

«Yeah, but you still need to eat.»

Again, as simple as that.

«Why do you even care?»

He shrugged.

«Just eat. Killer-san made it, and he's pretty good with that stuff.»

The smell of the food was extremely inviting, actually.

Hesitant, you approached the plate and swallowed a fork of scrambled eggs.

They were delicious.

Oh, the hell with that!

In less than two minutes, the plate was empty. You didn't know you were that hungry.

Heat's expression didn't really changed, but you got the feeling he was satisfied.

You glanced at him from under your eyelashes.

«Uh, thanks I guess.»

«You're welcome.»

He took the dish and left the room.

Just like that?

So much for the bloodthirsty Kid Pirates.

The sunset painted Water 7 with soft shades of orange and pink. The dying sunbeams were mirrored on the waterfalls and all the pools the Aqua Laguna left behind.

A huge banquet was taking place in the middle of the city, filled with citizens, shipwrights and pirates.

You were lazily waiting on the fringe of the city, leaning against the walls, rifle loosely hanging from your shoulder.

Everyone was at the party, so it was quiet there.

«You're late.» you commented when a tall figure finally emerged from the buildings.

Aokiji rubbed the back of his head.

«Yeah, sorry 'bout that.»

You shrugged.

After so many years by his side, there were things that didn't bother you anymore.

The two of you walked along Dock 1, where his big bike was parked.

«You let the pirates go again, didn't you? Even after all that mess in Enies Lobby.»

«There were too many civilians to carry out an attack.»

You shook your head.

«You're a softie, Aokiji-sensei.»

«And you are a troublesome little woman.»

He sat on his bike and you mounted behind, your back turned to his like you used to sit, your legs swinging freely near the water as he started to pedal.

«Make sure not to fall.» he huffed.

You had never fallen once, yet he said it every time.

When you woke up again, the sun was almost down.

It wasn't strange your body and mind were so drained you needed all those hours of sleep.

The burning sensation between your legs was back, but not too violent, you could definitely deal with it.

Getting out of the bed, you limped to the bathroom to have a quick wash, then looked around the cabin for clean intact clothes.

The task was not as easy at it sounded. The crazy redhead had ripped off too many items the night before.

You gulped at the thought, feeling your cheeks heating up.

No, don't think about what happened now. You're not lucid enough to blame or forgive yourself.

Right now, I must just focus on survival and getting off this ship alive.

You managed to find some shorts and a tank top that resisted Eustass' passage and put them on.

The limping was okay.

You didn't feel comfortable walking on a deck full of pirates with no bra, but fucking Eustass Kid had almost nothing you could borrow.

Freakin show off.

He did have bandannas he usually wore around his waist though, so you wrapped one of them around your chest, beneath the tank. Better than nothing.

You took a deep breath, a hand pressed on the door.

Of course you could hide until tomorrow, but what for? The captain was likely to return for the night, and he would have laughed at you for your cowardice, before probably taking your body again.

You didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

With a last grunt, you brusquely opened the door and stepped out.

The evening air was refreshing.

Despite that being the New World, you had been lucky with the weather the past few days.

At first, you had a little hope to go unnoticed while covering the way from the cabin to the galley, but soon enough an outburst of laughter and whistles engulfed you.

«OI,  MARINE GIRL! We heard you had your fun last night!»

«Pirates are not that bad anymore, are they?»

«How was our captain? I bet you never met something that glorious among your pussy marines fellow.»

You lowered your face, letting your hair fall on your flustered expression and hastened your pace.

Don't listen, they're filthy pirates, who cares about them!

«Your stride is not so steady, isn't it?»

Don't reply.

«You moaned like a cat in heat!»

Don't. Fucking. Reply.

«Please, let us have an encore tonight!»

«The little marine girl discovered the pirate's taste, uh?»

«Girl, if you want to try different colours other than red, you can always come to–»

«SHUT THE FUCK UP!»

Your yell was so sudden and so furious they actually did.

«WHEN I'LL BE BACK TO THE HEADQUARTER, I'LL HAVE YOU ALL EXECUTED WITH YOUR SMALL PENIS CRUCIFIED ON YOUR FOREHEAD!»

Most of the pirates widened their eyes and clutched their mouth.

You shot fiery glares at them.

The result had been impressing.

Something was not right though.

You expected the pirates to burst in laughter a few seconds after. Yet, they didn't.

Then you noticed.

A huge shadow was hovering above you from behind.

«Well, that's an interesting image. I'd like to know more about it.»

...

Well, shit.

You slowly turned to Eustass Kid.

He was majestic as always, and extremely close. An amused sadistic smile was lingering on his dark lips.

Flashbacks of the night violently flowed in your mind, uninvited.

Seen his scarred muscles again triggered the image of them slamming against your body. That mouth was all over you, those fingers titillated your nipples, his head between your legs...

You couldn't avoid a shiver.

He noticed (OF COURSE he noticed), and his smile grew larger.

«Y-You too, Eustass. You'll be joining them.»

«Aw, will I, my blushing tiny prisoner?»

A surge of rage shook your body, and your eyes jerked back up, a blazing glare meeting his.

The captain licked his lips.

«Yes, be angry, birdie. I like it.»

