Batmom & Batfamily Imagines [...

By problematicwoman-

Various of one-shots involving the Batfamily. Yep, I'm back with a book 2! I hope this can be better than the... More

our little family || Dick Grayson
romeo and juliet || Damian Wayne
Batboys Headcanons
changes || Batfamily
out of character || Jason Todd
identity || Jason Todd
santa || Tim Drake
identity || Jason Todd (Alternative Ending)
dance off || Damian Wayne
what mothers do || Damian Wayne
two-faced || Tim Drake
possession || Tim Drake
false suspicion || Jason Todd
- happy new year -
beauty || Bruce Wayne
housewife || Dick Grayson
nightmare || Damian Wayne
we will always be one || Tim Drake
healing voice || Batfamily
Damian's little secret || Damian Wayne
punishment || Jason Todd [NSFW]
rendezvous || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
baby talk || Batboys
waking him up || Jason Todd
dirty mouth || Tim Drake [NSFW]
cuddles || Bruce Wayne
hot mama || Batboys
Fifty shades of Tim || Tim Drake [NSFW]
crushing || Dick Grayson
withering flower || Damian Wayne
heartless || Damian Wayne
*ENDINGS*
(more than) good enough || Jason Todd
strong little bird || Batmom & Dick
hot wife || Bruce Wayne
sweet || Dick Grayson
what they do when you're cold [HC]
his || Jason Todd
telling them that you're dating someone [HC]
gay batboys [HC]
falling for the enemy || Damian Wayne [NSFW]
pay attention to me || Bruce Wayne [NSFW]
NOTE*
pillar || Dick Grayson
when Batmom gets mad [HC]
comfort || Damian Wayne
never be the same || Batfamily
-requests: closed-
what you deserve || Jason Todd
welcome to the family || Damian Wayne
number one fan || Tim Drake
sacrifice || Jason Todd
do you know? || Dick Grayson
the perfect one || Jason Todd [NSFW]
let me take the lead || Dick Grayson [NSFW]
update
moving on || Tim Drake
oblivious || Damian Wayne
little sister || Damian Wayne
a little reminder || Jason Todd
so
still alive || Jason Todd
no label || Bruce Wayne
away || Damian Wayne
memories || Dick Grayson [NSFW-ish]
go to bed || Damian Wayne
tension || Jason Todd [ mild NSFW ]
funfunfun! (reqs open read below)
slice of sanity || Tim Drake
plushies | Jason T.
Comfort in a company | Dick G.
Videos | Batmom
Little things | Damian W
Bickering | Tim D
Feelings | Bruce W
sleeping arrangements | Batmom

I can do it || Bruce Wayne

15.2K 272 61
By problematicwoman-

Requested by: ksenia_shev

Note: wow, finally a Bruce, and yes, it takes me THAT long to finish a request now. Remember when I used to update daily? I miss updating daily! DX

I'm not sure if you want the reader as Batmom or not, so, I made her as his friend!!

Warning(s): N/A

::

"You should rest, (Y/N)," Bruce's gruff voice cut through your loud panting.

You were bending down, hands planted on your knees as you tried to catch your breath. Droplets of sweat falling down your chin, some even slipped between your lips and you could taste the saltiness of your hard work and exhaustion.

Bruce, on the other hand, was still standing straight. His sharp gaze was boring on you, barely breaking a sweat, he had been training you from the evening. Now, it was almost his time to patrol.

"I still can do it," you protested, your muscles were protesting as you straighten your posture. Surely, you would be super sore in the morning and would wake up late, but since you didn't have any work you could relax a bit. "Again."

Bruce shook his head. "No," he sternly said, "I have to go and you have to rest."

"I'm still not satisfied! I couldn't even touch you, what the hell!" You whined, wiping the sweat from your forehead with the back of your hand before it could get into your eye.

"(Y/N)," Bruce tried again. You were just as stubborn as his sons and as determined too. He shouldn't have accepted your request when you asked him if he could teach you a little bit of self-defense.

Your place was robbed a few weeks ago, thankfully, nothing important was stolen. Even so, you still wanted to learn at least how to protect yourself, plus, your work shift always ended at night.

Bruce had taught you the basic after days and hours of training, he had seen your improvements, you were a fast learner so he had no problem with teaching you. But you weren't content with your result, you wanted to punch him at least once. Just once.

