Alone with You || Jeon Jungko...

By nantokanarusa

A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-11-
-12-
Special Chapter
Jungkook POV Chapter

-10-

2.5K 79 1
By nantokanarusa

Jungkook greets me with a sexy smile early in the morning.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-ah." I heard him say.

I open my eyes, with the shining ray of light smiling down on me. I'm laying on our bed with the blanket wrapped around my body. He's still laying beside me on his side, topless. Oh, did I say I'm still naked? Yeah, I am.

After that time on the couch, he brought me up to this bed and started feeling me again. I couldn't resist. Especially when it felt so good being loved by him.

"Ah..." I grunt and turn to my side, away from him. I feel sore all over. He was unstoppable last night. He didn't stop till he had enough.

He moves over and wraps his strong arm around my waist kissing my shoulder.

"Come on, if you don't get up, I will do another round." His evil smirk showing.

"What?!" I shrieked and instantly sit up the bed, even if my eyes are half-open. "Oh come on, Jeon Jungkook!"

"What? I always feel horny for you, don't forget you're my wife. Come on, let's wash up and prepare breakfast."

He tugs at me but I don't oblige. So he comes over me instead and carries me over his shoulders. He knew I'm still naked so he doesn't forget to wrap the blanket around me. He's already in his boxers when he walks us to the bath.

"Put me down Jungkook!.." I whined at him.

But since we shower together, in the end, he still gets his way with me. I can't even stop him from doing me again.

So we start the morning cozily just like that.

-
-
-

A lot of things have changed since our first night and day.

Our relationship as husband and wife is starting to be believable. I also start listening to what he tells me, like putting my hair off my face and not looking down everytime. I went to a salon a few days back and I styled my hair as to not cover my face all the time. He will always kiss me wherever everytime I look down so I always look out for myself. I don't want him embarrassing himself with me all the time.

The things he said during that night still bothers me. But he hasn't spoken a single thing about it since then so I kept my silence.

He's treating me nicely. He's always covering for me. I at least have to pay him back with the same amount of attention. I don't think it will do me any good if I ask too much.

-
-
-

Before I enter class in the afternoon, a classmate approaches me by the corridors.

"Hi there," he said.

I look around and find no one, he's talking to me? This person has always been top of class. I wonder what he wants from me.

"Ah, hello there." I shyly replied.

"(Y/N)-ssi isn't it?"

"Ye.."

"I don't know if you know me but we take a couple of classes together."

I know, I know every face in every class I take. "Yeah, I find you familiar."

"That's a good thing. By the way, let me introduce myself. I'm-"

"Get away from my wife." Suddenly there's Jungkook beside me.

He grabs me by the arm and pulls me behind him. "You can introduce yourself to someone else."

The guy stands there quite shocked. Jungkook is looking fiercely at him with a death glare so he can only back away from the two of us.

Wait, did he just say I'm his wife? He did!! I'm so fucked up!

"Why did you do that? Do you keep telling people I'm your-"

"Why are you talking to that guy? I thought you had no friends?"

"What?" I grimace at him. He looks so mad, he's gritting his teeth. "Why are you so mad? He was just making introductions."

"No guy can be friendly with you but me." He looks down straight at me with those intimidating eyes but no, I'm not gonna be intimidated.

"You're so over it." I pass by him rolling my eyes but he pulls me back to him by the arm.

"You're my wife, so obey me."

I'm getting irritated by his dominance that I snicker a bit, "I'm your wife. Yes, I'm that. But does that really make you my husband? I'm not your toy. Now excuse me, I have a class to attend."

I force myself away from him and walk to my class.

I'm fuming. He's so unfair. How do I know he's not having affairs behind me? We're living in a different world. His shines so brightly all the time while mine only has 12 hours a day of sunlight.

It's the first time in a long time that I make some friends, what's so wrong with that?

I sigh and just forget it. He can't ask me for anything later. I'm so mad at him.

-
-
-

"(Y/N)-ah!" another shining being sits beside me in class.

I only smile at her, she has only talked to me a couple of times. She was the one who came over me during that acquiantance party. I wonder what she wants this time?

"Hey, would you mind? I just want to ask you some questions," she said, flaunting her pretty face at me.

"Sure," I timidly responded.

"You know, I heard you were close to Jeon Jungkook?"

It makes me stiff for a second. I look at her and she has this embarrassed look on her face. But it's written all over her face, she wants to know about him cuz she likes him. It's too obvious and I'm not that stupid.

I think about it. Maybe it's a good idea. To let that pervert meet a woman as dazzling as her. Maybe he'll change his mind about me. Maybe he'll finally divorce me and let me live my life as free as before.

I make up my mind instantly, I'll let him meet her. She probably has lots of pheromones to seduce him.

I smile at her and said, "Yeah. We live together."

"Y-you live together?" she's a little surprised about it.

"No, I mean, yeah, we live together. We're cousins."

She suddenly lets off a big sigh of relief, "Oh... You scared me. I thought it was different. It'd be so embarrassing to ask if it was not like that."

"No, I don't mind. It's okay."

"Well, I just want to ask a favor if it's okay with you."

"What is it?"

"Well, can you introduce me to him?"

I smile. If this works, I can finally break free from him.

How I wish.

-
-
-
-
-

To be continued....

- nantokanarusa 03.02.18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
18.7K 649 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
10K 454 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
1M 28.6K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...