NoT oVeR yOu

Por ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... Mais

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|14 Big Problems?

5.1K 422 315
Por ArianaGrandeBabe

A week later..

"No India." I groaned I had just got out of the studio and was on my way home when I got another phone call from India. She'd been calling me all damn day with the same bullshit. And it was getting on my nerves. 

"India listen. I said we'll talk more when you get back to Miami."

"Well I want to talk now Y/N! Why do I feel like your just going to break up with me!" I shrugged

"India—"

"No don't you India me! Y/N I fucking love you and your just ignoring me! You think I don't see you all over T.V. and in magazines with the bitch!"

"Watch that bitch word India."

"Whatever Y/N! Now your defending her!"  I squinted my eyes as I hopped into my car.

"Yo What in the hell is wrong with you girl?! The other day you where all sad about not seeing me and ready to talk. Now you acting crazy."

"Oh I'm acting crazy? Well you haven't seen crazy yet  you just wait!"  I chuckled as I shook my head

"Man whatever. Now I see why I cheated on you in the first place, Your crazy, phsycho ass." She just started laughing.

"What the hell is so funny?"  I was dead serious right now. India has always had problems with her anger and shit like that. Maybe I was wrong for saying what I said about the whole cheating thing, but she was really getting to me. Plus it's not like I was lying that is one of the things that drove me away.

"You. But that's ok baby, we'll talk about it later." She whispered as she continued to laugh.

"Man whatever don't call me no more." I said before hanging up. I slammed my head on the steering wheel and let out a deep breath.

"Ugh! That bitch is crazy for real." I sat up and pulled out of the parking lot and heading to my house.

"Camila!" I yelled as soon as I walked into the house.

"In here!" I heard her yell from the back living room. I sighed as I made my way trough the house. Lately since Camila's been staying here I haven't had to worry about anybody else keeping Ro which I'm happy about, but believe me when I say it's weird as fuck to come home to her now. But I like it.

"Hey." She smiled

"What's up?" I asked as I watched her pick up toys from the floor. She dropped to the floor and threw her head back. "You look tired." I laughed and she glared at me.

"Yeah thanks, your daughter was being very busy today. She was not taking no for an answer."

"Well what can I say, she is a Brown." I said while smirking down at her.

"Umm hmm you got that right."

"Yeah don't hate on us Cabello." I laughed Camila rolled her eyes as she finished cleaning up the toys.

"Oh trust me I'm not."

"That's good because you might be a Brown one day." She immediately stopped what she was doing and turned her head at me.

"Y/N stop playing."

"What I do?" I asked as I kept my eyes on her and bit down on my bottom lip. I knew I had just made her feel some type of way with what I just said. But I meant it.

"Just stop playing Y/N, your always joking and it's not funny."

"No. You always think I'm joking." I shrugged "why can't you just believe me?" She gave me a blank stare and I just smiled at her.

"So where is my baby at?"

"She's with my mom and Sofi." I nodded

"Oh ok cool, I'm just glad she's feeling better for all of that." She nodded and sat down beside me.

"Yeah so am I, I was so worried." It got quite for a minute and I looked over at her and she still didn't say nothing, but I knew she wanted something.

I chuckled "What is it Camila?" She shrugged

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ugh you just did." I said as is stretched and stood up.

She pouted and I let her pull me back down. "Noooo Y/N I'm serious. Please come on."

"Ok ok fine, What is it?" I asked and turned my head over like I was going to sleep.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she hit me.

"Ouch! Ok ok what's is it?" I laughed turning my attention back to her.

"Why don't you ever let Royalty See your parents?"

"I just don't." I shrugged and she gave me a knowing look.

"Y/N-

"Camila. That's something I'd rather not talk about."

"But Y/N I just think it's important for her to know both sets of her grandparents." I rolled my eyes and ran my hand over my face. I was already so stressed over this whole India situation. I didn't need this to add on.

"And I think that things are just fine how they are now. Do you have a problem with how things are going right now Camila?"

She stared at me and shook her head slowly like a child in trouble. "N-no."

"Alright then. So what's the point of changing anything that we've been doing?" I shrugged as I rested my arm behind her on the back of the couch.

"Ok Y/N I'm sorry I even brought it up."

"Yeah, it's fine." I said as the awkward silence took over. "But anyway I was thinking, that maybe we should take Royalty out tomorrow. Since I haven't really gotten a chance to spend as much time with her lately."

Camila smiled widely as she bounced up and down on the couch. "Oh my gosh yes I think that's a great idea!"

I smiled and stood up. "Good. Because I think it will be good for the both of us as well. But right now I'm about to go up and take me a shower."

"Ok, I'm about to order some food for dinner. Is there anything specific that you want?"

"Nah I'm cool with anything." I said before jogging upstairs. As soon as I got to my room I started getting ready for my shower. That was until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said into the phone as I stepped into the shower. "Hello?" I said once again when I didn't get an answer.

I smacked my lips and hung up before reaching out to sit my phone on the counter. I don't have time for people to play on my phone. 

