Come What May

By Blood-shot_eyes

Irinna and her friends, a group of teenagers who all stand for a different kind of girl, are going on vacatio... More

The House
The Day After
Waves
Stalker
Lit my Fire
Gentle
Unexpected
Night Night Sweetheart
Spin The Bottle
Food Fight
A for Asshole
Rawmance
Live Laugh Love
The Cheater
Truth or Dare?
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Tormented Child
The Birthday Girl
To Say Goodbye Is to Die A Little

The Begining of The End

1K 33 3
By Blood-shot_eyes

It's my first story so Ι don't really know what to expect. I was so sick of reading love stories- not all of them were bad thought- so I just start writing one of my own which will include lots of love stories but it will revolve around the girls lifes and teenage problems. This one is mostly inspired by my real life and most of the characters are existing people. Of course people or places' names has been changed for privacy reasons. Remember not all the facts are true. It's still fiction. Please remember leaving comments to let me know what you think of my story or if you spot any typos. Hope you'll enjoy it. 

Million_

***

When I was in high school some teacher I really liked said that "When your soul is so ripped off, then you start to think you even deserve the abuse." I've been through enough to know instantly what she meant when no one else did.~

"Ira hurry up girl, or I'm going to leave you here keeping company to Dag." I hear Samantha shouting from downstairs. My best friend is not a role model of patience as you might have already noticed , as for Dag he is my bulldog. He wouldn't stop pulling my leg while I was packing. "I'll be ready in a sec." "Make it two" Emma's head with her long light brown waves popped right out of my door's ceiling. She would always be late. Typical Emma.

Emma and I are cousins. We grew up together so we have a special kind of bond. Most people believe we are sisters, we even look like each other. She is kind of my soul mate in a family-like way.  She is younger, so it is only logical that we all treat her as if she was our little sister. Emma is helplessly romantic, oversensitive and insecure especially about her body. But I swear she is the prettier girl I know and she also has the most beautiful voice. Emma is not shy. I envy her repartee and her sense of humor. She cries like all the time and about any trivial matter. I never cry, so she mostly gets to my nerves when she does. Even if we are totally different we complete each other. I'm the guts, she's the emotion ever since I blocked every possible urge to feel anything a couple of years ago.

I rolled my eyes at her even if I knew she couldn't see me thought the wall and focus on closing the my suitcase. "Do you really have to take all this stuff with you?" Sam walks in with her arms folded on her chest. Her long ashen blond hair flowing around her. "They are not stuff. They are called books. And yes I'm taking them with me. Oh and I am still mad at you for not letting me take Dag with me by the way." "You know I can't. My parents agreed that we stay at the house conditionally."

We were planing on spending the summer in Miami by ourselves at Sam's house. The plan is to be I, Sam, Emma, Theressa, Victoria, Evelyn and Ashley. I've been there before when I was younger. Emma's grandad owned a house there too before he passed away. These girls are my best friends. We are all sixteen except for  Emma who is fourteen. "Come on they didn't say a word about Charlie why would they say about Dag? Plus Charlie is a bear!"

I stare at Sam's figure. Her slender body, awesome tan and a lovely smile - Oh God that girl smiles like all the time. She has been my best friend since elementary school. Judging by her looks one would say she's spoiled and shallow but if he gets to know her like I do he would be surprised. Sam is extremely smart but relatively shy and introverted as I am myself comparing to our friends. However I and her seem to get in trouble more than anyone else. She is always there for me to give me brains as I am the impulsive one. Sam is the type of girl that observes and learns though other peoples' mistakes. Mostly mine.

I on the other side would always stand out. In a bad way.  Even physicaly. I'm the only brunette, with wavy dark hair that reach my shoulders in contrast with my really pale skin. Nevertheless my friends usually don't get me. Victoria says I am weird because I am not like the rest of my friends. They just can't explain my logic she says. Also they will always laugh at me when I stumble while walking. Emma only get's me at some point because she knows me since we were little.

"No." she says. "Oh come on Sam. Look just how sad he looks!" I say and raise always bored-face Dag to her face. "Sweetie, I don't wanna hurt you but every bulldog looks like that." I shrug nonchalandly . "He just hates the world it's not his fault." "Whatever" Sam says. "Is that a yes?" "No" "Damn. I just can't leave him her for so long." "I know." she says and gives me a half smile. "Anyway be downstairs at two minutes and don't even think of hiding Dag in my truck or I swear no one of you is coming!"

