It All Started With a Bang: 2...

By findinglove9499

*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is abou... More

[1] Babies? E
[2] Twin's? E
[3] Pizza Party E
[4] Truth or Dare E
[5] Lucky E
[7] Home Sweat Home E
[8] Simon E
[9] Deal? E
[10] Human E
[11] Alone Together E
[12] Christmas E
[13] Christmas Part 2 E
[14] Meet the Band E
[15] Ellen E
[16] Decision Time E
[17] Tattoo E
[18] Misfits 4 E
[19] Vancouver E
[20] First Show E
[21] Just the Beginning E
[22] Fall For You E
[23] Meet and Greet E
[24] Hurt E
[25] Numb E
[26] Feelings E
[27] Home E
[28] Face Down E
[29] Memories E
[30] Fun and Heartache E
[31] Josh E
[32] Weird E
[33] Bring Me to Life E
[34] Gravity E
[35] Drama E
[36] Recover E
[37] Only Place I Call Home E
[38] Time E
[39] Virginia E
[40] The New Girl E
[41] Show Time E
[42] Finally E
[43] Sick E
[44] New York City E
[45] From Long Island With Love E
[46] Beautiful Soul E
[47] I'm Sorry E
[48] Long Island E
[49] Indianapolis E
[50] Give Me A Sign E
[51] I Have Plans? E
[52] Hero E
[53] Babysitting E
[54] I Will Not Bow E
[55] Give Me a Sign Tour E
SetLists E
[56] My Love is Like a Star E
[57] Back To The Island E
[58] LA Pride E
[59] Our Day E
[60] Gone E
SEQUEL!!

[6] Confused E

5K 142 12
By findinglove9499

Demi's POV:

After Mia and Lauren went to Mia's room the rest of the girls took the guest rooms, while Maddie came with me. We got ourselves ready for bed and got into my bed.

"Mia's little brother and sister are so cute." Maddie said and snuggled into me.

"They're adorable" I said in agreement.

"It's okay you know." Maddie said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at her.

"If you're gay, or not. I'll support whatever you do, and I know mom and dad will too." Maddie said.

"Thanks Mads. Lets get some sleep you need to leave here around 1ish to make the flight." I said and kissed my little sisters head. She nodded and snuggled into me, and we both feel asleep.

The next morning I was woken up to giggling and some weird clicking noise.

"Maddie what are you doing?" I asked with my eyes still closed. I felt Maddie stir in my arms and she just moved closer to me.

"Nothing" She said. There was more giggling and I decide to open my eyes.

I looked around my room and saw the girls standing at the foot of my bed with their phones in there hands. I groaned and pulled my blankets up over our faces.

"You guys suck." I said, and they all started laughing.

"Come on guys get up it's noon and we wanted to wake you guys up first before we went to Mia's room." One of the girls said.

"Momma Mia" Maddie said and pushed the blankets off us. I rubbed my head and sat up, now cold from the lack of blankets around me.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my face, trying to wake myself up. When I was done I went into my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. The girls are all waiting for me as I walked back into my room.

"Alright lets go, but we have to be quiet." I said and we all walked out of my room.

I went to Mia's room and slowly pushed the door open. Mia's room is so dark I could barely see where I'm going. I silently went over to her shades and pulled them open just enough to let some light in.

I walked back over to Mia's bed and I saw a sleeping Mia and Lauren wrapped up in each other's arms. I took my phone out of my pocket and took some pictures of the pair. When I was done I went over to Mia's side of the bed.

"Mia time to wake up, you have to leave soon." I said and rubbed her back. Mia opened her eyes and looked around.

"Assholes!" Mia groaned and pulled the blanket up over her head.

"Seriously though Mia its time to get up. You need to get ready for your flight." I said, trying to ignore the laughing girls.

"Five minutes and we'll be out." Mia said looking at me.

I nodded and got up off the bed. It almost took five minutes to get all of the girls out of Mia's room. They kept trying to take pictures of them. Now I know how Max feels when he's blocking the paparazzi. Finally I got all the girls out of Mia's room and they went to get changed.

I went back to my room and closed the door behind me, wanting a few minutes alone. When I turned around I saw Maddie getting her stuff together. God I hate it when she has to leave me.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No I got everything, are we getting mom and dad or are they meeting us there?" Maddie asked zipping closed her backpack.

"They'll be here in about 20 minutes." I said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You okay?" Maddie asked sitting next to me.

"I'm just tired. There was a lot to take in last night." I said.

"Are you going to tell them?" Maddie asked.

"I don't know yet, can we just keep it between us and Mia for now?" I asked.

I felt bad that I wanted Maddie to keep my secret but I don't want to tell everybody about my newfound sexuality, yet.

"What ever you want to do I'll support." Maddie said.

"Thank you." I said and hugged her.

When Maddie was done packing her stuff we both got dressed and met the girls. Mia and Lauren are being cute while cooking at the stove and the other girls are slowing making there way into the kitchen. Just before I sat at the island the doorbell rings.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole before I answered. I had gotten a new metal door with a peephole since the incident with Mia's father. Looking into the peephole I saw my parents standing there. I unlocked the door and let them in.

We walked into the kitchen in silence and I took my set at the island. Everybody was talking around me but I wasn't paying attention. Currently there is a war going on in my head over telling my parents. Do I tell them?

"Demi are you going to eat?" Mia asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not hungry." I said. I couldn't eat at this moment when all I want to do is pull my hair out in frustration.

