Mr. And Mrs. Blossom|✔️|

By _sarahaxox

Sonia Richardson is a 23 year old, who works at a elementary school as a teacher. Sonias parents tell her a j... More

Aunthors Note/Characters
Chapter 1: The beginning
Bombshell
Chapter 2: Exchanging the Rings
Married
Mornings With Him
Chapter 3: Honeymoon disaster
Awakening
Chapter 4: Falling For Him
Hungry For each other
Complicated
Chapter 5: Christmas Eve
Bad News
Poison Ivy
Chapter 6: Tied To Him
Unbarable
Oh baby!
Chapter 7: Family Dinner
Wedding Bells
Car Ride
Chapter 8: Twins
Reunited
Here to Stay
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Open book
Family
Chapter 9: Promises
Gender Reveal
Kicking in Greece
Chapter 10: Stronger Bond
Mine
Chapter 11: Lost And Found
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: Devil Has Returned
Unleash The Beast
Snakes in Cages
Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck
Chapter 14: Anniversary
Forgiving Him
Chapter 15: False Alarm
Baby Shower
Chapter 16: Labour
L & E
Chapter 17: Motherhood
Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: Weaknesses
Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: New Doors
Another Day
Chapter 20: Welcome Home Darling
Gowns and Crowns
Devil Has A Team
Chapter 21: She's Evil
Marked
Chapter 22: The Crazy Plan
I Spy
Chapter 23: Another World
Far Away From Me
Chapter 24: Our Memories
Our story
Epliogue: Our Ending

Home Sweet Home

9.1K 277 8
By _sarahaxox

-unedited-

Samuels POV

Three weeks had passed by without Sonia by my side and it is the worst. The distance between us will end soon. Today we are finally catching Greg and his team. We have kept an eye on him for the past two weeks and have collected a lot of information on his illegal act of smuggling American bills across the country.

I knew he had some kind of hand in Franks business and I finally have evidence to put the bastard in prison. For life. He has been ruining lives since the beginning and now he wants to ruin mine. He's underestimated me. Fool thought he could overcome me, I've been in the force for years, top of my league. No one can over beat me. I like a little dare. He was a dare that's about to go down. This was a lot easier before I married Sonia. Before I was a soulless person wanting to face danger in the eye. Now I have a loving wife and soon to be family whom I have to think about before myself. Not that I'm complaining. I'm thankful I have Sonia in my life.

Sonia has been calling me every day making up excuses to see me and I don't blame here. Being away from her was harder then I thought. I'm guessing she finds this sneaking around fun. She's a crazy human being, She's my crazy. Her pregnancy hormones have gone crazy in these few months. Makes me want her even more than I already do. I don't know what I'd do without her feisty ass.

My phone rang, her beautiful name spread across the screen and picked up. "Good morning love, how's my sexy wife today?"

"Good morning. Exhausting, these babies of yours aren't letting me sleep at all." I can picture her pouting.

"They're fighters, they take after me" I chuckle.

"Not funny Sam." She huffs.

"I have good news, by tonight we will be together. No more hiding. My team and I are going to take down Greg today, he's going to jail for good." I say through the phone.

"I don't believe this! Are you serious?! My bags been packed since the beginning of this week, I knew you would've solved this case soon." She chirps.

"I couldn't have done it without your help my love, I'll see you soon."

Sonia's POV

After my conversation with Sam earlier. My day has gone well, finally Sam and I will reunite. Today was my last day at Norah's, so she decided to go out for lunch. Jackson was off work as well she thought it was a perfect way to end my visit. There was a upside staying with Norah and Jackson, I hadn't hung out with the two a long time. Passed Four weeks went well because of them.

Norah had gone with me to visit Dr. Rose last week for my last check up. Dr.Rose had checked up everything and said the babies are healthy. She also gave my a cream to help with my swollen ankles. They're better now but before they looked horrible. Can't believe I'm already 6 months along. Three more months and my babies will be in my arms. Being inside me is not so much fun.

I got ready earlier and waited for the love birds to finally come down. I wore a pink short sleeve off the shoulder top and long gray skirt that stopped below my ankles. My hair was tied up in a bun. Finished the look with gray flats. Never wearing heels again during my pregnancy.

Couple minutes passed by, Norah and Jack came downstairs and we all walked out to Jacks car. I made my way in the back seat. Jackson's car is a 2018 white SUV Range Rover a lot like Sam's but he is in black so you could imagine how hard it was it get in, because of how high the car was. I sat in the back, Norah and Jackson got in the front seats.

"You okay?" Jack asks.

"Yeah, I think." I breath like I've run a marathon.

Norah chuckles "I would've helped you, babe."

"It's okay," I say rubbing my belly out of breath.

Jack started the car and drove towards the diner.

"Is Samuel coming to pick you up tonight, I can drive you if he's not?" Jack says looking at me through the front mirror.

"No its fine, Sam asked someone to drop off my car later on. Thank you though." I smile.

"We are going to miss having your annoying ass around." Jack laughs.

"I will miss you guys too! I would get up to hug you guys but I don't think that's a good idea." Norah laughs.

**

We had finally reached the diner and took our seats. We each ordered what we wanted. Shortly our food had arrived and we began to eat.

"Sonia, are you planning on taking your one year anniversary?" Norah asks taking a bite out of her hash brown.

"Its two weeks away though, I haven't talked about it with Sam yet," I say taking a bite out of my waffle.

Its been a whole year of Sam and I's marriage. I can't believe this, A whole year of being Mrs. Blossom. A whole year of excitement, falling in love and making a family.

"Well if you guys decide on having a big party, you know who to come for help." I nod

**

After our lunch, we went back to the house and I gathered my bags. Sam had already asked someone to bring the car when we got here the car was already parked outside thankfully. Jack had loaded my bags into the car and I was set to go.

