The Styles Triplets

Por IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... Mais

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Seventy

40.1K 1.3K 1.2K
Por IWLWWY_Fanfics

Harry's POV

"Happy Birthday to you!" I hear singing. I open the tents zipper and my eyes flinch at the amount of sunlight shooting out.

"Fucking close it!" Edward shouts.

"Happy Birthday dear triplets!" I run my eyes together and see mum dad and Gemma singing, "Happy birthday to you!!"

"Shut up," Edward groans and covers himself with a blanket.

"Gemma crawls in the tent and lays on Edward. Marcel wakes up and puts his glasses on.

"Get off me you cow," he insults then starts laughing.

"Shut up," she smacks his head and he sits up.

Every year before our birthday, Edward, Marcel and I sleep outside in a tent. We've been doing it since we were about 5 and we still do it to this day. Could be our last since we're going to college, who knows?

"Rise and shine birthday boys!" mum claps her hands, "Beth has made your breakfast and she wants you to come inside."

"What'd she make?" Edward yawns.

"As if you didn't know," Marcel shakes his head.

"She made you're favorite," dad peaks in, "blueberry pancakes."

"I love Beth," Edward crawls out of the tent and hurries inside. I hug Gemma and my parents as we walk inside.

Marcel's POV

"How does it feel to be 18?" mum smiles at us.

"No any different than being 17 yesterday," Edward rolls his eyes and stuffs his face.

"Think I'm growing chest hair," Harry pulls down his shirt and laughs.

"Keep dreaming," Gemma rolls her eyes.

"Well I think I'm going to go golfing this morning with Deakin, and Payne? Have fun at your party boys," Dad fakes a smile and stands from the table.

"Dad wait," Harry stands to stop him. Dad turns around and stands by the door.

"What," he looks at the three of us. Mum and Gemma look confused.

"We've decided to go to the game with you today," Harry tell him.

"And we're sorry for making you feel terrible about the whole thing," I add on.

Harry and I look at Edward whose still stuffing his face with pancakes.

"What?" he frowns with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Say something," Harry whispers.

"Oh! Yeah sorry," is all he says. Harry kicks him and he flinches, "shit okay, we really want to go with you. We don't want the party anymore. I told Mikey and he said it was ok."

"Boys you don't have to do this," dad shakes his hand, "I know I've been a shit dad but I know this party means a lot to you."

"Dad we really want to go with you," Harry pleads.

"Do you really mean that?" Dad's eyes go soft.

"Of course," I smile, "why wouldn't we?"

"You have no idea how happy this makes me," Dads eyes begin to gloss. I come around the table and hug him. He hugs Harry with his other arm and Edward stands there.

"Well come on Ed," he calls him over.

"I'll pass," he scrunches his nose.

"Eddy," Gemma frowns.

"Oh my god fine," he comes and stands in front of us. Dad and I pull him in. We stand there hugging for a good minute until Edward tries to escape.

"Yay okay let go of me now," Edward tries to escape, "that's enough. Thanks."

"I've got your jerseys in my office," Dad claps, "i'll go get them so you guys can get ready!" He runs off like a child.

"I'm so proud of what you just did for your father," mum hugs the three of us.

"I thought we were done with this hugging shit," Edward huffs.

Edwards POV

I text Tia like twenty fucking times and she hasn't answered me. Neither have the boys and it's pissing me off. Ignorant bastards.

I showered and put on the Man Utd jersey dad got us and head downstairs. Apparently I was the last one to get ready, only because I kept waiting for Tia to text back but she didn't.

Dad decided we take the limo to the game which I thought was fucking great. He said because it was our birthday we got the chance to.

We arrived at Wembley Stadium and since we had VIP, we got to cut in line and go in first. We got glares and they got a middle finger back from me of course. I was excited to finally attend this game. Manchester has been traveling and haven't came here for a long time. We were going to come to a game a couple years back but they had to cancel.

"Des!" The teams coach comes by.

"Louie!" Dad smiles as we walk into the locker room. I look at Harry and nudge him. He's stiff as a rock.

"Breathe fucker," I whisper to him but he doesn't move.

"How are you?" Louie Van Gaal shakes dad's hand.

"Good," he says, "these are my boys! Edward..."

"Hey," I nod and he smiles.

"Nice to meet you Edward," he shakes my hand.

"This is Marcel," he shakes his hand.

"Very nice to meet you Mr. Van Gaal!" he smiles at him. Marcel looks like a child at a sweet shop.

"And this is Harry," dad says.

"Nice to meet you Harry," he sticks out his hand but Harry doesn't move.

"Harry," Dad grits his teeth smiling.

"I-" he stops, "I- I'm ..."

"Spit it out," I push him.

"Nice to meet you!" he finally shakes his hand, "it's an honor!"

"He's a footballer himself," dad brags.

