Boyfriend Scenarios

By leadorablewalrus

❝ Finally, she's mine. You don't know how hard it is to hold back when I see other guys checking her out. Now... More

00 | meet the characters
01 | how you meet
02 | became friends
03 | his thoughts about you
04 | when you're upset pt.1
05 | when you're upset pt.2
06 | bonding
07 | cooking & falling
08 | that time of the month
09 | feeling insecure
10 | crush pt.1
11 | crush pt.2
12 | confess
13 | first date
14 | first kiss
his point of view pt.2
extra | past
extra | alone
extra | lesson
author's note
15 | you
16 | valentines day
extra | hugs & kisses
author's randomness
17 | he feels left out
18 | misunderstood
19 | something's not right
read at your own risk
20 | faults
Queen; Under Pressure!
21 | where do broken hearts go?
special | valentine's day
22 | Ricky: how to love again
23 | Isaac: hear me out
author's randomness pt. 2
24 | Orie: make it right
sneak peek :)

his point of view pt. 1

1.5K 38 14
By leadorablewalrus

Honestly, I'm making this chapter for fun, and it's a special chapter for the 400+ reads! Thank you guys for taking your time to read my story, I really appreciate it! (⌒▽⌒)

Author: So how do you feel? With (y/n) being your girl?

Ricky Accardo

(Y/n)? My girl? I'm glad she's mine. You don't know how hard it is to hold back when I see other guys checking her out. Do you know how it feels to have feelings for someone and she doesn't even know you like her? It is so damn hard. Though now, she is mine and I'm going to cherish her.

Isaac Mines

I'm glad she gave me a chance. I know she may not have any feelings for me right now, but I will try my best to show her how important she is in my life. I never thought that a troublesome person like her could be so important to me. That is why, I'll try my best to keep her happy even if it's annoying sometimes. I just want to see her smiling face everyday.

Orie Mitnik

I made a promise to her that I'll protect her, and I never go back on my word. I will do my best to make her smile and laugh. It doesn't matter if it will risk my life, to see and make her smile is more than worth it. I am glad that I can call her mine now, really glad.

Author: Well, I'm happy to hear that and thank you for taking your time to answer the question! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

Ricky: No prob.

Isaac: Whatever.

Orie: You're welcome, author-chan!

Author: Orie, I can say that you are my favourite in this chapter.

Ricky: Hey, what about me?

Isaac: I don't care, I'm out of here.

Author: *sigh* Well reader-san, I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible! I hope you enjoy reading these guys' point of view about you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 27.1K 31
In a world where you're defined by class can anything else exist? "At the age of 16, each male and female must attend the earliest 'Summoning'. From...
45K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
158K 10.7K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
11.1K 117 19
uhm. Yeah just some one shots I think of.(maybe) All these characters BELONG to the original creators of Classroom of the elite.