The Fight

Your POV:
You closed your eyes waiting for him to kiss you and...you heard Casandra's whiny voice. "What are you guys doing?" You opened your eyes. Finn gave her a death stare, "We were just leaving." Finn grabbed your wrist and you both walked out of the library and you rolled your eyes at Casandra. She laughed, "Wait are y'all like dating now? How adorable!" Finn and you didn't say anything and just walked to your classes. At the end of the day Finn met you by your locker, "Look, I don't think it's the best idea for us to tell people about us yet, just because of what happened with Casandra and all." As Finn said this you felt your blood boil up, "But you told everybody when you and Casandra dated." He ran his hand through his hair and explained, "Yeah but you saw how well that turned out..." You shook your head, "I'm not going to be like Casandra." He nodded and grabbed your hands, "I know that, that's why I'm with you, but I want what we have to actually last. And who knows how my fans and people will react." You looked down at the two of your hands intertwined, "I have to tell Hailey, she's my best friend." He responded, "I would really appreciate it if you didn't." You met his eyes and stood a little taller, "I have to, I tell her everything." He rolled his eyes, "Hailey can get out of hand sometimes, she told everybody you liked me at my party, so I can't really trust her to keep quiet." Now you were mad, he did not just insult your best friend. "Are you serious? I can't believe you have the nerve to talk bad about my best friend to my face, and don't worry I won't tell her we're together cause we're not anymore. But I am going to tell her that all of this just happened because she may be a little crazy but she is the sweetest, most loyal person you will ever meet." Finn was speechless his face looked like it was about to crumble, " We're not- we're not together?" You groaned, "Lets face it Finn we aren't even dating yet and we're fighting, this is just for the best." You walked away from him your arms crossed thinking about what you just said to him and wondering if you meant any of it.

Later that night:
Y:you
H:hailey

Y: ...and then I just walked away from him and came home
H: R u fuckin serious?
H: Y'all just got together
Y: It was never gonna work anyway
H: how would u know? U didn't give it a chance
Y: whatever
H: Ugh y'all r sooooo agg y'all both need to get over yourselves and stop taking everything so fuckin personally
Y: excuse me?
H: you like him he likes you stop the bullshit drama and YOU need to stop making excuses of why you shouldn't be together and just be together and fuckin work it out yourselves
Y: it's not that simple
H: ur right it's not but it can be
Y: how? what would u do?
H: I would apologize kiss and then go to the dance with him
Y: I'm not going to the dance with him
H: 🙄why do you make everything so hard for yourself?
Y: because it would be too weird we both need time to cool off and the dance is in two days
H: I say apologize cause you were wrong
Y: HE WAS WRONG HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO TELL U ANYTHING!!!
H: new flash u were both wrong
H: apologize.

The Next Day:
You went to school looking for Finn to apologize, you couldn't find him anywhere. You asked around and asked the office lady but nobody knew where he was. There was only one person left who might know where Finn was and you did not want to ask her but you had no other choice. "Casandra wait up!!" You yelled down the hall. She turned around and looked down at you with a disgusted look on her face. "What do you want?" You rolled your eyes, "Look I know we don't like each other but I know you stalk Finn, so I'm asking you if you know where he is." She started laughing, like really hard, you stood there confused and kind of disturbed until she caught her breath, "You actually think I don't like you?" You stuttered, "We- well I just assumed." She started laughing again, "I don't just not like you y/n I actually hate you." You stood there shocked, then you remembered why you came to talk to her in the first place, "I don't care Casandra do you know where Finn is today?" She gave you a sarcastic smile, "I do actually but I'm not gonna tell you shit." She giggled, winked, and trotted away like a classic mean girl. "What a bitch..." you mumbled as one of her catty friends walked up to you. "Casandra told us that she called Finn's mom and his mom said that he was so upset that he won't come out of his room, not even to eat." You gasped, "Ok, thanks so much for telling me what's your name?" She smiled and flipped he long curly black hair, "My name is Keisha." You both nodded and giggled and then she walked back to follow Casandra. You met up with Hailey and you told her you need to go to Finn's house. "You want to cut class?" You nodded, "I have to talk to Finn I can't lose him. She smirked, "Let's sneak out through the door in the girls locker room that leads to the back of the school." "Are there security cameras?" Hailey pondered you question and walked toward the table where a bunch a kids who look like they smoke pot sit. Hailey walked up to two of them and grabbed their jackets. The tanner taller one looked at Hailey up and down and smacked her butt as she walked away with their jackets. It didn't take long for her to sock him in the mouth and scream, "Go smack one of your pothead friend's asses dickhead!" He just laughed and bit his bloody bottom lip, "One day your gonna marry me Hailey." She rolled her eyes and brought you the jackets that smelled like weed. "These will cover us so the cameras won't see our faces." she said with a little pink in her cheeks. You nudged her with your elbow, "He seemed to like you." She nudged back harder while putting the baggy black hoodie on, "He also seemed like a high, horny fuckboy, he would never actually care about me." You stayed silent cause it sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than you. After you both got the weed smelling jackets on you went to the girls locker room and out of the door. There was a security camera at the corner of the building, but the baggy hoodies covered your faces and the old office ladies don't even look at the footage. After a hot 20 minute walk you got to Finn's giant house. Hailey hugged you and told you she would be by the coffee shop down the street, but she waited for you to walk up the sidewalk to Finn's front door. You knocked and stood nervously as you heard footsteps come towards the door.