Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

50

10.8K 268 248
By theyhatedime

                               Yatta's POV

"My blooda KE, this hoe came out nice."

"Preciate that, brodie." He dapped me up.

"I see you blood, tails just hangin." Tiggz spoke.

"Nah, forreal. Yo shit getting long, I'm finna grow mine back out." I replied, since I cut off my duck tails a while back.

"Please don't." Mamé spoke, walking into the living room from the kitchen.

I smacked my lips and waved her off.

"You a hater." KE spoke. "You know us Frisco niggas keep them tails hangin."

"Never that, I just don't fuckin like them." She spoke and I chuckled.

"She a real hater."

"I'm fuckin wit this video though, lil bro. Especially Kiyon inna start, that lil nigga really my twin." Keezy spoke.

"On God, that nigga act just like you." Milli responded as he poured up a 4.

"Y'all gon corrupt my baby, Keezy Money." Mamé spoke as she walked back into the living room.

"That nigga already gon be fucked, you see who his daddy is?" I replied and Keezy flicked me off.

"Fuck yall, but that lil nigga be goin crazy to yall shit. Talm bout some play that CorkolandKrazy shit. His mama always poppin his lil ass inna mouth cuz he talk reckless like y'all." Keezy said.

"Aw, tell Bianca don't hit my lil cuz no more or we gon have issues." I spoke.

"You don't want issues wit her, that hoe crazy." Milli shook his head as he rolled up.

"Get off my baby mama head, blood." Keezy threw an empty bottle at Milli.

"You can't lie, cuddy. She crazy forreal. She did bout 6 months inna pen, right? Shorty came back out a new man." Tiggz spoke.

I shook my head as I laughed. Keezy flicked off Tiggz and he shrugged.

"Hell nah, you ain't right fo' dat one." I spoke.

"You know that's my sister tho." Tiggz laughed.

"Damn, I ain't smoke in like 4 months." I spoke while I shook my head.

"I couldn't do it." Milli shook his head.

"But I be off the dranky and some pills, don't tell my shorty tho." I made sure she wouldn't be able to hear.

"You bold as hell, I wouldn't have touched no pills while under all that hospital shit." Keezy spoke.

I shrugged again. "That shit was keepin my mind right. I hate bein sober for too long, and that time inna hospital was dumb slow."

"Who yo supplier?" Tiggz asked.

"I had a couple of em out inna A."

He nodded. "That's wassup."

We let time pass up as we listened to more music, and the gang was rolling up. That was until Mamé got mad that they were smoking in the house. She told them to take it outside or to stop, so they just put out their blunts and got to leanin. About 30 minutes later my Og was knocking and ringing the door bell, and Tiggz got up to open it.

"Where my son at?" He walked into the living room with Tiggz right behind him.

"Big Ken." I dapped him up.

"My boy." He spoke as he took a seat next to me. The gang spoke to my pops and he spoke back. "How my youngins holdin?"

"We coo, Unc." Keezy spoke.

Keezy's dad and my dad are brothers. Keezy's father isn't around much though, The last time we saw that nigga had to be about 2 years ago and that was for some dough. They grew up in separate households, since they had different moms. That already made them distant from each other. My pops grew up with his Haitian family from his mom, more than his Puerto Rican family from his dad. Keezy's pops grew up with his Jamaican family from his mom, but their mom's would always try to bring them together.

They were half siblings like me and Cork, except he never got to meet his pops and we were always close. I never saw a picture of their dad until I met Siya. He was Filipino and Black, that's why I always call her Ling Ling. I still can't believe my brother was really Asian, he used to make fun of the lil Filipino lady at the liquor store we used to steal from, always calling her Korean or Chinese to get her mad. That nigga was a trip.

"That jacket kinda fly, pops. What yo old ass know bout Bape?"

He smacked his lips and waved me off. "Mayne my bitch bought me this shit and I ain't old nigga, don't get it twisted."

"Big Ken still got bitches?" KE asked.

"They ain't neva left! Hoes was waiting for a real nigga to get up out them gates." He smirked and I shook my head.

