Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

This Isn't Pretend - Part Two

310 25 36
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

Allison looked at Prince in fear, standing there frozen...unsure as to what to say. And the fact her throat hurt from being choked, she would hope that Prince would see the marks and calm down and ask what happened but then she remembered, she works on a show where she gets covered in special effects make up all the time so he probably thinks it's make up...

Much to her surprise, Jared scoffs and speaks up.

"Whoa, just settle down a little here." Jared says.

Jared looks irritated, looking in Prince's direction.

Prince raises his eyebrows, looking at Jared.

"I beg your pardon? And I believe I wasn't talking to you." Prince says, in anger.

Prince turns his attention back to Allison.

"Sit, we need to talk." He demands.

Jensen pulls Jared to the couch, they both sit down. Allison sits in a different chair, Prince glares at the boys.

"Alone." He clears his throat.

Jensen smiles at Prince.

"Oh so you can scold her without letting her get a word in? We're not going anywhere, we promised her we would have her back so...scold away your highness." Jensen scoffs.

Prince chuckles amusingly laced with anger as he stares at Jared and Jensen, mainly Jensen.

"Oh I know what happened, instead of coming to rehearsals like she promised...she was clubbing with you two morons." Prince seethes.

Jensen clenches his jaw.

"Prince, no..." Allison goes to explain but Prince holds up his hand at her, cutting her off.

"I expected so much better from you, you know how excited I was about this performance, especially doing it with you...and you can't make it to a simple rehearsal? I'm so disappointed in you Allison." He says, staring her down.

Allison's eyes fill with tears, Prince scoffs.

"Oh so you're upset, huh? How do you think I felt at rehearsals yesterday afternoon? Looking at the door every two minutes waiting for you to walk through it? Checking with my guard interrupting my rehearsal to check if you called? Listening to Tony feed me lie after lie about you being busy and you'd call? All the while you were partying!" Prince yells.

Tears escape Allison's eyes, she looks down at the floor.

"Look at me!" Prince demands.

"Hey! That's enough!" Jensen yells, standing.

Prince looks at Jensen.

"Back off!" Prince yells.

Prince turns his attention back to Allison.

"What have you got to say?" Prince asks.

Allison finally stands, wiping her tears away.

"Fuck off, Nelson!" She yells.

Jared and Jensen stare at her stunned, Prince goes wide eyed.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"You heard me! You have been yelling at me since I walked through the door and not let me tell my side of the story. You saw one thing on the news, you didn't see what really happened, but it never occurred to you to ask. All you care about is yourself, not about how I'm feeling or what I've been through. Go fuck yourself!" Allison scolds.

Allison storms off upstairs to their bedroom, she turns her head back.

"Don't you dare follow me!" She yells.

Prince stares in a space for a moment before clenching his jaw and turning to face the boys.

"This is your fault." He breathes.

Jensen scoffs and chuckles.

"Are you serious? Did you not learn anything from her outburst? Here, maybe this will help you understand better." Jensen explains.

Jensen turns on the tv, the hostage situation finally made its way to its tv. Prince looks at the tv, he furrows his brows.

"What?" He asks.

"My point exactly, if you'd have just shut up for five minutes and let your Wife talk...you would have known this. And that mark around her neck is real...she really got choked. Just like Jared and I got beaten, for real. This isn't pretend, this isn't special effects from work. This is all real. Your Wife went through something traumatic and you scolded her for it." Jensen argues.

Prince stares at the screen of showing Allison at the back of an ambulance getting checked out. Jensen heads for the stairs, Prince shoots his head in his direction.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To make sure your Wife has no intentions of divorcing you." Jensen says.

Prince looks down at the floor.

Jensen walks up the stairs and finds Allison in the bedroom, crying. He sighs and walks up to her.

"Allison..." He says.

"I'm okay." She chokes up.

"No you're not, come here." Jensen sighs.

He pulls her into a hug, Allison buries her head into his chest and lets it all out.

"Prince is an idiot for reacting the way he did, but he's discovered the hostage situation on the news now, he's instantly regretting everything he said." Jensen reveals

"Good." Allison scoffs.

Jensen chuckles.

"You're not gonna forgive so easily for this are you?" He asks.

Allison lifts her head.

"Why should I? If the situation was reversed and I acted that way towards him...he'd be out that door so quickly and not come back. He had no problem doing that several years ago..." Allison explains.

Jensen furrows his brows.

"He's lucky I'm still here." Allison mumbles.

Jensen knits his brows together then looks at her.

"That means you want to work this out and not lose him, so I hope you're not going to torture him about this." He says.

Allison raises an eyebrow.

"I thought you were just calling him an idiot just then?" She says.

"Oh I was, but I wasn't gunning for the marriage to end." He says.

Allison sighs, walking over to the window, staring out the window.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do." She admits.

"There's only one thing you can do." Jensen says.

"Talk things through..." She admits.

"And..." He says.

She turns her head to look at him.

"Boys night out if I need a break." She smiles.

Jensen chuckles.

"That's my girl." He says.

