Homicidal Liu x Child Reader...

By ThatCreepyFreak

BOOK 2 OF HOMICIDAL LIU X CHILD READER This is only if you read my first crappy story, Homicidal Liu x Child... More

Back With The Family
Walking Without Any Sleep
I'm Jake Harris
Do I Know You?
Happy Birthday
I'm sorry
Finding a Date
Kaylee's P.O.V
New Story
Memories
Short Chapter
Jake's P.O.V
The Makeup
~Tag~
💇💄👗
Storytime (Update, Not Important)
The Necklace
Halloween 🎃👻🍬
The Picture
BEN
Oops Sorry
Happy (late) Valentine's Day
Oh Shit Waddup
idk what to name dis
Here Comes That Boi
TaGgEd
Liu's P.O V

Date

791 22 7
By ThatCreepyFreak

Liu's P.O.V~

Okay so (Y/n) left us in the food court.

She told us that she had to take care of something but I know her too well to know that she wasn't lying about hooking me up.

This child.

Anyways she left us here. We both got Chinese food cause that's amazing..

Where'd that kid run off to... I could really use her help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick flashback

"Hey dad I just remembered this really cool thing in (Favorite Store) and I was planning on buying it.. I'll be right back!" (Y/n) said as she guided me to the tables.

"(Y/n) no you're staying with me" I pleaded her.

She just smiled, waved, and ran away.

"You have a really lovely daughter." Kaylee stated.

I blushed and turned around to look at her, "Thanks"

Shit. I remembered that she isn't my actual daughter and my whole family are a bunch of psychopaths.

What do I do? If I lie to her she'll hate me for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of flashback~

"So Liu, do you have other family members?" Kaylee began conversation.

"Um lately it's just been me and my brother.. My parents.. Passed away" I scratched the back of my neck.

Her smile faded into a frown, "I'm sorry to hear that.."

I told her it was okay but what made me uncomfortable was the fact that she kept on staring at me.. Not in a normal way..

Kinda like she was wondering why I have stitches.

Should I tell her what I told (Y/n)? She doesn't even know Jeff tried killing me back then..

"I'm sorry for the many questions Liu but I'm really curious about everything.. And you don't have to answer this question but, what's with the stitches?" She looked down at her hands.

It took me a few seconds before answering her question, "I don't go and give out information about me like that.. Especially when it has to do with the stitches."

She seemed shocked but understood.

"I'm not stupid either but I could also ask you; what's with the bruises on your arm?" I've been noticing the purple marks on her right arm.

She quickly hid them though it was too late.

"I bumped into a table the other day... Believe it or not" She smiled.

I sighed and nodded.

Throughout the day we started talking about ourselves and I started to really like Kaylee.

She was nice but I was still afraid.

What if she gets killed like Susan? I must protect her no matter how much but in order to protect her.. I must keep her away from the Creepypastas.

"Liu? Hey Liu?" She waved in front of my face.

I snapped out "Oh sorry I was just thinking"

She tilted her head, "about?"

I nodded.

You're really quite rude Liu

Aw shit.

What do you mean?

You haven't introduced me to your new girlfriend.

I gritted my teeth.

Why should you fucking care?

Heheh, it just would be nice if you told her about me. That way she doesn't think your a weirdo by just talking to yourself.

"Leave me alone Sully!"

Haha, like just now Liu

My eyes widen as I realised I said that aloud.

Sully that bastard..

"Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"N-no! Sorry it's just... I-I had an argument with a friend who's name is Sully.. And I remembered about it.. I'm still mad about it" I tapped my finger into the table.

"Oh" She gave a confused look.

Soon her phone vibrated meaning someone was calling her, she took out her phone from her bag and looked at it.

When she looked at it, her expression changed as she declined the call.

Curiosity got the best of me, "Who was it?"

She looked up at me and smiled, "No one"

I shyly looked away.

We started talking again and laughed together.

It felt nice but I started to get concerned over (Y/n). She hasn't come back.

"Hey you think your daughter is okay?" Kaylee asked realizing she hasn't come back.

I shrugged, I mean she was old enough to be left on her own Toby has taught her a lot of things to defend herself.. But she hasn't even called me or anything.

"You want to go check on her?" Kaylee offered.

I nodded and we both got up from out seats.

"You and your daughter don't look anything alike, she must look a lot like her mother" Kaylee giggled.

I twitched.

She didn't have a mother..

"Y-yeah I get that a lot" I nervously laughed. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Okay (Y/n) where could you possibly be" I muttered.

She wasn't responding to any of my calls so perhaps her phone died.. Or she could've lost it.

(Y/n) why do you do this to me?

~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

I may have fucked up.

"Hey come back here!"

I looked back and surely saw the police officer chasing after me.

I ran through the mall pushing everyone out of the way, "I'm sorry" I apologized after I would push someone.

