Through It All || Reader x BT...

By hobishiddenvocals

"I had to make you hate me, so you won't be sad when I leave for good." ||Reader x BTS || vmin || COMPLETED:... More

Author's Note
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
Author's Note
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
New Fanfiction!

[11]

480 25 10
By hobishiddenvocals

Reader's POV

Wednesday

After my morning shift at the coffee shop, I decide to take an afternoon walk through the city.

As I am walking, thoughts start filling my mind. This time, however, I welcome them.

---

It's been a few days since Yoongi and I broke up, and I think I've been handling it pretty well. I've stopped thinking about him- about us. I look back at our happy memories every now and then, but it doesn't make me break down in tears like before. There's still an empty place in my heart for him, but I think time will eventually heal the wound. I'm not fully over him yet- but I'm getting there. I think the only thing that's missing is closure between us.

Someday, we'll meet again, just the two of us, and we can finally talk about everything. Everything that's happened. After that, my heart can finally let him go.

But that doesn't mean I've forgiven him yet. I don't know why he attacked Jimin and acted as if I was still his girlfriend. I'm still mad at him for that, and also for leaving me at the restaurant the night he broke up with me.

After the night at Namjoon's house, when Jimin and Yoongi had an argument, I haven't talked to or seen any of them. I spent that night at Mom's house, then I started staying in my apartment with Jennie again.

Namjoon has been calling me multiple times, but I've been ignoring the calls. I feel terrible treating my best friend this way, but I just need space for now.

There is another thought resting in the back of my mind: the dream. I've been having the same dream every single night since the break-up, and since it tells me that the "answer" isn't Min Yoongi, it makes me more curious as time goes by.

Who is it? Will I meet him soon?

Or have I already met him?

---

I decide to stop by the city library. I remember always going here as a teenager to study or just to have quiet time. Namjoon was my study buddy in high school and college. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have graduated as one of the top students.

"Y/N! How have you been?" The old librarian greets me, the corners of her eyes wrinkling as she smiles at me warmly.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm okay, I'm okay." She steps out from behind the front desk and gives me a tight hug. "Oh, I missed seeing you and your boyfriend here almost every day when you were just high school kids."

I let out a light giggle. "He wasn't my boyfriend, halmeoni. We were just study buddies. Just friends!" I remember having to clarify my relationship with Namjoon every day, but she'd always forget and swoon over us again the next day.

"Right, I forgot again." She laughs. "But he's a good man. He's perfect for you."

"Oh. Thanks." I say shyly.

"Ok, I'll stop embarrassing you now. Go find a good book to read..." She squeezes both of my hands and scurries back behind the front desk.

I smile to myself as I enter the maze of books, magazines, DVDs, and more. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I just need a quiet break from the city noises outside.

I reach the very back of the library, where the American vinyl records are kept. It's my favorite part of the library because as a kid I've always been captivated by American music. In high school, Namjoon taught me English by making me listen to his favorite English songs.

As I look fondly at the records, a faint sound disrupts the silence of the library. The sound, however, was very quiet, so I'm sure I was the only one that heard it.

The sound came from the bookshelves against the wall. I slowly move closer to the records in hopes of hearing the sound again.

I press my ear against a Beatles record and soon enough, I can fully hear the sound. It's... music. But the music isn't coming from the record- it seems to be coming from behind the wall.

I step back and frown, confused and curious. I walk along the bookshelf until I reach the corner of the library.

Where there used to be a bookshelf of American pop CDs, there is a door. The last time I was in this library is two years ago. They must've added this door that leads to an unknown place during the two years I didn't  visit the library.

The music is clearer now, but still quiet. It comes from behind the door. I look around to make sure no one is near me, then I turn the doorknob and step in, silently closing the door behind me.

Ahead of me is a small foot of stairs that leads to another door. I slowly go down the stairs as I listen to the music, now loud and clear. It is Blood, Sweat, and Tears by BTS.

I open the second door and my eyes widen in shock. Inside is a small dance room. The lights are fully on and one man is standing in the center, head down, body facing the mirror.

When the chorus blasts through the speakers, he lifts his head and combs his hair back with his hand.

I hold in a gasp.

It's Jimin.

The chorus blasts through the speakers and he starts the mysterious, energetic dance. I watch in silence at his quick and skillful movements until the very last dance move, where he quickly tilts his head to the side as he brushes his thumb against his lips.