There's a knock on the door, Jensen walks out and Jared walks in. He smiles at Allison before pulling her into a hug.

"Your hugs are like bear hugs, you're so tall." Allison giggles.

"I know, you're so short compared to me." Jared laughs.

Allison pulls away and slaps his arm.

"The only shorty here is that purple thing downstairs." She scoffs.

"Speaking of the purple thing, I spoke to him, told him the full story of what happened. Allison, he feels incredibly guilty." Jared says.

"Good, now he can feel as horrible as I felt. He can't get away with yelling at me like that then automatically get forgiven." Allison says.

Jared sighs.

"To be fair, he only saw us being at the club, he had no idea about what happened at the mall. We lost track of time at the hotel and didn't get the chance to call him either." Jared explains.

"Still, he should have asked me what happened instead of believing everything he saw on the media...he knows better than to believe the media. If I believed something I saw of him on the media he would completely flip out on me. So why should I just up and forgive just like that?" Allison asks snapping her fingers.

Jared sighs as he shrugs his shoulders, Jensen comes back in.

"Hey man, we gotta head." He says.

Jared nods, the both of the boys walk up to Allison and hug her. She smiles as she hugs them both back.

"Thank you both for being here, and for a fun night...despite the way it ended." She says.

"Anytime." Jared smiles.

"I know we say this on the show but this heavily applies here...Family don't end in blood." Jensen looks at Allison and smiles.

Allison grins.

Allison walks the boys to the car outside.

"We'll see you Monday, bright and early. Don't be late Nelson, or else." Jared warns.

"Or what? Padalecki?" Allison glares at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Jared smirks.

"Yeah we are planning the 200th episode, it's gonna be epic." Jensen says while doing a little dance with Jared.

"You two are freaks, get out of here." Allison laughs.

"But why? Don't you like our dancing?" Jared gasps.

"Yeah?" Jensen asks as he starts doing the Moonwalk.

"That's it, I'm calling the cops." Allison says while pointing at Jensen.

Jared throws his head back and starts laughing.

The boys get into the car and leave.

Allison walks back inside and walks back up into the bedroom. Moments later Prince walks in, sitting on the bed beside her.

"Allison...I'm so sorry." He whispers.

Allison just sits there, staring at the ceiling. Prince sighs, he takes her hands into his.

"Baby, please, look at me?" He asks.

Allison looks at him.

"Oh so you're asking now? Not demanding?" She asks.

Prince looks down at his feet.

"Allison please don't." He says.

"No, you tore me a new one without asking me what happened...that's not okay. You believed the media over me. The fucking media!" She scolds.

Prince looks up at her.

"What was I supposed to do? You were MIA." He asks.

"I apologise, I was getting choked by a complete psycho in the mall, I just won't do that next time." She says sarcastically.

Prince rubs his temples.

"Do you wanna know what I was thinking about the whole time I was gone?" She asks him while staring at him.

Prince looks into her eyes.

"What?" He asks.

"You, I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time. Even at the club, and at the mall. I was terrified but I sucked it up...grabbed a sword I found in a store and felt determined to come back home to you." She explained.

Prince raises his eyebrows.

"You...had a sword?" He asks.

Allison glares at him.

"From all that...you got me having a sword?" She asks.

Prince shakes his head.

"No I heard all of it. I'm just shocked at your choice of weapon...did you use it?" He asked.

Allison rolls her eyes.

"No, he knocked it out of my hands then started choking me." She says.

Prince leans in closer, looking at the hand mark around her neck. His heart sinks looking at it and imagining the scene, he leans in and places soft kisses on her neck. Allison lets out a sigh in relief, she runs her fingers in his hair.

Prince lifts his head.

"I truly am sorry for how I acted, I was feeling a million things. I was angry, scared, confused...but it's still no excuse to yell at you like that." He says softly.

Allison just looks at him.

"You're going to make this really hard aren't you?" Prince asks.

"Well you weren't exactly very nice, so why should I be nice back?" She asks.

Prince nods.

"Fair." He says.

He looks away, wiping away a sneaky tear. Allison rolls her eyes, pulling him into a hug.

"I forgive you, but don't expect me to go back to being nice straight away. You were an asshole." She says.

Prince smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Okay." He says.

She pushes him away.

"And I'm sorry you felt the way you did, you feeling that way goes to show you are an amazing Husband." She says.

Prince smiles.

"Thank you." He says.

"I know it can be hard." She says.

Prince sighs.

"Allison don't." He says.

"To be trapped in a midget body like that." She comments.

He shakes his head and chuckles.

"And there She is." He mumbles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 0 9
{πŽππ†πŽπˆππ†} Two students that were paired up together for tutoring. She fell first, but he fell harder. She left first, but he made sure she'd b...
3.4K 196 16
Michelle,his assistant just out of a bad relationship, helps her see herself for who she really is and is worthy of love.πŸ”ž
4.6K 356 28
Prince meets 2 girl s and changes their life. Things change and they go their separate ways. Until they meet again by chance 15 years later.
66.1K 455 97
mostly GraysonπŸ’› i take requests!✨🀍 there's a book 2!🌺