Hangman » Yoongi✓

By jinsinner

BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes... More

HANGMAN
PT1: LIVING HELL
PT2: ROGUE
PT3: VIDEO
PT4: CHASE
PT5 : CAPTURE
PT6 : BRAIN DAMAGE
PT7 : STUPID
PT8 : HANGRY
PT9 : A
PT10 : FRENEMY
PT11 : CARS
PT12 : MOTEL
PT13 : RULES
PT14 : DESTRUCTION
PT15 : LU-HAN
AUTHOR
PT16 : MIN WHO
PT17 : SLIPPED DEATH
PT18 : MEMORY
PT19 : SECRET REVEAL
PT20 : LAST TIME
PT21: CLOCKS TICKING
PT22: FILES
PT23: LOST
PT24: AMNESIA
PT26: A CRUEL BEING
PT27: EPILGUE
PT28: Finish !

PT25 : MEETING LIGHT

1.7K 81 19
By jinsinner

[25]

Months of feeling utterly secluded from the world, along with knowing nothing of who I was from two years ago, feeling confused by the change of lifestyle even when I didn't even remember my former, came to today.

Sighing, I stepped into the billion dollar jet bighit had gifted us.

The first day we were leaving for a different country, I felt as if I was totally and utterly ready for refuge and proper safety, even when I wasn't all on my own. Grace and I were leaving for Tokyo tonight, although Gemini and my own maid had to come with us, along with high quality security around where we were going to stay.

Stepping into our personal gold incrusted jet, wrapping my leather jacket tighter around my thin and pale build as the wind strongly hit against my face. My black and void eyes immediately picked up at the disorientated face my sister held as she sat into her own seat.

As our security slid the door closed behind me, leaving us both alone in the jet as it proceeded to leave the premise of Canada, I swiftly sat into the seat across from my sister, I expected and took in her worried expression, as her fingers played nervously with the zip on her coat.

"You're rubbing your nervousness onto me. Please, refrain from doing so." I sighed, before nonetheless letting a weak smile grace onto my lips as I loosely grabbed onto my older sisters hands.

"I'm sorry." Grace murmured, her fake and green glowing eyes had down cast towards our hands as her eyebrows furrowed deeply. "I just-" She finally looked towards me. "Don't trust these people."

"I know you don't, personally– I don't either. But they're giving us a new life, they've given us safety." I sighed, although Grace tried to cut me off. "Lark–"

"My name isn't Lark anymore." I barked under my breath, breathing sharply through my teeth. Grace knew I was uncomfortable with the new name including the new look I was given. But there was nothing I could do but listen to my masters and Bighit's bosses words.

Grace's teeth evidently clenched, her hands tightening around my own.

"They've literally made you into a robot! Are you that fucking delusional Lark?! I can't just watch you turn into someone I don't know." Her contacted and green eyes darkened in obvious depression.

My heart hammered in my chest, and my eyes darkened in obvious confront and infuriation.

"You think I want to be like this?! You think I want to stay with these people? You think I want to have to follow their orders like some weak dog?!" My eyes visibly started to sting, although my eyes weren't made to allow me to cry, or show much emotion at all.

"I just want to know who I was! I want what I used to have! I don't care if I was fucking depressed or even a useless whore no one loved!" My smashed my fists against the glass table we were resting across, the sound of imaginable glass breaking into shatters were evident, and Graces gasp followed.

"Adding to my rant! You told me, when my eyes finally re-opened after two years– to 'trust these people.' Look at what you've done!"

I looked at the mess my anger made. Glass had shattered everywhere, my eyes had cast towards the distraught in Graces face, her lips parted as she spoke.

"I was ignorant and delusional, I thought they were helping us..." Grace sighed, rubbing her temple, before she continued on.

"Although I don't remember anything, I feel like you were extremely important to someone, somewhere, you weren't anything like you think Lark. I also recon you can get us out of this mess, maybe we can find out who we really are..."

I nodded, although my eyes and expression didn't express much emotion.

"I've made many promises Grace, so many I've broken." My eyes down cast, I couldn't meet her gaze. "I don't think I can promise something like that. 'Getting out of this mess? Find out what happened?' I'm not that powerful."

"How would you know Lark? We remember nothing in the first place. Don't trust your gut. You trust your heart." She immediately stood, holding my shaking hands in her own fragile ones. Her eyes pierced my robotic orbs, and the words that left her lips made me calm immediately.

"We can do this."

"We're in this together. Got it? You're my little sister."

"All I want is for you to have the life you had, if that's what you truly want."

My heart was telling me to cry, but I could no longer do so, nodding numbly, I spoke. "Yes. All I want is my past."