Jimin breathes heavily as he walks towards the corner of the dance room to get a drink of water.

He sees me and stops walking, mouth slightly open in shock.

"Oh, hey, Y/N! How'd you find me?" He says excitedly.

My whole body freezes. "Oh. Um, I wasn't looking for you. I heard music from outside, in the library, and I saw a door..."

"Well, welcome!" He holds out his hand. "Wanna dance?"

I quickly shake my head and slowly start retreating towards the stairs. "No thanks. I don't dance. I'm not very good."

"It's ok, I'll show you." He laughs, moving closer to me.

A song starts playing on the speakers: "That One" by Henry Lau- a slow, seductive ballad.

Jimin looks at the speakers, arm still outstretched towards me. "Perfect! This song is easy to dance to, but it's better with two people. C'mon, let me show you! I promise, it'll be fun."

"But-" He grabs my hand and spins me into the dance room. I yelp in surprise as I spin, afraid that I'll fall.

Thankfully, he wraps his arm around my waist to steady me. My heart is pounding uncontrollably and my face heats up.

"So, you put your hands... here." He mumbles as he places both of my hands on his shoulders. His hands are on my waist, but I try my best to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"Then, you just... move your body to the beat." He says, stepping to the side and slightly swaying his hips.

This- this is just embarrassing. Jimin's dancing seems natural, but I probably look stupid. I try to match his movements, while making sure not to step on his feet.

"S-so, why do you have an underground dance room? In a library?" I ask as we dance.

He smiles. "Well, sometimes I just need a break from everyone, so I go here and do what I love most. Dancing."

"But don't you have a dance room in the Bangtan house?" I question. He lets go of my waist and spins me. I start to get the hang of this dance, and I feel more natural now. Thankfully the song is almost over so I can get out of here and avoid more awkwardness.

"Yeah, but I can never go in there alone. Usually Hoseok hyung or Jungkook is in there too. But neither of them would go as far as the library just to dance, so I built a dance room in here." He replies, shrugging.

"How'd you get the librarian to agree with your plan?"

"She's my grandmother." He states.

"Oh."

He spins me again, and soon enough, I've become one with the music. The melody fills my mind and I close my eyes as I move to the melody of the song. I let go of all of my problems for now. I just want to enjoy this moment.

I even forget that Jimin is here. As the song ends, he spins me around one last time, and my eyes shoot open in surprise. I almost lose my balance but he catches me against his chest.

I slowly look up and stare into his eyes. Our faces are only inches apart. I want to look away and leave, but I can't. His eyes are too mesmerizing. Too beautiful.

He closes his eyes and angles his head, then he moves closer and kisses me. My eyes flutter closed as I feel his soft lips on mine.

My mind is blank, but one thought forces its way into my head: Min Yoongi. I quickly open my eyes and lurch back, breaking the kiss.

Jimin stares at me in shock.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't do this..." I mutter, biting my lip. I start backing away towards the door.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Bye, Jimin." I say in barely a whisper, then I turn around and dash out of the dance room.

"Wait! Y/N, I'm sorry-" Jimin calls, but I keep running. My heart is beating so fast I feel like it will burst.

I reach the top of the stairs and swing the door open. I sprint out of the library, never looking back.

Min Yoongi, why can't you just leave my mind?

---

[tbc]

---

Happy 2018. I hope you all have a good year filled with success, health, and happiness!

'Twas a short chapter I know I'm sorry

Also if you haven't heard the song mentioned in this chapter (That One by Henry), you should check it out it's a really good song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.3K 33
𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™€π™£π™š π™©π™šπ™­π™© π˜½π™€π™€π™  1: π™π™šπ™­π™© [π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§]βœ“ π˜½π™€π™€π™  2: π™π™šπ™­π™© [π™…π™žπ™’π™žπ™£ 𝙭 π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§] 2 Last edited 8/18/20
5.1K 162 19
"Before you leave me again, Tell me, So I can let you know if I'm ready to Let you go..." Angst Dom!Reader x Yoongi
6.2K 366 30
"I adore you, Park Jimin." "Min Yoongi, I adore you too." That isn't just the end of the story. A lot more conflict coming in. Read to find out.
2.2K 92 32
"I'm getting weaker." "But I can't go on without you." "You have to." He turned away silent, angry. "Stay", he begged once again, his voice breaking...