i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cuarenta y nueve

7.2K 332 35
By CHROMATIER

"I should put it on a safe" I muttered as I gaze at the key chain given to me by Aoi, it's a gold plated key chain with a chibi lion ornamented with real crystals. I can't find in myself to use such an extravagant keychain!

"What's that?" Alexie look at the key chain on my hand "whoa!!!! Is that the limited edition Leotopia key chain that is worth two hundred thousand? The key chain that has only ten in production and was issued yesterday" I look at Alexie with my mouth agape, surprised that he had such knowledge regarding this key chain.

"Alexie you're drooling" Hugh said

"am not!"

"okay kids" I put the keychain inside my jewelry box and I went to grab my Ki "stop that already, let's go training"

"and where do you think you're going Catherine?" i saw mother standing on the door smiling at me, on her left hand is an opaque bottle while on her right hand are two wine glass.

"ummm....mother I have to do some training"

"perfect! Because you are undergoing the training with me today just as I told you"

"b-but i.....i'm still a minor"

"my dear daughter a good lady must have a good control of herself even when she's drunk so as not humiliate herself" I swallowed, mother had pulled the lady card, something that I haven't got to heard since I entered middle school. hearing it coming from her mouth must only mean one thing. Obey or suffer the consequence of disobeying orders. "those two times that Ryuuji had graciously sent you home while you're under the influence of alcohol is....." mother sighed while shaking her head as she look at me with disappointing expressions "Catherine, the women of the Moscava do not humiliate themselves when drunk! They are not blabber mouth and they don't call people as pigs!" I winced at the force behind mother's words "but the most important thing is that you must not let yourself be that vulnerable when you're drunk!" this time despite mother's harsh and forceful tone a tinged of worry could be clearly heard from it.

"i....i understand mother"

"good, since you're still fifteen we'll start with wines, I don't expect you to be able to beat any drunk out in the street what I want from you is to be able to at least stay sober after drinking four wine glasses" I nodded in understanding as I follow mother to the bar with Hugh and Alexie trailing behind us.

"morning" Kana greeted weakly after I entered our room, she had dark circles under her eyes and her complexion doesn't look good. Don't tell me she still can't get over the Halloween incident? It's already almost a month!

"what happened to you?" I ask in concern "you look like a ghost!"

"review" she said sluggishly as she hunch on her desk "I was too busy preparing the audit and year-end financial report that I forgot our finals" i pat her on her shoulder as a sign of my sympathy, I understand what she was going from since I too was busy with my council report but unlike with Kana I had given order to Mason to remind every five hours to face my studies.

"did you not tell your sister to remind you of this things?"

"I did but unfortunately I was too focus with the spreadsheet that her reminders did not register in my brain. Argh!!!!!! If only all subjects are related to mathematics!!!!" I immediately thanked the gods of education or whoever he is that there are varying subjects that doesn't necessarily involve mathematics because unlike Kana who is a genius with numbers I join the majority of the people out there who thinks math is a mental abuse to humans!

"there....there with your brain I'm sure despite all those cramming session you had to do you'll still enter the top ten" I averted my gaze when her bloodshot eyes zeroed on me.

"my brain is in a mess right now I doubt I would even enter the top one hundred"

"Kana what happened to you?" Aoi who just came in followed by Ryuuji look at Kana in shock then concern while Ryuuji just gave Kana a cursory glance before he returned his attention to the book he's reading. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of book do Ryuuji likes to read, he's always reading one when he's not busy with council duties.

"what is it?"

"huh?" I was stirred from my thoughts when it seems like someone is talking with me so when I came to my senses I saw Ryuuji looking at me. ah.....

"you've been looking at me for the past minutes what is it" hearing his words I can't help but feel embarrass.

"n-nothing, I was just thinking of something and I did no—" I cut my words as I found myself mumbling so with a start I hung my head while berating myself, after deciding to just come clean I look up and found myself speechless when I saw him leaning on his palm while looking at me "um........."

"hmmm????"

"okay class settle down" I look at front when I saw our teacher coming in and one by one my classmates had settled in on their chairs and so our morning start with our first exam with me not managing to find my courage to just ask one simple question.

"the student council won't be working today, I already received your reports yesterday so just concentrate on the finals" everyone nodded before we stood up and get ready to leave.