"You hear this nigga?" I laughed. "But I see you, moe. Yo shit dippin."

"Just came back from the shop, yadadamean. Who wanna go swimmin?" He brushed his hair. 

"You know that nigga Yatta can't swim." Tiggz and Milli laughed but I didn't find shit funny.

"Fuck you, bitch."

"Y'all gon get off my twin, the fuck." He mugged them. "Join the team, son." He brushed his hair some more.

"I been there, done that." I waved him off.

"I'm wit you tho, Og." Tiggz spoke as he removed his hoodie.

"I see you, blood."

"My shit wavy too." KE brushed his hair down with his hand.

"Now nigga, you know that shit a perm." Tiggz spoke.

"Hell nah." I laughed and KE kept a straight face.

"Bitch, fuck you." He shook his head.

"Lemme see yo mouth, boy." My pops grabbed my face like I was a little ass kid.

"Mayne, come on." I moved my face.

"Don't be snatchin from me, boy. I'll knock yo ass out."

"I'll lay yo old ass down like a mat, buster. Keep fuckin wit me." I spoke.

"The fuck, nigga?  I'll rock yo shit, Kenyana. Talkin to me like I'm one of these lil niggas." He put his fist on my jaw as he called me by my government.

"Mayne whatever, Kenyana." I called him by his government as well.

"How you take them shits out, junior?"

"Wit some pliers." I responded and he laughed.

"Lil blood crazy as hell." He continued to laugh. "Where my Gson and in law?" He asked.

I called out for Mamé and we patiently waited for her. She walked out of the guest room, hand in hand with my twin. She had him fly as fuck in all adidas, but his hair was all over the place. A smile grew on my face once we made eye contact. My boy turns a whole year in 2 months and I still can't believe how fast time flew by.

I can still remember every little detail from the day he was born, I don't think I could ever forget. Even though I was high as shit and nervous as fuck, that was the best day of my life. I'm glad I was there, because I know a lot of niggas who couldn't be there for the birth of their children.

Kj took off towards me. I scooped him up off the floor and sat him on my lap. "I missed you, twin. You been sleep for too long." I spoke.

"You not gon show yo granddaddy some love?" He looked at Karl like he was crazy.

Karl laughed and reached out for my Og. I passed him to my pops, and pulled Mamé towards me by her hand. I sat her in my lap and kissed her cheek. "You ight?"

She turned towards me and nodded her head. "Yeah, you?" She asked. I nodded as I bit my bottom lip.

"How you been, love?" Mamé gave my pops a hug.

"Good, and you?"

"Living." He shortly responded.

"I bet, y'all hungry?" She asked.

Tiggz hungry ass was the first to speak, and I shook my head in disgust.

"Fat fuck." I spoke and he flicked me off.

"Alright, I'm headed to the kitchen." She spoke as she got up off my lap, giving me a kiss.

After 30 minutes passed by, my aunty pulled up with Siya and Jasmine. Keezy went back out to pick up Kiyon, while Tamia pulled up with my princess.

"Uncle, are you gonna be home forever now?" Gigi asked as she sat on the couch next to me.

"Forever eva, princess." I spoke.

"Okay, good because I didn't like having to go on a plane to see you, it was scary."

I smiled. "I'm sorry bout that, lil mama. You ain't gotta go on no more planes, unless you want to, ight?"

"Okay!" She smiled. "You like my hair?" She asked.

"Of course, you look hella cute. They bantu knots, right?" I asked.

"Mhm, how'd you know?" Her smile widened and showed off her dimples.

"Mamé be teaching me allat." I spoke with a smile.

"Oh." She nodded. "Are you guys gonna get married?" She asked.

"Yeah, eventually." I spoke. "Why you asking? Who sent you?" I squinted my eyes at her and she giggled.

"Nobody sent me, I just wanted to know." She spoke.

"Ight." I spoke. "But as soon as I get 100 percent, I'm gon get married to her."

She nodded again. "Okay, that's good. Can I do your hair?"

