Dreams do come true(A demi lo...

Por Belieblovato4

Scarlett Autumn is an upcoming singer who happens to be best friends with Justin Bieber, what happens when sh... Más

Dreams do come true.
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chatper 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
QUESTIONS!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chatper 86
Chapter 87
A/N
New Fanfic!!!

Chapter 54

2.6K 82 5
Por Belieblovato4

Scarlett's P.O.V

FINALLY WE ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!

The plane landed 15 minutes ago we are now just waiting for our luggage.

"SELFIE" I yelled while pulling out my phone.

We took a few photos and I picked my favourite one which was one we got a stranger to take us Justin and Ryan were pulling the "Justin look" while I was standing next to Justin and Demi was behind me with her hand on my waist and head on my shoulder, it's a really cute picture.

@SRAutumn: AUSTRALIA!!! With some of my faves @ddlovato @itsRyanButler @justinbieber (photo attached)

We grabbed our luggage and headed outside to the taxi rank until someone called my name.

"SCARLETT" a voice I knew all too well called out, I looked around and seen Johnny standing there with another guy. I ran over to him and jumped on him nearly knocking him to the ground.

"Someone missed me" he laughed

"Of course" I smiled eventually pulling away from him

"Uh scar this is Julian, Julian this is my amazing sister Scarlett" Johnny said introducing us

"Nice you meet you" I said shaking his hand

"Pleasures all mine" he replied

He was good looking, he had dark brown hair in a quiff and had amazing blue eyes with a scruffy beard he looked about 18-19 but I can't help think he looks familiar.

"You look familiar" I said to Julian

"I'm in a band, last year when you performed for Justin you performed one less lonely girl remix, well the guy that sings that is also in the band I'm in" he replied

"Oh cool, what's the bands name" I asked

"The collective" he smiled

"Oh yeah that's right you were formed on xfactor yeah" I asked

"Sure were" he laughed

"Guys come over" I said to the other three

"Uh Julian this is Demi Justin and Ryan, guys this is Julian he is Johnny's friend" I said, Julian looked at Justin in awe which was super cute

"Hey man" Justin said shaking his hand

"Uh hey" he replied

"So black SUV is ours" Johnny said pointing to the car.

We all got into the car and headed to the place we are staying at.

"Thanks guys, I guess we will see you later" i said to Julian and Johnny as we finished getting our stuff out of the car.

"Yep text me when you want to come over okay" Johnny replied, I gave both him and Julian a hugged before heading inside The Crown Casino.

"Uh it's a beautiful as I remember" I said while looking around the amazing place.

"Not as beautiful as you" Demi whispered into my ear as she hugged me from behind planting a kiss on my cheek

"Thanks dems, you're beautiful too" I said turning around so I was facing her she still had her hands on my waist so I rested my headed in the crook of her neck until I seen a flash and Justin run away. Demi laughed then let go but grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator, apparently Justin and Ryan had already checked us in. The elevator doors opened so we walked in and Justin pressed 19 then the doors closed. Even tho I slept a fair bit on the plane in so tired I can't wait to get into bed and sleep.

"How can you be so tired" Justin asked

"I don't know, how can you have so much energy" I asked

"I just do, are you tired Demi" Justin asked her

"Nope" she said popping the p, the doors opened and we walked to our rooms the boys were sharing and so were Demi and I.

I collapsed onto my bed well the bed thats going to be mine for the next week anyway. Demi laid on her back next to me I was laying on my stomach so I turned my head so I was facing her but I had my eyes closed.

"Why don't you get changed and then goto bed" Demi suggested

"I'm too tired" I mumbled

Demi's P.O.V

I stood up and pulled the blanket back then picked Scarlett up bridal style and placed her back onto the bed then pulled the blanket over her. I changed into sweats and a singlet then climbed into my bed going on to twitter.

@ddlovato: Can't wait to explore Melbourne, going to be a great week! 😍

I instantly started getting replies.

@aussielovatic4609: @ddlovato Are you going to do a meet and greet?

I decided to reply.

@ddlovato: @aussielovati4609 As much as I'd love to have a meet and greet nothing has been planned, but I'd be more then happy to meet anyone who sees me :)

I noticed Darlett was trending again so I clicked the hashtag so see what they were saying.