"then we'll be going president" one by one each member had left the room only me, Aoi and Ryuuji are still clearing up our things.

"then...." I look up from tidying my desk when Aoi spoke up "I'll leave you guys here" I nodded as I watch him took his leave. When I finish my task I grab my bag from my chair, when I look up I saw Ryuuji looking at me.

"finish?" was he waiting for me? I nodded "then let's go" I quietly followed him out and waited for him as he locked the office. "you're still here" when I heard his words I immediately feel embarrassed for thinking ahead of myself that he expected me to wait for him. Next time I must make sure that I will be the first one to leave. "do you still need something?" I scratch my head

"nothing, I was just waiting for you" I mean it's courtesy to wait for him right, I don't need to be embarrassed for thinking like this right.

"I see" my brows furrowed when I notice a slight twitch of his lips that sort of resembles a smile. "then let's go, darkness settles early this season so you mustn't stay out that long especially since you have a history of being kidnapped before"

"eh?" I look at him in surprised. How did he know? Father had suppressed the media so no information about me being kidnapped was shown in the news, only the corruption of Murao and the arresting of vixen and her cohorts were shown. So how?? "h-how?"

"I have my ways" he said it seriously that it sounds scary

"you......did you investigated me?"

"no, there's no need for that" when we reach the entrance I stopped for a while as I look at his back, if he did not investigate my background, could he heard it from his father? But I am sure that father would not tell it to uncle Fujishiro, then could it be that uncle demon king told him? No, uncle wouldn't even tell him. So again, how?

"okay that's the last exam for the finals, the ranking will be posted tomorrow and all your papers will be given during the day" when the bell rung and out teacher left the whole class were immediately in an uproar as they celebrate the final day of the exam. Looking at their relieved and lively expression I can't help but be amused at big difference to their gloomy expression during the first day.

"Catherine" I look back when I feel Kana tapping me on my shoulders

"hmmm"

"want to hang-out? There's a newly opened cake shop near the station, I saw it on my way home"

"sounds good to me"

"all right, let's call Lyka and some of our classmates" I nodded at her suggestion as I followed her out of the room.

"Mr. Takano" I stopped and look back when I heard Ryuuji being called, I saw Ryuuji with his usual cold expression walking towards the teacher. The two of them stood beside the window as they talk about something.

"Hey? Catherine?" I look at Kana

"huh?"

"you........" Kana opens her mouth but she hesitates for a second before closing it again as she gave me a knowing smile "let's go, the girls are waiting for us at the gate" i stare at her for a second, thinking of whether I should pester her to tell me what was on her mind a while ago but seeing as she had seem to decide that she will not utter a words about it, I just let it go for a while and I took my walk casually leaving her behind as she tried to keep up with me.

"the chiffon is soft and fluffy and has the right amount of sweetness, the strawberries are crisp and juicy, the slight sourness is just right to make the flavor more alive and the icing the gently hugs the chiffon and strawberries are so smooth and light! I could eat four of this!" Kana moaned as she eats her short cake

"the glossy texture, the richness of cocoa, the tanginess of orange and the small kick of liquor. Ah.....i'm in chocolate paradise" Lyka touch her cheeks and sighed

"the glaze is so divine, it's not overly sweet and no too sugary it's just so smooth the luster and the gloss is top notch and the donut, slightly crunch on the outside but soft and chewy on the inside!!! This is the perfect donuts!" Meirin said in exclamation as she look at the pile of donuts in front of her with so much hunger. The three of them look at each other and as if communicating a silent message they chuckled in glee. Noticing me for the first time they turned their gazes in my direction and gave me a look of anticipation. Wait.....don't tell me you guys are expecting me to make a commentary???? They continued to give me the look and I had no choice but to look at the piece of black forest cake in front of me

"it's sweet and delicious" I said with a smile and when they gave me a disappointed look I just ignored it as I take bite after bite of the heavenly cake in front of me. I need to make sure to buy a take out before we leave.

"neh....neh, I heard from my cousin who is studying at Argent that the boy you saw during the your visit there is the student council president" upon hearing the name of our school I look at my back and saw three girls of our age coming in who are having a lively conversation

"eh???? So amazing! So you have a crush on him Monique" my eyes bulged upon seeing the Heroine in their rank and when their conversation had sunk in to my head I realized that they're talking about Ryuuji

"geez guys it's not a crush I just think he's cool"

"it's still the same!" oh!!!! The manga plot is progressing on Heroine's side, looks like she's interested on Ryuuji.

