My Ex-Stepfather

By shyla_stories

Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 pt.2*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chaper 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83*
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88*
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97*
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Q&a
Holy mother of all the dimples and wispy curls!
Family tree
SEQUEL!

Chapter 58*

113K 2.1K 489
By shyla_stories

Angel-

"Why do you say that?"

"The way she followed me up to our room last night, that wasn't a friendly oh Harry I just wanted to make sure she was safe. The things she said-"

"What did she say to you?" He asks sharply before clenching his jaw, I reach over and trace my fingertips over his well defines jawline.

"It doesn't matter, she was just trying to get under my skin." I whisper.

"I'm glad you realize that at least." He sighs and leans back before lifting my legs into his lap, "Up until then the night was perfect though."

"Aside from Clarissa and Xander," She reminds me and I roll my eyes.

"Both of which you handled with class baby, just more proof of what an amazing wife you'll be." He says smiling as I snuggle up against him.

"Oh yea?"

"Yea, with my profession I need someone who is loyal and headstrong. Someone who doesn't jump at rumors and shit, someone who can stand up for herself in a classy way without getting too dirty." He explains.

"What if I like getting dirty?" I reply biting my lip.

"Well as long as to the public eye you're classy and clean you can be as dirty as you want behind closed doors with the right person." He says smirking as I run my fingertips along his neck.

"With you." I add and he licks his lips before leaning down to press them against mine.

"We've arrived sir," The driver says and Harry sighs against my lips before thanking him and helping me out.

"Fuck my feet are killing me," I groan and Harry scoops me up bridal style after unlocking the door. He carries me up the stairs and straight into the bathroom before setting me down so I'm sitting on the side of the tub and starting the bath. "What are you doing?" I ask as he pours some of my bath oils in.

"Taking care of you." He shrugs before kneeling down, he takes one of my feet and places it on his knee. His fingertips tickle my ankle as he unbuckles my heel and slips it off, he does the same with the other before pulling me to my feet. Harry's lips ghost across the back of my neck and I shiver as he unzips my dress, he skillfully unclasps my bra and slips it down with my dress before lightly running his tongue down my spine causing me to moan softly.

Harry's large hands cup my ass before he tugs my panties down leaving me completely bare, "Get in." He whispers as he turns off the water, he watches me lower myself into the tub and just as I go to ask what he's doing again he begins to unbutton his vest.

The houndstooth garment is tossed into a pile along with my undergarments and dress, I lick my lips and watch Harry's muscles ripple as he pulls off his tight fitting black shirt. The tendons in his hands shift under his skin as he unbuttons his tight fitting pants, I bite my lip as he tugs them down slowing revealing that he in fact did forget to wear boxers.

I look up at him to see him smirking cockily as he moves towards the bath, his tub is a fairly large oval which is perfect for two people. His creamy tan skin glistens as he climbs in and sits accross from me as he places his long legs on either side of me. I whimper as he takes one of my legs and massages my feet, it feels like heaven as he hits every sore point of my aching sole.

My feet are my livelihood, they may not be perfect but they allow me to do what I'm passionate about which is dance.

After working over my other foot Harry massages my calves, slowly be pulls me closer and closer to him until he's close enough to turn me away from him. His fingertips massage my shoulders as his lips ghost my sensitive neck as I lean back against him, "Mm that feels good." I whisper and feel him smirk against my skin.

Harry pulls out the bobby pins holding my hair up and I shake it down before getting it wet, he massages some shampoo into my scalp and I moan with every movement. I've never had someone be so loving, so attentive before and it feels heavenly.

"Let's get you dry hm?" He whispers after conditioning my hair, he climbs out and grabs two towels for us. After looping one around his waist he uses the other to dry me off gently before wrapping it around me and picking me up again.

"I can walk." I giggle and he smiles playfully before tossing me onto the bed.

"And I can carry you," He shrugs as I bite my lip. Harry climbs onto the bed next to me, I turn towards him and smile. "It feels different right?" He whispers as his fingertips trace my collarbone.

"What do you mean?" I ask as his vivid green eyes peer into mine.

"Everything, this isn't some lustful fuckfest you know? I mean yes there is that passion and need but there's so much more," He says as he runs his thumb across my bottom lip. Harry leans towards me and kisses me softly, "I love you." He whispers against my lips before reconnecting them, he rolls us so he's hovering over me as our lips mold together. Harry's hands rips at the towels separating us and sighs as he feels my warm skin against his.

He pulls away and drags his lips down my jaw and neck to my chest, his tongue runs up the valley of my breasts as he cups them and thumbs over the sensitive peaks gently causing me to moan as I writhe underneath him. Harry's tongue continues to trail down my stomach and past my belly button before kissing right above my slit.

His large hands part my legs and he kisses down from my knee to the inside of my thigh before running his tongue up my slit, "Oh my God Harry." I cry out as he slips his tongue past my folds and I tangle my fingers into the longer hair on top of his head. I can feel him smirk against me as he holds my legs wide open, his fingertips dig into my flesh as I buck my hips against his tongue.

Harry holds his tongue out and allows me to work myself in a frenzy against it, just as my eyes begin to roll back his plunges his tongue in deeper as he rubs circles against my clit with his thumb. I glance down to see him staring up at me as my breathing labors, he doesn't break eye contact and I moan loudly as I come undone against his tongue. He laps up my juices and places soft kisses around my core before trailing them up my body as I come down from my high.

His lips finally find my own as they mold together feverishly, I roll us over so I'm straddling him. Harry's hands grip my hips as he tries to position himself at my opening but I smirk and shake my head before kissing my way down his neck. My tongue darts out over his chest and traces each and every black line etched into his skin as I continue my course down to his laurels.

Harry's hands fist the sheets as I grip his arousal and place soft kisses up his shaft before lapping at his swollen tip, his hips buck involuntarily as I take him into my mouth as far as I can. One of his hands move to the back of my head and he tangles his fingers into my hair, my eyes water as he hits the back of my throat over and over again. He moans my name and curses as I tilt my head and swirl at tongue around his shaft, "Fuck Angel. Ride me baby." He growls and I smirk as I climb up his body.

"God you're so big," I gasp as I lower myself onto his length. I throw my head back as his hips meet mine so he reaches a depth no one as ever reached before, after adjusting to his size for a moment I rotate my hips as I slide up and down his thick shaft. His eyes widen as he watches me, his bottom lip turns a dark pink from him chewing it.

After a few minutes he sits up and kisses me hungrily as his hands wrap around my waist so he's in control of my movements. I shift my hips against his and back away from his lips, my head hangs back as my high approaches again. Harry's lips attach to my neck leaving love bites and soft kisses down before attaching to my breast.

His fingertips dig into my skin as my nails rake down his shoulders causing him to hiss against my breast. My high finally peak as my orgasm rips through me causing me to clench down around him, Harry moans my name as his eyes roll and he spills into me.

My fingertips dance down his back and shoulders as he presses soft kisses across my collarbone while we both catch our breath.

This is what he meant, about it being different. With Xander he would of ate me out if I gave him a blowjob, but never before sex. It would always be one or the other. It was rare and passionate but once we were done I would go shower and he'd fall to sleep.

We would never do this, stay conjoined and just enjoy feeling and kissing each other after making love. This is what Harry meant by when he said that I had only ever been fucked, never been made love to.

"Hey, at least I remembered a towel this time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 142 12
~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to your bed as he looked at you. "Climb up...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
18.2K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...