-Ugh #Darlett is soooo cute, get together already!-

-OMG #Darlett is adorable!-

-Stalking #Darlett tomorrow😁-

-They are the cutest! #Darlett-

I noticed they had taken the photo we took at the airport and put a red circle around me and Scarlett. There were a few people hating but I didn't take it to heart.

I stayed on twitter for a while replying to fans and retweeting a few tweets about #Darlett before deciding to goto sleep.

[..]

I woke up and checked my phone it was 7am, I put my phone back down and climbed out of bed walking over to the massive windows and looked at the sun rising over the city. It was a beautiful view.

"The view is even better at night" a voice said from behind me, I turned around and seen a sleepy Scarlett walking towards me. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug "morning gorgeous" I kissed her forehead she smiled at me and said good morning back.

I'm seriously the biggest idiot for breaking up with her, I hate myself everyday for it but there's one thing I know and it's that I won't be leaving Australia unless I'm leaving and going to be able to say that she's my girlfriend.

"What's on for today" I asked

"Well myself, you and Justin have a bit of business but then our week is all fun" she smiled

"Okay, I'm going for a shower then, do you wanna go make sure Justin's up" I asked, she nodded and left the room.

I went for a shower, did my hair and make up and changed into skinnys, a black singlet and a black blazer with some heels, I looked at myself in the mirror and once I was happy with the way I looked I left the bathroom and walked back into the lounge area and noticed the boys were now in our room.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked in, they both replied with a hey and Scarlett said she was going to get ready. Justin was wearing a pair of washed light blue skinnys with a white shirt and white supras it was simple yet it looked good.

After an hour Scarlett was finally ready she was wearing light blue vans, black skinnys and a Denim button up long sleeve with her hair straightened, she looked beautiful, she grabbed her raybans, phone and purse.

"Let's go it's already 8:30 our interview starts at 10:30 and I'm hungry" she said walking towards the door.

"Let me guess you want pizza" I asked

"Geez dems it's only 8:30 so I want pancakes" she replied then laughed, we made our way to the elevator and went down to the lobby. The fans haven't found out where we are staying yet so there wasn't any around, we got into the black van that was waiting for us and headed to a place called pancake parlour.

After we finished having breakfast we got back into the car and headed to the radio station, we got dropped off but Ryan wanted to go back to the hotel.

"That guy was pretty cool" Justin said as we walked out of the building.

"Yeah he was normally all they want to ask is crap about our love life's" I replied

"Where to now" Justin asked then we both looked at Scarlett.

"I guess I'll text Johnny and tell him we are ready to go to his" she replied nervously

We both nodded so she pulled her phone out and sent Johnny a text.

After 15 minutes Johnny arrived and we got into his car, we rang Ryan but he said he was tired so he didn't want to come.

We arrived at Johnny's place and it was huge, walking up to the door you could clearly tell that Scarlett was nervous.

"Don't worry, she's not here she's at work" Johnny said as he noticed Scarlett, she sighed and her body relaxed. We went inside and decided to hang out in the living room just to catch up. We had been talking for about 2 hours when Johnny offered us food and drinks, we accepted so he walked into the kitchen to get them, I heard a door open and close then I heard heels hitting the floorboards that flowed throughout the house just as I looked up I seen a lady standing there. She had the same hair as Scarlett actually come to think of it's she's exactly like Scarlett just older like 20-22 years older. Scarlett hadn't noticed because she was too busy laughing with Justin but when Johnny spoke she noticed her mother standing there.

"Mum what are you doing back so early" Johnny said shocked as he walked into the living room with his hands full, I got up to help him with the drinks I grabbed mine and Scarlett's. As I handed her the drink I asked if she was alright she just nodded and looked at her mother then to the floor.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64.8K 1.4K 33
Hey my name is Paige Mitchell I am 19 years old, I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes.Most of you may get know me as Justin Bieber's best friend b...
146K 3.5K 32
A nemi story... Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato... what happens when these two friends work together on the neon lights tour?
140K 3.3K 31
Demi met a friend at the additions to Barney & Friends. Her name is Selena and they grew a great friendship. They both followed their dreams to fame...
54.1K 1.6K 44
Sequel to 'It's Only The Beginning' A miracle brought them together but can that miracle keep them together or will they crash down like an Avalanche?