The Text Conversation

**i know this part is short so the next chapter will be Finn's POV of this week and then the next will be long (friday the party)**

F=Finn
Y= you

Monday night:
F: hey! It's Finn, is this y/n?
Y: yea what's up?
F: the party is at my house on 1234 address street, it starts at 7:00
Y: thx! I'm so excited to come😊
F: great I'll see you there!
F:

Monday night:F: hey! It's Finn, is this y/n?Y: yea what's up?F: the party is at my house on 1234 address street, it starts at 7:00Y: thx! I'm so excited to come😊F: great I'll see you there! F:

F: oh god I'm sry
F: I didn't mean to send that
F: I saved it from twitter
F: pls don't read any of these

Tuesday:
You got up and looked at ur phone it was buzzing like crazy. Five texts from Finn. Your heart skipped a beat. As you saw what the texting was about you couldn't help but laugh and responded with "lol that's ur new profile pic😂" After a minute or two he didn't respond so you just got ready for the day. Your mom called you, "Y/n!!!" After a quick check for Finn's response (there wasn't one yet) you left for school. School was boring as usual but you did see Finn and you both joked about the picture he sent. "Did you really make that my profile picture?" He asked. You laughed, "Of course! You looked beautiful!" He laughed along but was blushing like crazy. "Honestly Finn it's not that embarrassing, I'll send you a bad picture of me so we're even." You thought to yourself " Why on earth did a I say that?!" He raised his eyebrows, "Promise?" You held out your pinky and he locked his with yours. Electricity in your entire hand, you guessed this was the spark people wrote about in books and sung in love songs. You wondered if Finn felt it as much as you did, or felt it at all.

Tuesday night:
Y:lol that's ur new profile pic😂
**12 hours later**
F: 🖕
F: I'm so sick I can't go to school tom
Y: awww poor you 🙄
F: haha but fr I rather go to school this fever is killing me
Y: I'm sry, now I feel bad...
F: don't ik u were joking
F: btw where is that picture u promised me?
Y: um.....
F: c'mon I'm rly sick *cough* *cough*
Y: ok fine

^^Btw this is not what the character has to look like I just used a random picture I found the character is supposed to be you so imagine a funny pic of you here if you want, back to the story!

Y: yea I regret that mine is sm worse
F: new profile pic for u😏
Y: ihy
F: haha I think it's cute
Y: what is wrong with u that is the ugliest pic of me ever
Y: ur prob lying
F: no actually I think it's cute that u can be yourself ur not fake like everyone else
Y: Finn... I hate to tell u his but I am fake I'm actually an octopus in a human body
F: lol wtf 😂
Y: idek just ignore
F: ur too much😂😂

Wednesday:
The most boring school day ever especially without Finn, but you at least get to catch up with your homework and talk to Hailey more. You went through the day thinking about how happy you got when Finn texted that he thought you looked cute.

Wednesday night:
Y: feeling better?
F: yea I took some medicine and my temp went down so that's good
Y: so r u coming to school tom?
F: yea I think so
Y: good class was boring without u
F: awww u missed me that much?
Y: what no
F: surreeeeeeee
Y: shut up and feel better ok?
F: k

Thursday:
You got to school early to meet Finn at his locker. A few minutes passed and you saw his curly hair down the hall. You smiled as he walked to you. "Hey what's up?" "Nothing much just wanted to talk to you." You said, now realizing you didn't have a reason to come you just wanted to talk to him and now you didn't know what to say. Finn gave a big goofy smile and asked, "How about we walk to class together then." You both walked down the hall close together and you listened as he talked about how fun the party will be and how much preparation was involved. You looked around as people looked at the two of you and whispered. You just rolled your eyes and locked your attention on Finn.