WAY OF AN OMEGA

By anrebkyo1990

After knowing how cruel the world is to an omega like him --- Yulrir Bellaire, an omega, promised to change... More

0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me
1 - The Birth of the Omega
2 - Growing Up
3 - Big Brother Mikhael
4 - Mask of Concealment
5 - The Surprise
6 - Body Tempering
7 - Only a Year
8 - Invitation
9 - Golden Dragon Academy
10 - The First Trial
11 - Shameless Claiming
12 - The Dragon's Tower
13 - Conflict
14 - The Mysterious Scent
15 - Fighting 'Hard'
16 - Almost
17 - Catching Up
18 - So It's You
19 - Wait
20 - I Know
21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms
22 - Welcoming Ceremony
23 - Warning
24 - First Day
25 - Determination
26 - Title at the end
27 - Provocation
28 - The Rigorous Training
29 - The Day Before the Tournament
30 - Senior Disciples are Big Bullies
31 - Do You Even Qualify?
32 - Crushed
33 - Palm
34 - Semi Finals
35 - Thick Skin
36 - The Final Three
37 - Ruthless
38 - The Wife is Capable
39 - The Husband's Scheme
40 - The Curtain Closes
41 - Baptism
42 - The Mysterious Man
43 - Out of Seclusion
44 - The Night Visit
45 - Theo's Circumstance
46 - Title at the End
47 - The Dragon Pavilion
48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle
49 - The Dragon Inheritance
50 - The Tribulation
51 - The Youngest Saint
52 - The Challenge
53 - Holding Back
54 - To Be Equal
55 - Getting the Bug Off
56 - Herevias
57 - Provoke the Husband But Not the Wife
58 - Theo's Lament
59 - The Day Before the Camp
60 - Portal Opening
61 - The Ancient Realm
62 - First Encounter
63 - The Violet Star Fruit
64 - Eye for an Eye
65 - The Banquet
66 - Group Invitation
67 - He is My True Mate
68 - To the Ruins
69 - Late Stage Saint Beast
70 - Reveal of Strength
71 - Into the Temple
72 - Small Seed
73 - Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover
75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!
76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die
77 - The Small and The Furious
78 - The Summoning
79 - Meeting Huma
80 - The Return
81 - You're Late!
82 - The Reunion
83 - Meeting The Emperor
84 - Emperor's Proposal
85 - The Consecration
86 - Going Home
87 - Inviting Trouble
Extra 84.5 - Emperor's True Proposal
88 - Pretend to Be a Pig, to Eat the Tiger
89 - The Bellaire Clan
90 - Meeting the In-Laws
91 - Calm Before the Storm
92 - Preparation
93 - The Cadalign and Kiva Clan
94 - Theo, I Am Your Father
95 - Passing Days
96 - The Eclipse and The Nine Springs

74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep

9.9K 586 219
By anrebkyo1990

.

.

.

Covered with canopy of trees and surrounded by lush grasses, two bodies of youth were intimately attached with one another. The smaller one was rubbing the bigger one's manhood while looking at each other with a heated gaze.

"Nolan, stop screwing around."The black-haired man sluggishly muttered as he combed his hair back with his fingers.

"Aiiishh... We haven't done it for like a week already. I'm lonely! Come on just once ah! " The feminine pale-looking guy had retorted while reluctantly withdrawing his right hand from the other man.

"We're not doing it... You had just engaged with one of your victims yesterday... You are such a slut. " The black-haired guy smirked and flicked the forehead of the smaller guy.

"Hmmpph. The guy is a virgin ah! Their primordial yang qi is the best!" Nolan pouted as he rubbed his now reddening forehead.

"Ahh Young master Juno! I have a news to report! " A skinny youth wearing a black robe came running and cupped his fist forward in respect. He was surprised to see the disheveled sexy look of Nolan beside the Young Master but still managed to keep his poker face on. Nolan chuckled playfully and slowly tidied his robe.

"What is it? " The black-haired man waved his hand lazily and gave the skinny youth a glacial stare. This man is, of course, non-other than Juno.     

"About 67 miles from here to the west near the mountain range, our scout have found some traces of a fight and we've discovered some of our martial brother's corpse. " The skinny youth said with a stiff expression.