"When you reach text me letting me know you're safe." I hug Norah.

"Don't worry, I will mother." I laugh.

"Hope to see you soon," Jack says hugging me.

"Me too," I say pulling back then getting inside my car.

I turn the engine on and wave Jack and Norah goodbye. I drive to my house. I was waiting so long to do this. I've missed the mansion.

Couple minutes later I reached the house leaving my bags in the car, I walked out and into the house. That familiar scent reminded me of home, hit my nostrils and calmed my nerves. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I threw myself on the bed, god I missed this feeling. I laid there looking up at the ceiling for a couple minutes.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, I knew it was Sam. Plus I was too relaxed to get up so stayed laying there. He texted me about 10 minutes ago saying he will be home soon. The door flung open and Samuel runs in front of me, then he crawled on top of me so we are face to face.

"We did it! He is gone for good!" He kisses me everywhere and I giggle.

"I've missed you, babe." I put my hands on each side of his face.

"I've missed you more my love!, I'm glad one thing is out of the way. No more staying apart from each other. I swear I'll go crazy without you." He says kissing the corner of my lips.

"I love you, Samuel Blossom, I honestly don't know what I'll do without you," I say kissing him back.

I trace my hands up his arms. He winced when reached near his shoulders. I look to find a bandage wrapped around his arm.

"He hurt you?!" I say anger written all over my tone.

"He shot me, but I took care of it." He looks at me.

I bring his face closer to mine and gently kiss his lips. He deepened the kiss and I moan softly. He pulled back leaving me breathless.

"By the way who's car is in the front of our house?" He knots his brows together.

"You sent that car for me..." I say confused still catching my breath.

"I did send you a car... but it wasn't that one..." He gets off me to stand up and I do the same.

"Are you sure Sam..." I say worried

"Of course I'm sure, That car was certainly not sent by me." He gets up and walks by the stairs and I follow him.

We walk down the stairs and towards the door, he opens it to find the car still there.

"Sonia doesn't come any closer, I have a bad feeling this is Franks. Let me check the car." He takes a step and I hold on to his arm.

"No you don't, what if he implanted something in it. I've only driven it for 10 minutes and 5 minutes just passed by. What if he did something to it." I say holding on to him tighter. I had an extremely bad feeling about this.

"Don't worry, I have a bomb detector. If there is it'll beep."

"Of course you do."

He walks into his study and comes back with a black phone like thing in his hand, guessing its the detector and turns it on. He walks towards the car and places it on the hood. The monitor started to beep. He looks on the small screen and his face expression goes blank.

"Sonia get in the house, and get me the keys." I take the car keys out and pass it to him.

"What's going on!"

"There's not much time to explain, there are 10 minutes left, the car will explode. I need to get it far from here and into the forest." He gets into the car

He speeds off and I immediately grab his car keys from the counter by the door, then lock it and get in his car. I start to speed up to the car so I'm following right behind him. He's crazy if he thought I was going to stay inside and hide. Thankfully for us, Our mansion is in an isolated area located near a forest. So even if the car did blow up no one would hear it. All the mansions in this area are 10 minutes away from each other. I see Samuel jump out of the car while the car continues to drive inside the forest.

I immediately stop the car, Samuel walks towards the front passenger seat and gets in.

"You don't take no for an answer, do you?" He smirks at me.

"That car could've blown up while I was in it. Why would everyone want to do this?" I say looking at the burning car.

"Thankfully you weren't. We will get through this, I'll check security camera at Jackson's mansion when I get back." He says placing his hand on my thigh assuring me to drive.

"I don't know how you're so relaxed with all this." I shake my head pressing the gas pedal, I drive towards the mansion.

"I've learn to cope with everything babe." He smirks.

I stop by the mansion, park the car and get out. Sam walks around and opens the door to our house.

"I'm exhausted." Sam sighs.

I blankly look at him. "You're completely insane," I say walking up the stairs and he follows me into our bedroom.

"Insanely in love you." He wraps his arms around my bump from behind me. His familiar AX scent filled my nostrils, always managed to calm my nerves.

"I love you." He rubs my belly and kisses my neck.

I turn around to face him and crash my lips on his. He hardens the kiss and lifts me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He places me on the bed while our lips still in sync. My hands slowly made its way to Sam's hair, I rake my fingers through his hair pulling it.

"God I've missed you." Sam groans.

"Missed you more babe." I moan through the kiss.

He kisses down my jawline. He gently pushes me down on the bed and continues to kiss down my neck. This was getting extremely hard with my huge belly. He pulls back and I take his shirt off and he does the same with me.
**
Soon our heat beats had increased and we both laid there with our clothes scattered everywhere. My head rested on Sams' chest. I stare up at Sam's eyes shut, my fingers trace his jawline and beard then his lips. I lightly kiss the corner of his lips. The dark circles underneath his eyes looked like he hasn't slept in days. I knew him well enough that he wouldn't sleep without me by his side. Seeing him peacefully sleeping made my heart melt at the sight.

If this isn't true love then what is?
He's mine and I'm his. Our lives and hearts are forever connected. Till death do us apart. Ill stick by him and he'll shield me with every strength in his body. If this isn't true love than what is?

___________________________
Authors Note

Hey babes! Yay Samuels POV again!! I'm lowkey sneaking in some of my poems in the chapters for you guys, hope you like them! ;) Don't forget to vote and share my book loves! :) _sarahaxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
259K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
444K 17.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
90.3K 3.8K 53
What happened? A party happened... Little did Natalia know was that her life was just about to change in a matter of 24 hours... Hatred, sadness, and...