The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

By Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 23

7.3K 281 7
By Nianni_m

" Yeah call me whatever you want. I couldn't care less. " he said angrily with his cold voice and then stormed out. His cold demeanor was back.

Sam looked at me angrily and I knew that there was a lot of things he wanted to tell me.

" You shouldn't have compelled me to tell you, some things are better left unknown." he said then walked out.

I still don't get why they are mad at me, I was the one who lost a vital part of my memory or better still had it wiped out but they turned the cards on me making me seem like the bad one. I had every right to be mad at Sam, he was the only person I told a lot of things and he didn't deem it necessary to tell me about Damon, I feel like a fool. When I thought that we were both finally managing to get along this comes up. If he can lie to me with something as important as his name then there was nothing he couldn't lie about. I walked in to join all of them and when I got there Damon and Sam just walked out.

" What's wrong? " Vulcan asked and I just ignored him not knowing what to say, my mate lied to me about his name or my best friend has been lying to me all this while and even wiped out my memory. The day began on a fairly good note, I don't see it being like that anytime soon.

" Pick your bags, we leave now. " Sam said taking his and walking away and so did Damon.

" What happened with when you guys were out? " Jonathan asked.

" I don't want to talk about it. " I said then walked away too, the last thing I want to do is telling someone about it.

I still didn't know why wiping my memory was necessary, I didn't even figure out how to shift to a wolf and I couldn't ask Sam anytime soon cause of the situation we were in and I doubt if he'd even tell me when we were on talking terms.

" You're over thinking. " Vulcan said and I turned to look at him. " relax."

I wanted to snap at him but I simply chose to keep my mouth shut.

" I'm not telling you to tell me about it, I'm just telling you to not think about it. Whatever you are thinking about is bringing a frown to your face and let's just say you look less beautiful with a frown on your face so smile. "

" There's nothing to smile about. " I said smugly

" No, there's every reason to smile. " he said and I just nodded wanting the topic to drop.

" So what do you plan on doing after finding your mate? " I asked

" Take her back to the palace with me and make her my queen. " he said

" That sounds cool, being royalty." I said and he just shrugged.

" Nah it's nothing cool, there are a lot of do's and d't ." he replied

" I can imagine. " I said and he just nodded. " What if you don't find your mate? "

" I will, we're not done with this trip yet are we? " he asked

" She could be a witch, is that okay in the vampire kingdom? "

" If it isn't they'd have to make do with it, she's my mate and that's all that matters. I don't care what the society has to say. "

" You quite have a way with words, I'm sure she'd be happy being with you. " unlike the way I am now

" I hope so. " he said with a smile

We finally stopped when we got to a river, it was so calm but I remember Sam calling it feisty.

" The goal is to get to the other side no matter what, if you don't make it, you belong to the water goddess. " Sam said

" How won't we make it, look at the water dude, it's as peaceful as... "

" See you on the other side. " Sam said doing us the favour of carrying our bags before he started walking on the stones and successfully got to the other side but when it was our turn to, a force pushed us off it with us landing in the water and now it looked nothing but calm.

Aside from Sam everyone of us was thrown into the river, battling to reach the surface.

" What the hell is wrong with this river? " Vulcan asked angrily

We struggled and struggled to appear on the surface but when it seems like we have a chance we'd be drawn back under like a force was controlling it and it was extremely difficult trying to breathe underwater. I found myself gasping for breath every time.

I don't know how but Damon managed to get out leaving Vulcan, Jonathan and I. It was getting worse, the force was pulling us deeper into the water causing us to shake our legs violently trying to get out of its grasp but it just got worse, the more we tried fighting it the harder it becomes. It even got to the point that Jonathan got tired, stopped fighting it and he went deeper into the water getting lost in it and when I finally managed to get my head out of the water ,I saw Jonathan on the other side.

Vulcan figured it out leaving just me in there and I was panicking. I didn't want to die here, I was left alone and I could be killed in the water. I struggled frantically to get out of the water but all to no avail, I came up breathing for air and as I tried swimming towards the direction of the bank the force pulled me down again, I'd have screamed but that wasn't possible, something was in the water and it was out to get me. I came up again panting trying to get enough oxygen in my lungs but the force pulled me in again trapping my legs, causing me to wiggle them free violently. It was stupid struggling with something I couldn't see trying to break free from its grip.

" Is this supposed to be happening? She has been there for more than thirty minutes. " Damon said and I could feel the panic in his voice, I couldn't care less seriously, what was he doing now?

Finally I gave up, if the thing was going to take me it should, I was done fighting something I couldn't see like a fool. If I couldn't see it, it couldn't be real. It was just a figment of my imagination. Upon discovering that, I was able to get out of the water successfully and after that it didn't drag me down again. I was finally with the others. Once with them I let out a loud sigh. That is something I don't want to go through again. My whole body was wet, I had lost my beanie in the water and my hair was dripping wet and I totally hated being wet, this day just keeps on getting worse.