"Do you recognize their party?" Juno sighed.

"Rolson's Party. They were the one who is assigned to hunt for the Royal Emperor Academy's disciples." The skinny man answered quickly but politely.

"Mhmm? I'm guessing, either they were ambushed or their opponent is naturally stronger than them in a group." Juno knitted his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Not only that... Not far from the scene, we have noticed human tracks moving toward the valley. There is a big possibility that these tracks were made by those who were involved with Rolson's party. " The skinny man said solemnly.

Juno clicked his tongue and sighed. "Signal the other scouts to come back here and we'll go after the tracks. We'll move by dawn."

"Your instructions have been received, Young master. This junior shall go now." The skinny man nodded curtly and cupped his fist. He then turned around and left the place swiftly.

Nolan who has been waiting silently behind Juno gave an amused stare and circled his arms on Juno's left arm. He then rubbed his cheek on the taller man's shoulder.

"We're going on a hunt again?" Nolan giggled and gave Juno an anticipated look.

"Ehn... So tidy up and postpone your lustful desires at the moment." Juno responded with a dry laugh.

Nolan frowned and bit his own lip. "Sooo stingggyyy! Junoo iss soo stingggyy!!" 

.

.

.

Within an enclosed gigantic hall, a group of people was sitting altogether forming a big camping circle. Some of them were discussing animatedly and some are laughing from time to time. 

"Soooo are we allowed to see Junior brother Yulrir's face now? With Small Seed's blood parasite, you can rest assured that we won't be spilling beans!!!" Fenella excitedly asked.

The others including Laur and Vaughn had looked at Yulrir with expectation as well.

"This is..." Yulrir mumbled hesitatingly.

"I--" Theo was about to reply but a mellow voice of a child had cut retorted abruptly.

"Father wants to hide his face because it'll be troublesome... Father said back then that being beautiful attracts unnecessary trouble!" Small Seed huffed proudly. He then bashfully looks up to Yulrir has been holding him like a mother since earlier.

Yulrir smiled sheepishly. "It's not that I don't want to show it to you guys... It's complicated at the moment and my clan won't allow me to do it without permission. You see-- it's a part of our clan's tradition." Yulrir lied. He felt bad doing so but he needed to be careful about revealing himself as an omega. Afterall, Small Seed had never said his past self's profile and remained anonymous. Her master, Terra had once said that there were earlier recordings of an omega reaching an immortal rank but it was never been publicized. Right after hearing Small Seed's story, there is a possibility that it was actually his past self that his Big Sister Terra was once pointing out. He can't help but feel funny on how coincidental it would be if his theory was true.

Theo sighed in relief and leaned his body on Yulrir. "Spare my wife and Small Seed at the moment. They had been answering your questions all day long." Small seed giggled upon hearing  Theo's statement and patted Theo's head.

"Like father like son ah..." Theo inwardly thought to himself and smiled.

The others seem to pick up Theo's suggestion and nodded shyly. 

"I have one last question... This had been bugging me since earlier... The portal opens and closes every year... Is Small Seed the reason behind it?" Vaughn asked with a puzzled expression.

"That's a good question! I was about to ask it too..." Eavan chuckled as the group turned their curious gaze to Small Seed.

Small Seed shook his head. "It wasn't me. Small Seed was just a residence of the ancient realm. The one who is in control of everything in the realm is The Lord's contract beast, Huma. Huma is Small Seed's friend. Unlike Small Seed, Huma is unable to leave the ancient realm. Huma had become the Lord of this realm and he is responsible to oversee the entire realm." Small Seed stated enthusiastically.

"Huma? If that's the case... is his existence higher than yours?" Laur can't help but ask a follow-up question. At this moment, the group had been already immune with explosive existences and immortal-ranks alike. Small Seed's and even the incredible story behind Yulrir as a reincarnated immortal is enough to let them realize how vast the world is. As what they say there are always mountains beyond mountain and men beyond man.

(A/N: Chinese proverb basically saying 'There's always someone better')

"Small Seed has no idea about Huma's current cultivation rank ah --- it's been thousand years since we last met but before we partway and the Lord had ascended... Huma was already at the immortal rank.." Small Seed answered ruefully. He just realized how long was it since he last saw his friend.