"Demi you need to eat something." Mia said.

"I said I'm not hungry!" I yelled.

Everybody stopped what they where doing and stared at me. I got up from my seat and started walking away.

"Call me when we need to leave." I yelled behind me and walked out the back door.

I walked toward the tree that I found Mia under the other day and started pacing around it. Too many thoughts are racing around in my head to pick on think about it more. I just don't know where to start with this.

I'm okay with the fact that I'm gay. That's not the internal conflict I'm having right now. Right now its more what other people are going to think about me. What is my family going to think about me if I came out? What about my fans, what are they going to think. Will they still be my fans if I came out?

But the worst thought of all that I'm having is what is the media going to say. They have taken me down before and I don't want it to happen again. I don't think I can survive it again.

"Demi?" I heard someone call my name so I turned around. Maddie stood about ten feet away from me.

She is wearing my grey Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of black high top converse.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Demi are you okay?" Maddie asked coming closer to me.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Don't bullshit me Demi, I know when your lying and your lying through your teeth right now." Maddie said.

I couldn't think anymore. My head was going to explode, I just can't. My knees gave out and I sank to the floor. My emotions are running wild and my thoughts just won't seem to stop coming, most of them are negative. A few sobs escape my mouth because I couldn't hold them in anymore. I let out a scream and felt arms wrap around me.

They're probably Maddie's. I let myself cry on her shoulder for a little bit before I tried to pull myself together. I sat back up and wiped my face.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours Dems?" Maddie asked.

"Too much to understand Maddie, what happens I come out and everybody hates me, what about the media, and my fans, what are they going to think of me?" I said my eyes tearing up again.

Maddie's hand whipped around in front of my face. My cheek stung. Did Maddie just hit me?

"Did you just"

"Yes I did just hit you. Demi you need to get a grip. 1) Since when do you ever listen to the media? You don't give a shit about what those low lives say about you. 2) Demetria do you know your fans? They love you because they feel like they can relate to you. They love you because you're not afraid to be yourself. You aren't afraid to say 'Fuck You' to people who piss you off. 3) Mom and dad and the rest of the family love you for you, it doesn't matter if you like girls or guys, we love you for you!" Maddie said.

"God when did you get so wise?" I said trying to stop the water works.

"It was right after you got out of treatment and my 11th birthday. Now will you please stop crying, you are too pretty to cry." Maddie said and wiped away my tears.

This only made more tears come out. I grabbed Maddie and pulled her into another hug not wanting to let go. But all good things have to come to an end and Maddie pulled away first.

"Come on Dems we need to go to the airport." Maddie said. I took a deep breath and got up.

Maddie took my hand and we made our way back inside. My parents are sitting on the couch and nobody else is around. When they saw us walking in together they both got up off the couch. My mother walked straight to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I instantly melted into her hug and started crying again. I don't even know why I'm crying, stupid bipolar disorder.

"What makes you think we won't accept you if you're gay?" My mom asked. I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes, I was about to speak when she beat me too it.

"We heard you outside with Maddie. Demetria, I don't care if you said you wanted to marry a man or a woman; you love who you love and that wont matter to me. As long as you give me grandchildren it doesn't matter, and I don't care if you adopt." Mom said.

I couldn't help but laugh at her statement. My mom has always told me that she thinks I'll be a great mother one day, and hopefully one day I will be.

"Thank you" I said. I let go of my mom and walked over to my dad. I through my arms around him and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Just because you date a woman and she breaks your heart doesn't mean I won't kick her ass." Dad said.

I laughed at him and pulled away. I'm so happy that my family accepts me. This just took a weight off my shoulders. Mia came out of her room a few minutes later and told me that the girls went home already.

Mia and Maddie grabbed their bags and we made our way out to the car. I locked up our apartment and met them at the car. I took a seat in the back with Maddie next to me. The ride to the airport was quiet until Maddie spoke.

"What are you going to do the rest of the day?"

"I'm gonna call Marissa and see if she can hang out." I said and pulled Maddie closer to me.

We got to the airport a few minutes later. I hate saying goodbye to my family, but I did. I went to my dad first then my mom and Mia. I saved Maddie for last. She was already crying before I got to her.

I pulled her into me and let her crying on my shoulder, in return for letting me cry on her shoulder before. When I saw the rest of my family boarding the jet I pulled away from Maddie. I wiped her tears away and looked her in the eyes.

"I will be in Dallas soon. I have a few meetings this week and than I'll come, okay?" I said. Maddie nodded and hugged me again.

I kissed her head and pulled away. Maddie sighed and tried to hold her tears in. Mia took Maddie's hand and they started to walk to the jet. Mia pushed Maddie up the steps and they both got onto the jet.

I got back into the car after I watched the pilot pull the stairs up. I watched the jet take off before I told the driver to take me back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 131 19
Don't read it if you didn't finish the first book! https://www.wattpad.com/story/65408194-who%27s-that-girl-demi-lovato-cara-delevingne Demi Lovato i...
59.4K 1.8K 26
This is a story about, Alex and her twin sister Emily. They're both famous and billionaires, what happens when they bump into Demi Lovato? Emily is t...
154K 3.8K 42
After the shooting Mia is starting to close herself off again while her music career is taking off. Everyone is concerned for her but Mia is trying n...
646K 14.3K 70
Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up for adoption. Fast forward a few years lat...