NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|13 Poor Royalty

5.5K 433 157
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N...Y/N get up." I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear making me roll over.

"Umm What is it?" I asked as I looked up to see Camila standing in front of me with a whiny Royalty curled up in her arms. Yesterday when I was at her condo, I finally got her to come to my house. She says that she was gonna think about maybe coming to stay with me. But I know that means that  she really wants to. So I brought her and Royalty back home with me.

"It's Royalty, she's sick." Camila said and I could tell that she was worried. I sat up quickly and stood up in front of Camila looking down at my baby. I reached down to rub her head slowly.

"What's the matter with her?"

"I-I'm not really sure, I was downstairs watching tv. When I I heard her start crying and she was so loud Y/N. Way louder than usual, and I went to check on her she was just laying there. Her face was all red and hot. Then she started throwing up and—I was so scared to see her like that."

"Aww baby she's going to be alright, I think she may  have a little fever. But it's nothing that we can't handle."

"But her having a fever, that's what scares me. Her whole body is so warm and achy. I called my mom as soon as I felt her head and she told me to give her a cool bath and to just lay her down to get some rest." I smiled over at Camila and rubbed her shoulders.

"Camila, babe calm down please. I know your worried and that's ok. But I've been through this with her before. She's going to be fine."

She sighed and looked up at me. "You promise?" I nodded as I slowly took Ro out of her arms.

"Of course I do."

"Isn't that right Royalty? Say mommy I'm ok, I'm just not feeling to good today." Royalty just looked at me and burst out crying.

"Ohhh ok, ok momma will leave you alone now." I spoke as I gently sat her on the bed with some pillows around her. "Here Camila lay right here with her while I go and get her some medicine." Camila nodded quickly as she walked around me to the bed. I watched her slowly crawl onto the bed and move her body as close to Ro that she can get without making her cry.

I jogged down the stairs making my may into the second kitchen and looking through the cabinets where I usually kept her medicine. I knew she was probably going to get hungry so I grabbed her a cup of warm milk.

I walked back up the large stairs as quick as I could with Royalty's medicine in my hands. When I finally made it back into my room, Royalty was just sitting up straight towards the door like she was waiting for me. My poor baby, Her little cheeks where all red and her eyes where full of tears. I could just tell she wasn't feeling good, and I hated seeing her like this. It really hurt my heart.

"She's just been sitting here ever since you left the room. She refused to lay down." Camila whispered while rubbing Royalty's back.

"Aww hi there mommas. Momma got you some medicine now to make you feel better." I spoke to her as I walked closer to the bed. I reached over to grab the medicine and give her as much as she needed.

She looked up at me and I watched as her lip started to quiver, man I knew she was about to cry. I picked her up and rocked her in my arms. "Come on Ro, it's ok mommy and momma are here to take care of you."

It took a while but we had finally got her to go back to sleep and instead of taking her back to her room, I decided to just lay her down in between Camila and I .

I sighed I laid back down with Camila. To watch some Netflix and just talk.

"I hate seeing her like that." I looked over at Camila who was rubbing her head softly. And I nodded.

"Yeah I know what you mean. It hurts like hell to know that's she's hurting and I can't stop it." When I said that a phone went off and I felt Camila start to move around some on the bed. I'm guessing she was reaching for her phone.

"Y/N what's this going around about you up and leaving an interview?" As soon as she mentioned that I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Man That was some complete bullshit Camila."

"Oh really?" She said not believing me.

"Hell yeah! He was mad disrespectful and I ain't like it, so I got up and walked out instead of doing what I really wanted to do. So they better hit be glad that all I did."

"Wow, What happened?" She asked hearing how serious I was.

"Ok so basically they started asking a lot of personal questions, and then of course your name came up. And when it did dude was being an ass about it and it pissed me off then. But I kept my mouth closed, That was until he asked if I was mad at you for leaving or whatever and I told him we where getting passed all that. Then he went on telling me how stupid I was for letting you back in and trusting you."

"Now I have to go and meet up with Rosa and the rest of my team today. I'm almost positive that that's the reason why."

When I was done telling her everything I could see the hurt in her eyes and believe it or not it hurt me too. "That's why you got up and left?"

"Absolutely. I was not about to sit there and let him talk about you like that. He had me fucked up." I shrugged as I pulled her closer to me. "Don't worry about what people say Camila, cause their going to continue to talk."

"Yeah I know. It still hurts though." I nodded and sighed.

"I know but I don't care what they think. This ain't about them, it's about us." She smiled brightly at me as she grabbed ahold of my face.

"Aww Y/N. I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you too Camila." I said while smiling down at her. Even though we aren't together yet, I still can't help the way a feel about this girl. She going to forever hold a special place in my heart, even if we don't even get back together. She's my world along with Royalty. Their all I need.

"I don't see how you did it Y/N. I seriously don't."

"What do you mean?" She sighed before turning to me.

"I mean seeing you do what you did for Royalty, and how you handled that situation so well. I know it was hard for you to do all alone."

I nodded and shrugged while I rested my arms behind my head. "Yeah of course it was but I didn't really have a choice. I did what I had to do, and I don't regret it at all."

"I don't know what I would have done without you. For real Y/N." I can clearly tell that she was still bothered by this whole situation. But I needed her to know that I was tryin to move forward from it.

"Camila I appreciate you for telling me this but for us to move on, I feel like we have to stop talking about it. Let's move forward you know, we keep having these heart to heart moments about the past. I mean not that I have a problem with it or anything, but I want us to be able to move away from all that and just focus on now." I said with a shrugged

"Oh." She said softly "I'm sorry Y/N."

"It's fine Camila. I just want us to move on and try to get past this." She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah your absolutely right. It's just I feel so damn guilty every time I'm around you, it's like that's all I can think about. How I messed everything up for us." She spoke softly while slowly rubbing up and down my arm, as she laid over on her side facing me.

"Well I want you to stop thinking like that." I said as I pushed some of her hair out of her face to make sure she was looking at me.

"Ok?"

She nodded and gave me a small smile. "Ok Y/N I'll try."

"Good. Now let's try and get some rest because I have to be up super early tom- hell today." I said causing her to laugh

"Yeah your right. Goodnight Baby momma." She whispered and I chuckled softly before gently kissing Royalty's head and her's.

"Goodnight Baby momma."

****

A/N

Awww poor Royalty😥hope she gets better😔

I hope you all enjoyed this update...

Thanks for reading/voting💕 also Sorry for any mistakes🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...