Claiming Her

Por MrandMrsA

Adult content included. I warned you. "She's curious while he's furious. She's a beginner while he's a traine... M谩s

Claiming Her
P R O L O G U E
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine.
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One
Epilogue
BOOK 2?

Nine.

26.4K 270 50
Por MrandMrsA

"I know tita, I know." Kathryn whispered back

"Alam ba nya?" Karla asked.

"Ni Daniel po?"

Karla nodded.

"No po, please don't tell." Kathryn begged.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WHISPERING AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU KNOW EACH OTHER!" Daniel yelled.

This is what I hate about girls, they cuddle around and talk about someone behind their back. Daniel told himself.

"I know her dad kasi." Karla laughed.

"And can you stop speaking in english, nasa pilipinas ka na." Karla added.

Daniel groaned in frustration.

"Tara na pasok na tayo." Karla said to her son and Kathryn.

"Are you going to tell me why you know my mother? Or am I just going to guess?" Daniel snarled at Kathryn, he sounded too pissed.

"Doctor ko siya ever since I was born" Kathryn whispered back.

They all gathered on the table to eat.

HIS POV

Oh she fucking knows my mother. How can this be so fucked up? Now I'm beginning to let my... fuck stop whining my mind begged.

"So how did you two meet?" my mom asked.

Oh I don't know she's my fuck toy and I basically spent a huge amount of money to have her stay with me for 3 months. My brain answered but ofcourse I knew better than that.

"Common friend" I casually said. This was boring, I knew it was. We should've stayed at home, and fucked instead.

I had an idea.

I found her thighs and rubbed it with my palm under the table, she seemed to feel uncomfortable with my actions, but I knew she would never rebuff it. I already showed her the things I can do if she doesn't follow.

I inched her dress up and let my hand slide under the hem, she was already soaking wet.

"I like how wet you are for me." I whispered.

I saw her blush, I knew dirty words get to her. She may look innocent but she still has a dirty side.

And I love it.

Wait what?

HER POV

Meeting the parent? This isn't good. But I know we're just pretending.

I know we are. Right? RIGHT?

The day ended well, not exactly "well" since he finger fucked me infront of her mother who happened to be my doctor.

But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been.

I really had a great time, maybe because I missed seeing a familiar face.

But I had to remind myself that I had to accept the reality I'm in now, despite the pain.

AUTHORS POV

When they got home Kathryn's phone rang, she looked at Daniel as if asking for his permission.

"Go ahead." Daniel laughed. He could see that she's still uncomfortable, and the thought disappoints him. Surprisingly, he wanted her to feel at home.

"Hello?" Kathryn answered.

"Kath!" It was Kelly, she knew they were friends but not to the point were they call each other on a daily basis.

Daniel gave Kathryn a who is that look.

"Kelly." Kathryn greeted but more likely said it for Daniel.

"It's 5 already. Do you have plans?" Kelly asked.

"I'm not sure." She really wasn't. She didn't make any plans ever since he bought her.

"Oh, ask him. I'll text you the details. Okay?" Kelly sounded scared.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

As soon as Kathryn hung up, Daniel was already interrogating her.

"Anong kailangan nya?" Daniel asked.

"She want--- ini-- lalabas daw sila." She was ashamed of the embarrassment she felt.

"Hey why are you being so fidgety? I know hindi pa tayo ganun magkakilala pero I won't hurt you." Daniel tried to be sweet once again. He was being too sweet the whole day that it's driving her insane.

"You already did." Kathryn blubbed. He was shocked at how boldly she answered.

"I know I'm sorry. I actually found out that I care for you which was a new thing. " Daniel said, immediately being shy with what he confessed.

Sweet Daniel is my favorite Daniel Kathryn told herself.

"You do?" Kathryn sounded so shocked.

"Kahit itanggi ko sa'yo at sa sarili ko yes I do" Daniel said while caressing Kath's cheek.

He was never like this. Why was he like this? Is he high?

"I'm confused." Kathryn said.

"I am too. " Daniel admitted.

"What are we doing? We're being so weird." Kathryn desperately asked.

"I don't know either. But I know that I wanna fuck you right now. " Daniel smirked.

Atleast some things don't change. He still used me as his fuck toy. Kathryn thought.

Daniel then carried her like a bride.

Kathryn squeaked and Daniel chuckled.

I like how he is right now, but it's making me confused. Kathryn thought.

I don't know what I'm actually doing. But this was the plan right? Daniel thought.

When they reached her room, Daniel wasted no time and pushed her on the bed.

"I want to touch you tonight" Kathryn begged.

Daniel nodded in approval, no ropes and hand cuffs for tonight.

He then touched the sensitive part of Kathryn.

"Please." Kathryn begged.

"Please what?" Daniel challenged her.

"Please use me, fuck me, whatever. Just do anything. I feel so wet. " Daniel was caught off guard with Kathryn's choice of words.

She never fails to amuse him.

Maybe this was her good side, despite having a ton.

Daniel slowly rubbed his finger on her and said, "Tell me how it feels. "

It was the first time Daniel wanted to know how his sub feels, but he didn't care.

He then lowered his head and used his tongue to explore her.

"Daniel." She moaned, breathlessly.

"I could make you cum this way." He teased her.

"Just fucking do it!" Kathryn yelled, screaming wantonly.

I like this side of her. Daniel thought.

Kathryn was feeling so good when Daniel used his tongue to fuck her, while she circled her fingertip on her swollen bud.

It was too overwhelming that she knew she was already close.

When Daniel felt her tightens he stood up, Kathryn almost lost it.

Kathryn was close to shouting but when she heard Daniel unbuckling she knew she had to wait.

He then penetrated her tight, soaked cunt.

"You feel so good, I can marry you right now. " Daniel said while digging deep into her, her walls contracting around his pulsating member.

Kathryn moaned his name over and over and it drove him. She exploded and he followed a few minutes after.

"I don't want you to be my sub anymore."

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

12.4M 111K 48
The genre of this story is General Fiction. Contains mature scenes and words that are not suitable for your conservative mind. Ps. UNDER REVISION. T...
99.1K 2.6K 54
Rebecca Zamora, a troublesome teenager, in a daily basis, always ends up in the guidance office. She always fails everything, and that is no problem...
1.4M 25K 34
The first time I saw her, I already decided that she should be the mother of my child. She's nice and hot as hell. Her body was seductive. Specially...
1.8M 9.4K 8
Love at first night Highest rank #22