Is this Love?(Jake Pitts(Blac...

By xXxZ0mbi3L0v3rxXx

The band of Black veil Brides(Andy,Ashley,CC,Jake,Jinxx) meet two fans(Candace and Amanda) after one of their... More

Is this Love?(Jake Pitts(Black veil Brides) love story))
The kiss.
I'm never going to say goodbye.
The beginning of love and Bullsh*t. (An Ashley love story too!?)
You have my permission.
Fun Fair.
Double Date!
Double Date (Part 2)
What is it that he has planned?
You are my Savior!
The last goodbye!?
My last warning!
Just take it!
Our trip to San Diego
Texting Black veil Brides...But Jake
Plane to San Diego!
Day 1 In San Diego.
Day 2~Just another night crying myself to sleep.
Day six. (Skipping 3-4-5. Sorry)
Going Back Home And More Prom Shopping!
The Day With Dad
PROM!
Hospital.
Coma.
He Is In A What?!
If He Can't Live, What Gives Me The Right To?
First words in three months.
Just to let you know..

Prom Shopping!

1.3K 10 2
By xXxZ0mbi3L0v3rxXx

Sorry for the long wait guys, I didn't have any ideas for this chapter tell now so yeah here is this chapter hope you all enjoy it!(: 

Btw: Remember, Candace doesn't know that her mom told Jake not to talk to her!!

                                                                   ***Friday***

Candaces P.O.V

"MOM!?!" I yelled while running downstairs "What?" she asked while making her lunch for work "Can I please have my phone back now?! PLEASE!!!???" She let out a little sigh "I don't know, maybe aft- NO! You don't need it now it's not like your a loud them at school any ways..So you can wait tell after school." I let out a sigh then walked back up stairs and did my makeup then walked back downstairs "Bye mom.." I said while opening the door "Bye sweetie have a good day at school!" She said back before I closed the door. 

Once I got to school I met up with Amanda "Hey!" She practually yelled across the hall way, I waved back while walking to her. "I'm so happy school is almost over!" She said really happy "I know!" "And I can't wait tell next month!!" She said while jumping up and down "YEAH I KNO- wait why??" Her eyes grew whide while she reached in her bag "They got a concert here next month on the 18th! DUH!" "Really?!" "Yeah, where have you been all this time?!" 

I never knew they where coming here that's awesome maybe we'll be able to see them play and after the concert! I hope so! "Mhm that's awesome now I can't wait!" we laughed and walked over to class and walked in just in time. 

                                                 ***After school***

"Bye see ya later!" "Bye" I walked off the bus and ran inside to my mom "MOM MOM MOM!!!!" I yelled as soon as I walked in "What!??" She ran in the kitchen looking a little worried "Black veil Brides is playing here next month can I go?!?!?" She sighted and didn't look worry any more, she turned around and walked back in the living room. 

I followed in the living room confused "Well can I??" She sat down and looked at the t.v "MOM! Don't ignore me!!" I started to yell "We'll see.." was all she said "Fine" I walked up to my room and layed on my bed before I realized she said I could have my phone back after school, it's now after school! 

I ran back downstairs "MOM!!" She let out a REALLY loud sigh "WHAT?" "...Can I have my phone now?" "Whatever!" she got up and walked in her room angry and gave me my phone "Thank you!" I ran back upstairs and text Jake! 

Text Messages: 

"Hey babe!!!! I got my phone back!" 

Jakes P.O.V 

We were playing on stage when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket "Shit" I mumbled. Who ever it is you're just going to have to wait an hour.

After we were done the concert Andy said thanks to our fans and said Fuck you to all the haters and stuff like that. We all got off stage and went to our changing room, I took out my phone to see who it was who tried to call or text me.

It...It's Candace...

Text Message: 

"Hey babe!!!! I got my phone back!"

I can't text her back, she'll get in shit again because of me...again. I'm so sorry Candace but I can't reply to your texts or anything. 

I put my phone back in my pocket, "Hey man, we got to go sign some stuff" I turned to see Jinxx standing there, he started to walk up to me "What's wrong?" he asked while putting his arm around my shoulder. "I got a text from Candace.." I said while taking out my phone and showing him the text, "Oh, and you can't talk to her?!" "No." I said while putting my phone back in my pocket "Does she not know that you can't talk to her because of her mom??!" "I guess not." We walked outside to a table with a huge line of fans waiting with posters and CDs and cameras in their hands. 