We continued the rest of the journey in silence until we reached our next stop. It was pretty dark already, maybe seven or eight.

"So what happens next? " Jonathan asked. We has stopped but it didn't seem as if it was to get some rest.

" We find you. " A voice replied and we all turned to look at who it was. It was a very beautiful young girl with fair skin and a very lustful body. Her eyes were simply captivating, I was afraid to look at it for long in case she trapped me in it.

" Hey handsome. " she said walking towards Damon and wrapping her hand around his neck and looking at him with that eyes of hers

" What... What is she? " Damon asked stuttering.

" She's a nymph. " Sam answered

" She's beautiful. " Jonathan said looking at her lustfully.

" Do you think she can be my mate? " Vulcan asked

They were love struck, she just appeared out of nowhere and all of them want her already.

" That's my mate you're holding there, um... do me a favour and get your hands off him. " I said politely.

" He doesn't have a problem with it does he? " she said trailing her hand down his neck line to his stomach. I haven't even done that and she's doing it.

" Well I do, get your hands off my mate now. " I said angrily walking towards her when Sam pulled me to him and she laughed.

" What can you possibly do to me? " she asked laughing, even her laugh was breath taking

" Why are we still here Sam, let's go. "

" She has to grant us entry. " he said

" And I know just want I want. " she said grinning widely. Please not Damon, please not Damon. " I want him. "

" Well you can't have him. " I said and she looked at me, all trace of her being nice was gone

" I'm going to have him even if it means killing all of you. " she said smiling

" What do we do? " I asked Sam. " I can't let her have him, he's mine. "

" That's if he wants you. " Sam said and I looked at him angrily

" What do you mean by that? "

" Exactly what you know I mean. " he answered and I just walked away from him.

Vulcan and Jonathan had that look as if they were enthralled. That's it, she enchanted them. She's making them want her. I was going to ask her to let him go when I stopped dead in my tracks.

" M...mom... What are you doing here? " I asked stuttering

Before she could answer me I saw myself standing outside my former pack house. Loranda had us all tied, we couldn't get out no matter how hard we've been trying and Sam's powers wasn't even working.

" Lorie, leave her alone, take us but just let your sister go. " mom said

" Lorie?" She asked coldly. " You lost the chance of calling me that when I was five, when you gave birth to this imbecile you call my sister and you're going to pay. You're going to pay for choosing her over me in fact for even giving birth to the demon and you're going to watch me ruin that stupid prophecy. You'd watch as I kill your precious child then kill you ." she said smiling

" You're insane, you're the demon not her. You're scared aren't you, you're scared that she'd ruin you. " dad said and she stabbed him furiously on the stomach.

" Stop, please stop. " I shouted crying but she didn't listen to me. " leave our parents alone. "

" Our parents?, you mean your pathetic excuse of a parent. I'd kill all of you, every single one of you . "

" Let them go, Just take me. " I said crying

" Now where's the fun in that?, I still get you either way so... "

She started torturing all of us with anything. She even made the temperature of the room so cold that we were freezing and we usually had a tolerance to that.

She kept on stabbing the dagger in my stomach and I kept on screaming and crying, she did the same thing to all of us until she got tired of that and got a gun which she pointed at me.

" Say goodbye to your beloved daughter. " she said then shot it directly to my heart. I was gasping for breath within seconds, I couldn't survive this, none of us could. " Isn't she lovely in red? "

She pointed the gun at my parents next. " I hope you rot in hell for being the worst parents ever. " she said then shot them both where she had short me.

" No. " I screamed with all that I could and sobbed. " She didn't even let them say anything to me, she just took them away from me. "

" Why aren't you dead? " she asked pointing the gun at me and before she pulled the trigger, I disappeared with Sam

" Come with me Lee. " my mom said leading me to her and I followed.

I continued to follow and follow her.

" Where are we going to mum? "

" Where we can be together forever, your dad's waiting for you. " she said smiling

" Dad? " I asked and she smiled

I continued to follow her until we got to a door.

" Come on, let's go. " she said and just as I was about to enter the door I took a step back. She's not real, she's not my mom. My parents were dead, I couldn't see them again. I ran away from her until I got to where I was before.

The look on their faces was scary, they looked lost, as if they were in a trance. As if their soul had left them, every single one of them and I began to panic screaming but no one heard me, was I like that few minutes ago?

" Damon, Damon listen to me. " I said hitting him but he didn't move. " look at me damon. " I said turning his face to look at me but he didn't. I did the same thing for everyone but no one looked at me, they couldn't talk, walk, nothing. They were lifeless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 25 25
Lily's been through a lot. Her 16th birthday was a night to forget. There's a coven plotting something big and she is stuck in some prophecy that she...
643K 21.3K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...
14K 701 23
(Sequel to ALPHA) Recommended to read first book first. *EDITING* Diana's journey continues when the prophecy actually happens. When one of her close...