I roll my eyes at her. Is she reading my mind too now? Great. I can't blame her though. Her parents are strict. They treat her as if she was a five-year-old, they are so overprotective around her. However they can't be compaired with Emma's dad. I would always fight with him over Emma as she would never retort to him. She is so scared of him and always tries to be a good girl. I spent a remarkable amount of time trying to persuade her that not standing up for your self doesn't make you a good girl. It makes you a victim of your own rules. Despite that she wouldn't listen to me. I just wish Sam and Emma would try a bit to show them they have grown up and that they don't agree with them at some point.

On contrary, my parents are the exact opposite. They trust me enough to let me do whatever I want. They don't mind whether I come back home at 8 in the morning or not come at all. They don't care what I do in my personal life and If I have a boyfriend. I really appreciate that at times but when it comes to family matters my parents are practically non-existent. My dad knows literaly nothing about me. He even lives in a separate house than we do because of his job. Yet my parents are not divorced.

My mom on the other hand seems great. My friends were always telling me my mom is the best. She would always get along with everyone except me. I have a little brother too. She loves him so much sometimes I believe she loves him for both of us. When I was younger she wasn't much of a problem but ever since I turned 14 she changed. She became neurotic. Like every one when she has enough she snaps, only she has the annoying tendency to snap on me. I just hate it when that happens.

I am done with packing. I jump on my suitcase to close it, as it's full. I'm not even sure if I have packed everything I wanted to take with me.  If I had to bed, I'd say I would't. I pet Dag a little, pat his head, kiss his wringled muzzle. He licks my cheek and mouth. "Ew Dag! I thought we've talked about that." I say and rub my face with my hand. I scratch his head again, he barks happily, shaking his tail.

"You are a good boy. Why can't I just marry you?" I sight. "I will be back before you notice." I say and kissing him once more before I leave. Everyone is already waiting in the car. Out of the blue while heading downstairs my suitcase's wheel is stuck. I stumble and I almost fall on the floor. If only Huge hadn't caught me I would have broke my legs. "Hey, how many times do I have to tell you? Be careful. You don't wanna fall on your stupid ass do you?" "Huge! What are you doing here? And no my butt is too precious." I say and he lifts me up while hugging me. Huge is the only boy-best-friend I have.

He will always remind me of Sayid from LOST only a little more handsome. I stare at his warm dark brown eyes. They match perfectly with his tanned skin and black curly hair, which are done up in a ponytail. He is wearing a plain black top and a pair of ripped jeans and black converse as per usual. I am lost in his arms for a while and it feels good because he is so mascular. He has been working out for the whole past year and the outcome is pretty obvious now. His full lips kissing my forehead.

He is literally the only person in the world that can tell if I'm okay or not by just looking at my face. He also has an incredible ability to understand what people are like even if he doesn't really know them. He is the most intelligent person I know. He just show people what he wants them to see. Is it not what we all do anyway? "I am coming with you." he says and I stare at him in shock. He smiles widely at me with this mind-blowing smile of his. "What? No, you can't. Sam didn't even let me take Dag with me asking her would be just pointless." "Who said I am staying with you?"

"Then where?" "I've already rented a room bebe." my eyes widen in surprise."You rented a room?" "Yes, I rented a room. Do you want me to say this one more time or you are good? "Shut up." I say and playfully slap him on his arm. "And that really hurt me." he says with sarcasm filling his deep voice so I bite his arm. "Ouch! What the hell?" "You don't mess with me dork." he just raised his hands in surrender. "That's what I thought." I say with a smirk and he rolls his eyes but can't help smile down at me. "You will never grow up will you?" he said. "That I hope so. The world is a mean place."

"What are you waiting for? Move everybody. Come on. Finally." Sam says as Huge throws my suitcase in the back of her car. "We drive there. You follow. Got it?" Samantha says and Huge nods. I jump in over the open roof right next to Emma who is listening to music and steal one of her headphones. "Hey, Sammy you look so sexy when you are angry you know." Huge shouts from the back of her car. "And you look like you need a bath." She says and points her middle finger at him. Huge just smiles like a dork and Sam finally starts the car.

This is gonna be the best summer ever I thought to myself.

***

A\N Fist Chapter done.

What do you think? Like it?

Please remember to vote and leave comments.

My story is currently under editting so there probably gonna be some changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 399 16
What happens when best friends turn into friends with benefits? Setting each others lonely nights and being each other's paradise could turn into lov...
220 0 36
Relationships can have different effects on different people. Whether it's a parent-child one or between two lovers, everyone needs some love in thei...
1.7K 17 42
Wild summer starts with a party, where Love and Sage meet a boy group. They made a pact that this summer will be one of those teenage movie summers...
4.9K 149 41
She always made her life seem good to all her friends, so no one ever cared to take a deeper look into what it's liked behind closed doors. Everyday...