Hold Me While My World Falls

Galing kay Lesbihonest16

Dean's a maintenance man, Sam's a nurse. Dean just bought a new house and Sam has two little girls. This is t... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Nineteen

129 14 0
Galing kay Lesbihonest16

Sam was already at the Men of Letters table by the time Dean and Castiel made it there with plates of bacon and pancakes. "Mornin', guys." Sam smiled.

Dean grinned at him. "Heya, Sammy!" He set his plate down and clapped him on the shoulder, shaking his little brother's body back and forth. Sam swatted at him, laughing.

"Get off me, you jerk!"

Dean grinned. "So what's up?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at the laptop his little brother faced.

Sam cleared his throat. "There's a case, actually."

Dean looked down through his lashes then back up. He looked at Castiel. "Think you're ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Castiel replied uneasily.

"You don't need to come with us." Dean told him firmly.

Castiel shook his head. "No, I need to learn how to hunt."

Dean nodded, glancing away. He looked back into Castiel's eyes. "If you get into trouble, call for me." He commanded.

Castiel smiled. "Of course, Dean. What are we hunting, anyway?"

"I think it's a ghost." Sam put in, staring at the computer screen in concentration.

"Sounds easy enough. I'm gonna go get a shower." Castiel said.

Dean perked up. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get some clothe-"

"Dean, I know you're going to shower with your boyfriend." Sam said without interest as he read up on the case.

Leaving Sam to his work, Dean headed back to his room.

"Cas? Did you get lost again?" He asked, finding him in the hall across from his room.

Castiel sighed heavily. "Yes."

Dean chuckled. "Well, you were pretty close. Come on, I'll walk with you." He made his way to the bathroom with Castiel, his right hand on the small of his back.

Dean turned the handle to start the shower. "Give me a sec." He said before walking out of the bathroom.

Castiel began undressing, slipping his shirt over his head. Dean opened the door a moment later with two towels.

He smirked. "Did you start the party without me?" He asked as he put the towels down on the toilet seat. He took his shirt off and let the sweatpants he'd put on for breakfast fall to the ground.

Castiel chuckled. "Not just yet." He glanced at the towels. "No washcloths?"

"Nope." Dean grinned devilishly. He pulled back the shower curtain and hopped into the tub. "Come here." He growled as Castiel stood naked outside the shower.

Castiel laughed softly, letting Dean pull him in against his chest. "Hi." He whispered up to him.

Dean smiled. "Hey, Cas." He replied in a loving tone. He pulled Castiel's into a loop around his neck. "You look so sexy. Your hair," he murmured, running a wet hand through Castiel's black, drop-dazzled hair, "was made for sex." He changed position to run his fingers up to his bicep. "You're strong from running and lifting weights." He added, "that'll come in handy for hunts." He continued adoring Castiel, sliding his hands down his back, pulling him closer against him. His right pinky brushed against the top of his ass.

Castiel's breath hitched slightly, and he looked up at Dean. "Your ass is so soft and supple." He felt Dean breathe into his ear. Castiel shuddered.

"What's your favorite thing about it?" He asked boldly. Dean's lips laced over his neck.

"The fact that my pounding into it can make you say such delicious things." Dean hummed.

Castiel bit his lip hard enough to reasonably question if he'd made it bleed. Dean pulled back to look at him, tipping his chin with his index finger. "Don't bite your lip." He smirked. "You'll hurt yourself."

Castiel glared at him. "What am I supposed to do when you keep trying to arouse me?"

"So it is working." Dean grinned. "I thought maybe you had a gun in your pocket." He teased. He brought Castiel to sit with him on the shower floor. He grabbed the shower head so he could maneuver it from his new position. Gently, Dean sprayed his partner with the warm water. "Sometimes I take really hot showers. It helps me think clearly, usually. There are times I can't tell what is and isn't real, Cas." He told him, looking down.

Castiel turned his face around and kissed his lips. "I'm real. Right now, I'm showering with you, my boyfriend, and I love you." He smiled.

Dean kissed him and looked into his eyes. "I love you too, Cas." He responded brightly. He took the shampoo from the shower ledge and squirted some into his hands. He rubbed them together and began massaging Castiel's scalp.

"Mm..." Castiel hummed, leaning back onto Dean.

Dean grinned in satisfaction. "You're so cute." He said as he worked lathered fingers through his boyfriend's thick dark locks.

"I try." Castiel smiled with his eyes closed in calmness.

When he was done washing Castiel's hair, Dean leaned Castiel's head back on his chest so he wouldn't get shampoo in his eyes. Then he grabbed the shower head and let the water pour over the soapy mess. "That feel good?"

Castiel buzzed. "Very." As the shampoo washed out of his hair, he continued. "Would you like me to do this to you?" He asked, cracking an eye open.

"Nope." Dean shook his head. "I thought today I'd just do this for you. I can wash myself up in a sec, right now I'm focusing on my bumblebee."

Castiel grinned. "Alright."

Once the shampoo was out of Castiel's hair, Dean took his new Tahitian Breeze body wash from the corner, where he'd placed it after sneaking it into the bathroom along with the towels.

"Is that my new body wash?" Castiel asked, his eyes lighting up.

Dean couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah. Sit back." He instructed as he poured some in his hands. Lathering them up, he placed them on Castiel's shoulders, massaging them gently before sliding over his back and coming back up to wash his arms.

"So good..." Castiel moaned.

Dean slid his hands back down his back and started washing his stomach, almost hugging him from behind. He moved them across his chest in little circles. After that, he only had Castiel's legs left to do.

