Agent Q ⇝ Bts x Exo / Exo x B...

By jojopig

Agent Q is 17 years-old. She lives one life like none other; she has to disguise herself as different people... More

˗ˋˏ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 ˎˊ˗
TEASER- "Agent Q Reborn"
꒰ Chapter 1: "Celestial" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 5: "24hours" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 6: "The Meeting In The Garden" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "Introducing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 7: "It's a secret" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 8: "Reflection" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Normal Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Childish" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 11: "Mischievious" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Mind blowing" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 12: "Arrival" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 13: "Duality" Part Two ꒱
PLEASE READ
꒰ Chapter 14: "Impostor" Part One ꒱
Episode14 "Trust No one" Part Two
Notice
꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 15: "Trip to Dubai" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "She, He" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 16: "Missing" Part Two ꒱
Untitled
⭐️Fan Art
꒰ Chapter 16: "Rumours" Part Three ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Taco" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 17: "Tranquil" Part Two ꒱
Not part of the story, skip if want to.
꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Hidden" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 18: "Devious" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Gucci Gang" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Fight" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Felony" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Anguished" Part Four ꒱
꒰ Chapter 19: "Daydream" Part Five ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "The Truth Untold " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 20: "Watermark" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Calamity " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 21: "Dainty" Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "His Girlfriend" Part One꒱
꒰ Chapter 22: "Mono " Part Two ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Limerence " Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "Hacked" Part Two꒱
꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱
꒰ Chapter 24: "Shattered Love" ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part One ꒱
꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱
End: Ep 25 "Prologue "
Special chapter࿐ྂ ✩
Please read~

꒰ Chapter 16: "Royals" Part Four ꒱

394 12 2
By jojopig

"Your rumour is old news.I've got one fresh from the oven. Apparently, her family is a total drama! And because of that famous murder case, her sister was arrested and sent to jail.She, whom loves and adore her sister starts treating all people with kindness."Lisa navigates us through the trail of the story with exaggerated tone and gestures.

"Tch, your news is not even new, it's common sense.Everyone knows that!"Jennie scolded Lisa.

"That is so not true"

"It is"

"No, it isn't"

Lisa and Jennie started to fight and I, lay back on the chair to watch while eating popcorn!

"Hey girls, have any time to talk?"Yugyeom appeared out of the blue, obliviously deciding to pop into the conversation.

The two girls stop and turn towards him, I too stopped enjoying my popcorn and glanced at his figure.

"Do you guys have Q's contact number? Since you guys are close and all." Yugyeom waved his phone in the air,

From his tone, I could tell that he was talking to all of us, but his eyes were looking at Lisa and only her...Fishy!

"Why would you want her number?" Lisa asked, unimpressed.

"Well, Q is sick and she hasn't been coming to school, so the Kingkas and I are a bit worried about her." Yugyeom stopped his movements and stood still.

*suddenly starts talking in English*

"Should we tell him?"Lisa turned to Jennie,

"I don't know, we should ask Q first," Jennie thoughtfully answered,

Lisa nodded her head and they both fixated their body to Yugyeom's direction

*Back to Korean*

"I don't know, asking for a girl's contact without her agreement is kinda rude.I'll have to ask," Jennie stands up, pulling Lisa with her.

Auth J-Don't worry, you could ask for mine!!!!

Auth L- HAHAHAH Auth J would gladly give ANYONE her number ;)

Auth J-That is so not true...unless they are Hot.

Auth L-I see I see

Yugyeom awkwardly looked at me, hoping for a different answer than before.

"Sorry, have to go and let the water free from this bottle back to the ocean."I took the bottle of water and ran away leaving Yugyeom behind.

"Hey, guys, where you going? Let's sit down and chat. Lisa!!!" I heard Yugyeom whining from the back of my ear.

Q's POV

Mask>> Outfit>> Accessories>> Nails>> Bloody merry drink

>Auth J-Sorry people, we were gonna give you clothes to choose but we don't have enough space for any more photos so...SuCk'S To Be YoU.

"Ms Quibilah (one of Q's fake name), it's an honour to have your presence at my party." An old man approached me with long and steady footsteps.His fingers were wrapped around the stem of the wine glass.He bowed down fully, like how lower-class would bow to the upper-class.

The old man was the president of the company Toyota Motor.That company is an old money class, even beggars would know about this brand.Even though he owns and run such powerful company, to be bowing down towards a young girl in front of everyone is rather amusing. Despite such a big shot is bowing to her, she didn't seem to care more. Her manoeuvre sat still on the couch as if nothing happened in front of her eyes, and enjoy her bloody mary.

"It's a nice party that you organised, Mr Yoon. Since you sent an invitation, I, which run a 'new money' company would be rude to not attend this party." I tilted my head at him and kept my calm composure.

"Aw, come one Quibilah, you don't have to be so formal towards this old man.You know how much I love you." He laughed slightly and said with a playful tone while blowing a kiss towards me as he winked...Uglily cause he doesn't know how to wink.

"Well, old man. You started it so I just played along. And, dude I am wearing this stupid mask to not stand out!"I dodged that flying kiss and did a fist bump with him instead.

"Quibilah dear, in this party you are the only one that is wearing a mask.I thought that you wanted to stand out so I added a bit of spice!"He stuck out his tongue and did a peace sign near his eyes.

"I knew it! I found it funny when I first came in the room with everyone not wearing a mask like me and giving me funny looks! "I inhaled and rolled my eyeballs.

"Don't worry, Quibilah. You don't look weird at all! You give out a Royal and high-class vibe?! when you wear that mask so it's fine!"He said with sparks in his eyes, in a cute way.