"Oh here we go," I roll my eyes and sit down on the bench.

Harry's POV

"The team is out warming up but our two forwards are over here stretching and changing up," Mr. Van Gaal escorts us in.

I'm in such shock, I can't believe I passed this up. I'm glad we ended up coming. This is literally a dream come true.

"Boys, i'd like you to meet..."

"Wayne Rooney," I interrupt him.

"Don't get wet," Edward jokes and dad elbows him.

"It's such an honor," I shake his hand, "you are my idol. I look up to you so much Mr. Rooney."

"Call me Wayne," he pats my back, "it's nice to meet you..uh?"

"Harry," I blurt, "Harry Styles."

"Nice to meet you Harry," he let's go and looks surprised, "woah! There's two more if you."

"They're triplets," Dad says, "Marcel and Edward."

"Nice too meet you," Wayne shakes Marcel's hand then Edwards hand.

"It's an honor man," he smiles.

"Is that Robin Van Persie?" keep your cool Harry.

"Yeah," Wayne looks back, "Robin!"

Holy shit. He's coming over here.

"What's up?" he's carrying his shin guards in his hands.

"Got some big fans here."

"Hey guys," he looks at the three of us.

"I think Harry's about to fucking die," Edward laughs, "he has posters of you guys all over his room."

"How nice," Robin shakes my hand, "I'm glad you guys came."

"Will you sign my jersey?" Marcel holds up a sharpie for them. They chuckle and sign his shirt.

I can't breathe.

Marcel's POV

Meeting Robin and Wayne was overwhelming and a dream! We get taken to the arena and we get to watch the game on the sidelines! We see the rest of the team warming up and we sit on the benches in the back.

The announcer calls each starting members name up and they all get in position. The whistle blows and Manchester gets the first kick.

....

It's down 2-1. Manchester 2 and Real Madrid 1. This game is epic. It's halftime and Dad went to go get us nachos.

"This game is so insane!" Harry stomps in is chair. It's freezing and all our noses are bright red.

I look around the stands while I wait for my nachos. I stare at all the fans in red in the stands close by and they all look pretty happy. I then spot a girl. A girl so familiar.

"Harry let me see your binoculars," I reach out to him.

"Why?" he frowns.

"Please!" I shout. He hands them over and I look back at the stands. I focus them back on the girl. It can't be.

Harry's POV

"It's her!" Marcel shouts.

"What are you talking about?" Edward looks at Marcel.

"It's Veronica!" he turns with a smile, "she's here! She's over there!" he points.

"Marcel you're insane," I shake my head, "she's in Yorkshire."

"No!" he shouts, "she's over there! I swear it! She's over there."

"Bro you've gone fucking mad," Edward glares at him, "she's not here."

"I promise!" he says.

"Marcel," I sigh.

"Veronica!" he yells, "Veronica!!" he waves his hands, "Veronica over here!"

"Will you sit down!" Edward pushes him on the bench, "it's not her!"

"Let me go!" he yells, "yes it is."

"Marcel stop!" I yell, "no it's not."

"It's her!" he cries, "it's her. I have to go get her! I have to go be with her!"

"Marcel stop," Edward grabs his jacket and pulls him back, "sit down."

"I cant!" he fights.

"I'm back," Dad comes with nacho baskets, "what's going on?"

"Control your son!" Edward holds Marcel back, "he's trying to escape."

"Marcel," he hands me the baskets and grabs Marcel shoulders, "what's the matter."

"What do you care?" he cries, "just let me go!"

"Marcel stop it! You're making a scene, what's wrong?" he holds him down.

"I have to be with her!" he cries, "she's up there! Let me go!"

"Who's up there?" Dad looks at us.

"Veronica!" Marcel yells at dad. Marcel begins to cry louder and calms down.

I look at him and how destroyed he seems without her. He cries into dad's shoulder and I stand there stiff along with Edward. Dad hugs him and looks up at us with worried eyes. Marcel has lost it.

Edwards POV

The game ended Manchester won by 3. The ride home is silent.

The limo stops not even close to home.

"Why did we stop?" I ask dad and he gets out of the car.

"Put these on," he throws in three blind folds, "hurry now."

"Okay?" we put on our blindfolds and he helps us out of the limo.

"Where are we?" Harry asks after we enter who knows where?

"Sssh," dad demands.

"It's too fucking quiet," I frown.

"Take them off," dad says.

"SURPRISE!"

(* Schools out which means no more late updates! Thank you for being patient with me!!

I love you guys so much :D & I'm excited for what's to come!*)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.6K 643 22
This is a story of 3 very different boys. Marcel, Harry, and Edward. Marcel was the sweetest. He was nice to everyone and everything. But no one wou...
911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
9.9K 731 49
Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn out, leather jacket that's seen swung o...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...