Sent away to live with 3 hot...

By Sugababy7

More

Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /1/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /2/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /3/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /4/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /5/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /6/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /7/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /8/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /9/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /10/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /11/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /12/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret/13/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a secret/14/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /15/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret/16/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /18/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /19/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../20/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../21/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../22/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /23/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /24/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../25/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 26
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 27
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret--Chapter 28
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...29
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 30
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 31
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 32
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 33
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 34
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 35
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 36
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 37
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /38/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot guys...and they have a Secret /39/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /40/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /41/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /42/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: IMPORTANT NOTE!
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: Sequel Prologue?
Attention Fans!: PLEASE READ! Important Note Inside! *CONTEST!*
New Sequel is out and ready to read!

Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /17/

48.1K 1.1K 121
By Sugababy7

"Come on Gracie, we're going to be late!" I heard Wes exclaim. I groaned out loud. "My dad hates it when we're not on time!" He added, and I rolled my eyes as I slipped on my heels.

"Alright, alright! I'm ready! Jeez Wes, I'm done!" I exclaimed, as I swung my bedroom door open. He stared at me strangely, and I raised an eyebrow. I looked down at my clothes, which now consisted of a flowy black summer dress and a long pearl necklace. I looked back up at him, and he snapped out of it, looking away. "Uh, let's go." I said, as I cleared my throat.

AWKWARD. He had on a white button down t-shirt and slacks. He looked REALLY cute.

We headed down the stairs, my heels clicking behind me. Man I hate heels, but Mike said to dress nice.

Oh, we're going to a dinner party tonight, exciting isn't it? It's a big banquet held by some rich guy. Everyone has to go.....and that includes Jack. Ugh. I've been TRYING to steer clear of him. But that's easier said then done.

We reached the front door, and I saw Peyton with a navy button-down revealing his chest.

Totally Peyton.

I laughed slightly, and he grinned. Mike was dressed up nicely too, and Logan....wow. Logan had on a black-button down too, but it sculpted him perfectly. Oh god, did I just think that? He looks so hot! Wait, stop it Gracie! I shook my head, smiling. "You guys.....look really nice." I told them all, and then I heard footsteps on the stairs, and I turned around to see Jack.

He had a tie slung around his neck, in the process of tying it, and a pair of dark jeans on. I closed my mouth, looking away.

"You all look very nice." He stated, as he fixed his tie. "Especially you Gracie." He added with a smile and a wink. I was surprised he just did and said that, and I immediately felt tension in the room. Jack smiled, glancing at the guys. "Relax....I was simply complimenting her. Jeez, don't be so protective." He added with a chuckle, and Mike did too.

"Alright, no fighting over Gracie. Let's get going." He stated with a smile. "Patrick will be waiting. And you all look very good." He added, as we headed out to the boat. Peyton, Mike, and Wes hopped on and I followed after.

I took a step onto it, but my damn heels made me lose my grip and slip. I immediately felt arms go around my waist, and I looked back to see Jack. I immediately cursed silently.

"Uh....thanks." I said quickly, as I pulled myself back up. I heard someone clear their throat, and saw that it was Logan. He got on after, and seemed irritated by Jack holding me. When we all got on, we started the boat up and headed out towards land.

"Its really nice tonight. You can see all the stars." I murmured, and I felt someone behind me. I looked and saw Logan.

"Are you avoiding me?" He muttered, and I stared down at the water. "Because you've barely even said a word to me. Are you upset about what happened a few nights ago?" He questioned, and I sighed and turned to him. "Because if you are, then red you'd better say so. I don't want to.....pursue something I know will never happen."

"Look Logan, I don't regret it at all. I'm just not sure how to go about this, okay? I mean, I've never really had a serious....anything. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to take that step. We barely know each other. I just don't want things to go to fast, you know?" I said, and he looked away, down at the water.

"Okay.....I don't want to push you red.....but I can't keep hanging on by a string. I need to know soon. I like you shockingly, and I want to see where this takes us." He told me. "Think about it." He said, as he walked away from me. I sighed, and rested my cheek on my hand.

We reached the shore, and we all got off the boat one by one.

There were 2 separate cars waiting. "You guys go ahead, I'll take Gracie." Jack stated, and I looked over at him in pure horror. "I want to get to know her. She doesn't seem to fond of me at the moment." He added, and Mike nodded. WHAT? NO!