I went into a store that had a exit out of the mall and decided to go through there.

"This is Officer Wilkerson reporting in! I found that girl who went missing! I'm located in the Nearby Mall she's heading out the back entrance!"

I heard him say.

Ugh! Why now?

I've never been in an actual situation like this.. Dad please help me!

~~~~~~~~~
Liu's P.O.V

We walked for about 5 minutes when everything became chaos.

"Liu what's going on?" Kaylee grabbed my arm.

I didn't respond her but let her grab my arm.

I listened to the conversations the crowd was having.

"Did you hear that?"

"Did I hear it correctly?"

"The police has found her"

"Who?"

"(Y/n) Woods"

"Really? Oh my!"

My eyes widened as I heard her name.

"Yes she headed through the back entrance"

I had no time to think.

"Kaylee you should probably go home" I turned around to face her.

"No the police are after your daughter I'm helping you get her back" She argued.

Oh, what would she do when she finds out?

I ignored him.

"Kaylee don't worry it's fine I'll handle it"

"No, I'm going"

She looked at me with her sweet Hazel eyes.

"Fine but come on hurry" I grabbed her hand and I rushed to the back entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I hid behind the many parked vehicles.

I catched my breath and began looking for my phone but it was dead.

Fuck.

I stayed there hopefully the police has lost me but I started to hear police sirens.

I was lost in thought.

"There she is!"

As soon as I heard them I got up and was ready to take off but someone has grabbed my hoodie and pull me towards them.

"I got her!"

I looked up and saw an officer holding me up from my hoodie.

"Put me down! I'm not the suspect you guys are looking for!" I tried breaking free.

He ignored me and began to make his way to where the whole police were.

I panicked.

Until I saw a knife quickly get thrown past me.. And into the officers head.

Blood gushing everywhere.. Including me.

He fell down on his own blood.

I looked behind me and saw Jeff!

"Uncle!" I pulled myself off from the officers grip.

"Sweetie where's your dad?" He asked me.

I pointed back in the building but he was outside looking at me and Jeff.

He was with Kaylee and Kaylee had a frightened expression on her face.

My eyes soon moved to where the police was and they had their guns aiming at us.

I looked at Jeff and he was looking over at Liu and gave him a nod.

Jeff pushed me to the back of the vehicles to take cover.

"(Y/n) go home I'll take care of this!" He shooed me out. I did and ran home knowing he will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff's P.O.V

The guns shot and I ran to the other side of the parking lot taking cover.

I saw Liu taking a young women's hand and slowly leaving the scene.

I saw him tell her something.

She nodded and ran away.

When he made sure she was gone he pulled his knives and gave me a signal.

I nodded and signalled him back.

We both ran towards the officers and began to attack.

Sure we got shot a couple of times but we had to deal with them.

"Could it be the Woods brothers?!" The police looked at us in shock.

We smirked, "Go to sleep." I slashed my knife onto his face.

When we got majority of them killed we fell back and ran back home.

~~~~~~~
While running back home I began to laugh.

"Whoo! That was fucking amazing!"

Liu didn't seemed impressed.

Of course he wouldn't. That little shit.

"Liu come on that wasn't that bad!"

I saw his hands turn into fists. What's bothering him? Oh right!

"Hey who was the girl you were with?"

He blushed, "She was just-"

"DAD!" (Y/n) came out from the dark forest and hugged Liu.

"How was your date?" She smiled.

I stood there, "Date?"

"(Y/n)! How'd the police find you?" Liu raised his voice.

She placed her hands behind her back and tilted to one side to another.

"Well?" He waited for her response.

She finally sighed, "I was at a store and when I was getting ready to pay the dude stared at me for hours and yelled '(Y/N) WOODS! POLICE I HAVE FOUND HER! SECURITY!'" She mimicked the dude.

"So then I ran out and polices were running towards the place and they found me so that's what happened" She finished her explanation.

"(Y/n) be more careful! You could've gone killed or taken up!" Liu yelled at her.

"Hey Liu calm down she's safe now" I tried calming him down.

He sighed heavily and didn't bother to look at her.

She seemed disappointed.

I signalled her to go back to the mansion. She nodded and ran off.

"What did she mean by date?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

"Ooh! My brother is already seeing someone! I knew you were going to get over Susan!" I quickly stopped talking when I said that last part.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean it like that"

"Shut up. Just leave me alone." He said.

I sighed.

"Finee" I raised my hands and walked away. Leaving him in the dark woods.

Gee, who understands that guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 4.3K 31
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
155K 3.2K 22
You and liu were separated the night jeff went insane, liu went to the hospital as you went to an orphanage and haven't seen eachother in 10 years, l...
1.5K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
322K 5.8K 20
My name is Y/N, and I guess you can say I'm not normal. I met Slenderman one day, while running through the woods, and since then my whole world cha...