"What you gon do to it?" I asked.

"Ima make it look like mine!" She smiled and I laughed.

"You know how to do it?" I side eyed her.

She quickly nodded. "Mhm, my mommy taught me!"

"Ight, I trust you." I gave in and she jumped up in joy.

"Okay! I'll be right back." She ran into the kitchen. She soon came back out with some rubber bands.

"Don't rip my hair out, Gianna." I spoke.

"Okay, I'll be careful." She climbed onto my lap and started from the front. Her boney ass knees were hurting the fuck outta my boney ass thighs, so I turned my wheel chair so she could sit on the couch and do it.

"Can you hold my ring?" I nodded and she handed me her Gold 3 finger ring that I bought her. It had 'Corky's Keeper' engraved on it to go along with her necklace that said 'CorkoLandKrazy'. I'm forsure never gonna let her forget about my brother.

After she was done, she took a picture of it on my phone and let me see it. "You look pretty!"

"Oh no, don't call me that." I shook my head as I looked at the picture. "I look like lil Kodak the finesse kid." I laughed as I looked at the picture.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Nothin." I shook my head again and laughed. I was hella weak.

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: My Neicey Got Me Lookin Like Dat Nigga Kodak 😭😭😭😭😭😩😩 #1kEverything #HaitianYatta #Gleee #AintNoDamnBantuKnots

I locked my phone and placed Gianna on my lap.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Love it, princess. Thank you."

"You're welcome." She gave me a hug with a wide smile.

Tiggz walked into the living room, all ready to clown me. "Dude, you hurt as fuck!" He laughed and I waved him off.

"Mayne, get off my head." I flicked him off as I wheeled towards the kitchen where everyone was.

"Boy, what the hell?" My aunty spoke up, causing everyone to turn my way and start clowning me.

"I did it!" Gianna smiled as she got off my lap.

"That's why you asked for them rubberbands, Gianna? Girl." Tamia shook her head and laughed.

"They some haters, ain't that right Gigi?" I shook my head.

"Mhm!" She agreed.

Time passed by, and I spent it in the kitchen speaking to my family. Gianna, Kiyon and Karl played around right outside the kitchen so I tried to keep an eye on them too. The smell of all the good food was causing my mouth to water like crazy.

After Siya and Jas set the table with food, they all took their seats and I sat next to Mamé and Karl. My aunty said a quick prayer, and we ended it off with an Amen. After that, we all dug in, passing the dishes around. I kept an eye on Tiggz just in case that nigga started getting greedy.

"It's gettin outta hand, Tiggz." I shook my head.

"Dude you heavy as fuck." KE spoke once Tiggz tried to get some more of everything, when he wasn't even done with the food on his plate.

"Kemari, you better watch your mouth." My aunty warned KE. "And Aliton, you can get your seconds after you're finished with what's on your plate."

Mamé damn near choked on her food, and Siya busted out laughing.

"Aunty, why you gotta call me by my government?" He asked, and Gianna laughed. He shook his head and focused on his food.

"I stayed calling him Ally when we were in middle school." Jasmine laughed.

"Akikiki. Good one, Esmeralda." He mugged her and she rolled her eyes, aiming to throw some greens on him, but it hit Milli.

"You don't want war, Jas." He spoke.

"That wasn't meant for you, but if you want it you can have it." She raised a brow.

Kiyon's lil ass wanted a part in it, and threw some beans at his dad.

"I'll break yo tail." Keezy looked up from his food and glared at Kiyon. He laughed and continued to eat.

"Y'all better stop allat." Mamé spoke up and my aunty shook her head.

After we ate and sat around, me and the gang came up with a plan to mess with the ladies again. We weren't gonna use water guns and wet my crib, because I knew Mamé would be tripping. So Keezy brought a lot of Kiyon's Nerf guns and hella ammo to go with it.

"I'm pushin Yatta, so we could pass by em and spray shit." Tiggz spoke.

"I'm finna walk right inna middle of em, and hit em all inna forehead wit these lil bullets. Not my baby though." My Og spoke of Gianna.

