Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 23: Kate Valentine
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 9: No emotions

4.6K 112 10
By darkangelscries

"Okay. I'll see you later." I wave Shay off as she exits my room and I sigh out loudly.

I know I said I'll stop hooking up with her. But I'm just really stressed... And when I'm stressed, the only thing that can take my mind off the feeling is well.... Sex.

Its been a week after the kiss and let's just say that things between me and Lauren aren't so good.

She basically acted like nothing ever happened between us and ignores me in class like the fucking plague now.

Sure I feel hurt that she's acting like that, but its my fault.
Why would she want to be with me? She's a goddamn teacher. But then its also her fault because she fucking kissed me. So yeah, I'm pissed, hurt and confused about her and her bloody actions.

I also told Dinah and Shawn about the incident and they were cool with it.
Shawn, was first shocked and worried for me. Dinah in the other hand just smirked, saying how she 'knew' me and Lauren would eventually lose it because she felt the tension between us during class and yada yada yada....

I decided not to tell them about the....feelings I've been having for Lauren. I'll tell them soon, just after I get this feeling shit sorted out.

So I've been with Shay and a couple of other girls this past week. Its not helping because I always end up thinking about her.
Her body, her soft lips, her everything. Kinda like right now... Its annoying.

If you thought that Lauren ignoring me in class was bad, while we were in detention was way way worse.

She'd basically sit on her podium, look at her laptop and say nothing to me at all. She wouldn't even look at me.

At least in class she'd just glance at me but in detention its like I don't freaking exist.

Whatever. I don't even care.....

So I usually just end up sleeping for the whole hour and would wake up by Zendaya or Demi shaking me, and when I'd glance at her table, she's already gone. So yeah. That's basically how she feels about me right now.

Its Wednesday. School finished a few hours ago and yeah. Laurens still ignoring me.
Its like... 9 pm right now and my parents are out for dinner, hence why I had Shay here a few moments back. To..... Take my mind off Lauren and stressful shit. Like my feelings.

I roll my eyes at the thought of her and roll over as I turn off my bedside lamp before drifting off to sleep.
Willing myself to escape reality.

××××|||××××|||××××|||××××
Next day

"Watch where you're going!" I glared at the stupid bitch that just bumped into me as she walked away, obviously scared as she mumbled a small 'geez, sorry'.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, walking to my locker, glaring at a few people who gave me disapproving looks, which made them quickly glance away and I smirked victoriously to myself.

I've been a bit snappy lately. Wait. No.. Very snappy lately. I guess its just due to all these pent up frustrations I've been feeling. Plus, my sleep last night didn't really work out for me because I've been waking up in the night due to
the freaking dogs in my neighbourhood.

So yeah. I'm really pissed today.

"Wassup Girl!"

I slammed my locker shut after taking out a few books as I turned around, sighing out loud as Demi gave me a huge grin.

"Hey......." I say unenthusiastically.
Demi raises her eyebrows as she narrows her eyes at me, making me roll my eyes.
"Geez... What happened to you?" She asks as we began walking to our crews usual meet up spot in the mornings.

I shrugged my shoulders, yawning quietly as I stretched slightly.
"Didn't sleep much last night. That's what happened." I say. I didn't entirely lie. I just didn't tell her the other reasons why I'm being such a bitch today.

She chuckles lightly and nods her head.
"Oh.. Right." She says.

Finally we met up with the crew who also noticed my angry behaviour, whereas Demi had to tell them the reason why I was like that today.
Thank god for that. Too many questions will just add on to this really shitty day. And I don't think anyone will want me to be more pissed then I am already.

The morning bell rings as we approach homeroom.
I feel someone's eyes on me and I turn around,  meeting the green orbs of Lauren Jauregui standing on the other side of the hallway with another teacher as she gazes  at me intently.

I felt my lips twitch as I begin to smile at her but stop immediately as I rolled my eyes, clenching my jaw as I turned my head away from her.

I didn't miss the heartbroken look on her face as I turned away, walking inside the classroom as I hung my head low.

As we were seated our teacher walked in, holding our roll call book as he greeted the class before calling out our names.

"Cole........ " He began.