"Oh!!! We will meet him later when it's your time to leave the realm ah! Huma's other responsibility is to actually find a decent and suitable inheritor of The Lord... so he gives the last trial to every disciple who managed to survive before sending them back to the normal realm!" Small Seed perked up and waved his hands bouncily.

"Actually the whole reason why the ancient realm was made is for the Lord to test every young cultivator and find him a suitable heir." Small Seed added in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Oh yah... I remembered hearing that there is a final trial at the end... So that was it!" Eavan tapped the base of her right fist to her left palm akin to someone who just got an idea.

"Mhmm! Now Small Seed had thought about it... It is a good opportunity for you all. Maybe one of you is suitable for The Lord's inheritance!" Small Seed placed his hand on his chin and nodded approvingly.

Everyone felt their heart burns with excitement and looked forward to the final trial. There would be less than 6 months until the one-year probation ends and the group just found a new inspiration to improve themselves within that time span. 

The group then decided to rest and call it a day. The hall is spacious and not to mention, it gives off a feeling of safeness and warmness so the group had found it easy to rest comfortably. With the temple being protected by Small Seed, who could possibly dare to enter their perimeter. Even the high-ranked beast would not dare provoke an existence like him.

Small Seed had used some of his ability and made small cubicles made of wood separating each one of the members of the group. The girls find it delightful and gave Small Seed a series of praises. 

Yulrir and Theo had, of course, chose to stay together. Small Seed seemed to not mind it as well and even placed his body next to Yulrir while Yulrir's body was being embraced tightly by Theo. Small Seed also had hugged Yulrir and gave a satisfied smile. Yulrir being sandwiched by Theo and Small Seed can't help but to feel warm and chuckle about how clingy the two are.

"We look like a real family now!" Theo laughed and tightened his hug on Yulrir and rained kisses on the latter's back neck.

"Stop being naughty at the moment... We have Small Seed here ah!" Yulrir whisper-yelled.

"I understand... I just missed my wife so much." Theo said in a hoarse voice giving Yulrir a reason to flush in red. He feels something in his chest reeling in every time Theo does this.

"We haven't left each other at all!" Yulrir mumbled bashfully.

"When the memories of your past-self go back... Will you still stay with me?" Theo asked in a gloomy tone.

Yulrir's heart thumped and paused for a while. At this moment, Yulrir had an impulse to hug the man behind him tightly. If not for Small Seed being here, he might have given Theo an upper hand today once again. (A/N: A Small Seed you little c*ckblock.) 

"Stop being ridiculous! Of course, I will... What do you take me for?" Yulrir whispered exasperatedly.

Theo remained silent and just hugged Yulrir tightly. He planted his lips on Yulrir's neck and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry... I just can't stay restless at all..."

Yulrir sighed and pinched Theo's arm which enveloped his own waist. 

"Memories... are just memories... Even with it, I don't think my heart and my soul will start to waver. Its the present... not the past. It's ours... not my old self's...I'm sure the old me will think the same." Yulrir said slowly while kneading Theo's fingers.

Theo never replied but instead smiled faintly. He loves it whenever Yulrir dotes him. His obsession with his wife is comparable to the undying flames in hell. He was raised by his mother and tribe with a 'strong oppress the weak' mentality. Especially his mother, a beta who always keeps reminding him to not act weakly or he'll suffer the same fate as him. Theo never wanted that so he obviously grew up into an arrogant alpha who looks down on everyone. Well, your typical Alpha male. Adding the rivalry between him and his elder half-brother, he only lived to train with a mindset of getting stronger than anyone and dominate.

It remained like that until on his 11th year, he met Yulrir. It wasn't the best and romantic meeting at all, in fact, it's the total opposite. He knew to himself that he messed his first impression to the delicate youth. Ever since he met Yulrir, his eyes can't help but to long for the youth. At first, he thought it was just because of his Alpha Instinct that he wanted to prey on the delicate-looking beta. He even remembered how he asked Yulrir to be part of his 'concubine' harem... hell, that's the biggest regret and the most stupid thing he will never forget in his lifetime. Theo then realized that Yulrir was actually the true mate that the others often refer to.  His soul, body and even heart longed for him alone every time he reminded of Yulrir's face. Even with the latter's mask, he knew that he was the one. He started seeing things in a different light from then on. Somehow, he would like to thank his shamelessness and resiliency for it.

