Going Back Home And More Prom Shopping!

Candaces P.O.V 

We were all ready packed up and ready to go, but we had to wait another 2hrs tell we go to the air port so we got lost of time to waist. We all agreed to go for a walk and take some pictures.

Time went by pretty fast, we are now on our way home on the plane! The view is so nice but kinda scary cause we are so high. It was a quiet fligh home, we all were enjoying the view and relaxing. But there was a little kid behind me kicking the seat, I turned around plenty of times and asked nicely for the kid to stop but he wouldn't and I was getting really mad. I turned around one more hopeing this will be the last time "Look kid I am done with you kicking my seat and I asked you plenty of fuckn times to fuckn stop it and you haven't! This is my last fuckn time! If you don't fuckn stop it so help me god!" The kid looked at me scared and pulled his legs away from my seat "Thank you!" I said then turned around. 

When we got to the air port I saw my mom and sister there, my mom ran up to me and gave me a huge hug "Oh hi sweetie! How was your trip?" "It was great mom! I'll tell ya about it later" I told her then turned around and said bye to Amanda, Cindy and Arianna. 

"It feels weird being in a car after getting off a plane!" I said looking out the window "The view it totally different, you can actually see people walking..." I continued as my mom laughed. 

I walked up to my room and layed on my bed "Ahhh...This is so not as comfortable as the hotel beds! But it's nice to be home!" I said to myself then unpacked my bags. For only being on a plane half of the day or so I'm really tired so I ended up falling a sleep. 

                                                  ***Next day***

My mom came in my room with a smile "Don't just lay there! Come on! You got 2 days tell prom!" I sighed and closed my eyes "K, well just give me 10mins?!?!" I asked then she left the room. I layed there for 10mins in silent tell my mom came back in my room "We need to get a dress, your hair done! Oh an-" "Mom, I got a dress!" She stop talking and looked confused "When? Let me see!" I got up and showed her the dress, she smilled and huged me again. 

"Why you hugging me now?" I asked "Cause I'm proud of you!" I put my dress back and my mom pulled me downstairs to the car and we left to the my hairdresser. "Ahh Candace! Long time no see!" he said and leaded me to a chair "Yeah" "So what are we doing this time?" he asked playing with my hair, I slightly turned my head to my mom "Can I dye it a different color??" I pleaded and she let me "Yay! K, I wanna go blue and black this time please!" Shawn (Hairdresser) came out with different blues and sugessted a couple of them, after I picked a color we bleached my hair and washed it and all that stuff you gotta do. 

Once shawn was done with the hair dye he actually styled my hair too "You don't gotta sty-" I started to say "Lets just say it's a little something something for prom!?!" he said and winked "Okay, thanks!" I chuckled. After a while he was done and we walked to the front and payed but it was half off cause he said it was 'a little something something for prom'. 

After that my mom insistead we got our nails done, she wasn't going to get hers done but she found little designs she liked and got them. Even tho my teeth are white my mom said they could be whiter so we bought those strip things that go over you teeth. 

We then went in the mall and got some new perfume and some accesories that I could wear, even some stuff for my hair. I also got some new shoes to wear, of course they are heels but I actually like them! I also got some flats for when my feet get sore. 

By the time we got home it was 10PM, my sister was gone to a friends all say and guess is staying there for the night. I thanked my mom and went straight to bed, it's been a long day for the past week! 

So this is just a quick chapter! I'm gonna be doing another little chapter like this but for Amanda, I'm mainly just changing their hair color and style. After that chapter (Which will be next) is Prom! Hehe I'm excited to write it! xD I've had the idea for prom for like a months now! Or less I don't know. 

Comment/vote (Don't really have to since it's short)

Bye~Peace