Alone with You || Jeon Jungko...

By nantokanarusa

A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
Jungkook POV Chapter

Special Chapter

2.3K 86 11
By nantokanarusa

"Hm.." I moaned as my body burns in fire, with Jungkook's head in between my legs, doing naughty things.

"Did you like that?" his head pops out peeking at me, with a satisfied smirk.

I roll my eyes and said, "Ah... just give it to me. Kookie-ah!" I groan in waiting.

"You're getting impatient these days." He chuckles as he positions himself between my legs.

I pull him down to me and kiss him like crazy as he puts it on me. Soon, we become one again.

-
-
-

Our days are basically like that. We graduated. We've been married for a year now and we're simply handling the basics within the company our families already has.

We go to work together, we go home together, we have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. We're basically together 24/7.

What a nice life, yeah, it is.

-
-
-

"(Y/N)-ah." He's sitting right next to me, we're at home on a beautiful Sunday.

I'm busy checking the stocks. We're gonna sell some at 3PM.

"What?" I replied not looking at him.

"When are you getting pregnant?"

I choke on myself hearing him. "What?!"

"I told you before I want to start early with the kids."

"I told you we still can't. We need to focus on the company first. Once we get the hang of it completely, we can work on that. Don't be such a kid. This is for them too."

"I want a kid. I'm not being one."

"Kookie-ah!" I whined at him. Everytime he's like this I just really want to give in to him, but just can't.

"Fine! Just finish that and we'll have lunch."

He walks out on me to the kitchen. I can see he's pretty annoyed. This is the most irritated he's been ever since he brought that up.

I just sigh. I don't want to unspoil him, but we're really busy now. Starting with the company has its share of stress. I don't want to bear a child with all the stress I have right now. It's not healthy for the little one.

-
-
-

"Kookie-ah..." I called on him. His back facing me.

We're about to sleep and he's still sulking about the kid thing.

"Kookie-ah.." I come over to his side, hugging him.

He doesn't respond, but I know he's still awake.

"Good night." I just said and kiss his neck then go back to my side.

I glance at his back one more time and sigh on it. Hope he's over it tomorrow.

-
-
-

I wake up with nausea and I run to the bath to vomit.

Jungkook is already awake and he checks on me when he sees me.

He caresses my back when he sees me vomiting, but there's nothing coming out.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

I catch my breath and answer him, "I don't know. I just feel sick. I don't know. It's different from my previous seizures."

"Should we consult a doctor?"

"No, I'm alright. I think I'm just tired. Maybe it's just because of stress."

"You want to sleep in today? I'll just tell mom and dad."

"Okay. Maybe I'll rest up a bit."

-
-
-

I stay at home. And I'm feeling fine. Wonder what that was earlier? Should I go to my doctor? Should I have myself checked?

I don't want Jungkook to worry so I decide to go by myself. I had no idea I'd find out something surprising.

-
-
-

When Jungkook arrives home, I'd already prepare dinner.

"I'm home!" he said.

"Kookie-ah," I walk over him and give him a kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I slept in all day."

"Good. I was worried about you."

"I'm okay. Let's have dinner?"

"Yeah, sure."

While sitting across each other having dinner, I start asking, "Kookie-ah, if we have a daughter, what would you name her?"

He gives me look, probably an inquisitive one then replied, "I'd let you name her. If it's a boy, I'd give him the name Taehyung."

"I see... well, we'd probably know the gender after a few months I guess," I said so casually catching the surprised look on his face.

"What did you say?" his eyes are bulging, he can't believe what I'm saying.

"We were always protected so I'm not sure how it came about. I'm two weeks pregnant." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Really? Like really?!" He gets up from his seat and hugs me tightly.

"Like really." I can't see his face but I can see his overjoyed expression by the sound of his voice. "Yes. You'll be a father soon."

"(Y/N)-ah!" he lets go, grabs my face and kisses me. He's too excited, he's totally happy about it.

I only smile widely at him. As much as he's happy, I'm overjoyed about it too.

He hugs me once again and we know, it's the start of the new phase in our lives.

-
-
-

3 years later

"Appa..." little Taehyung runs to his dad at the kitchen.

"What is it?" Jungkook is making some milk for him.

"Please hurry up." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook chuckles at him. He's not used to doing his drink.

"Tae-tae!" I called him from the living room.

"Eomma!" he runs to me, hugging me, "Why don't you make me milk? Appa's taking so long..."

I chuckle, "It's mom's turn to work right now, so bear with dad okay?"

"Ah..." he whined even more.

"Here's you milk, Tae-tae." Jungkook emerges from the kitchen with the bottle of milk. 

He gives it to Taehyung and lifts him up on his arm. Taehyung drinks the milk and eventually, easily falls asleep on him. Jungkook snickers seeing him fast asleep too fast.

He sits beside me, putting Taehyung on his lap, sleeping peacefully.

I look at them over my shoulder and smiles. The two most important boys in my life are sitting beside me.

"He sleeps too quickly everytime you carry him. I feel jealous." I told him.

"Ah, he's just too attached to you, he wants all of your time." He replied.

I snuggle close to him, caressing Taehyung's hair. "Our little one's growing up fast."

He kisses me on the forehead and circles his arm on my back. "Then let's make another one." He whispered to me.

"Yah!" I yelled silently at him, not to wake Taehyung up.

He only chuckles at me as I glare at him. I smile too before going back to my work.

"Let's wait two more years for that," I told him.

"Aye , aye." He just replied.

And so we wait for two more years to have another little one running around next to Taehyung.

Though it probably won't be the last.

-
-
-
-
-

The end. (official)

A/N:

Special chap for my special story!

Same day release of Fake Love MV!

Seeing Jungkook made publish this. 😉

- nantokanarusa 18.05.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 600 51
Y/n has amnesia. She wakes up with no memories, at all. A man is with her. Kim Taehyung. He calls himself her boyfriend. Is he, though? Will she get...
18.7K 649 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
1.1M 77.3K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...
155K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...