"Yea, I'm not finna hit Gigi, atleast not on purpose." I spoke.

"Y'all some suckas, I'a shoot her in her neck." Kiyon's lil bad ass spoke with his hand on the trigger.

"Why we neck, bra?" KE laughed.

"Lil nigga sum else, but I'll walk in first and set it off." Keezy spoke all ready to go.

"Fashoo, on my count." Milli spoke.

Once Milli counted down from 3, Keezy walked in the living room all calm. Once he was close enough to Siya, he pulled his gun out and shot her right in the forehead. She screamed and that's when Jasmine got up. Tiggz pushed me out on my wheelchair, and I started wetting shit up with Karl on my lap. I hit Jasmine about 10 times, until she was out of sight. Tiggz did a 180, and we came right back and hit Mamé and Tamia a few times. Karl laughed uncontrollably as he sat in my lap. My Og was just walking up on any of them and letting it blow.

"I'll beat each and every one of y'all asses!" My aunty yelled as Milli and KE shot her up.

I'm starting to feel like Kiyon got something against Gianna, because no matter how far she ran away from him, he chased her down and kept shooting her. He was picking up ammo on the way as he followed her. She was ducking and dodging some of them, and when they hit her, she ate them shits right up.

She must've been fed up because she some how ended up taking the gun from him and shooting him back.

"Lil bra getting marked out!" Tiggz laughed at Kiyon as Gigi chased him with his own Nerf gun.

After everything died down and everyone was tired, we just sat around in the living room while Menace to Society played.

"Lord, I used to have the biggest crush on Cain." Mamé just had to speak.

"Lord, I used to have the biggest crush on Cain." I mocked her then mugged her as she laughed at me.

"You childish, Yatta. But girl who you telling, that man is fine." Jasmine spoke.

"Mad ass." Mamé tried touching my face but I moved her hand. "K, stay mad."

"I ain't even mad." I smacked her thigh hella hard, causing her to swing and hit me in the chest. I saw it coming, so I had enough time to flex my chest so it wouldn't hurt as much.

I just left it at that because if I didn't, we would be fighting forreal. Mamé don't back down from a fade and neither do I.

We just ended up chilling in the living room, watching movies and talking about anything. Karl fell asleep first, then Gianna. Kiyon usually stays up late, so he was up watching whatever was on BET with us. It was getting hella late, so everyone started heading out and I was stuck with Tiggz goofy ass, KE, and Milli.

______________________________

"I heard that nigga C-Hussle dropped a diss on you-"

"That nigga hella weak and he a bitch, I seen his goofy ass when I was down in LA and let his ass know wassup. That nigga was speechless since he ain't have his brodies wit em." I cut KE off.

"Listen to this shit."

"This nigga all talk, on God. And I hope that bitch he talm bout was that dumb hoe Peaches, cuz I'll really kill this nigga talkin crazy bout my girl." I spoke. "I ain't neva kissed her weird ass to begin wit."

"Yuh, Im sure it's bout that bitch. I think niggas know better than to speak on Mamé, after that shit wit Yase." Milli spoke.

Last year out the blue, Yase started talking his shit again. A lot of it had to do with Mamé, so you know I wasn't having it. I ended up catching him and his boys at a party out in our city. I wasted no time hitting ole dude with this two piece and getting him on the ground, stomping his bitch ass out till his nose broke and his teeth went missing. I busted a couple veins in his eye too, but he lucky ain't kill him because I really wanted to. I had the heat on me and everything, but I wasn't finna catch a case over that nigga. Most his niggas dipped on him too, but the few who stayed got they asses beat as well, just for fuckin with him.

"I'm not even worried bout that shit. That nigga a whole fan so he prolly know where I be at. I'm not finna kill dude, but he need to watch that mouth cuz he talkin reckless forreal." I shrugged. "Play that shit back."

KE replayed the song, and I shook my head as I listened to it again.

"This nigga really talm bout shootin me." I laughed. "I'll really kill bro."

