VOLTRON: Legendary Defender P...

By SmegolsFree6246

A Voltron: Legendary Defender preference/one shot book. *REQUESTS CLOSED* More

Hello Voltron Fandom!!
Preference! Dominance
Perfect (Keith x Fem!Reader)
Preference! Sleeping Positions
Run Away With Me (Lance x Fem!Reader)
Preference! When You're Upset
2 A.M. (Hunk x Fem!Reader)
A/N: Hey guys!
Preference! First Date
Deep Dungeons (Shiro x Fem! Reader) (Part 1)
Preference! Watching Horror Movies
Tea (CoranXFem!Reader)
Preference! First Kiss
Temptation (Prince Lotor x Female!Reader)
Random: I WAS TAGGED
Preference! Shopping Trip
Deep Dungeons (Shiro x Female!Reader Pt. 2)
Preference! Dealing with your persistent exes
Dinner With the Paladins (Keith x Fem!Reader x Lance)
Preference! Bookworm Reader
Temptation (Lotor x Female!Reader pt 2)
Preference! Multilingual Reader
Happy Holidays!!
Preference! Playing Video Games
Author's Note
Update
Dinner With The Paladins (Pt. 2) (Conclusion)
Preference! When They Catch You Singing
Goodbye Letter

All Because of You (Kolivan x Nichole Shirogane) (Narnia AU)(OC)

1.8K 17 9
By SmegolsFree6246

Hello readers!

As promised, here's the next update! This was requested by @TheWhitePaladin a couple of months back, and I've finally been able to get around to it. She's been working on this AU for a while now, and asked me to have the privilege of writing something of it. Narnia was one of my favorite childhood stories growing up, so pairing it with Voltron: Legendary Defender was fun! It's been forever since I've read the books, so please forgive me if I missed a few details. 

In any case, I hope you enjoy the story! Also, @TheWhitePaladin is a frequent Role Player, and while I'm not much of a Role Player anymore, if there's any of you who are looking for a partner she's fantastic! Feel free to check her out, message her, and get to know her! 

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell me what you guys think. 

-Oddball

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview: 

        Genre: Romance, Drama, Adventure, & Fantasy

        Setting: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, during the last scene where the four siblings (Shiro, Lance, Pidge, and Nichole) are leaving Narnia to return to their world. 

        Character Parallels:

Nichole(OC): Susan

Shiro: Peter

Lance: Edmund

Pidge: Lucy

Keith: Prince Caspian 

(Kolivan is a commander in Keith's army)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Because of You (Kolivan x Nichole Shirogane) (Narnia AU) (OC)

"Sister, are you coming?"

Nichole snapped out of her daze as she looked up at her brother Shiro. Her other siblings stood behind him, all ready to step into the doorway in the tree. She looked behind herself at the hundreds of men and creatures behind her, all looking towards her expectantly. Her breath caught in confusion. None of this felt right.

"Nichole," Lance inquired, "what's wrong?"

"I- don't exactly-" Her eyes scanned the crowd. Keith, Prince of Pair Caravel, stepped forward.

"Is there something the matter?" he asked.

"We don't know," Pidge answered. "Nichole seems to be troubled."

"Are you Nichole?" Shiro implored.

But she didn't hear a word. Her eyes continued to scan the crowd, looking for a familiar face. I can't leave him, she thought. Not without saying goodbye. Tears began to well as is slowly set in her search was fruitless. Time was running out, and others were growing impatient, but she couldn't just leave.

"Nichole?" Lance asked again.

"I can't," she blurted out.

"You can't what?" he continued to inquire.

"It just isn't right," she replied.

"What isn't right?" She turned to him with fierce determination.

"He has to be here to say goodbye."

"Who?" Pidge asked. Lance looked to Shiro, who then looked at Nichole with a knowing eye.

"Of whom does she speak of?" Keith asked.

"Your commander," Shiro answered. "Kolivan." Keith's eyes grew as he caught on, and then looked solemnly to the ground.

"We don't know how long this doorway is supposed to last," Lance told Nichole. "If he isn't here then he's probably back at Cair Paravel gathering his men. By the time you get there this doorway may be gone."

"But I can't!" she repeated. "I promised him that if I had to leave I would at least tell him. After all we've been through..." Her mind flashed back for a few seconds to the battles they had fought with one another. The sacrifice, the care, the quiet care... it was too much for her to leave like this. Too much for a simple promise like that to be broken.

"If it closes though," Pidge piped up, "we may never see you again!" Nichole looked to her little sister, her own fond memories with her welling up within her chest. Her brother's looks were the same as hers. The pull of her heart felt as if it were going to tear her in two. This was a decision she could not make lightly, nor find a loophole for. It was one way or the other.

"Nichole," a soft voice called her. She looked up in Shiro's eyes, both as torn as she was.