I smiled as I shake my head, admitting defeat to this childish old man.

"So, old man why did you invite me here?" I crossed my arms,

He paused for a while, thinking of how to put his thoughts into sentences in a nice way so that he doesn't get punched by her.As if he has two split personalities, his face switched from mischievous to serious.

"I had my health check reports in last week, It seems that this old man won't have much time to live anymore.The first... no, second person I thought about was you after learning the fact of me leaving this world.You are a very unfortunate child to have no choice but to choose this path as a living so it worries me a lot and I won't be at ease knowing that you might have no one left by your side."He signs and said.I looked out the window listening to what he said, without making any change of facial expressions.

I've been through this kind of scenarios many time, so many that even if you had a calculator, it would go malfunction and shows nothing but error. But even with all those experience, It's still hard to keep a straight face while handling such news.

"Seems like I'll be losing yet another good friend..."I manage to squeeze out the words, as I cope with all the heartbreaks and memories flowing in my mind.

"It may be too much to ask but this old man has one unreasonable request."He said.

"If it's unreasonable then don't ask!"I joked a slight bit.We have this little thing going on that we like to keep things happy and not so...sad

"Oh come on, I finally had a chance to act cool and you just ruin it."He said as he made a fuss and cross his hands like a little child.

He cleared his throat and straightened his crumpled suit.

"Quibilah, this old man has not asked anything much since we met but this is something that you can't reject.Please."He pleads.

"You mark my words that I'll try to keep to whatever that promise is.If it's not too troublesome."

"Well, sucks to be you cause this is one hell of a trouble!"He laughed.

"That boy over there is my grandson, Jeonghan He is one cocky asshole for someone his age.He thinks that he owns the whole world and no one could go against him since he has been shield by me all this time.He is a flower that has been protected by the greenhouse.He won't last a minute in this cruel world when I'm gone."He turned around and face a guy which is flooded with businessmen which are advertising his company, hoping that he would give it a boost to the business industry.

From all those learning of psychology and studies of human reactions, That boy called Jeonghan seems to be enjoying all the attention he receives.Wearing striking coloured suits and standing in the brightest, highest spot.This guy is shouting out to the world to tell all those hungry wolfs that this innocent young sheep is available to be 'eaten'.

"You are right, He can't take the harshness of this world.I don't even think that he would want to accept the fact that he is powerless without you to protect him."I shook my head.

"Train him, let him be ready to embrace this harsh world before I die.And if he ever crosses the wrong path with you, show some mercy.That is my request."His eyes show so many emotions.Eager, sympathy, adore, guilt...ha, too many to even list.

"I'll give it a go.I can't read the future, anything could happen even though we are not ready for it.thats just how life works."I said as I unconsciously look down to the floor.

-Meanwhile-

Jackson-

"Hey cutie, wanna have a drink with me?", some random girl asked,

"Sure"

"What do your parents feed you to make you grow up so hot?" she leaned in closer seductively

Jin-"Oh, the food tastes SOoo good!"

Lay-"I'm just gonna take this drink and run away from all the crowd"

Hani-"Girl you look hot, want a diamond ring?" asked by a drunk man

Tzuyu and momo- "Hey Tzuyu, look at this." Momo smiled devilishly,

"I hate you." Tzuyu turned her head,

and so on.

After a short chat with Mr Yoon(old man), he left because he still had to take care of some other problems.

Observing that boy, Jeonghan.A sudden thought came into my mind.I stood up from the couch and walked towards Jin that was still enjoying the food.

"Jin, I need you to do something for me, and get up, we're leaving after we get everyone," I held my purse in position, elegantly,

He looked up, cluelessly, with food still in his mouth.

"You see that guy over there?Give me all the details about his life including who he is related, what he's done since birth, who is close to him, any accidents and ect. Send all of the research to Krystal for arrangments and give me the final copy." I slightly directed my foot in Jeonghan's direction, otherwise pointing would be too obvious- I quickly noted Jin about his order as he tries to catch up to my footsteps.

"Oh yah," I remembered something and stopped walking.My sudden stop caused Jin to bumped right into me.

"That guy has a grandfather that is in poor health. Heal him with whatever tool we have in Poker.I want him to be healthier than a teenage boy the next time I see him." My soft voice announced my commands as I glanced at Jin for a mere moment.

Confused Jin marked all my orders down on his tablet as he texted all the members to assemble down at the entrance.

"But Q, what is our profit from all of these? I mean all of these are not hard but who gave you this request and why?" He frowns and asked.

I didn't say anything more and shook my head as a reply.

"Q, you know that it is against our organizations' rules to help or do anything that affects the outside world for free right? All the technology is too high-tech for the world to realize and if they do find out, the government would do something and all of our efforts might be at loss."Jin blocked my path still and stared into my eyes as he said those words seriously.

"I don't care, one of the main reasons why I created Poker was so that it would help my friends when needed.If we can't even do a simple thing like that, then what's the point of creating it?"I questioned as I walk pass Jin.

"Let's go, we still have a big day tomorrow cause chaos is gonna happen," I smirk and entered the car that was parked at the entrance.

"Wait. What Chaos? Q, what did you do?" Jin's mama mode switched on.

"Tell you tomorrow! I'm leaving first, tell the rest to go home! I'm going to meet an old friend of mine." I gave him a flying kiss and drove off, leaving nothing but dust.

-To be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 384 45
Kim Hye-in is the only daughter of the Kim family. What if she isn't treated right by her own family? her brother's enemies return and hunt them down...
34.1K 1.5K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...
34.5K 1.8K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
133K 27K 80
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့