"That nigga ain't shooting shit, I'll really slide." Milli spoke but I shook my head. This nigga Milli is always trigger happy. After hit first body when we were real youngins, he ain't been scared to catch shit else.

"Nah, that nigga ain't bout shit he saying in this so called 'Diss'." I spoke and he nodded. "When this shit even drop?"

"Two months ago, but I'm just now hearing bout it." KE replied.

"So niggas wanna be bold and diss you while inna hospital? Some goofies." Tiggz laughed and I agreed.

"On Cork, he one scary ass nigga."

Me and Milli got to writing our own verses, while we messed around in the studio. It was going on 3am, but that wasn't stopping shit. I knew exactly what I wanted to say, so it didn't take me long to come up wit my lyrics.

"I'm tired of niggas wit all this internet shit, why they neva' pop out? Cuz they ain't into that shit. Bitch chose onna real one so I'm sendin that bitch, if it's sucka's at the show? Then we endin that bitch. I like them guns in yo video, why you neva' onna set wit em? You foolin wit that fake Cuban, I hope you brought a vest wit it."

"How they grab you bout the house lick and the whole block went down?" Tiggz laughed.

"Karma really a bitch, cuz Cork got smacked? Different month same year, same nigga found on his back....That nigga Yatta be talking hella shit." Milli spoke in the back.

The swollen side of my mouth went down a lot after some time, so we decided to record our shit today. I missed this hoe like crazy because I really haven't been in the studio in hot minute. I came here clueless on what I was gonna write, until I found out some snitching shit going on in the jects and that bitch ass nigga tryna diss me. Some niggas I use to call my blood over here turning on niggas, and I'm definitely not with that.

"You ain't letting yo gun bark, issa muzzle on yo strap. What the Draco look like? Got a muscle onna strap." KE laughed. "You go stupid, lul cous."

"Preciate that." I dapped him up.

"This nigga just had to put this shit on the My Neck My back beat." Tiggz laughed.

I let out a small chuckled. "That shit go crazy, don't hate."

"Real rap, all facts. Mayne you niggas rats, write statements and allat." KE passed me the wood and I took a long drag. I ain't hit this bitch in a long while, so I started coughing my lungs out.

"Y'all ain't wit the murder shit. Talkin' bout it, you ain't got a body I ain't heard of it." I rapped along to Milli's verse.

After letting my brothers know I got dropped from the label, they were shocked, but let me know that I needed to get back in the studio and make some hot shit. They were completely right, so we did just that. Milli hopped on the track with me, and I was thinking about getting one of my boys from the projects on this shit too.

"Y'all droppin this hoe tomorrow once y'all get Illy on this shit, y'all niggas really went off." Tiggz spoke.

"Fashoo, what we gon call this shit blooda?" Milli asked.

"It's real rap." I spoke.

"I fuck wit that." KE played it back.

After messing around in the studio, it was going on 4 so we decided to dip. Tiggz was driving, and KE helped me into the car. We drove from Oakland back up to Vallejo. They dropped me off first, and Milli helped me in the house. Mamé was still awake surprisingly, and she helped me into the bed.

"You good?" She asked as I tried to make myself comfortable.

"Yuh, 'preciate it."

"Y'all record anything at the studio? Or were y'all just messing around?" She asked as she turned down the volume, turning towards me.

"We recorded, some hot shit. Some weird ass nigga was sneak dissed me. I seen him a couple times before that, brodie was on some cool shit. And some snitchin shit goin on in my hood, I'm not fuckin wit none of them niggas for a long while." I spoke.

"Muhfuckahs got the nerve, his scary ass." She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm glad you got to get back in the studio."

"Me too, I missed rapping."

"I bet, I'm finna catch some Z's though. You should too." She got comfortable on her side.

"You right, goodmorning shorty." I smirked and she laughed.

"Goodmorning, Yatta."

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 18.4K 42
Don't judge a book by its cover, everybody's storms are quiet🤫.
36.9K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
11.6K 324 33
Rights reserved to therealcarah. Copyright of 2016.
231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.