"Sounds good. Boys, get in the car. We don't want to be late." Mike instructed. Peyton got in, but Logan was reluctant. Wes and Logan eventually got in (Well Mike pushed them in) and I was left with Jack.

Oh great. (note the sarcasm.)

Their car pulled out, and I walked towards Jack's car. It was a black Mercedes, and I walked over to the passenger door.

"Why did you do that?" I questioned, my voice sharp. Jack just smiled innocently at me. "I don't want to "get to know" you. I never will. And I do NOT want to be alone with you in a car! You're so annoying!" I exclaimed, and he laughed.

"Well, that may be true but you're still driving with me. Now if you're done ranting, I'd appreciate it if you get in the car. We don't want to be late." I groaned in annoyance, and jerked the car door open and closed it with a loud slam. "Hey, be careful with her. She's sensitive." I rolled my eyes at him, and grabbed my seatbelt.

"I don't give a damn. I'll slam any door I please." I stated, as I buckled my seatbelt. "And can you please just drive? I want to get the hell away from you." I added, as I stared out the window. He just laughed as he started up the car, and began to back out.

We sped down the road, and I was pondering something. "Okay....if you're a vampire....then why don't you just force me to go with you? I mean, you have the power to, right?" I finally asked, glancing over at Jack.

"Well......yes that is true. But I don't want to go with that approach. I figure.....why not get you to WANT to go with me?" He questioned, and I scoffed at his cockiness. He chuckled. "Look Gracie, deny it all you want....but there is an attraction between the two of us. I know you like Logan, that's obvious. But I can be a very convincing guy." I rolled my eyes. "And if you would just.....SHIT!" Jack exclaimed loudly, as he jerked the wheel and swerved.

I let out a small scream, looking at him angrily.

"What the hell Jack? What are you doing?!" I snapped, as I fixed myself back in the seat. His eyes kept looking in his rear-view mirror, and I could feel him pick-up speed in the car. "JACK! What are you doing? Why are you speeding up?" I demanded, as I looked back over my shoulder.

There was another car right on our ass, and I raised an eyebrow. "Who are they? Why are they following us?" I questioned, and Jack sped up even more! If that's possible. "JACK!!!"

"Just hold on Gracie! Stay calm!" He said quickly, as he hit the gas as hard as he could. We went shooting forward, and so did the other car. I let out a shriek as the other car bumped into us. "Fuck." He hissed. "Hold on tight Gracie!" He ordered, and I grasped the door handle.

He made a sharp turn, and I screamed loudly. He revved on the gas, and turned once more. We heard yelling, and then I gasped as the car jerked to a stop. "Damn it." Jack murmured, and he turned to me. "Get out of the car now, and stay right next to me." He ordered harshly, as he threw his door open.

"Jack....what's going on? Why are they.......AH!!" I yelled, as something grabbed onto me. I began to thrash around in whoever's arms that were holding me. "Get the hell off me!" I screamed, as I squirmed underneath the person. I saw Jack's pissed face, and I tried to pry myself free.

"Calm down! We're here to save you!" A voice said in my ear, and it was a male's. "We're the good guys!" He added, and I elbowed him hard in the gut. He let out a groan, and I slipped free from him.

Jack snatched me from him, jerking me behind him. I got a good look at the guy, he had sandy brown hair, and greenish blue eyes. He was also tall and strong looking, and was currently holding a......crossbow in his hands? WHAT THE HELL?

"I don't need you to save me! Who the hell are you anyway?!" I questioned, and the guy scratched his head. "Because I can ensure you that I am fine. Now get the hell away from me!" I ordered, as the guy raised an eyebrow.

"What did you do to her leech?" The guy hissed, and Jack let out a mocking laugh. "A human would never willingly be with you. So what did you do? Drug her? What? Because you have 5 seconds before my partner comes and beats your ass to a pulp." The guy stated, as he raised his crossbow.

"Well....I did nothing to her. The choice is entirely hers. And as far as you beating my ass to a pulp....I'd love to see you try." Jack replied, and the guy narrowed his eyes. "So why don't you put your little weapon down, and just go on home. There's no trouble here." He stated, and the guy looked at me.

I stared at him, and he looked so familiar. Where have I seen those eyes before?

"I won't be "going home" and time soon. Even if she's not in trouble....my job is to kill you....and your kind. So that's just what I'll do." He said, and there was a loud noise behind him. A guy was walking towards us, and Jack used this an opportunity to attack.

