House of Cards {Taehyung x Re...

By _M_oonchild

The boy with the box smile stole (y/n)'s heart, changing her life forever. --- This story contains mature sub... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Chapter 1

18.1K 383 466
By _M_oonchild

As I walked down the halls I could hear everyone talking about the BTS concert happening that night. For some reason my school is obsessed with these 7 korean boys that they can't even understand. My friends tried talking me into going with them but I couldn't just waste money on a show I didn't want to see in the first place, and those tickets are not cheap. I turned the corner and ran into (f/n), she was already wearing her BTS 'Love Yourself' hoodie that she ordered just for today.

"(y/n)! Today's the day!" She smiled, "I can't believe I'm actually going to meet the most beautiful people in the world."

"Last year you said Zayn Malik was the most beautiful person in the world." I laughed.

"Yeah but this is different." She frowned jokingly. We linked arms as we walked to our next class together. Being seniors all the lower classmen moved to the side of the hall's to make way for us.

"(y/n), (f/n)! It's Friday! Only 6 hours, 32 minutes, and 12 seconds until we see... Jin." Jackie's face seemed to turn into the human version of the heart eyes emoji.

"Don't forget Jimin." Louise added.

"And V." (f/n) finally spoke. "I'm going to give Taehyung the biggest hug when I see him." They all continued to squeal about some fantasy visit they're gonna have with the Bangtan boys.

"You guys are ridiculous. You're acting like you're about to meet the love of your lives."

"We are." They said in unison. I never really understood how people could be so devoted to an artist, like I enjoy listening to Shawn Mendes but you don't see me planning a wedding for us.

"I'm still dumbfounded by the fact you don't like BTS." Jackie stated.

"It's not that I don't like them it's just why would I obsess over music and boys that I can't even understand." We continued walking. Jackie and Louise started babbling on about all the reason why I should love them, they talked over each other so it was hard to pick out specifics of their reasoning.

"Hey, guys. She doesn't need to listen to them if she doesn't want to. Just be glad she's giving us a ride to the concert." (f/n) backed me up. Even though she is also blinded by her love for the boys she was the only one that didn't scold me for not listening to them. (f/n) has been my friend since grade school, she's my best friend. Even if we don't agree on everything. Finally all 4 of us entered the classroom. "But I mean I'm still gonna send you every snapchat of Tae Tae." She smiled at his name.

"Aww that's cute. Do you really think V is gonna even bat an eye at you. You're not even close to his type." Allie and her friends walked up to us. Here we go again. "I'm the perfect girl for him and when he sees me it won't take long for him to fall for me." She smirked.

"He wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole-" I pulled (f/n) back.

"I think you guys are forgetting but he's , what 24, and lives in Korea. An american high schooler is probably last on his list."

"That just goes to show how much you know. He's 22." One of Allies minions answered.

"Wow. I just- wow. Okay well, you enjoy Taehoon-"

"Taehyung" They all corrected.

"Yeah. Him. Let's go." I motioned to my friends to sit at our table. It's gonna be a long day.

...

I tapped my foot on the floor while waiting for my friends to come out of Jackie's house. "Come on guys! You're gonna be late!" I was the only one in the group with a car so of course I offered to drive them to and from the concert. I honked the horn lightly to get their attention.

"(y/n) can you take a picture of us?" I nodded and got out of the car. Louise handed me her phone as they huddled together into a cute pose. They all have on match 'love yourself' sweaters. They spent 2 hours getting ready, they knew this was probably gonna be the last time they get to see the Bangtan boys in person so they wanted to make sure they looked perfect.

"You guys look great. I bet you'll sweep them off their feet." I laughed. Even though I'm not a fan of them I was still excited for my friends. They were radiating with happiness, they've been waiting for this day for 4 months now.

"Let's go!" (f/n) skipped to the passenger side door. We all jumped into the car.

Luckily Jackie doesn't live far from the arena BTS was performing at. I pulled up to the curb in front of the building. "Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it." I smiled. I watched as they headed towards the meet and greet doors.

...

It's common knowledge that the crazy fangirls crowd the path when the band tries to get to their van/ tour bus. BTS was no exception and neither were my friends. I was warned beforehand that I would be waiting a while after the concert because they wanted to get one last glance at the boys. I was scrolling through instagram when I got a call from (f/n).

"Is everything okay?" I asked. I could hear her sniffling on the other side of the phone.

"(y/n). It was amazing. I'm literally crying they're so perfect." I gave out a little laugh.

