Master and Servant (RWBY Weis...

By Deagle117

Weiss was never a good summoner, but she accidentally invokes the aid of a guardian. He comes to protect her... More

Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Are you my Master?
Chapter 2: Her Hero
Chapter 3: Not a Hero
Chapter 4: I Love You
Chapter 5: Her Hero pt. II
Chapter 6: The Tables Turn
Chapter 7: More than a Man
Chapter 8: Do You Remember Love?
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 11: Paint it Black
Chapter 12: Extracurricular

Chapter 10: End of the Beginning

5.8K 122 34
By Deagle117

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stood a top a building, watching the entire city.

(Y/N): "Vale has changed quite a bit since the last time that I was here." My attention was suddenly directed to below as the girls had been searching for Blake.

Ruby: "Blaaaake!"

Yang: "Blaaaake!"

I follow them from above, but I already know where Blake is due to my aura sensing ability. I think it would be best for Weiss and her to be separated a little bit longer.

Ruby: "Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?"

Yang: "Blake!"

Ruby: "Weiiiiss, you're not helping!"

Weiss: "Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!" I smack myself in the head.

(Y/N): "Oh Weiss! You amaze me sometimes."

Ruby: "Ugh, Weiss . . ."

Weiss: "It was just an idea!"

Ruby: "Yeah, a bad one."

Yang: "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions."

Weiss: "I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!"

Penny: "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!" I put my hand on my sword just in case she posed any threat. How am I not able to sense her? She should have aura, even if it is a trace amount. Unless . . .

Ruby: "Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?"

Penny: "Hey guys! What are you up to?"

Ruby: "Uhh . . ."

Yang: "We're looking for our friend Blake."

Penny: "Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!"

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang stare at Penny.

Ruby: "Wait, how did you know that?"

Penny: "Uhh, the cat ears?" (points to her head)

Yang: (laughing a little) "What cat ears? She wears a... boooohhh..."

The realization leaves them in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind.

Ruby: (whispering) "She does like tuna a lot..."

Penny: "So, where is she?"

Ruby: "We don't know. She's been missing since Friday."

Penny: "That's terrible! Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammate!"

Ruby: "Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?"

She looks over Penny to direct her question at Yang and Weiss, but they had already left.

(Y/N): "Sorry Ruby. I'll have to leave things in your hands right now." I focus on finding Weiss' aura and see that she has not gone very far with Yang. I follow in pursuit and reach them only to find that they were having a conversation of their own.

Yang: "Weiss, I get you have issues with the white fang, but I think we all know Blake isn't like that."

Weiss: "Then why did she run?" I jumped down from the building and landed in front of them, making them jump back in surprise.

Weiss: "(Y/N)! You scared me."

Yang: "Did you find her?!" I put my hand up to silence her.

(Y/N): "Weiss . . . Yang is right."

Weiss: "What?!"

(Y/N): "I've spoken to her, and I'm here to say that things aren't as black and white as good and evil. And I can tell you she is far from it."

Weiss: "But-"

(Y/N): "Don't you think . . . Blake and I aren't so different. We have our secrets that we thought was best kept hidden from those we care about, and we become afraid when those secrets come out. I'll lead you to where she is, but I suggest you think on that on the way. Follow me." I walked forward as they followed me in silence, but I continued to focus on Blake's aura, sensing a shift in position. I guess they were on the move.

Yang: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hm?"

Yang: "Th-thank you . . ."

(Y/N): "You shouldn't thank me. I only did what was right." She then backed off from me and followed beside Weiss. 

Weiss: "A-are you-"

(Y/N): "Upset? No how could I be."

Weiss: "But I-"

(Y/N): "You reacted a similar way, well . . . you did lash out at me more aggressive manner, but look where we ended up. I can only imagine that you two will become good friends." Then I sensed Blake's aura stutter for a second. Something must be going on. 

(Y/N): "We have to hurry! I think she might be in trouble." We all then see an explosion coming from the direction of the docks.

(Y/N): "I'll get up higher for a vantage point." I jump up the building, and when I reach the top, I see Ruby had also entered the battle. I then relay the information to Weiss telepathically.

(Y/N): "Weiss, what are your orders."