-----------______-----------

After homeroom,  we each went to our individual classes and I suddenly felt even more shittier after our 1st class finished because now it meant getting closer to having class with her. And I still don't exactly feel pleasant about having her around me.
_————

"Okay Class,  remember to bring in your books tomorrow because I'm going to be checking them." Mrs Yang says as everyone packed up,  getting ready for 3rd period as I secretly cursed in my head.

Dinah pats me on my shoulder and I send her a grateful yet tired smile before standing up.
"Great. We're having English now. Yay. " I say with sarcasm dripping in my voice as I clapped loudly, causing a few students to look at me weirdly.

Zayn laughs and nudges my shoulders playfully whilst the others chuckle lightly at us.
"Don't be like that Milz. At least we have a hot teacher." He says with a smirk and I clench my jaw.
Right. I didn't tell them yet about her. Welp. I'll tell them as soon as.....  Whatever, I'll just tell them when I can.

I force a smile as I nod my head.
"Yeah....  Right. "
He gives me a weird look and raises his eyebrows before shrugging his shoulders.

I make a quick stop at the girls bathroom, telling the crew to walk on as they did so, Dinah and Shawn giving me worried looks as I shake my head, smiling at them.
"I'm fine. Really. I just.. Gotta wash my face to feel less sleepy.."

They nod their heads and continue walking.

I sigh out in relief at being by myself, running my hands through my hair as I gently massage my temples to lessen the headache I've been feeling all morning.

Splashing water onto my face, I take a moment to stare at myself in the mirror.
From the roots of my hair,  to my dull boring brown eyes, my nose and finally.... to my lips.

Then I find my mind drifting off to her.

Was it my eyes? Did she want someone with blue eyes or did she simply not like it?
Was my lips not soft enough?
Am I not.... Pretty enough for her? 

God! What am I saying!? Of course I'm pretty. I'm bloody hot!
I don't want her. Yeah. That's better. She doesn't deserve me.

I hear the tardy bell ring and I sighed out loudly.
Doesn't even matter, I already have detention after school...with her, yay! Just fucking great isn't it?

I run my fingers through my hair again before walking out, walking slowly towards class.

Standing outside her classroom, I tighten my hold on my bag strap before opening up the door, being met by many curious eyes as they gazed over to me.

I roll my eyes and hear someone clearing their throat.

"Nice of you to join us Ms Cabello."

I turn my head to finally meet her green eyes and I'm not gonna lie. It still gets my heart beating faster than usual.

I raise my eyebrows, faking a sweet smile as I nod my head.
"I'm sorry I'm late...Ms Jauregui." I speak out forcefully.
I honestly just want to sleep right now.

Lauren purses her lips and sighs before nodding her head, eyes still trained on me.

"Okay. You can go take a seat. Just don't be late again, understood?" She says sternly.
I resist the urge to roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders as I walked towards the back and plopped down beside Shawn.
This is the first time she's ever talked to me ever since that so traumatizing kiss! Note the sarcasm.

I usual would acknowledge the fact— that she actually talked to me— but I can't find it in myself to care at the moment.

She talks for a few more minutes before telling the students to work on something, she glanced at me when nobody was looking and I felt my heartbeat beating fast again.

The look she's giving me is so unreadable. So confusing because I don't know what she's trying to imply on me with her eyes.

Ha. Confusing just like everything else that's been happening.

I clench my jaw, not really wanting to look at her as I turned around instead to talk to Shawn.
After a few minutes I can't resist the temptation and decided to take one more look towards her, only to find her sitting down on her podium....still staring at me.

I furrow my eyebrows and narrow my eyes slightly at her.

She stares at me for a few more seconds before looking away towards her work and I sigh.
A part of me is glad that she turned away because....well, I didn't want her to keep confusing me. The other part is disappointed because I sort of liked the way she looked at me....

"What in the fucking hell was that?"

I jump slightly and glared at Shawn as I turned around to face him, all he gave me was a innocent smile as he raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"What?" I whispered, kinda annoyed at the scare he gave me.

He rolls his eyes and nods his head towards Lauren.
"That. What was with all the eye staring shit? No offence. But I think you need to talk to her or something."