"Okay well when you're done freaking out I'm parked by the curb closest to the mob of fans."

"Oka- Oh my god. They're here!" She screamed into the phone. I could hear all the other fans screaming and security guards yelling for them to stay back. The last thing I heard before I hung up was a crashing sound and girls screaming 'Taehyung'. I continued to scroll through instagram when someone began banging on the window.

"Help! Please open! Yeojadeul-i mollyeo deul-eoss-eo!" I scrambled to press the unlock button, he continued to speak in a language I couldn't understand. Finally he jumped into the car, "Go! Go!" I did as he said and started driving away. In my rear view mirror I could see a group of 200 teenage girls running after the car. "Gomabseubnida- thank you." His breathing was rapid and deep. I finally lost the mob when I merged onto the freeway.

This is crazy, I don't even know this guy. Have I even looked at his face? I took a quick glance over at the man sitting in my car. He wore an oversized black shirt with white writing on it, his black jeans were ripped and he wore a bandana under his silver hair.

"Holy shit you're one of the band members." I said in shock.

"You ARMY?" He said in his broken english.

"No but my friends are obsessed with you guys." His breathing began evening out. My phone rang and made both of us jump. "Speaking of my friend-" I reached for my phone but he grabbed my hand before I could grab it.

"Don't tell I'm here." He said sternly, I nodded in response.

"Hey.." I answered nervously.

"Where'd you go?" (f/n) asked over the phone.

"Uhm.." I looked over at the man who's name I don't know, "I saw the group of girls and thought there might be something wrong so I made room for them. I'm just making a loop I'll be back soon." Before she could answer I continued, "I'm driving I got to go." Quickly I hung up. I took the next exit and pulled over into an empty parking lot.

I looked up at him and our eyes met for the first time. Our faces went blank and I could feel something go through me, a wave of some sort of feeling, I can't really explain it. His eyes seemed to sparkle when they met mine. They were a perfect shade of brown. They shone like sun shining through an empty whisky glass. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up so I broke the gaze.

"Hi, I'm V." His mood changed, I could tell he was nervous. "Your name is..?"

"(y/n)." I gave a smile and looked back at him. "So what's the game plan?"

"Game plan?" He repeated.

"What are we gonna do. Can you call one of your friends to meet us?" I still needed to pick up my friends.

"Oh yes, I call them." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts and quickly clicked the first name he saw. He held it to his ear for a while before anyone answered. "Namjoon? 나는 괜찮아. 아주 좋은 소녀가 나를 도왔다." He smiled and looked over at me. I wonder what he was saying. "우리는 주차장에 들렀다..." He paused and squinted as he tried to read the sign of the building we were in front of. "Krispy Kreme. 나 좀 갖다 줄? 괜찮아. 곧 뵙겠습니다." He hung up and threw his phone into the center console next to mine. "They on the way." He smiled again.

He suggested we sit on the top of the car while we waited. We layed next to each other looking up at the night sky, you couldn't see stars due to California's pollution but it was still nice to sit in the warm air. We talked while we waited. I laughed at his attempts at english that just ended up as swear words. He was actually really fun to talk to, even thought we couldn't say much. Finally a white van pulled into the parking lot, we sat up and watched as they pulled next to us. The driver got out and started speaking Korean, I could tell he wasn't one of the members. We jumped down and he grabbed a phone from inside the car.

"It was nice to meet you (y/n)." He seemed sad.

"It was nice to meet you too." And with that both him and the driver got back in the car, I was about to start up my car when another boy got out of the van and approached me.

"Hi, I'm RM." His english was already a lot better than Taehyung. "Thank you for helping our friend."

"It was no problem really."

"This is gonna sound like a really shitty thing to say but would you mind not mentioning you meeting us to anyone?" I looked at him confused. "Rumors get spread really quickly and we rather not get you mixed up with anything." He half smiled.

"Yeah of course."

"Thanks. Drive home safe." He said before jumping back in the van and driving off. Quickly I got back in my car and drove towards the stadium to pick up my friends.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! The chapters to come will probably not be as long, or maybe they will be. You never know. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
1.3M 98.2K 71
[COMPLETED] Jeonjungkook: "S E N D N U D E S" Kimtata: it's a 'give and take' shit bruh. Book Cover cr: @PastaWithSushi 💕
1.9K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...
10.5K 347 41
Just a beautiful Christmas love story... where two people becomes victims to love at first sight. Contains: Fluffy Love Brotherhood Funny Clingy B...