"b-but did you get his name?" she asked shyly. Since Kana and the rest are having a lively conversation on the topic of cakes and pastries I concentrated on eavesdropping the three of them as I try my harder to remain as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

"eh....that car looks familiar" I was interrupted when Lyka suddenly speak out of topic when I turn to look at her she had her eyes outside "I was right it's president's car" when I look outside I saw Ryuuji's familiar car and I immediately felt excited when I saw him get out of the car. Oh my god this second meeting event was not mentioned in the manga, I wonder what will happen, I feel nervous!!!!

"Guys...guys it's him!!!" I heard Heroine said to her friends, her voice is full of excitement and nervousness

"holy!!! Monique he's so handsome!"

"mamamia I feel like I'm about to have a nosebleed" hearing them, suddenly I felt pride that not once did I get affected like that by Ryuuji's looks, charisma and pheromones.

"yes, I'm at the store. I understand mother" since he got out of his car my gaze follows Ryuuji's movement until he enters the store. He stopped at the entrance after walking through the doorway as he talk on the phone, judging from the conversation it must be auntie Leila. when the call ended he fix his gaze in front and I saw him and the Heroine look at each other , the Heroine has a tinge of pink on her cheeks while Ryuuji looks indifferent. The whole thing happened in the span of ten seconds when Ryuuji turned his gaze and his eyes landed onto me his lips twitch into a smile and I suddenly find my heart pounding in nervousness ,beating faster and harder every step Ryuuji takes in my direction. "Cat" he said in a drawl

"......" all my companions look at Ryuuji then at me before they turned back their gaze on Ryuuji

"help me pick a cake"

"eh?" I asked in surprise. Wait!!!!! Why are you suddenly standing in front of me?!!!!! "mother asked me to buy her a cake in this shop, so come and pick a cake with me"

"eh??? Why me?" I asked in confusion, I mean can't you pick a cake of your own and there's the Heroine! Go and ask her opinion.

"mother wouldn't nag if she knows that it's your pick" oh so you're pushing it on me by making me the scape goat "she'll be happier if learns that you pick it with me" Lyka and Meirin look at me in disbelief, in order to avoid there looks I reluctantly follows Ryuuji. When we're near the Heroine's group my mind immediately went into action. Should I start my villainy actions right here right now or should I wait until next year when the Heroine enters the Academy? "cat"

"huh?" my thoughts is interrupted when Ryuuji's voice floated in

"are you going to choose a cake?"

"eh" when I finally came to my senses I found myself standing in front of the rows of cakes in the show glass as Ryuuji stood there patiently while waiting for my opinion. What the!!!! We've passed by the Heroine I did not even took action! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! "Sachertorte " I said softly while still berating myself, the next time we passed by in their direction I will give the Heroine a glare while sticking close to Ryuuji! Just you..... I feel like wanting to cry yet no tears would come out as I watch the Heroine and her groups seated on the far corner of the cake shop my sweet plan!!!!

"cat"

"ye...umm" I chew the mini macaroon Ryuuji had popped in my mind as I gave him a confused look

"that's a thank you for helping me" he patted my head "go straight home and don't stay late" he then wipe the crumb of my face before he turned his back on me and left me standing there in daze.

"oh my god miss Catherine what was that scene a while ago!!!!!"

"miss Catherine tell us the truth are you and president Ryuuji going out?!"

"oh my Catherine, I did not know your relationship with the king had reach that point, ah so sweet it even beats this cakes" I open my mouth to speak my defense but somehow looking at this overly excited expression who's waiting for gossip made me close my mouth. I better keep quiet no matter what I say will not be honored by this three, it's better to pretend that nothing out of ordinary just transpired!

________________________________________________________________________________

Catherine: this time I'm going to show the Heroine my villainy moves!!!

Ryuuji: Cat

Catherine: ye-- *Ryuujis pops mini macaroon to her, Catherine eats it happily*

Author:*watches the Heroine look and turn her back in dejection* aw.....aw....aw.......malelead strikes villainess is subdued successfully and the heroine retreated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
62.5K 3.7K 39
Sera, an ordinary college student who got stab while walking back to her dorm suddenly got reincarnated at the body of a villainess in the novel she...
4.9K 161 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...