I shake my head and scoff lightly.
"Yeah fuck that. I am not going near her."

He chuckles lightly and gives me a weird look.
"Oh c'mon Mila. You know you've been dying to at least talk to her alone ever since that kiss."

I feel my eyes widen and I shake my head immediately.
Okay... He does has a point, but I am not going to tell him that.

"Shut up. Someone might here you." I hissed as I glared at him.

He shrugs his shoulders and glances around.
"Everyone's doing their work and the ones who isn't are too busy doing their own shit." He states.

"I just—"

"Mister Mendes and Ms Cabello."

We both stop and look up to see Lauren raising her eyebrows at us.
I roll my eyes discretely as I turned to face Shawn who seems a bit scared as he gulps hard.

I bite my lip to refrain myself from laughing because well.....he looks like he's about to shit himself!

"Is there anything funny Ms Cabello?" I turn back around to face Lauren and shake my head, wearing a smirk now as I gazed at her.

She narrows her eyes and raises her eyebrows slightly.
"Do you guys want to tell the class what you guys were talking about? You know... Since it seems more important than the work exercise I gave the class to all do." She says.

I shrug my shoulders and inhale deeply.
"Nah. Not in the mood." I answer her as I smile cheekily.

I feel someone nudging my thigh and turn to see Shawn glaring at me, from beside him on the other side, Dinah and the rest of the crew were trying their hardest not to laugh at Shawn's panicky expression.

Chill. I've done this shit multiple times to teachers. One small tiny crush on one wouldn't stop it.

I can see Lauren taking a long deep breath and clenches her jaw which makes me smile inwardly.

I'm making her angry. Good. Like I'll give a fuck.

She's silent for a few seconds before glaring at me.
"Stay after class." She says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What? Unfair! What about Shawn?" I say with my jaw clenched angrily, turning to glance at him only to receive another glare from him.

I laugh quietly at that and he kicks my leg from under our desk, making me yelp as I jump up from my seat.

A few students laugh and I turn to glare at them, making them mute right away and I smirk.

I turn around to face Lauren, not before punching Shawn on his arm which makes me smile when I hear his pained grunt.
Don't get me wrong. I love this dork beside me, but sometimes, we get our playing antics way too far.

I can see Lauren smiling amusingly until her face turns back to serious.
"Shawn's just going to get a warning. Plus, at least he wasn't rude like you." She says as she nods her head at Shawn.

Shawn nods his head and breaths out a breath of relief as he finally settles down properly, body not stiff like a freaking stick anymore.

"And you're forgetting that I'm the teacher here. You follow what I say when I say when to do it. So stay after class." She adds on as she gives me a stern look.

Okay I gotta admit. Teacher and demanding Lauren is so fucking hot. What? Shit. Stop it Camila!

"But—" I bean to say only to be cut off by her.....again.

"No. No more. After class and that's final." She says with a serious tone, giving me a look as if to say 'stop talking and just listen to what I say' .

Surprisingly.. I obliged as I nodded my head, not even aware of my action until I saw her satisfied smile as she looked back down at her work.

I stared at her, dumbfounded and stunned.
All of the students were staring at me now and I glared at them, chuckling when they all quickly looked away.

I turn to face Shawn and he smiles at me playfully. I punch him on the arm and rolled my eyes as the crew giggled and laughed quietly at me.

"Well.. Um, at least you'll get to be alone with her..and...possibly be able to finally talk to h—" Shawn starts and I shake my head as I glared at him playfully.

"Shut up." I say. Smiling at the little laugh at falls out his mouth.
Soon enough I'm joining him as we both quietly laugh with each other. Why? I don't know. Maybe because he nearly shat himself. Maybe because I gave in so easily to Laurens command because well....I've never done that.
But honestly? We couldn't care less because it feels great to laugh.

I turn around and face her, surprised to find that she's already gazing at me intently with those oh so green captivating eyes.

Well fuck.

————

Another chap. Thanks for reading by the way!
Give me ideas okay? I'm running out of ideas.
But yeah, anyway... Thanks again for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.3K 27
School had always been hard for Lauren Jauregui since the accident. The accident caused her to have brain damage and she had a harder time doing most...
45.9K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
363K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
11.7K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...