The Day With Dad

So like I said in the last chapter this will only be a little chapter of Amanda..BUT AFTER THIS IT'S PROM!! EEEPPP I'm so excited to write it lol xD

Amandas P.O.V 

I can't believe it...Tomorrow if prom! I woke up from my dad, he kept calling my name tell I open my eyes. He told me to get ready and that I had an hour so right now I'm getting ready, I have no idea what he has planned. I walked down stairs and my dad was by the door with the car keys "Lets go!" I ran to him and then we walked to the car and drove to the mall. 

We climbed out of the car but before we went in the mall he took my dress out of the back of the car "What are you doing with my dress?" "I'm sorry, but we gotta get you a longer one." I could tell in his eyes he was really sorry so I didn't make a big deal about it "Oh, okay." We walked in the mall and traded the dress in for a different one that I really like! "So is this why we came here? Is to just trade in my dress?!" I asked as we walked out of the dress store "I'm really sorry Amanda, I was fine with the other dress but your mo-" "I know dad! It's fine, I really like the one I picked today" He grew a little smile on his face. 

"And no, we are here to do a lot more!" He lead me into the hairdresser place "Name?!" they guy asked and grabbed a pen "Amanda"my dad said, the guy but down the pen "K, just give me a minute" "K" my dad said then we sat down "Dad, can I dye my hair!?" "Sure!" he said right away. 

The guy called my name and I went and sat in the chair, I told him how I wanted my hair dyed and cut. We then washed and bleached my hair and all that stuff. 

After my hair was done I went in the bathroom and styled it with a headband. My dad then baught me some clothes for no reason at Hot Topic and D-Tox, I got some heels for tomorrow and got my nails done. "Thanks dad! I love you!" I said and gave him a hug, he lightly rested his head on mine "Your welcome sweetie". We went out for lunch then did some more shopping then around 6PM we went home. 

When we walked in my mom was sitting at the table alone, she turned and looked at us. She looked really mad "Where were you guys?! I had dinner all ready for everyone and it was just me!" I looked at my dad and he handed me the bags "Go to your room and put your stuff away." "K" I said and quickly looked at my mom then walked to my room, I herd some yelling and my mom was crying then it was silent. 

I layed in my bed hearing them yelling back and forth again "YOU MAY BE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CONTROL EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE!" "I WAS JUST SPENDING TIME WITH HER! SHE'S GOING TO BE MOVING SOON! I'M ALOUD TO HAVE A DAY ALONE WITH HER!" "AND I CAN'T!?!" "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICE TO HER AND DIDN'T PUSH HER AROUND SO MUCH SHE WOULD WANT TO SPEND A DAY WITH YOU! I DON'T CONTROL ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE! YOU DO! AND I HATE IT I'm done with you." he yelled 'you do and I hate it' louder then the rest. It was almost 10PM when the yelling stop and now I can get some sleep. 

......................

Comment/vote!?

New chapter will be posted soon! (Amandas new hair ------>)

Bye~Peace