"That's it then." Grace had then simpered, pulling my chin up with a single finger. She made her eyes stick with mine as she spoke in a serious although calming and kind voice. "We'll start this promise in Japan."

"Firstly—The thing I recon that'll help us the most, is the people bighit have been trying to hide us from."

I blinked in deep thought, my stoic and dim eyes clouding over with a dim grey fog, as my eyes are programmed to do so, instead of showing deep and sincere emotions.

"Bangtan?"

A hopeful twinkle emitted from Graces eyes, and a cheeky grin emitted itself onto her face.

"Yes. I recon they aren't so evil as Bighit make them to be."

.. .. .. ..

Stepping out of the jet, my feet landing into Japanese territory, I couldn't help my robotic eyes as they surfed the area for total safely and privileged seclude, but all I got given was around three security officers coming my way.

"Agent Thirteen." The tallest addressed, his hands moving to show his own badge for certification. A simple name that had shown me who he was came through the technical equipment, which I didn't spare to look or care for.

I nodded my head, lazily moving my hands behind my back in a sharp and intimidating manner before following the leading officer towards a black sports limousine, newest 2102 addition.

The male stoically pulled the door open before swiftly closing it behind me as I got in, followed by a silent Grace, slowly slipping into the seat beside the window. 

As the doors closed behind us, it was then when we realised our bosses son sitting in the seat across from us, his hair parted lazily in the middle, newly dyed blonde skunk line through his black hair, while he wore a neat and wealthy outfit that looked like it came from and probably was from David Jones.

"You guys look...great." He falsely simpered, uncertainty clear in his tone as he looked over our exhausted and peculiar figures. My black orbs narrowed, my teeth biting hard against my lip as I held back my atrocious insult over the males hair.

Grace huffed, ignoring the male and down casting her green gaze towards the window, which had shown her the unbelievable and glorious view of Tokyo's Sumida River at night, the chinks and beams that emitted from the cities buildings shadowed themselves over the river made it even more gorgeous as he drove past it. 

"We're not here on the dilly dally." Grace muttered, before her eyes forced themselves to look away from the spectacular sight in front of us and on show. Her eyebrows knitted together in a sign of bemusement, before she spoke again. "You didn't bring us here for nothing, you want us to work again."

Grace shot a threatening glare towards Minho.

(No, not Choi min-ho. I fricken wish)

"There has to be a reason why we're here, we could've stayed with the company in Canada, but you guys drop us off here?" Grace quizzed, while Minho snorted un-gentleman like, booming a chuckle and wiping a fake tear from his eyes as he melodramatically acted as if Graces words were a joke.

"Of course. You think my father would just let you guys survive on us and not get some repayment back?"He sneered distastefully towards Grace, as all she did was look down deep in thought.

"By all means, but did you realise we never really got a choice to stay with Big-hit or to either leave? You guys have forced us on everything." I derided, my eyes piercing crudely towards the tall male. 

His demeanor immediately darkened in deep comparison to my own. 

"We saved your lives, be more gracious."

"We are gracious, eminently." Grace cut in, a fake facade coated over her dull face as a smile displayed itself. Grace then, glared towards my direction in a way to say 'don't say anything we'll regret.'

"So what's Bang Si-hyuk need?" I asked, leaning forwards on my crossed legs as my dull eyes looked over Minho's face for any more unsaid help, his eyebrows were slightly knitted together as he watched closely towards my demeanor.

Looking over his face, the way he impatiently taps one finger against his knee, and doesn't lean back as calm and collected as usual. "More like want, if he needs you to do his work. Then he clearly wants revenge."

Minho's face had then shown a screw loosed smirk. "My father and I both want the same people dead, so lets just say I want this mission to be a perfect success ." He leaned forwards in his seat, seductively biting down on his lip.

"Can you do it? I mean... it is your first mission."

An amused scoff left my lips. "Are you fucking high? Of course I can do it."

Minho's wicked smile widened.

"Good, because this gang is vile, cannibalistic, psychotic and has incredible allies."

- So sorry for the super late update! I'm soooo sorry, I've been traveling a bit, and i've missed writing immensely !!!

- how is everyone?  i miss you all, please don't forget to comment, vote and share!

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
10.2K 864 56
"Where the hell am I?!" He shrieked, stumbling over his feet like a newborn deer. He was a panicking mess, spinning around in circles to see the unfa...
1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
74K 2.3K 42
Preview: -Flashback- "Oppa!" I yelled as I skipped over to him happily but all I got was a cold glare. "What" he said coldly and I immediately sens...