Why Us?

By Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... More

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Contest/Thank you

197 7 1
By Leedlesorus

Ok Leedlers! Since we have 65 reads, mini explosion inside brain, I will hold a contest. The rules are simple. Post in the comments or on my message a charter you would like to see in the story. Post the name, age, what he/she looks like, and any other random stuff that we should know about the character. I will be choosing one girl and one boy out of the entries.

In other news, I will most likely not be able to post another chapter until about Tuesday. If you're angry, I'm sorry. I might be able to Monday, I will try. :)

I also want to thank you people for reading this book. It means a lot to me that people like what I'm writing. You guys are all AWESOME!!!!

I'm also open to any suggestions that you guys have about the story. If you have any ideas, leave it in the comments or on the message board, and I will try to reply to everyone of you people. Also I'm thinking about doing a series of this book. If you guys think that it's a good idea, let me know.

Well that's all I have for now.

Bye Leedlers!

<3 Leedlesorus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...
195K 4.9K 41
Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted. He invites his other mates in Team Cra...
14.5K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...