I sighed as I felt the hot water hit my skin. It felt so good and washing my hair felt even better. I stayed in the shower for about an hour just thinking to myself. About everything that's happened, my life in general. What my next moves would be.

I took a deep breath as I cut the shower off and grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around my body. After drying off some I slipped my all black Calvin Klein boxers and sports bra. I licked my lips as I stared at myself in the large mirror and used the towel from my body to dry my hair making it curl up even more.

"Hey." Camila said when I stepped out the bathroom.

"Hey." I nodded. She stared at me for a moment before shaking her head and looking down.

"Umm-I just put your food up in the microwave for you." I sighed and nodded.

"Thanks."

"No problem. But uh, you where in there for a while, everything ok?" She asked as she sat beside me on the edge of the bed.

"Yep I'm good. Just needed that break." I said as I started pulling my jogging pants up over my lower body and putting my socks on.

"Oh ok, well momma called and her and papi wanted to keep Royalty for tonight and I told them it was fine." I looked over at her and shook my head.

"What?"

"Nothing Camila."

"Well it's obviously something, so just tell me." She pressed on about it and I stood up.

"Listen nothing is wrong I just wish you would have asked me first." I shrugged. She gave me a weird look before standing up herself.

"Really Y/N? Since when have you cared about her staying over there. Hell they kept her the most before I even came back, right?!"

I held my hand up at her. "Hey don't start all that yelling."

"So that's how it is now? Huh? I can't say where she goes. But you can have all types of whores around her right?!" Now she was starting to piss me off for real. I just told her to stop yelling for one. And now she bringing up false stories.

"Camila you need to shut up man, you mad because I made a suggestion!"

"No! You shut up! I'm mad because you're acting like an ass!"She yelled as she used her finger to push my chest.

"What are you talking about! What hoes have been around your daughter?! You and India are the only ones—"

I felt my face start to heat up and that's when I realized that she just slapped me. I took a deep breath knowing my temper all I wanted to do was get away from her.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my- Y/N I'm so sorry." She cried while trying to hug me but I pushed her off.

"Camila just get away from me. Before I do or say something we both regret." I said through my teeth. But she refused to leave me alone. So I decided to be the bigger person and get out of this room. Good thing my house had all these rooms, because right now I just needed somewhere to cool off and get some sleep.

"Y/N Please just listen to me!" She cried as she followed me down the halls and up some more stairs to the room that I was going to be sleeping in.

"Y/N-"

"Leave me alone Camila." I said ands shut the door in her face. I plopped back on the bed and rested my head in my hands. Man she is so lucky I'm not like I used to be. Or things would've been a lot worse than they just where. So me doing this was a huge step for me, I'm proud of myself. Showing that I have changed for the better.

But I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she actually slapped me. Shit, she's changed too. Because back when we where together, she would have never did that.

****

Camila's POV.

It was around 3:30 in the morning and I was up sitting in the kitchen watching tv. I just couldn't sleep and I was a little hungry so now I'm up for good.

I still can't believe I really put my hands on Y/N in that way. I've never done anything like that and for me to do that, it- I just don't know. But I do know that I was extremely hurt and felt disrespected by her words earlier. I'm just hoping that she can forgive me.

I looked up when I heard a noise coming from upstairs. Instead of getting up I looked at the camera screens that Y/N has to look around the house.

"Y/N is that you?!" I yelled but nobody said anything. "Y/N?!" I yelled again but this time getting up to see what the noise was. When I got up and walked around the house I could start to tell where the noise was coming from. And it sounded like Royalty's room. I slowly walked up to the pink door that read. 'Royalty' and pushed it open.

I gasped when I saw that the window was wide open and things where pulled out everywhere.

"Y-Y/N!" I bagged away out the room quickly as I ran down the hall and up the back stairs to the room that I knew Y/N was sleeping in.

"Y/N." I whisper-yelled when I opened the door and rushed in over to the bed but she still didn't move." "Y/N! Please come on get up. " I cried because I was so scared at this moment. I didn't know what to do or what to think.

"Camila. I thought I told you to stay away from—what's the matter Camila?" She asked when she turn over and saw the terrified look on my face.

"I think somebody tried to break in." I whispered to her like someone was gonna hear.

Her face scrunched up. "What? Camila that's crazy. I have tons of security all around the house-"

"Yeah well I heard noise coming from Royalty's room and her window is open." After I said that she looked at me and pushed the covers from her body. I followed right behind her all the way back to the room.

"See." I said pointing to the still open window that I was to panic to shut.

I watched from the door as Y/N slowly walked in looking around at the messed up room. She walked over to the window and shut it. "What in the hell." I stared into her eyes and she stared back. I could tell that we shared the same feelings right now.

We where both scared.

__________

A/N

Hello everyone😊 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ..

Was Camila wrong for slapping Y/N or did she deserve it??🤔 what about that phone call Y/N got?? Biggest question of all who would want to do this🤨😳😰

Let me know what y'all think💭

Thanks for reading/Voting😚🧡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...