First at the table was Jinxx beside Jinxx was me then it was Andy, CC and Ashley. 

I feel so bad not being able to text her back, maybe I can but if I do she can get caught or something and I really don't want her to get in trouble. 

"Jake?! Hey Jake!" I felt someones elbow hit my arm "Wha?" I looked at Jinxx,  he looked at me then infront of me. I turned my head and saw there was a girl around my hight with black teased hair, she did her eye makeup like mine and did a stitch coming from her lip like Andy "Oh uh s-sorry." She blushed and handed me her poster while gigling "Hi" she said kinda shyly "Hey" I said back while signing her poster, once I was done I looked up to face her again and smilled "Have a good night" I said then past the poster to Andy, she smilled and blushed a little again "Thanks. Bye and you two Jake!" she walked over to Andy and they started to talk. 

Another girl walked up, black teased hair and makeup, but her makeup was a mix of all of ours which looked pretty cool "Hey, I like the way you did you makeup!" Jinxx said while pasing the poster over to me "Thanks Jinxx, quick picture if you don't mind?" "Sure" They took a picture then she walked over to me "Hi Jake!" "Hi there" I said while signing her poster "Can I have a picture with you? Please!?" "Sure!" I leaned over the table to be kinda beside her, she lift her camera, I stuck out my toungue and the rock on sign with my hand. "Thanks Jake" I smilled and past the poster to Andy. 

After 45mins the line was almost done, there was about 10 more people, this guy walked up with a CD "Whoa, you look just like Andy!!" I said while looking at him before signing his CD, he laughed "Yeah, I had fans screaming and hugging me thinking I was him" Everyone laughed, I past the CD to Andy "It's like looking in the mirror!" He said while looking at the guy, Andy then took out his phone and put it on camera "Hey Jake can you take a picture of us? please!?" "Sure" I took his phone and took a picture.

Andys P.O.V 

"Thanks Jake." I said while he handed me my phone back "No problem" I looked at the picture and chuckled "This is fuckn crazy!" I posted the picture on twitter and on top I wrote Which one is the real me??

Not long after we were done signing for everybody so I check to see what people wrote, lots of the fans weren't sure most of them wrote Ummm... Some wrote the right answer and some wrote the wrong. 

After we cleaned up I went back on twitter and told everyone the answer. 

Candaces P.O.V 

J-Jake isn't texting me back, it's been like 2hours! Even if he did have a show they don't last that long! 

Not to long my phone went off, I ran to my desk and saw it was Amanda, not the person I was hoping it was but oh well Amanda will cheer me up. 

Text Message: 

"Hey you! Whatcha doing tonight?" 
"Nothing, why?"
"Wanna sleep over and go SHOPPING!!"
"Sure!!! Be there soon!"

I grabbed a bag and packed up to go to her place then changed and made sure my hair and makeup was good. After that I ran downstairs and put my shoes on "Where you going?" "Amandas place for the night!" "Not staying for dinner?" "No!" We yelled back and forth to each other "Bye!" she yelled again "Bye" I walked outside and started to walk to Amandas house. 

"BOO!" I herd someone yell while jumping infront of me, "HOLY SHIT you scared the living fuck out of me you bitch!" Amanda started to laugh. We walked to her house talking about random stuff "So what are we shopping for??" I asked "Prom dresses DUH!" she said playfully pushing me.

Right prom, prom without your boyfriend. Fun. "Oh yeah.." I said putting on a fake smile "What? What's wrong?" "It sucks, our boyfriends aren't here for prom, now we gotta go alone" "It does suck Candace but you got me! And I got you!" "Yeah" I'm still dissapointed "Cm'on, it's gonna be fun! Just try not to think of them, that's what I'm doing so I don't be dissapointed while they're gone. I know it doesn't really sound nice saying don't think of them but what else can ya do!?" "Yeah, I get what ya mean b-" "No buts! Lets just go shopping now!" "Alright!" 

We went inside to put my bag in her room then ran to the car in excitement. I drove Amandas car to the mall and went to a couple of dress stores and tried on a LOT of dresses. "Um Amanda?!?" "Yeah?" "Not that I'm not having a blast or anything but why are we picking dresses now when Prom isn't for another month.." She stop looking at the dresses and stood there for a second "Beccaauussssse IT'S Fun! Yeah it's fun and well yeah" We both laughed then exit that store since there wasn't anything. 