"Yes?" she answered, her voice nearly cracking.

"Do you love him?"

His question struck her like a lighting bolt. She knew there was attraction between the two of them, but she never questioned herself that deeply. The fact that she was even considering risking saying goodbye to her family forever for the sake of a promise made to someone else showed that she was obviously willing to give everything up for him. And if that was the case, why leave here at all? She had found what she had been searching for all her life.

But was this feeling really real? Or was this feeling given on a whim, one that would be forgotten as she returned to her own world? She stood frozen in her tracks, unable to answer or move. Shiro however, took her hesitation as an answer.

"Of course," he answered, his tone bittersweet. "Keith, do you think Kolivan would reciprocate?" Keith turned his head thoughtfully.

"He is not one to tell such things lightly," he explained, "and usually does not open up personally with anyone. But with Nichole... I have seen him do things he would normally not do."

"I see," Shiro said, stepping towards Nichole. "Listen sister, if you are willing to risk everything, then I will not want you to risk anything at all. I also will not ask you to choose. If you would want to stay here for Kolivan, then..." he took his sword and sheath from his belt, and handed it to her. "Take this at least, to remember us by."

It all happened so fast, but instead of the pull that she felt before, it felt as if everything was falling into place. Tears began to fall onto her cheeks, and as she took her brother's sword from his hands a flash ignited in her mind, a spark that began to fuel a flame that had laid dormant for years, waiting to come ablaze. She looked up into his eyes with a sad, yet sweet smile.

"I will not forget you," she said.

"Nor will I, you," was his answer.

"Nichole?" Lance asked. She looked to her brother, who stepped towards her with a downcast fast.

"I'm sorry Lance," she told him mournfully. "But Shiro's right... I can't leave- I-" He swept his sister in a big hug, one that caught her in surprise.

"It's ok," he told her. "I want you to be happy. Just- don't forget us, ok?" She laughed through her tears and held him close.

"I'm going to miss you all," she whispered. She then let go, and looked down to her little sister, Pidge. She looked up at Nichole with a face full of confused emotions.

"So... you do love him?" she asked.

"Y-yes," she answered.

"Why?"

"Because- because he was everything to me. Whenever I needed him, he was always there. To others he was cold and calculated, but to me he showed me much more of his heart. In it I found treasures untold, and kindness incomparable. I can't let that go Pidge, it would kill me."

She looked down to the ground, contemplating her sister's words. Then, without warning, she wrapped her arms around her sister's waist.

"I'm going to miss you then," she told her, voice cracking.

"I'm going to miss you too Pidge..." Nichole whispered.

With that, she let her go. They all stood back, and she looked onto her three siblings with pride, care, kindness, and bittersweet joy. They had come so far through their journeys, changed so much from who they used to be, and now they could grow up to be so much more. Nichole took her brother's sword, and drawing it from its sheath she held it high above her head and into the sunlight.

"To the Kings and Queens of Narnia!" she shouted.

To the Kings and Queens of Narnia! The crowd shouted behind her.

"To the Kings and Queens of Narnia..." a quiet voice followed behind her. She whipped her head around to see the very same person she had missed earlier...

"Kolivan!" she shouted, and dropping the sword jumped into his arms.

"Nichole," he said sweetly, returning her embrace.

"I thought you were back at Cair Paravel," she said.

"No..." he answered. "I was here... I just couldn't... I'm sorry." She let go, and looking back into his eyes she understood.

"It's ok," she told him. "I'm just glad you're here."

"Was it true what you said?" he asked, trying to keep his soldier-like composure. "What you said to your sister?" She expected to be nervous, but looking into his kind face, she instead found confidence.

"Yes," she answered. "Every single word."

"Then..." he began, "I shall not disappoint you. If you wish to stay on my account, then I will care for you as you ask. For... I feel the very same."

"It is settled then," Shiro interjected. "We wish you two the very best, and both of you have my blessing."

"And I wish you the very best," Nichole told him. "Be careful out there, and I will see you again, all of you. Even if it's only in my dreams." A smile stretched across her lips, one that none of the three siblings would ever forget, and as they walked through the doorway they knew Nichole and Kolivan would live together in harmony, through good times and dark times, and through all that the world of Narnia would throw at them. And almost as if it were a promise to them, as they all three stepped through, the crowd erupted in cheers and yelling as Nichole pulled Kolivan into a deep and passionate kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 52 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
16.9K 307 28
Oneshots and Headcanons for the following smol beans: Keith Lance Shiro Hunk Pidge Allura Ships and x Readers are welcomed Cover art by Ikimaru
653K 10.9K 60
~ a series of Voltron one shots ~ various characters x reader ~ featuring Shiro, Lance, Keith, Pidge, Hunk, Allura and Lotor ~ both modern au's and...
89.3K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...