A sudden heat invaded your cheeks. Again.

Why? Why am I blushing like a maiden in front of this hateful man?

Just because he took my virginity?

Uh-oh, wrong thought. It didn't help with the blush at all.

You didn't trust your voice, so you did one of the few things you could rely on since you were a little orphan on a shitty island.

You stuck your middle finger at him.

The pirates behind you held their breath.

Eustass Kid tilted his head to the side.

His metallic hand slowly reached for your finger.

When his metal grip closed around it, you realized it was like a thin toothpick between steel beams.

You swallowed as he twisted it a little.

Will he break it?

He twisted it more, and a painful groan threatened to escape your lips.

Yet you sealed your mouth and locked your firm eyes on his.

He smiled. Then gave a final curt bend.

Not enough to break it, but enough to make you squeak.

«Don't try to die so hard, birdie, I still have plans for you.» he sneered, letting you go.

You retracted your hand.

«A gentleman, as always.» you hissed.

«Well, I will offer you a gentleman's suggestion.»

He bared his teeth in a snarl.

«That band you're wearing around your tits. You may wanna put it around your neck, unless you like to show off the fun we had last night.»

The fun...?

Eustass Kid took off, lazily waving at you. The rest of the crew burst in laughter.

You fingers quickly passed on the sweaty skin of your neck and chest, as you tried your best to have a look.

Crap. Fuck. Shit.

There was no mirror in his bathroom, but still, how could you be so naïve?! Of course you were covered in bites and red halos.

Seriously, fuck my life.

You shot a fierce glare to the pirates who were still having their fun at your expense, but it didn't work anymore.

Luckily, the galley was near.

You dashed inside and slammed the door behind you.

«Good evening to you too.»

The words startled you, then threw the same furious glance at Killer.

At least he was the only one there.

The Massacre Soldier briefly observed you. Something similar to a muffled grunt left his helmet.

«What.»

«Nothing. Are you hungry?»

«Yes, Massacre Soldier, and I like how you casually asked me.» you huffed, dropping on a chair «As I liked how your captain casually almost broke my finger.»

«He almost broke your finger?»

Killer placed a plate filled with meat stew on the table. You eyed it.

«It's not poisoned. I'm not you.»

You eyes flicked up to his mask.

«Do you always cook for the whole crew?»

«Just for the top ranks and just if I feel like it. Those are leftovers.»

They tasted awfully good though.

Killer leaned against the kitchen, arms crossed.

«You know, "almost" is not a common word in Kid's vocabulary.»

It took a while for you to reconnect his words. You pushed the empty dish aside.

«Why is everyone on this ship suggesting I'm a lucky person?»

It was unnerving to talk with a mask. The Massacre Soldier was definitely someone you had to keep an eye on if you wanted to survive.

«You know, the night we took you captive, I didn't expect you to see the light again. And here you are.»

Your fists closed on the table.

«What are you going to do with me?»

«You're in no position to ask questions, marine.» Killer pointed to the sink, filled with dirty dishes «Clean this mess.»

You grimaced as the pirate reached the door.

«Massacre Soldier.»

He stopped.

Your eyes were glued to the wood of the table.

«Will Eustass kill me, in the end?»

Killer turned to you.

«I don't know.»

He closed the door behind his back.

Dozens of cleaned dishes later (and an equal number of curses), you left the galley.

It was dark, and the sea was getting agitated, so most of the pirates were busy executing the commands of the navigators.

They didn't pay attention to you at least, so you sneaked back in the cabin.

Once inside, your gaze fell on the big bed.

What now? Were you supposed to sleep beside the beast from now on? Did he expect you to welcome him inside you every night? Could you really say no?

The crooked smirk on his purple lips flashed in your head.

Did you want to say no?

Or do I want to be naked in front of those sadistic blazing eyes?

Or do I want him to touch me again? Is my body eager to discover what kind of feelings he can trigger in me?

Aokiji's words echoed in your ears.

"Don't let them get close to you."

Am. I. Choking.

You stormed in the bathroom, frantically heading to the sink, and slapped yourself with a handful of cold water, swallowing big sip of air.

You waited until your breath was regular again.

«It's okay, [Y/n].» you whispered to yourself «You're just having a massive case of Banaro syndrome*. Perfectly understandable.»

Sudden noises from the outside caught your attention. Apparently there was some more hustle on the deck.

You went back to the cabin to better hear. The lookout's yell reached you.

«SHIP! SHIP APPROACHING!»

Enemies again?

You grabbed the doorknob, ready to join another battle, but the yell that followed froze you on the spot.

«IT'S A MARINE WARSHIP!»

__________________________________

* Same as Stockholm syndrome.
I decided to rename it, since Stockholm doesn't exist in the One Piece world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.1K 24
Eustass Kid killed your Best friend the only person you had in this world how will you react to seeing him again one year later. I do not own one pie...
44.2K 2.1K 38
As a woman who joined the marines at age 10, you've seen almost everything from the good and the bad and have met a fair share of pirates. An encount...
181K 8K 48
In the prison of Wano, Eustass Kid got a cellmate weeks before Strawhat's arrival. A woman with no name, and a past she refuses to tell, which keeps...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...