"Let's go to this one!" Amanda said while pulling me into the store, "Hi, can I hel-" The girl started to say. Amanda and I looked at each other to see if something was wrong with our clothes and makeup but we were fine "Is there something wrong lady?!" Amanda asked "No, can I help you ladies with somethine?" She asked "Uhm we are just looking for a prom dress, my friend here Candace is looking for something black and blue. And I'm looking for something black and pink." Amanda told her, "Alright, Candace come over here" She started to walk over to the other side of the store "This and over there is the only black and blue we have this year" She was making it sound like there wasn't a lot but there is. "Alright thanks" I said then started to look at all of the dresses. 

Amandas P.O.V 

Once the girl came back she told me to follow her so I did, she showed me all the black and pink dresses they have then told me if I needed help to go find her at the front. 

I started to look at all of them and found some pretty cute dresses, I took out my 3 favorite and went to find the girl at the front. Once I found her I saw Candace was walking up there with 2 dresses in her hands, the girl looked at us both walking up to her "Would you girls like to try those on?!" "Please!?" We both said at the same time "Alright follow me over here" we both followed her and went in the changing room. 

"We have to go out at the same time okay!" I yelled over to Candace "K!" She yelled back "Ready?" I asked while getting ready to open the door "Yup" "1...2...3 GO" We both walked out and stared at each other, "Wow Amanda!" "WOW Candace!!!! Turn!" She turned in circles then I did. After we tried on our other dresses and deccided which ones to take. 

"Wonderful choiced ladies!" "Have a good day now!" she said after giving us our dresses. We walked out all happy and talked about how well our dresses looked on each other "I now can't wait for prom!" Candace said "I know me either,...I'm hungry tho. You?" "Yeah" 

I drove us to a restaurant for dinner, while we were there we talked about prom and how we were doing our hair and stuff then I drove back home. 

"Back dad!" I like my dad better then my mom,  my mom gets mad easly "Let me see!" He yelled while walking over to Candace and I. I pulled out my dress and showed him, it's REALLY weird that my dad wants to see more then my mom. "It's nice!" He said then called my mom in. Once she walked in I showed her the dress "THAT'S WAY TO SHORT!!!" she yelled then took the dress out of my hands "Honey, just let her. She is 18 and graduating, she doesn't need a dress that goes to her toes!" my dad said. 

Yeah this is weird, my mom is complainning that my dress it to short but my DAD is letting me...

My dad then took the dress from my mom and gave it back "She isn't a little girl anymore!" My dad told my mom, she then got mad and walked out. "Whoa." I herd Candace say. I put my dress away and sat on my bed "I know weird right!? Usually it's the dad complainning but not this familly, it's my mom." "I don't know what my mom will say to me aout mine but I'll see tomorrow" 

For the rest of the night we ended up watching movies. "We should go to sleep now, I can almost see the sun coming up" Candace said while looking out the window "Shit, yeah we should." We climbed into my bed. 

Candace P.O.V 

We were now trying to go to sleep tell I herd sobbing and the bed started to shake a little "Amanda??" I turned around to face her but she was facing the wall so I pulled her to turn her over and she was crying. "Amanda? W-What's wrong??" I asked while sitting up, she then sat up and leaned her head on my shoulder still crying "I-I want Ashley. I want him to go to prom with me, a-and I-I w-want J-Jake to b-be there f-for y-you" She sobbed "I know, I want them here too, but they got fans to make happy." I said while brushing her hair with my hand "I-I k-know h-how you f-felt e-earlier now" "Yeah." I said dissapointed "Cm'on, try to take your mind off of them." I took out my phone to Jake had text me back yet, but he didn't. 

We both layed back down and fell asleep not long later. 

So there is that chapter, sorry if it's not long but I promise you the next 2-3 chapters will be good! I got them all planned but I'm going to bed right now so yeah. 

Comment/Votte/Fan

Blue and black dress is Candaces and pink and black is Amandas prom dress! ------------->

Night~Bye~Peace 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
842K 39.2K 167
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
709K 27.6K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
122K 3.4K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...