"Bruce," you mocked with a roll of your eyes, placing your fists on your hips. "I still can do it."

"No," he placed a hand on your back, pushing you towards the stairs causing you to stumble on your feet, trying to turn around but Bruce gripped your shoulder, keeping you moving forward.

"Bruce!"

"We'll continue tomorrow."

You stared up at him, flashing him the cutest pout you could muster, hands clasped under your chin. "Please?"

"No."

The pout dropped into a deep frown as you clicked your tongue in irritation, "fine, but I'm staying the night."

"Do what you want," he sighed," just don't sleep in my room."

You slept in his room.

The next morning, you didn't stop bugging Bruce, you were aware how childish you acted but you just couldn't help it. You wanted to be better, stronger.

Bruce wasn't the only one who was (slightly) annoyed by your constant bugging, Damian told you to shut up. You and Damian were pretty close since your hobby was to bug him also. The poor boy regretted warning you because this time, you didn't stop asking him to teach you.

The difference was, Damian was easier to coax. You boast and coo about how amazing his fighting skill was, even went as far as telling him that he was better than his brothers just to appease him. It wasn't like he's not amazing in the first place, then again, each boy had their own certain abilities and skills.

Damian was beaming with pride and agreed to teach you after scoffing out, "you should be glad I agree to teach a peasant like you."

That was rude yet you couldn't help but grin proudly that he caught the bait.

The boy didn't even hold back, he probably forgot that you couldn't fight like a vigilante, you were just a citizen, who just happened to know and work for Batman, for heaven's sake. You were sure you had bruises on your body.

Damian landed quite a punch on a part of your body, maybe even renewing a bruise you got from training with Bruce. You couldn't tell since it stung pretty bad.

You learned a few tricks, it was a tad easier to fight Damian when he was blinded by his anger. He got stronger for sure but most of his aims missed and you could return the punches he gave you. At this point, this could be called sparring instead of training.

"You're improving," Bruce's voice echoed throughout the cave causing both you and Damian froze in the middle of the spar to turn your heads towards the man.

"Thanks to you," you grinned, droplets of sweat running down your face. Damian was still distracted, his guard dropped. Taking it as a chance you flicked his forehead with a smug grin on your face. "Ha, I win."

In return, you were answered with a death-glare that didn't affect you as much and it only makes you grin wider. He scoffed as he made a beeline for the stairs, probably going to sulk because you cheated, muttering, "it wasn't a competition," under his breath.

You stretched your arms up, feeling the soreness from yesterday intensifies but you paid no mind.

"Will you still able to continue?" Bruce inquired, with a few steps of his long legs he was in front of you.

"Duh," you rolled your eyes, the grin was still on your face but this time it flashed your confidence and determination.

You've improved alright, you received a little less hit from him and you've almost landed your fist on his face or chest. It was just breadth away but he would always dodge it. He gave you a few tips, be patient and look for a momentum, search for a weak point, and many more.

You grumbled under your breath, hours had passed and you still hadn't get your goal. You were on the brink of giving up, your body swayed as you tried to stand properly, heavy breaths left your mouth.

"Let's rest."

"No," you huffed, "I wanna try again."

Bruce couldn't object, not when he saw your glare that you subconsciously put on your face. It almost made him thought about offering you to be the Batgirl. If you didn't want to, he would think of a cool Vigilante name for you.

You swung a leg up and Bruce caught it easily with a hand, easier than before, you were weakening. Your muscles were screaming at you to stop, you didn't. You kept on going for another hour or so until your sore legs couldn't keep you balanced and you fell forward.

Bruce, thanks to his reflex, caught you before your face could kiss the ground. He felt you shift in his arms. He sighed, "don't push yourself too hard."

You tiredly laughed, "I did it."

He raised an eyebrow and you tilt your head to the side so he could see your fist resting against his abdomen after landing a weak punch. He chuckled softly as a response.

"Yeah."

::

I can't write a fighting scene;-;) that's why I didn't write any badass fighting thingy...
I suckkkkkk.

I tried to make the gender undescribed instead of using 'he/she/them', I hope I did a good job at that! XD

I hope this is what you wanted!
Now, I need to cool my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
592K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
851K 39.7K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one