"I like you... I love you, my wife..." Theo sincerely whispered in Yulrir's ear. He then pulled Yulrir closer to his chest and lifted his body up to kiss Yulrir's lips. It wasn't the long and passionate type, instead, it was a quick and mild one.

"Y-y-you are being naughty again!" Yulrir playfully glared at the handsome alpha and chuckled.

"Small Seed is here ah!!!" A voice of a little boy had flown into their ears.

The couple looked at their front to see Small Seed looming at them with both hands covering his eyes. Although it looked like he is covering his eyes--- In reality, you can notice both of his eyes were peeking through the in-between-gaps of his fingers. 

Theo and Yulrir were left in a stupor but somehow found themselves responding in a unison saying "We're sorry."

"It's okay for Father and Father's husband to be lovey-dovey but please be aware of father's pheromones. Small Seed thinks it'll not be good if the others were to wake up with wet dreams ah." Small Seed said with slightly knitted eyebrows while pointing his little hands outside their cubicle.

"..."

"..."

"We're sorry..."

"It's fine ah! Father's husband should be aware of it! You can't let father do it just anywhere! If you are gonna do it... make sure you set up a spatial barrier!" Small Seed continued pointing his index finger up like a mother lecturing her children.

"..." Yulrir can't help but cover his face with his hands and flush in deep red. He can't believe they were being lectured for this.

"Father's husband is so long... You can just call me 'Dad' instead !" Theo said in a straight face neglecting the main topic.

"Hmm...Hmm... Hmmm... Then Small Seed shall call you 'Dad'! Father looks like he's really fond of you. All is good! Small Seed accepts you!" Small Seed replied with his right hand on his chin while nodding approvingly.

"A-A-Are you guys gonna keep on this ah?!" Yulrir said while stuttering shyly. He just wanna shut this two up and forget everything.

"Small Seed is such a nice and bright son! Your Dad sure is proud!" Theo huffed proudly as he reached and shuffled the hair of the little boy.

"Mhmm! Of course! Small Seed is always bright heh! Small Seed will be a good big brother too so Father and Dad should hurry up and make a sibling for me already." Small Seed proudly tapped his chest and looked at the couple with bright golden eyes.

"Okay then! Your father and dad will work hard soon." Theo said with a smirk giving Yulrir a wink.

"I'm leaving!!!" Yulrir slapped Theo's arm and abruptly stood up.

"Eeeek! Why is Father angry ah!?" Small Seed shrieked.

"My wife... I apologize! Let's sleep together! I'll not do something funny!" Theo stood up and held his wife back.

"Wuwuwu father ah! Small Seed will face the wall and punish my self ah... Don't leave Small Seed wuwuwuwu...." Small Seed came running attaching himself to Yulrir's knees.

"..."

.

.

That night, the trio had received a couple of complaints from the group telling them to stop making a ruckus and let them sleep.

.

.

.

A/N: 

THIS POTATO SHALL NOW POTATE BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING LOVE COMING FROM READER-SAMAs QUQ SJALKDJADLKAJDL (*'∀`)<3

PLEASE DON'T GET TIRED OF MY 'THANK YOU' S---

PLEASE ACCEPT MY THANK YOUs  FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. MY SOUL. 

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

This might be the last update for this year. My family had arranged a trip to go somewhere tomorrow and will be back on January night. My work will also resume at January 2 so my update's frequency will more likely go back to 1-2 chapter(s) per week usually every Sat/Sun/Mon.

Aaahh.. I'll miss this vacation quq

.

.

.

SMALL SEED - SMOL GREEN LEAFY CHIBI

EXTRA: THE FATHER AND THE LORD'S FIRST ENCOUNTER

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

*bowshead*

P.S. YES I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED A DRAFT EARLIER. QUQ IM SORRY! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 53.5K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
793K 28.1K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1M 77.4K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...