Loving The Alpha

By beastlyx

(Unedited...yet!) (Changed story name) Riley Cullen is in the Red Dusk Pack. She is the Pack punching bag. B... More

Chapter One
Jerk.
Us...mates?
Did I make a mistake?
Never pull a door that says push......!
The truth hurts
Jaylitsa........WHY??!?!?!
Maybe we could do it again?
A Big Change❤️
A New Start
The Official Alpha Cayden Williams
The gullible bitch....
Back to hell
At Jay's house!
Insert stupid chapter name here!! =D
Prisoner
The Truth Don't Hurt
Jay knows EVERYTHING
Does she think she can get away with this?
What't Crawled up her ass and died?
Author Note
Honey Mating Season is Over
Forget the Place it All Started
Let Her Go
Same Old Cayden
These Hoes ain't Loyal
2k!!!!!!!!!
Trapped
They see me 'rollin, they 'hatin..........
Broken
At Last!
I'm back!!! :)
.......^.^.......
~~~////:////:////:////~~~
Memories.....More Like Nightmares
Author Note
First Day of Training
Stalker Alert
Assplugs Rule The Earth
Together Forever
The End Is Near
<---------WAR--------->
The Future
Hope
"""""--"""""--"""""--"""""--""""""--"""""
Meeting the Parents. " Bish whet?"
20K!!!!
Almost There
It's Time
Done
New stories
ONE CHAPTER UP!!

Did he actually say that?

18.7K 593 14
By beastlyx

I woke up a little woozy in the pack doctors office. In a little cot. Dr. Nelson was sitting on his desk doing some paperwork, he looked up and smiled putting down his pen and making his way towards me. " Glad to know you are awake." He said. " You've been asleep for 1 hour. Had and asthma attack."

I nodded my head and asked a question I thought I never would ask. " Where's Cayden?" I needed him. I felt cold and lonely inside. " He's upstairs, but I don't think that he would want to see you. He's been wrecking his brain saying that it's all his fault. Just rest up until 9:00 ok?" I reluctantly nodded and went back to sleep on the very uncomfortable cot.

I woke up to Dr. Nelson shaking me awake. "You can go back upstairs if you want now" he told me. I quickly got up and ran upstairs. I was feeling a lot better now, but I did have to stop at the last step to catch my breath.

I opened Cayden's door but he wasn't there.....I shrugged it off and decided to talk to him when I saw him. I opened the door to my room and the image in front of me was heartbreaking. Cayden was sprawled over my bed. I could make out tear stains on his face.

He was holding one of my old shirts close to him like he was a baby getting candy stolen from him. He was asleep, but looked so peaceful. I couldn't stop the smile that tugged on my lips. I quietly walked up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

A tingle ran through my body as I did. His eyes fluttered open amd he immediately shot out of bed. He engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have been smoking, this was all my fault." he croaked out guiltily. "It's not your fault that I have asthma. Snap out of it" I scold him.

"So sorry" he whispered into my hair. We stayed like that for 4 minutes enjoying each others company. Until I pulled away from him. I looked into his eyes, guilt coated them but also lust. I kissed him one more time on his cheek and got up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

I looked at him confused but I didn't know what he wanted until he pecked my lips for a little too long. We were interrupted when Dillon flew the door open. "Alpha, I heard you were here. I need to talk to you about something." Dillon said eyeing us suspiciously.  Cayden nodded and left me.

Before Dillon followed after Cayden though he mouthed "Get some". I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself. I was falling harder for Cayden by the second. Pretty soon I won't be able to control myself.

My thoughts got interrupted when Cayden came back into the room and slung me over his shoulder. I started hitting his back but he would not budge. "Cayden, what's happening!?!" I ask as he puts me in a room with 4 guards outside of it.

"Rogues"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.5K 50
Sage has been haunted by her past for years. She has been able to run away from it for a long time but not anymore. When Sage crosses Night Shade's t...
680 64 10
The enmity between the Redmoon pack and Silvermoon pack has been going on for over a century now. The war was expected to end or at least subside af...
595K 17.4K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
22 1 4
Ethan Harris is the new Alpha of The Moon Shadows. All he wanted to do is to bring back the glory days of his pack after an unfortunate tragedy that...