A Returning Love (A Finn Wolf...

By emmaaacookieee

You and Finn went to the same school in Canada before his acting career, now he is back from filming a new se... More

Finn Returns
The Invitation
The Text Conversation
Texting Conversation Finn's POV
The Party
Clearing Things Up
So Sorry!!!
The Breakup
Confession
The Fight
The Makeup
Hailey's Secrets
Sneaking Out
The Dance
Epilogue

**Disclaimer**

507 2 0
By emmaaacookieee

I first want to thank everyone reading this, it means a lot to me that you want to read my story. But I want to explain that I will not be sexualizing Finn or any other characters in this story because even though I am the same age as him I do not think it is appropriate to sexualize minors, but there will be cursing/swearing, kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc. because Finn himself has performed those acts in his tv shows and movies so I don't think it should be a problem. Sorry if the chapters are too short I'll try to find a good length to stick with but I may write longer or shorter chapters it just depends on when I think the chapter ended best. I will try my best to update every weekend Thank you again for reading this story and I really hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...