"Cas, stand up." He breathed against his ear.

Castiel stood up slowly, and Dean carefully ran his hands over his legs, avoiding his groin.

"Turn around." He commanded while he stood up as well.

Castiel did as he was asked, and Dean cupped his face with soapy hands as he drew him into a kiss. His eyes darkened as he let his lips move down his jaw to his neck to his chest. From there, he kissed down the middle of his stomach and looked up to Castiel. Castiel nodded vigorously, and he set to work on the little problem his sensual hands had given Castiel.

After their shower together, the two men sat in the Impala, waiting for Sam to get his ass there.

"You'd think he'd have gotten in before us." Dean made a face, shaking his head.

Castiel looked over to his partner. "What's your favorite color?"

"We're doing that now? Can't we just sit here in silence?" Dean asked.

"Yes, and no." Castiel answered. "Mine's green."

Dean sighed. "Blue."

"Like the sky?"

With a little smile, "no."

Castiel frowned.

Dean filled in the blanks. "Like the ocean, filled with uncertainty. The shade of blue you can melt into, like good sex." He grinned. "Blue, Cas, like your eyes."

Castiel smiled brightly. "You sap." He chuckled, reaching for Dean's chin. "I love you, Winchester."

"I love you too, bumblebee." Dean responded, kissing Castiel's lips.

"What's your favorite animal?" Castiel wondered while he could still feel Dean's minty breath on his face.

Dean rolled his eyes half heartedly. "Dork." He relented. "It's a cheetah."

"What could Sam possibly be doing?" Castiel growled. "I'm running out of questions."

Dean thought for a moment. "Let's get personal."

Castiel purses his lips, then gasped. "Tell me a good childhood memory!" He looked at Dean enthusiastically.

"Uh..." Dean tried to think of a time he was happy when he was a kid. With a soft smile, he remembered one of his favorites. "Teaching Sammy to read." He replied in a gentle tone. "I had to raise the kid quite a bit, and one of the best things was seeing him get so excited about books."

Castiel felt his heart leap. "How did you start teaching him?"

"When he went to bed and our dad wasn't there, I would lay next to him and read bedtime stories. I guess it was kind of like an escape for us, a world where there were always happy endings." He broke off. Quickly picking up again, he continued. "Anyway, I'd read to him, everything from Doctor Seuss to Sleeping Beauty."

As his partner talked, Castiel tried to picture Dean reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. It was nearly impossible. Envisioning him as a kid was hard enough.

"I'd do these voices for him, everybody had their own tone. He loved it." Dean broke off again, smiling a lot. "After a while," he said, his tone growing more serious. "He grew up. He started asking for me to read to him less and less. I loved reading to him. You know, I complain about having to raise him. I mean, yeah, it was complete bullshit, but... I was there. When he started walking, you know who he walked to first?"

Castiel shook his head. Dean stared at him with blazing green eyes.

"He walked to me. Dad wasn't even gone. He was there for once, and Sammy walked to me anyway. I made him macaroni and cheese. Hell, I even got arrested for his ass on more than one occasion!"

At Castiel's surprised expression, Dean decided he should explain.

"He wanted a peanut butter banana sandwich, and we didn't have any money left. Dad had been gone two weeks longer than he'd said he would be. With no money and a hungry kid brother, I couldn't think of a good solution. So I walked six blocks to the store and started stuffing bread and peanut butter up my shirt."

"I'm gonna guess you got caught?" Castiel raised an eyebrow.

Dean laughed curtly. "Yeah. The cashier caught me before I was even halfway to the door. Of course, I ran. But, despite my training, the guy was closer to the door and he blocked my path. I wouldn't tell him shit, I didn't wanna be weak and seem like a little kid, so he called the cops. I got sent to a boys' home for the rest of the time my dad was gone. I called Sammy to make sure he knew where I was and to make sure he would be alright while I was gone, and then I was on my way to Sonny's Home for Boys."

The wistful smile Dean had started showing intrigued Castiel. "Did you like it there?"

"Cas, that was where I had my first crush on another guy." He grinned.

"Oh!" Castiel smiled brightly.

"Yep, Benny was awesome. He made the place a lot better than it could've been."

Castiel nodded. With nothing more to say, he resolved to watching Dean. He enjoyed the sharp line of his jaw, those long dark lashes, the light dusting of his freckles... he smiled to himself. "I love you." He told Dean freely.

Dean's mouth curled into a smile. He turned to look at Castiel. "I love you too, Cas." He picked his chin up and brought him in for a kiss.

Sam suddenly came tramping out of the bunker stairwell. Dean and Castiel watched with bemusement as he ducked into the backseat.

"Where to, Sammy?" Dean called back.

Sam sat forward. "New York."

Dean nodded, and once again, they were off to a new adventure.

Castiel wondered if he'd ever get sick of all the moving, but he couldn't seem to be bothered by it. After all, he had Dean to show him all these new places with.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

714 103 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, cas is back at his parent's house for a wedding, and despite his best attempts to move on, seeing his childhood best friend dean for...
409K 12.4K 57
Castiel Novak would have never thought that he would end up being with Dean Winchester, the guy he's been obsessing over since middle school but his...
31.5K 1.4K 22
Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak begin their Senior year by noticing each other. Nothing changes but the voice nagging them to talk to one another...
96.8K 4.4K 22
(Teenage Foster Home AU) Dean Winchester. The boy with a traumatic past. Castiel Novak. The boy who has it all. Two boys who couldn't be any more di...