Weiss: "Go ahead of me. Protect my teammates." I summon my wings and fly towards the scene, but I saw Torchwick, prepping his cane to fire at Ruby. He succeeds in knocking her scythe away from her, leaving her practically defenseless. It seems I wouldn't need to worry as Penny was with her. As I get closer, I see her deploy swords which come out of her small backpack. She uses them almost like wings as she leaps down from the rooftop. I land on the rooftop to observe her fighting style.

She sends out her swords both offensively and defensively. She hits back and impales a couple of the White Fang Soldiers, and is able to form a shield with them. I looked closer and saw that there was a thin wire connecting to her. Then I see three bullhead come to join the fray. I leap down next to her to join the battle.

(Y/N): "Need some assistance?"

Penny: "Nope. I'm combat ready." She calls back her swords as she charges up a beam attack. She then fires, and it cuts the bullheads in half. The more I saw from this girl, the more convinced I was that she was not only here for a tournament, but rather that she was here for war. She then focuses her attention on the remaining bullheads. She impales them and reels them into the ground.

(Y/N): "Alright, I think that's enough." I put my hand on her shoulder. She turns to me and nods. That's strange. Her skin, no it wasn't skin. It was metal. So that was why I couldn't sense her. She's an android. There were sirens and soon the docks was full of police and firefighters. I saw that Blake and her new monkey friend come to join us, but Penny slipped from my sight again. Soon after, Weiss and Yang had already caught up to us.

Ruby: "Look Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. See, she doesn't actually have a bow, she has kitty ears and they're actually kind of cute . . ." However Weiss ignores her and walks up to Blake

Blake: "Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-"

Weiss: "Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours, I've decided . . ." Yang, Sun, and Ruby look on in worry, but I just stand and watch, remaining interested in her decision.

Weiss: "I don't care." Blake is surprised when she says this.

Blake: "You don't care?"

Weiss: "You said you're not one of them anymore, right?"

Blake: "No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

Weiss: "Ah-bah-bah-bah-bah! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up . . . you'll come to your teammates. And not some . . . Someone else." Blake then looks at Ruby and Yang grinning at her, and she wipes a tear from her eye, nodding.

Blake: "Of course."

Weiss smiles and nods. The moment is serious for a second more until Ruby screams.

Ruby: "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!" However, Weiss then directs her attention to Sun.

Weiss: "I'm still not quite sure about how I feel about you!" This makes him laugh nervously.

Ruby: "Hey, wait a minute... Where's Penny?" Weiss then looks at me, but I shake my head.

(Y/N): "I'm afraid she's . . . a bit different from the rest of us. I can't sense her aura. Weiss, I suggest we should all go home for the rest of today. The search for Blake has been quite tiring, for both parties." They all nod in agreement and turn to walk home, except for me. I investigate the ruins of the bullheads and the shipping units they were trying to steal. They were trying to rob a Schnee Freighter. What would they gain from this . . . Dust? I remember that many dust shops had been robbed as well. With all the dust that was being stolen, I can only imagine they was to use it for-

Weiss: "(Y/N)?" I turn and see Weiss here with me.

(Y/N): "Weiss, I thought you had left with your team." She the taps her fingers together.

Weiss: "Well . . . I just didn't want you to be lonely. Besides, we haven't exactly had any time to ourselves."

(Y/N): "Oh. Well I-" She then giggles.

Weiss: "You're so caught up in trying to act like a proper servant, and you forget that we are dating."

(Y/N): "Hm. I could say the same for you, Master."

Weiss: "I thought I told you to stop calling me that. Besides imagine if someone heard you say that in public."

(Y/N): "Hahaha. Sorry, Snowflake." She then slowly heats up.

Weiss (blushing): "D-d-did you just?"

(Y/N): "What's wrong?"

Weiss (blushing): "You dunce! You can't just start calling me pen names. Even if they are cute and out of affection."

(Y/N): "Hm. Whatever you say Weiss. Let's go home shall we?" She then nods as I walk over to her. I then take the liberty of sweeping her off her feet and holding her in my arms.

Weiss (blushing): "What are you doing?!"

(Y/N): "Going home, but I figure flying will be a bit more fun. Don't you think?" I say as I form my wings of ice. She just leans into me in response.

Weiss: "Anywhere that I can be with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 642 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
2K 28 7
Christmas is only one week away but your eyes are on a certain kitty cat. Your hoping to confess your love to her but your not sure if she feels the...
314K 3K 10
You and Weiss Schnee love each other with all your hearts. Problem is, no one is suppose to know about it. Clarification: This is probably, the wo...
448K 5.9K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...