He threw himself at the guy, slamming his fist into him. They began to fight roughly, Jack obviously overpowering. I stumbled back, really confused as to what was going on. The other guy appeared in front of me, and I let out a scream.

"Come on, we're here to help you! Its alright! Just come with us and you'll be safe!" He told me, but I moved away from him. "You can't trust him! Look---they may seem normal at times, but they are nothing but blood-suckers! They will turn on you. They always do! Now come with me!" He urged, and I glared at him.

He had dark blonde hair, and brownish eyes. He was also very--muscular.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! No way!" I exclaimed, and I heard a loud thump.

The guy was thrown against his car, and Jack came running towards me.

"We're leaving now!" He said quickly, as he grabbed me. He picked me up bridal style, and I raised an eyebrow. "Close your eyes." He told me. I raised an eyebrow. "CLOSE THEM!" He ordered, and I did so. I scrunched them, and I felt air whip around me, and it felt like I was moving very fast.

We finally stopped, and I slowly opened my eyes. We were in the middle of a large field, and he slowly set me down.

"Okay, what the hell was all that about?" I demanded to know, and Jack sighed loudly. "I mean, why were they trying to take me away from you?"

"Because Gracie....those were hunters. Vampire hunters. And their job is to hunt and kill us. They think you are in danger, and so they'll be even more determined to find us. This is not good." He told me, as he paced back and forth. I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking.

"So....what exactly does this mean Jack? You're being a little vague." I stated, and he stopped pacing, and faced me.

"Well....it means that there will be more of them. Way more. And since you're a human....and we're vampires.....that's just fueling the fire. You are not suppose to know what we are, and yet you do. So they won't stop until they have you away from us.....and we're dead."

My jaw-dropped as he said this. OH MY GOD.

What the hell are we going to do now?

A Hunter's P.O.V

"You alright man?" Matt asked me, and I nodded my head. I wrapped my arm up with bandage, and gritted my teeth. "So you knew that chick?" He questioned, and I looked at him.

"Yeah....I did. I just didn't know she was getting all cozy with the leeches." I spat, as I finished cleaning out my wound. Matt laughed at me, and I glared. "What? I thought Gracie had better instincts than that!" I exclaimed, as I stood up and put my shirt back on.

"So how do you know her anyway Ricky?" Matt asked me, and I stared out into the woods. "I mean....what's the story? Because she seemed like a little spitfire back there. Wouldn't go with me. Had a mouth on her too." I chuckled, remembering Gracie.

She still looked the same...just as beautiful as before....no more. And she had that same damn attitude that I grew to know so well. I could tell I looked familiar to her.....but she probably wouldn't remember me. It was a while ago. Her mom had just died.

She was sitting in the park under the tree, crying her eyes out. I was taking a walk when I heard her. I went up to her.

"Are you alright?" I had asked her, and she looked up at me with tear-stained cheeks. "You uh....obviously aren't." I pointed out stupidly.

"I just lost someone really important to me." She replied through tears, as she tried to wipe them away. "Just please.....leave me alone." She cried, as she lowered her head back down. I felt so bad for her.

I remained where I was....and she slowly raised her head. "Don't you listen? I said leave me alone!" She sobbed, and I sat down next to her.

"Look......I know all about loss. Both my parents are gone. I don't know if that relates to you at all.....but I've lost someone too." I told her, and she looked up at me....weak and fragile looking. "I um....sorry.....I'm imposing. I'll just go now." I told her, as I was about to get up. She grabbed onto my hand, pulling me back down. I was really surprised by this.

"Wait.....please don't go.....I don't want to be alone." She sobbed, and she then engulfed me in a hug. She barely knew me, and I barely knew her....but here I was letting some stranger cry on me. And strangely enough, I was okay with that.

I'll ALWAYS be okay with her.

I blinked a few times, the memory washing over me.

"There's no story. We just met a few times, that's all." I told Matt, as I headed to my tent so sleep.

No matter what it takes....I'll kill those damn vampires. Gracie couldn't possibly want to stay there willingly. And why does she pop up now? I mean.....she probably doesn't even remember me.

But what if she does?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
729K 17.6K 29
Follow Amelia and see how she finds love after being Banished by her own Alpha mate.
1.3M 29.1K 37
#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/2019 #4 Nerds 02/25/2019 #19 Awards 09/25...